What happened to girls unlocked at a certain stage?

Emerl

Does anyone know what happened to Kimberley, Kelina, and other girls that were unlocked by reaching a certain stage? I wasn't able to unlock all of them in the previous version but they don't seem to be in the gacha. Are they still unlocked the same way or will they be added later? 

4 hours ago, Emerl said:

Does anyone know what happened to Kimberley, Kelina, and other girls that were unlocked by reaching a certain stage? I wasn't able to unlock all of them in the previous version but they don't seem to be in the gacha. Are they still unlocked the same way or will they be added later? 

What does it say in the Harem?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, HHTopCat said:

Just to check, have you actually reached stage 501 and then done a remax? Remax only becomes available when you've reached your maximum stage. It adds 100 to your max stage and then resets you to stage 1.

Thank you, no i always reset before the end, thank you for clarification

• 3 months later...

What are the ACTUAL conditions to unlock them? I mean like it seems that you cannot let the idle do it, you have to click it through, that's how it appears. Yet after 5+ tries I'm not really in the mood of going trough that crap over and over again with no real output. 😒

1 hour ago, HHTopCat said:

And whether you get to the stage with idle or click makes no difference.

Sure, but completing the girl's own stage must be by click, I think at least. I've never actually got any of them on idle, always had to click (or use Touch of Neptune). So that could be just purely luck (or lack of, for that matter), but so many times? I kinda doubt that.

Yeah just tried to reset chapter III twenty times in a row and purely on idle, nothing, can't get that elf priest. Problem is I have so many crafts, so high minimum girl level and so high office contacts grades that it flies through lvl 50 in matter of seconds purely on idle even if I take a team of 5 the worst girls :-o

1 hour ago, Behemot2077 said:

Sure, but completing the girl's own stage must be by click, I think at least. I've never actually got any of them on idle, always had to click (or use Touch of Neptune). So that could be just purely luck (or lack of, for that matter), but so many times? I kinda doubt that.

I've got every girl from every chapter just by idle. Some of them took 30-40 resets to drop.

at this point, i have seen many asking the same thing so let me write all the info you need when it comes to getting a story girl:

if you pass a certain stage were a girl is obtained and you do not get them, it is working as intended.

you have a 5% chance to obtain a girl from a specific stage. if you do not get them when you pass the certain stage, remax and try again till you get them.

people have gotten them first try and others, more than 50 tries. that is how RNG works. this is all the info you need.

if you want to increase the amount of stages available, you need to reach the max stage. if your max is 501, then you need to reach stage 501 till you

cant advance anymore. then you remax to increase your cap by 100 stages more. the max stages you can have in total in each chapter is 10,000.

i will be locking this thread since there isn't much to it. please be aware not to reply to threads more than 1 month old please. that is necroposting and

it is not allowed in the forums.

• sozan locked this topic