[ 19-Nov-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

KynMaAF.jpg

Legendary Contests

Legendary contests from 19th to 23rd of November, (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2),  you will have four days to kick some ass and make a Legendary beauty shake her booty for you.
There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to knock out the competition and win the big juicy prize!
The gorgeous ambassador Rina. 

A Legendary Knockout

My kick-ass hero,

There is always competition for beautiful girls. But when the center of attention is a stunning bombshell with a juicy booty, you will need to work your sexy butt off to knock out your competitors.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of November, you will have four days to kick some ass and make a Legendary beauty shake her booty for you. There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to knockout the competition and win the big juicy prize - the gorgeous ambassador Rina.

Put on your boxing gloves and challenge your opponents. Strengthen your kick to defeat the villains. If you prefer to act more peacefully, play the Pachinko or take care of your girls. 
And if you don’t make it to the top in any of the contests, it will still be alright! Your active participation will be rewarded with amazing Legendary equipment!

You’ll be great, darling! T(h)rust me!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

mgpvNay.png

Rina

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 8

Now we all know how do i feel about this event:

Legendary contest              shining.jpg?resize=1024%2C608&ssl=1 ME

Apart from this the girl seems wonderful, i can't recognize her tho..... must be an anime that i didn't watch. Maybe when i'll see her "full body" i'll be able to understand who she is :) .

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic
il y a 2 minutes, MaybeRegret a dit :

I still hate this event. Thanks as always. 

It depends a lot on which players you are grouped with for the contests. Sometimes it's clearly impossible (for example I won't envy the players who will have to contest with the previous guy and his 112 green pachinko orbs !), sometimes it's easier... But I understand how frustrating it can be when there are more active / experienced / rich people against you in the contest. You can spend hours or hundreds of kobans for nothing^^

Personnally I love every event because there are new girls, different things to do ; the more events they implement, the better. I'm glad however that these "4 days Legendary contest" only happens once a month because there are not totally fair. But it's challenging too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JayQ said:

She could be based on Lala from To LOVE-Ru

Looks like it's her.

I think one of the authors recently watched To Love-RU,

as both Momo and Nana parodies recently made an appearance in the adventure.

So now we know all 3 sisters exist in the haremverse.

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic