Improved Harem sorting & Filtering

Fiel

Navigating the harem can be a daunting task once you get many hundreds of them, so I'm proposing:

• Filter by Grade - Have you ever wished you could just filter away all of the girls you have maxed out their affection, so you can easily work on the ones who are incomplete?
    • Completed 5 star
    • Uncompleted 5 star
    • All 5 star
    • Completed 3 star
    • Uncompleted 3 star
    • All 3 star
    • Completed All option (which excludes incomplete girls)
    • Uncompleted All option (which excludes complete girls)
    •  
  • Sort by Experience - Have you ever wished you could just sort your harem by level so you could better determine where your EXP books will be put to best use?
    • This will be very potent feature in combination with the Filters - Say you want to maintain your maxed 5 star girls at high levels to perform well in Places of Power. Now you can simply enable Filter by Rarity: Legendary   +   Filter by Grade: Completed 5 star. And combined with Sort by Experience, you can now easily find all of your most powerful girls who have lowest EXP and can benefit from some EXP books.
    •  
  • Sort by Available Money
    • At the top of the list will be the biggest bundles of money ready to be collected.
    • When the user collects the biggest top bundles of money, they can then refresh browser and a new group of girls with currently biggest money bundle will be sorted at the top.
    • This option will be an incredible help to people who often collects the money in Harem.

• Improve current Filter by Rarity - New options such as:
    • Epic+ - Combines Epic + Legendary. 
    • Rare+ -  Combines Rare + Epic + Legendary.
    • Common+ - Combines Common + Rare + Epic + Legendary
    •  
  • Improve current Sort by Grade -  Current problem: Girls who have 3/3 unlocked CGs are mixed and mashed with girls who are 3/5 unlocked CGs.
    • So if you have 400 fully maxed affection 3/3 girls, it then becomes incredibly difficult to track the few 5 star girls who have 3/5 unlocked CGs. We can make it better by sorting the harem in this following order:
      • Top of the list is 5/5  unlocked CGs
      • Then 4/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 3/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 2/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 1/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 0/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 3/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 2/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 1/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 0/3 unlocked CGs - All of this would result in an incredibly orderly Sort by Grade Harem list, it already exists, but it just needs to become better.
      •  
    • Alternative proposal thanks to Kenrae. This alternative makes life easier for people who grab money in Harem list, + it retains the useful orderly Sort by Grade.
      •  Top of the list is 5/5  unlocked CGs
      • Then 4/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 3/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 3/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 2/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 2/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 1/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 1/3 unlocked CGs
      • Then 0/5 unlocked CGs
      • Then 0/3 unlocked CGs

What do you guys think about these additional features?

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

This is a much needed feature that should be top priority. Then again, they put some UI usability under a paying wall, I can see Kinkoid adding those options only to monthly cards users 🙄

I'd tweak the grade sorting you propose to this one:

• Top of the list is 5/5  unlocked CGs
  • Then 4/5 unlocked CGs
  • Then 3/5 unlocked CGs
  • Then 3/3 unlocked CGs
  • Then 2/5 unlocked CGs
  • Then 2/3 unlocked CGs
  • Then 1/5 unlocked CGs
  • Then 1/3 unlocked CGs
  • Then 0/5 unlocked CGs
  • Then 0/3 unlocked CGs

Sorting by current grade is important to people who collect money manually (I have them ordered by grade most of the time and many times I just bother to collect the top girls). Besides, I tend to increase the affection starting with cheaper grades, so I do a 2/3 before a 3/5. With this order you'd still be able to swiftly find what you want.

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I can see Kinkoid adding those options only to monthly cards users 🙄

Come on now. There is no need to be rude to developers who have become more generous with orbs than ever.

I have added your constructive suggestion to the first post of the thread.

Plus you have inspired me to add an additional suggestion: Sort by Available Money

19 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Come on now. There is no need to be rude to developers who have become more generous with orbs than ever.

I have added your constructive suggestion to the first post of the thread.

Plus you have inspired me to add an additional suggestion: Sort by Available Money

Uh... what's rude about pointing out a fact? The button to collect all money from girls is only available if you pay, and only for a time. I've never seen something like that in any other game.

When I started playing and saw that I nearly quit, and FWIW, I would have paid more money during this years without that aspect.

But on topic, Sort by Available Money could be good, the problem is that it needs to be reevaluated everytime a user collects money from a girl, so it could have a performance problem.

22 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Uh... what's rude about

Default assuming the worst  of other people who have a track record of generosity is a rude thing. We're making constructive suggestions, so it' better if we have positive outlook.

• Haha 1