Can someone give me tips on how to setup a good team?

Klordz

You can look at the tier lists posted on another thread. 

But that does not mention boss rewards which is what I am currently using. Demetria Verena and Lusamine, works for me, though I am giving up for the night have hit a memory error and can't be bothered to reload. Currently on stage 4400 in chapter 6 just using those 3. So add in boosters (not required yet) I should have no trouble getting to 5000 in chap 6. I do have a quite a few perks unlocked. 

i tryed to find info that is up to date,couldnt,only one old thread thats not accurate.

im with Klordz,its good balanced way to go with one click one idle and rest rewards

im slowgrinder,at the moment in chapter 3 and will play there till i hit the floor(its level 10 000 still,right?)and then move on to next chapter

im using oldschool girls still,but would be nice to start enhancing better team while im crawling to chapter 5 and 6 so i opened thread that i will be updating every now and then.

but if there allready is topic that is up-to-date,mine is useless and moderator can delete it,share link ti that topic here :)

my answer would be this :

best 3 for i know is lyka longteeth,queen titania and lusamine   nonboss and boss rewrd girls klara and  kelina(info is old but useful until we know more and get better girls)

yours:ted

Edited by Tedddy
forgot to give info i know