[ 19-Oct-20 ] Legendary Contests #4 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

hfQNqOD.jpg

Legendary Contests

The event starts at 13:30 server time
From 19th to 23rd of October
Compete in the Legendary Contests and one girl can join your Harem

Fierce Like a Nature Force

My vital hero,

Sex is the most powerful force of nature - moist, hot, potent and uncontrollable. And your dick is a natural phenomenon that makes my pussy wild and wet like the ocean. I am sure you can unlock the immense sexual power of nature, darling! So get ready to take part in a new competitive challenge and don’t let the opportunity slip away!

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of October 2020, you will have four days to complete four exciting tasks and win a new gorgeous girl over. Show off your sexual prowess to other Harems, play Pachinko, defeat the villains, make your horny girls even hornier and nature will reward you in return!

Become a top sexual performer in any of the contests and gorgeous Harmonia, the Spirit of Nature’s duty, will join your Harem. And if you’re not in a competitive mood, you’re gonna be rewarded with amazing Legendary gear that will give you extra motivation.

No need to be gentle, darling! It’s time to be fierce and ruthless like a nature force!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

W1jRnXi.png

knowhow.png Harmonia

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Now that's a please-BE-know-how time 😎

Seems to have water around her like Nero had as well

The calender seems to have a element theme of water,fire,air and earth maybe her affection scenes have different elements in them.

Next month another legendary contest and the month after that another legendary days which would both be hardcore if she is know-how this time.

If the new legendary is not elemental themed then path of attraction might be then with its 4 girls just like how they did with the 4 seasons.

hace 22 minutos, Lemus dijo:

Sniper "iron head" takes first place on the first day of the legendary contest. Watch it tomorrow 5 minutes before the restart.

GraveOrganicGrayling-size_restricted.gif.eed165e6a85377584bfaacb6ff346c28.gif

we have to save the tickets for the last 5 min and sleep all day today ... hopefully the rules will not change and let's start with selling objects (it would be a laugh)

• Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Same, but the 5* legendary girls that I currently have at 3* only are 11

These sure are high maintenance and high demanding ladies😆 And the problem just keeps increasing.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm loving it. I was concerned we'd have another switcharoo and this LC would be HC or something, but no: this is definitely the KH month. ^^ I'm glad because I also expect a pretty big battle to grab Harmonia, but at least I'm pretty high in my current bracket (356 in 321-360), whereas I'm likely to be in the next bracket and ridiculously weak in there by the time the next LC rolls out. Plus I like this design quite a bit.

Good luck have fun, folks!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

I wasn't a big fan of the second series.

Just to be sure: You know that the second series is not the end right ? There are some comics after called "the legend of Korra: Turf Wars" after them there is an ending if i remeber well.

The anime stopped there becouse

if i understood well they didn't want to go deep and show to the public the romantic lesbian love story between our dear Korra and Asami, probably becuse the male public like me would have suffered too much, what a waste of beautiful girls ahahahahah. Jokes apart that anime was in 2018, i mean if the wanna be lesbian let them be and teach to the children that there are many forms of love (please girls don't become all lesbian girls i need you 

😉)  [\spoiler]

Edited by Xemnas

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 19-Oct-20 ] Legendary Contests #4 - Discussion