Seasons feature is live

jelom

Even after fighting 10 opponents already, Bunny pops up and is telling me:
"Ok, let's see the other important part - your opponents! Click on "Find Opponents".
and making the "Find Opponents" button the only one available. Tutorial isn't a tutorial when it's fucked up.
It just another bad kink job.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought I was going to like it. Not hate it at least.

But seeing affection split into x50 portions makes me feel frustrated.

So far I managed to keep "partials" to world boss girls and pops.

SG7N0VM.png

Event girls I start - I get.

With seasons I feel like skipping the feature when I get to first x50

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3

First thoughts/questions.

Why is the icon/tracker to go to the season so big?

Seems like I had many very low ranked opponents to choose from. Not a big difference mojo wise in fighting them vs the higher ranked opponents. Seems like you should get a bigger mojo boost for fighting up instead of down.

Seems you would want to do a lot of strategic claiming of rewards throughout the month in order to sync up daily contests points with season pass rewards.

"Well, I guess this is the new arena, time to check it out..."

Oh, my mojo actually matters now? I guess I won't get into fights I can't win.

Oh, I have to fight to refresh opponents? At least there's two girls on offer, that's worth paying some kobans for...

Oh, real money is the only way to access all the rewards?

Clearly not a feature intended for players like me. Time will tell how far I can get towards the free girl, one girl a month from doing a lot of pvp fights isn't too bad, but it's sad to see them starting to use heavy handed measures like this to encourage spending. Together with taking away a big source of orbs, I wonder how much longer this game will be viable for FTP.

• Like 6

I am at lvl 318 and I had opponent between 100+ and 400+. The mojo reward was between 11-17/ fight.

Pros:

• I still can get some aff and exp points for the girls;
  • in the first month I am sure I don't want to spend koban for the second pass, so it is basically free (maybe some refresh if am not far away from a  great award)
  • all the oppenents are changing, not just the one I fought with

Contras:

• I don't see, how I can get higher awards, if any
  • no info if the girls reappear again
  • I miss the old leaderboard where I could seen the other players performances and mine as well to compare my performance week after week

Concl: it is a nice feature but you don't have to accepted much from it

You can't buy the Season Pass with kobans. That's bad.

Also, I'm not sure how hard it will be to get the higher tier rewards, I'll have to see by the end of the month how far I managed to get.

Compared to the Arena though, I like the fact that you don't have to do your fights every 30 minutes : you can use your 10 points and then come back hours later when your bar has been refilled, just like combativity etc.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minuti fa, Max669 ha scritto:

You can't buy the Season Pass with kobans. That's bad.

Also, I'm not sure how hard it will be to get the higher tier rewards, I'll have to see by the end of the month how far I managed to get.

Compared to the Arena though, I like the fact that you don't have to do your fights every 30 minutes : you can use your 10 points and then come back hours later when your bar has been refilled, just like combativity etc.

The idea is good, payment is not ( I don't like the girl and the exp for a fee. Orbs, tickets, energy and battles is ok, but not girls and exp, too many advantages for pay to win )

• Like 11

Oh, have we crossed the line into pay to win territory now? To be frank, this doesn't feel good at all and probably takes away at least a little bit of the innocent fun I usually get out of this game. I hoped I could purchase the season passes with koban - which would have been demanding enough while at the same time trying to save some koban for PoA-events and the PoP-upgrades.

Up until now I loved paying for my monthly card because I like the game and the hilarious storyline and all the little parodies and most of the art. A sincere thank you for the good time I've had. But being forced now to pay real money to 'finish' an event is just... eurgh. 'Seasons' basically looks like a nice idea to me but I think the way it was implemented could backfire. If - and this is absolutely possible - if I'm not just part of a very small and whiny and neglectable group of players who think about going back to F2P completely because of the direction this game is probably going. Not out of some childish defiance or because I don't like change but because something just doesn't feel right anymore.

And, yes, on top of this it still looks a bit buggy and I'm still not sure if I can reach level 45 with normal play. We'll see.

Anyhow, I hope I didn't sound too negative. Just wanted to give my first impression. Maybe I'll change my mind later on. But being able to pay with koban for the season pass (while still having the option to pay with real money e.g. via a special offer) would sure help with that. ;)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1