Royal Plush

Moonlynx

Hey. I'm looking for some members for my club to... well, mainly to get all club bonuses to 10%. Why lie? ;)

Name: Royal Plush
Club ID: 5659
Language: English
Members: 30/31 (lvl 110-430 at the moment)
Goal: getting the club bonuses to 10%, beating the club champions
Restrictions: none at all - new players are welcome, too

Expectations of the members: Not that many. Exchanging tips, chatting, being an active forum member, etc. is completely optional. Although I can be chatty from time to time, I'm quite reserved myself. You should just be willing to donate a few koban now and then as soon as you can spare some.
So if you don't take yourself or the game too seriously and if your priorities are "real life > having fun with the game > contributing to the club" you've maybe found the right place.

I'd be happy to gather decent guys and girls from all over the world in this humble club. All the more if there happen to be fans of 80s pop, old video games or furry art among them. Thankfully, none of this is mandatory.

Edited by Moonlynx

Royal Plush is still looking for members. And now that being in a club became somewhat relevant to gameplay, we need you more than ever.

So if you're keen on beating the new club champions and getting their girls, feel free to join our friendly club. No matter if you've never been in a club or if you're looking for a new one because your current club doesn't fit your preferred playing style. Every active player is welcome. Being excessively active and overly zealous is still optional, though. This is not a military operation.

Club ID is 5659. Let's kick those champions' asses together. :)

Edited by Moonlynx

Royal Plush is still looking for members. I'm regularly weeding out players who obviously lost interest in the game (usually on sundays), so it should almost always be possible to join us. If we should ever be full, just message me here and I'll try to make space for you.

Our club is suitable for newbies as well as veteran players (who get the benefit of relatively weak club champions ;)). So if you're looking for a relaxed club with low requirements, come to us. High achievers are welcome of course! Including me, we have a few of those, too. But don't expect too much. This is, and will probably always be, a club for the Average Joes. Far from the elite out there.

Current stats:
Member Cap: 11 (=max. 31 members)
Hardcore: 14
Charm: 14
Know-how: 14
Endurance: 18
Harmony: 11
Experience gain: 11
Money gain: 11

Participation in club champion fights usually ranges from 10 to 18 active players. A number that has steadily increased over the past few months.