Greeting!

Now the forum is calm, so in order to activate people a little (although I'm not sure if this will work 😁), I decided to discuss a topic that I hadn't paid attention to before.

Guys, I want to discuss a few questions with you.

1. Which equipment is better and in what proportions (multi or mono)?

2. Which class is better?

3. Which girl should be alpha? Which has a higher value of your class characteristic, or which has a higher sum of all characteristics? For example Shtupra has 6750 charm at level 500, and her stats sum is 11875. Filya has 6625 charm at level 500, and her stats sum is 12,250. So which one is better?

4. Is it better if all 3 girls on the team have the same spec as you? I just saw that some players use girls of three specialties in the same team.

I think that's all for now. What do you think, maybe I should change something: equipment or class, for example?

Some information about me (I'm not sure if there is a spoiler here, but I will use hide to shorten the post length.):

image.thumb.png.c452e562a8702de0214d075631f8e67b.png

Edited by Master Edward
  • Like 1

I guess we're talking optimization in the Dicktator 3 context, in order to end in the best possible position. Is that so? Because optimization for Seasons is different and optimization in D2 in order to finish 16-30 is different too. So, I'll answer from the D3 point of view.

1. There isn't a "best" equipment to be used on all battles, it depends on the opponent and your own stats at the time. The combination you'll use more is full rainbow, but you want a different number of monostats for some opponents.

2. Know-How.

3. See answer 1 above.

4. Yes, it's always better. Those players are playing in a non-optimized manner. It's even more true for beta and omega girls, since ONLY the main stat is taken into account.

I'm not an expert on your class at all, but given what your crit does I'd say you'll want full rainbow equipment to maximize your defense most of the time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I guess we're talking optimization in the Dicktator 3 context, in order to end in the best possible position. Is that so? Because optimization for Seasons is different and optimization in D2 in order to finish 16-30 is different too. So, I'll answer from the D3 point of view.

Hm.. To be honest I didn't think about it 😖. But if choose between them I choose Seasons. I chill-play in D2 league and easy stay in top 16-30, but I think I'm too weak for top 16-30 in D3.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Hm.. To be honest I didn't think about it 😖. But if choose between them I choose Seasons. I chill-play in D2 league and easy stay in top 16-30, but I think I'm too weak for top 16-30 in D3.

Well, Seasons is too new to have a clear strategy, but in the end all that matters is winning the battle, not maximizing the ratio of your left ego and total ego at the end of the battle. The best booster for that is cordyceps and Shtupra as alpha will usually be better than Filya... but again, it depends on your stats and your oponent stats xD.
I'd say you try to install the current HH+ script and take a look at the battle simulation in the league against different kind of players, with different equipment and girls combinations (Shtupra-Filya-Omega or Filya-Shtupra-Omega I guess are the only ones that make sense, but I don't know much about you class as I've said), this way you'll have a knack about what to use on every situation. There are things that are too situational to give a better advice than that.

Edited by Kenrae
Ortography
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, Seasons is too new to have a clear strategy, but in the end all that matters is winning the battle, not maximizing the ratio of your left ego and total ego at the end of the battle. The best booster for that is cordyceps and Shtupra as alpha will usually be better than Filya... but again, it depends on your stats and your oponent stats xD.
I'd say you try to install the current HH+ script and take a look at the battle simulation in the league against different kind of players, with different equipment and girls combinations (Shtupra-Filya-Omega or Filya-Shtupra-Omega I guess are the only ones that make sense, but I don't know much about you class as I've said), this way you'll have a knack about what to use on every situation. There are things that are too situational to give a better advice than that.

Well, thanks for the advice. It remains only to get Shtupra. I fought 7 times and didn’t get her, the only one out of 6. If I don’t get her in the 8-th time, this is a definite signal to change the class. 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Well, thanks for the advice. It remains only to get Shtupra. I fought 7 times and didn’t get her, the only one out of 6. If I don’t get her in the 8-th time, this is a definite signal to change the class. 😄

On the 8th it's a 100% drop. I got Any, my class girl from champions, on the 8th try too.

• Like 1