So im not sure if this is just me, but has anyone felt that new art for the girls and more specifically their affection scenes has seriously gotten worse? They used to be a lot better. Like sylvia and dameda, two older girls, had great designs and great affection scenes, but then you look at their newer fangirl variants and its just... off. The lines are just non existant so it looks way more blurry and unclear, amd their whole bodies like like weird shiny, squeaky clean plastic manequins. Im really not sure when this change happened but the difference is just night and day. All the newer girls (with the exceptiom of a few, like carnival riley and haya) have really low quality looking, blurry, airbrushed affection scenes. And their overall designs are still fine, look at karyn for example. Her actual game model (the one seen in fights and shit) looks great, but then you click on her scenes and its just a blurry unapealing mess, which really sucks since the positions and choreography in the affection scenes have generally gotten a lot better and more creative, but its butchered by this weird design choice. Am I alone in thinking this? Would be interested in hearing some thoughts.

• Like 5

The quality is still uneven, but not always 100% bad like it has been for a while. Though the apparent variety might actually come from the fact some older seasonal girls are sometimes just reused and get mixed with new ones in the events. I still have the feeling some new ones are back to being decently designed, though.

Quality is indeed all over the place and not what it used to be. I really wish they went back to releasing fewer girls overall that are actually well drawn and colored. Some of them look downright terribly, and it's especially noticeable with newer variations of classic girls. I think, as a principle, the artwork of the girls shouldn't be too far off from the artwork of the scrolls.

• 1 month later...