​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Hugh Jerexion Thanks for the info. Since you've completed one, could you please confirm if you're able to rewatch the scenes as for the main adventure stories? Or did it disappear from your menu once completed?

You can rewatch. 👍

The artwork seems to be a mix of HCl style and story mode style. There are some nice images in there. So much so, that I've just had to run back through the side quest for "research" purposes. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

You can run through the story, but don't get the rewards (apart from the scenes) second time around. (unless I've mistaken what you mean?)

Yes, that was my question indeed.
So in the end we'll be like in the current situation, once we've finished the side quests. A pity :(.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Let's summarize the base info on side quests (obviously credits are due to @gluddukat and @Hugh Jerexion) :

Side quest                        Reward                                               Energy cost for pictures

Test drive                         1 Mythic Pachinko orb                        Between 50 and 60 (total over 1000)

To the beach                    5 Great Pachinko x10 orbs                 Between 8 and 24 (total 1692)

Now, my two cents. I am actually playing the last scroll that came out for the main adventure, so I am in the group that "survives" on the every-two-week-a-new-one progress. As I said earlier, my main fear (despite the "closing" of Hentai Clicker) is that with the introduction of side quests that progress become slower, but we will be able to see if my fear becomes concrete only in a few weeks.
Regarding the feature in itself, despite being at the end of the main adventure, I am prone to agree with @Karyia: IMHO, although it is good to have the possibility to spend energy to obtain something different from champion tickets, basing on my yardstick the rewards are not worth the total effort. The implementation of a feature like the one suggested by @Kenrae, i.e. the possibility to choose between "rewatch" or "redo" the sidequest again for the same reward (and allow me to add, maybe even better if at a reduced cost per step after the first time) would have been exceptionally good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I forgot to measure the XP rewards! 😳

OK, so talking with club mates and getting them to see what XP gains are, there is a pattern emerging that XP gained is around 5.5-5.6 times the energy expended. This seems to hold for Test Drive (Epic) too.

Extrapolating this to an energy usage of 1692 for To The Beach (Legendary) would give an XP gain in the region of 9306-9475. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

OK, so talking with club mates and getting them to see what XP gains are, there is a pattern emerging that XP gained is around 5.5-5.6 times the energy expended. This seems to hold for Test Drive (Epic) too.

Extrapolating this to an energy usage of 1692 for To The Beach (Legendary) would give an XP gain in the region of 9306-9475. 

That is way more xp per energy than on normal quests. I'm in world Digisekai and there I get 2-2.1 xp per energy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darkpala said:

That is way more xp per energy than on normal quests. I'm in world Digisekai and there I get 2-2.1 xp per energy

Yep, it would be way more.

Down in the worlds - a test acc from me is in Admittance of the Dead, somewhere in the middle. The current step gives (with 10% clubbonus) 21.5 XP per energy

2 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I should say the numbers are with club bonus (10%).

I've just completed Test Drive (Epic) on my HeH account with no club and get exactly 5XP per energy.

1067 total Energy spend for 5335XP.

• Thanks 6

I felt like something was missing from the side quests completely unrelated to the rewards given. It took me a couple of days but I finally caught a glimmer of what was bugging me. Side quests are filler quests in an adventure, but not so in this game. It would be better if these mini-adventures were tied to different worlds so you got the sense of exploration instead of a add-on outside of the main game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pelinor said:

It would be better if these mini-adventures were tied to different worlds so you got the sense of exploration instead of a add-on outside of the main game.

That's one approach, and it's perfectly valid. Another way to look at it, though, would be to build side quests as longer, hopefully more complete affection scenes. After all, that's basically what affection scenes are in this game already. For classic event girls, there's a common theme and/or story between them, but beyond that most of them have self-contained, often off-continuity tiny story chapters (or story glimpse, for 1-star girls).

I could totally see side quests becoming a more satisfactory, more developed kind of affection scene side stories. I'm not saying the first two we currently have fit the bill, I've barely scratched their surface yet, but the potential is definitely there for the side quest format. Much like they seem to have done for CXH.

• Like 4

Whelp, I'll lead it off here. Mythic Books & Gifts in their current implementation of being quite numerous in the market and having such ridiculously high koban costs is absolutely abysmal. It makes getting the same amount of affection even more expensive, so anyone who currently couldn't afford to do market refreshes to solve their affection/girl exp gap will now fall even further behind due to the reduction in both how many books/gifts they can purchase with ymens per refresh, but also because the mythic gifts are almost universally worse value per koban than the average market refresh would provide.

• Like 22

I can only agree with George here.. I´m currently 3,9Mio short of catching up. If I´d buy affection to upgrade all of my girls  prior to the change that would cost me about 40 000 kobans and a stupid high amount of money with mythic items introduced (in the form we saw on the test server) that 40 000 kobans now  wouldn´t probably be enough to buy even half of it.. the least thing that mythic items should offer is the same koban to affection value market refreshes offer or cost money(heck I´m even ok if the mythic equivalent of the legendary items cost 10x more)

• Like 8

My shop is empty atm so i cannot see them for now, but i had the exact the same though of our moderator George in the chit chat thread.

The only good thing i can see for now is that they are planned as rewards in game, still is going to not be enough.

My opinion is that (as i said in chit chat) we should have a sort of "secret shop" for high level players where to buy them. This way we still have all the "normal" items available and who wants/can get the mithyc items is able to do it.

Again i like the idea, i wanted them too but like this is going to get our lack of books/gifts even worst.

Edit: for the comix harem gift, really appreciated. I cannot upgrade her, but i fell in love just from the very first pose. Well done 😍😍😍

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

[...]

My opinion is that (as i said in chit chat) we should have a sort of "secret shop" for high level players where to buy them. This way we still have all the "normal" items available and who wants/can get the mithyc items is able to do it.

Again i like the idea, i wanted them too but like this is going to get our lack of books/gifts even worst.

I wouldn't call it "for high level players" rather then "for players want to spend kobans on books and gifts - and spend more then only stock refreshes".

That low level players shouldn't use the "give XP up to your level" - they can read this here or find out on their own.

Edited by windia
  • Haha 1

my comments about the new patch notes

Patch Notes Week #24

June. 16.2021

New feature

Mythic Items
Mythic Items have been added to the in-game market

Gifts

• Mythic Flowers will provide 5 000 Affection
  • Mythic Chocolates will provide  10 000 Affection
  • Mythic Bracelet will provide 15 000 Affection
    • The offer button will be inactive if the Girl has less affection
  • Mythic Lingerie will fill grades 1 and 2 of a girl with affection.

-13jSF7Z2aXnMCKGRU8C9CpH3L00cBf7U37QW4gVu4aeCbRw42hjnU7fRtTG32a22GJ4I8wNNZTu3KOqxfuv5YiVx7TvEv1SQE0QKcJXSggPPbsiU5y_K-zA8NSzMe0Sc_7KSqgal3qZ4942YU-rQwl5iZzDGpVo

Books

• Mythic Magazine will provide 10 000 XP
  • Mythic Book will provide  20 000 XP
  • Mythic Encyclopedia - 30 000 XP
    • Mythic Spell book - Upgrade a Girl up to your player Level

F1adtwiiWKk7N-Uloogi8CKXTaOWmPoKVfnHnrDWSudVskuJ413t2pYsXp2zNB-q3yWBQsMSFlvsnevV7auW1v2bjrKgLQGowozLIGuJsgx7rx6kLrdZ5a5qj-VxEev_ekSi5LXspJO4IIhQPol2F6NZMzrW5fnX

• Mythic items are planned as obtainable rewards from various ingame activities

A very bad implementation of the idea. 👎

I still haven't seen have just seen the final koban cost of some of the items, and they are vastly overpriced compared with a market refresh.

Magazine 210 Kobans
Book ?
Encyclopedia 510 Kobans

Spell Book 600 Kobans

Flowers ?
Chocolate ?
Bracelet 510 Kobans
Lingerie 270 Kobans

The only worth item is the magic spell book if used on a mythic girl (and only if your level is high enough). In contrast the Mythic lingerie giving only the first two stars (15750 affection if mythic and 6300 if legendary) is just not enough.

Not only they won't alleviate the deficit but they also cost kobans and instead of more affection and girl experience we are going to have less, because few people can afford spending kobans regularly to buy mythic items, and now they will take slots of the rest of items purchasable with ymens.

As a partial compensation, those new items given as rewards outside of the market it is really good given their koban equivalence.

Get a new Girl for your Harem

Yes, we just released our brand new game Comix Harem. You can invite Bunny Girl to join your HH Harem. All you have to do is click on the cross promo banner and play our lewd hot game Comix Harem till you reach clim World 2! You can also find the banner here!

New arousing adventures and new hot and horny girls are waiting for you, hero! Explore this fresh universe of video-game and comics girls, recruit them to your Harem, and fight evil in epic battles! Comix Harem is our brand-new game, accessible for free on both desktop and mobile devices.

Interested to find out more about Comix Harem? Check our blog! Caution: ingredients are hot! And NSFW! Just like you like them!

Excellent gift. Thanks! 👍

Edited by jelom
  • Like 14

I play over at nutaku and don't visit the forums here too often So mythics came as a complete surprise to me I was extremely excited for all of two seconds till I saw the cost was In kobans. I'm not a whale at this game but I do keep the monthly gold pass and splurge for platinum sometimes as well, which isn't even a great deal made worse now that mythics are taking up shop slots so less incentive to re-roll that. So yeah this feels poorly planned or like a big cash grab that doesn't make much sense cause its just saving the people willing to spend that much some time if anything. If these become rewards for other areas that area reasonable to obtain great but right now I'm just underwhelmed and disappointed at something I had wanted for a long time.

• Like 7

If I now press in the buy button 8 times, it will stop at some point and I have to reload the market. Before that I was able to buy all items within 1 second. Does anybody have the same Problem?

Edit: Even if there are no mythic items on the market.

Edited by gluddukat
  • Like 4

Dear Kinkoid! Please take a little bit time and do the maths about the Mythic Gifts and Books. It's a little bit weird that a Mythic Item cost many times more than the same amount of XP or Affection you made with "normal" market refreshs.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

If I now press in the buy button 8 times, it will stop at some point and I have to reload the market. Before that I was able to buy all items within 1 second. Does anybody have the same Problem?

Edit: Even if there are no mythic items on the market.

I experienced this problem on test server. It got half way fixed: previously this "stop" showed after the reload of market mythic stuff instead of whatever was there before. 

that change to mythic stuff is gone - and getting stopped I had on rare occasions (once a week=60 market buyouts) already.

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I still haven't seen the final koban cost of the items, but if they are the same as the last seen in test server

image.png.555e19e9e674055413c50b6722c61a18.png

they are vastly overpriced compared with a market refresh.

I can confirm on Nutaku the bracelet and Encyclopedia are 85kobans each. 

• Thanks 2

long time ago in the market I could by equipment for kobans or Ymens - yet the price selection was RNG. It could happen that a much better item was Ymen while the worse was kobans. 

One day the mixed koban spending got revoked for all items. Well - in a different shape it is back now ;)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Feedback I've seen regularly in the forum:

• We don't have enough books and affinity items
  • please don't do mythical items.

Reaction by KK: Hold our beer! Not only will we introduce mythical items, not only will we do it in such a way you will end up with *LESS* books and affinity items, we'll even claim we did it as a result of player feedback!

Well played, KK.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Feedback re: Mythic books and affection items: like most other players who've posted on here (and over on the Test Server channel on Discord) I'm very unhappy with the pricing - both the fact that they're kobans only and the fact that they offer significantly less XP/affection per koban than the average return from (pre-mythic books and affection items) Market restocks. I would like you rethink the decision to make them kobans only commodities. 

Mythic books and affection items are a fine idea in principal but the decision to make them (very expensive!) kobans only commodities feels like a cynical cash grab which, rather than encouraging me to spend more (real) money on in-game purchases, has left me feeling irritated and, as such, less inclined to make in-game purchases and more inclined than ever to find another game to play after I reach the plot edge.

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic