🔥Most original nickname contest🔥

Noacc

One day i seen the username dicklord and it was when i started to play HH so the first enemy i had to figth with was "Darklord" but i read Dark as Dick and when i talked to a friend (who play this game) about it he corrected me about is name but said that ''Dicklord'' suited him best because of it's helmet. For it is a good anecdote of when i started to play

• Haha 1

Uchakabu:: shortening for "U-Chakabum. Chaka-Bum-Bum-Bum". The victory cry after the biggest orgasm ever. Soon after drowning in cum and left with a smile bigger than the Joker.

Cunt Fuckula: The  most relentless, insatiable and squirting sucker. Hotter are always better. Jackfruit, mint and vanilla juices are his favorite tastes.

Don Fuckan. The great godfather of Fuckers clan.

P.S.: Each account is for a different style. X)

Edited by Uchakabu

On 10/18/2020 at 11:24 PM, DvDivXXX said:

It's just 7 characters and it's symmetrical, so just 4 unique characters. I'm pretty sure it's just made as a pretty picture rather than to encrypt a message. You could browse ASCII characters until you identify all four (I had a quick look but didn't find any), but you'll almost certainly end up with gibberish like "BZWOWZB" or something. Some mysteries are best left unsolved. ^^

Part of me is expecting @Zorba the Geek to show up any minute now and confirm that it used to be "Greek" but he made a name change to remove the R at some point. ^^ Otherwise, yeah, it's probably just because we anticipate what comes next when we read, and phonetically Greek just works after ZoRba the. Imagine it was "Zoba" instead; we probably would have always read "Geek" correctly in that case.

Yes, I did, didn't I.  I have trouble with the 'r' sometimes.  Mavin for instance.  With her two names I keep asking myself, what's going on, before signing myself in for some sexual healing.  Yeah, is she Mavin Gray or Marvin Gay?  Whatever, I've always found her strangely hot.

One name that appeared once I always find amusing is Tom Fuckery.  Remember that?  In one of my accounts I was going to nominate myself... Herbie Hynde, which you have to say out loud to feel really awkward.  Sadly it's not original, but a nickname used by the late great New Zealand motor racing champion and CAN-AM team leader, Bruce McLaren.

I'll have a good scroll through The Leagues next time I play to hopefully come up with some real beauts.

• Like 1

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic