​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

so , for the new patch and that 7 girls, is it still so important that all girls will be of the same hero class and highest numbers..or overall highest numbers irrelevant of hero class is more important? thanks

11 minutes ago, dadfa said:

so , for the new patch and that 7 girls, is it still so important that all girls will be of the same hero class and highest numbers..or overall highest numbers irrelevant of hero class is more important? thanks

hero class is useless for girl selection. Higher stats (upgrade + level + blessings) of a girl are important.

hero class is important for equipment: these stats calculate as yesterday.

1 hour ago, windia said:

hero class is useless for girl selection. Higher stats (upgrade + level + blessings) of a girl are important.

hero class is important for equipment: these stats calculate as yesterday.

And I guess the harmony advantage will be the same KH -> CH -> HC -> KH . Not that it matters much.

EDIT: Or not: 

• Dominance scheme has been removed
Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 1

They write that there will be no harmony advantage:

• Dominance scheme has been removed

Also they write that:

• Class-related skills have been removed

This way no difference between classes now? Crit will only give damage?

But for this patch servers still not online, and Competition will be wasted this way, which is very sad thing, especially during Legendary competition. Will be back online in a minute! Sure...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lust4Ass said:

[...] Will be back online in a minute! Sure...

well, technically I would create only 1 update page in any case. So technically nothing wrong here.

I just feel your sarcasm and share it 😉

I was really surprised to read yesterday that the feature is already going live.

A core problem/bug in my perception was that the blessings seemed to be wrongly assigned (missing on girls that qualify and vice versa). Some already reported it, so I waited - test server and stuff...

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

By the way, now, as far as I understand, the attack of the girls has been cut by about 14 thousand. I went to the champions, and there the legendary girl of 5 stars pumped to max beats by about 26 thousand, when before there were almost 40 thousand ( my level is 391). and in general, a character who is not pumped in gives 43 points in total instead of 15 thousand standard points. at the same time, the upper limit of victory over the champion did not decrease. 

• Like 1

@panove Just noticed this as well... theres no way Ill be able to finish the last few champions at this rate... not really sure they thought about this updates effect on aspects outside the PvP area. There's going to have to be a change regarding champions

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.850ebab74ecf547b886137fac84bac63.pngOf course, the update is a bomb, but why didn't we solve the problem of the lack of books and gifts, now we need to keep a lot of women pumped, and there are no books at all, do you want to make mystic things more accessible to begin with?

Edited by Dmitrii

hace 1 minuto, jjjggg dijo:

Also, is the blessings thing a future release? or has it been implemented?

The blessing are active. You can check them on the top right corner, next to the kobans bar, is a blue button with 3 white spark.

Also just putting it out there, if they are going to add bonuses for things like eye/hair color, etc. they really should make it an option to sort through your harem by those types of options. It would literally take me ages to search 300+ girls for specific eye colors, its not like its totally obvious from their small profile photos

• Like 9

awesome to implement a feature with blessings without being able to sort by blessings when choosing your battle team or any sorting at all for that matter congrats kinkoid if i sometime thought you had a IQ point above 80 i dont now at least congrats to being one of the most sloppy gaming developers ever

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 6

So let's give a quick summation of the impacts that are clearly evident here:

i) They rolled this update out right at the end of the LC/Daily Contests, it was buggy and it ended up where no-one could play the end of the contests. For many - including myself - that meant that the contests were a bust when they should have placed well.

ii) They've rolled out this feature right at the end of the ToF. Consequences are that the most important 24h of the tournament people are playing with a system that they have no clue about. Tbh, having seen the system I suspect that it had detrimentally impacted me enough that I may struggle to compete in the league I'm in from this point on. A shame then that I'm positioned to finish top 4 and move up a league this week. It may not turn out that way, but if it does I'm sure others will be similarly effected.

iii) The battle stats have lowered dramatically, meaning that both Champions Performances and Club Champion are now far harder to pass through.

iv) The blessings are still buggy - as noted either above or in another thread, I've got 'Eye colour Bald' as a blessing.

v) They've made their battle system vastly more complicated, based on character attributes that were irrelevant previously. There is no easily sortable database of these attributes and they've provided no new feature. So the new battle system becomes next to impossible to use efficiently, even for those with the time/inclination to sort through it.

It seems to me that all of this could likely have been avoided via better planning and perhaps having someone on staff actually play the game with any regularity. Like the obvious mis-alignment of pricing of the Mythic Exp/Aff, most of these issues would be readily apparant to anyone playing the game regularly.

• Like 14

nice update BUT it doesn't work with the champ they were already so difficult at lvl +10 and higher example me champ lvl 16 Sky harbor stage 0 of 5 = 40,5 mil impression max fight 3-4 ~ 600k impression = 67,5 tickes = 1080 min = 18 hours nonstop and who should still do that 🤕 at the club champs tier 3 it's even worse

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

We are hearing a lot of negatives (of which I share some of the views) , but to add a positive, it makes fighting Pandora Witch (level 839) for MILF Estelle a lot easier.

image.png.5bab94117ec114f4953764907a843d84.png

yeah, that's some good news, you can also get now xp/aff for 7 girls at once (seasons or whatever)

overall this was a classic KK, there isnt really more to say

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic