​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Quote from the internet today: "Lying by omission, otherwise known as exclusionary detailing, is lying by either omitting certain facts or by failing to correct a misconception. For example: Kinkoid Patch notes." ;) 

In KKs continued mission to shaft their playerbase as hard as they can, today's effort combined:

• Delays in the update, causing people not to finish their plans for the legendary contest;
  • Another new feature pushed through, incomplete, buggy and underdocumented;
  • Ignoring remaining issues caused by a previous "update";
  • Another undocumented nerf. 

Given the "scene" of this game, I'm sure there are some players who enjoy KK's effort to shaft them as hard as they can. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people. :(

As to the nerf in "attack" or impression value, I have the impression my mythicals have not been affected, or very little, while my common girls are affected hardest. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Edited by Shorty-er
spelling
  • Like 8

At first glance, it seems the new "stuff" is not only way inneficiently implemented but it's also very incomplete (to what is/was announced).

There's a lot of improvements needed to even have "regular" gameplay :( 

- Need a battleteam selection screen (yes, one easier to access);

- Would love to have more detailed info both from the girls, bonuses and effect on the overall values;

- Champions was made even harsher and something I will not play until it's remade (it's just a waste of tickets, comparatively and just annoying since it's hitting a wall anyway);

- The "flow" of the battles could also improve, IMO;

- League scoring is weird, that I can tell, no info on that (that I saw, might've missed it), so not much to say either since I have no idea on how it works now (getting only 15 and/or 25?);

- Needing filters on harem to search the "blessed" girls;

- Needing some sort of filter on battle selection too... I mean, searching a girl through hundreds of them is AMAZINGLY frustrating (and the devs did mention something about avoiding that on the Q&A, IIRC);

- It's pretty confusing all around, only the actual changes (not the parts that aren't working) should have been on the patch notes with more detail, again IMO (the upcoming features could have been mentioned separately).

I'm sure there's other stuff that I haven't mentioned but... I think the "system" (the final/full version) might have had some potential (the previous system was broken and this one MIGHT've created more chances/challenges, depending on RNG and all that) but the way it was implemented... ouch, ouch, ouch... 

It's very annoying wasting time to just trying to find ONE girl among hundreds, seriously.. you can do better! (or I hope!)

• Like 7

Re: attack nerf. I have the club girl, so I had hit once to increase number of shards available for clanmates. I just tried it again, same team, same boosts. Less than half the first hit. That's not a nerf, it's an evisceration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

KK didn't released the full system at once 'cause in fear people will not understand it at once. Somehow, they proved right reading this discussion.

Did someone even tried to read the blog post link?

YEAH, THE SELECTOR (amongst a lot of other stuff) IS THE NEXT THING TO COME.

The system will be a total rewrite, so forget what you know. No more HC, KH or CH, but two ranges of 3 and 6 elements you can (on purpose) spoil for some advantage... or not, at will.

Go read the last part of that blog post link.

@MDuss : yeah and the all mythical player can throw them in the sewers the moment all of your Legendary  5 got the week blessing... if not some get a double blessing.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 1

I really don't care if it is 3 or 7 girls in formation but please give us a way to search girls by their characteristics (eyes, heir ect.) and add them directly to our formation, it's so much time wasted by manually searching all girls that I have. Even more if I want to change girls again when new blessing will be on.

Other than that ... it's all OK

Edited by Gold Raven

12 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

KK didn't released the full system at once 'cause in fear people will not understand it at once. Somehow, they proved right reading this discussion.

The system will be a total rewrite, so forget what you know. No more HC, KH or CH, but two ranges of 3 and 6 elements you can (on purpose) spoil for some advantage... or not, at will.

@MDuss : yeah and the all mythical player can throw them in the sewers the moment all of your Legendary  5 got the week blessing... if not some get a double blessing.

Here's the problem with not releasing it all at once. You see all the confusion and anger now. This is for part 1. Guess what's going to happen when the next part is released? Crap storm part 2!

Another thing I or two I hate about this are 1. I can't see my league ranking without finding myself in the list where before it was right above the number of fights I have. This is really annoying when you're when you are trying to stay in a certain range and you have to check after every fight. 2. When trying to find a girl in my unsortable list of 500+, the stats pop up covers most of the list, so even if I know who I'm looking for, she's even harder to find.

• Like 9

@ShadowWeaver : I'm experiencing the same stuff, plus a couple more. For example, some browser have difficulty to render the blessing frames (if they  get rendered at all!), and the battle itself suffer the lag of loading and animating/tweening 14 girls. 

Those are trivial bugs they can be easily optimized once the full system is delivered (the hovering speed should be adjusted right now, anyway... that's a bad implementation of a default feature, just a matter of changing a SINGLE NUMBER in a function...).

I'm fearing that following people sudden reactions they will not deliver the full thing that, by my inspection, is uncanny better than the previous one. The partial one they gave is evidently too easy and offer the flank to some issue (Commons better than maxed out Legendary 3? So why I've spent resources on them?). 

31 minutes ago, ShadowWeaver said:

2. When trying to find a girl in my unsortable list of 500+, the stats pop up covers most of the list, so even if I know who I'm looking for, she's even harder to find.

Yes, the unsortable list of girls, when you want to change a girl in your fight groupe, is a very big pain.

With the new blessing we need a new filter system for the hame and the window swere you can selevt your gilrs for the fight groupe. For example select Hair or eye color usw. Otherwise you have a big problem to find your gilrs here. Because now you can see only the fighting stat, and money income but no other atributes.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

53 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

It seems you are reading a completely different discussion. I read a lot of comments, and only in part it's about the missing tools to select a team. Even so: saying that the feature to select a team is announced and coming "real soon now" doesn't change the fact that the fact that it is missing *now* creates a problem *now*. And therefor is still valid feedback. Whatever is said in the blog post. 

Also, you really think that was the reason for releasing an incomplete feature? And not that they're simply not done yet? If so, I have a bridge for sale that I'd like to talk to you about ;)

8 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

I'm fearing that following people sudden reactions they will not deliver the full thing  

There is absolutely nothing in the history of KK that validates this fear. Time and again they have released whatever they wanted, often against clear feedback from the forum-using player base. The idea KK will now suddenly listen to such feedback and stop when they've already starting releasing a feature, is not based in reality. Rest easy, you'll get the full feature. Eventually :P

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

What makes you think you've got girls that the others do not? I'm not sure what makes you think your girls will topple everyone else's? Yes, the potential is there to actually have some luck and overcome stronger players... but taking it for granted? Not really, no.

Also, for a 5 year game that is actually paid by (some) players, it's pretty bad to be presented with inadequate, "buggy" versions of something that they've had lots of time to work on, IMO.

It's all good, just expressing other views, I guess 👍

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

For now I'll only say i would like more if the blessing is changed with the start of a league. It would sucks if I lose due a change of blessing "at the last minute".

Actually... I can't be bothered with league anymore, but if I did I would think a change in Blessings half-way through would make things more interesting. Do I take this fight now, or do I wait and hope for better blessings... 

• Thanks 1

20 minuti fa, Shorty-er ha scritto:

It seems you are reading a completely different discussion. I read a lot of comments, and only in part it's about the missing tools to select a team. Even so: saying that the feature to select a team is announced and coming "real soon now" doesn't change the fact that the fact that it is missing *now* creates a problem *now*. And therefor is still valid feedback. Whatever is said in the blog post. 

Also, you really think that was the reason for releasing an incomplete feature? And not that they're simply not done yet? If so, I have a bridge for sale that I'd like to talk to you about ;)

There is absolutely nothing in the history of KK that validates this fear. Time and again they have released whatever they wanted, often against clear feedback from the forum-using player base. The idea KK will now suddenly listen to such feedback and stop when they've already starting releasing a feature, is not based in reality. Rest easy, you'll get the full feature. Eventually :P

Yeah, half the discussions are about lamenting that now you cannot play the way you were used for, for a declaratively scaling upgrade. That's what I'm reading. And that's doesn't even deserve a reply. Probably prissy lamenting.

If you don't like the company conduit, why you're paying it? It look that someone is purchasing bridges everyday.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 2

30 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Actually... I can't be bothered with league anymore, but if I did I would think a change in Blessings half-way through would make things more interesting. Do I take this fight now, or do I wait and hope for better blessings... 

Half-way, sure. Not on the last day though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karyia said:

What makes you think you've got girls that the others do not? I'm not sure what makes you think your girls will topple everyone else's? Yes, the potential is there to actually have some luck and overcome stronger players... but taking it for granted? Not really, no.

I would also add that with this system the paid/"acient" players are way more favorite (IMO). Is hard to explain with words but i'll try to share my personal point of view : Before i had "only" to save for my Mythic girl of my class but now class are not relevant and the stats remain, this means that a mythic/legendary girls are all necessary in equal measure. So if before i had to save for one, now (to be competitive) we need all. Example: till now i'm totally skipping legendary days to save kobans but the next week there is Indian headstand so this mean that Thoru (that i had to skip) will be a must, since she is "blessed" and she has the 5.5 base stat, so a player that has all my girls plus her will win against me for sure. Also the blessing change right in the middle of the league so again you can get rekt simply by the difference of a player that can take em all and one that can't, this difference was not that big in the previous system because even i could be competitive just planning for my mythic girls.

In summary: now for me (FOR ME and MY VERY FIRST IMPRESSION) feels way more pay to win than before

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

@Xemnas would definitely have to agree with your characterization surrounding Mythics. I always passed on the girls who weren't my class (KH) because there was no need for me to spend the money on them, as I knew more KH would come in a few months. But now... having 3,4,5 mythics is essential, and from different classes. And frankly, the same goes for all the 5-stars. Leveling them all, and maxing out affection is vital now, when before, I would get them, but really just for completion purposes. I'm fine with this new system, but KK NEEDS to make it more accessible to players who choose not to pay to win. Just my take though 

• Like 4

I have not gone over the new B.D.S.M. system except to make sure my team is fully populated. Its introduction in the middle of the ToF has given me the chance of finishing higher than I would have under the previous system by catching some players before they populated their own battle team.

I planned on protecting my flimsy hold in the LC (for 25%) so I set my alarm to get up at 3 A.M., and this proved unneccessary since the game was being reset (taking away any chance the UK players had of sniping my "23rd place" position).

I didn't see the announcement concerning the Champions effectively increased defence, but I have some tickets to spare and using more tickets says I do better in the LC this time around. I'm just glad the change comes while the weakest of the CC's is active so it doesn't totally destroy the chances of my clubs lower level players.

I'll know more next week, but even though its implementaion in the middle of ongoing events was in my favor, I think it would have been much better had its introduction been made at the end of a ToF season and on one of the few calendar days when we have no events ongoing.

• Like 2

The players of the test server a week ago - "the new system is inconvenient and unbalanced, a lot of bugs break the game, let us at least finish the current week in the league in the old system, we ask you very much, please, please !!!"

KK - "I don't hear anything, lalalalala ..."

lalala.gif.b99e56b65ce05b7a09a3bd2135462d99.gif

• Haha 15

So I'm going to address a point I haven't seen touched upon yet for the new system and that's how the Arena or what ever we're going to call it is portrayed.

Under the old system, the orgasm bar represented how well you brought your harem member to orgasm.

The Ego represented your confidence.

When one opponent achieved harem orgasm, the other opponent lost Ego due to awe of their opponent's ability or something.

The Judges, each representing a type of sexual approach, Charming/Romantic, pure knowledge, or raw kinky passion, were there to judge your performance. Their little bias indicated a leaning to their preferred sexual type.

Finally, the person who had their Ego knocked down the most lost the competition.

All that seemed to fit in well with the way the world is  kind of described.

But now, looking at the competition it's Girl comes up, opponent loses Ego. Opponent's girl comes up, You lose Ego. Back and forth it goes until one person is out of Ego.

What is supposed to be happening now? There is no orgasm. There is no sexuality leanings. Its just girls popping up and you losing Ego.

What are they supposed to be doing? Henpecking the opponent? Insulting the sexual prowess of the other?

One might say this is similar to the Champions now, but the Champions was always a judgement call of showing off your prowess to, well, the Champions. See... this is how well I listen and match this girl's likes (matching to rated sexual position). Coupled with ... This is how well I can keep going to prove my sexual prowess (Ego).

Also, the Champion sticks with one girl. No matter the position, he's synced up with her enough to go the distance and he's most likely going to keep going for the long run as it's a measuring of skill and ability instead of a dispute or competition.

Having watched the new combat system (for lack of any better terms), it really doesn't feel like what the Haremverse used to be. It looks much more like combat with your monster/soldier/robot bashing the opponent's HP until their down and out and they doing the same to you.

I think Kinkoid has lost the feel of the Theme of their own game.

• Like 16

20 hours ago, Kenrae said:

To be fair, on Nutaku it's different, so I guess it's purely random.

On Nutaku, the bonuses are:

All Girls with Favorite Position 69 gain +35% bonus on all atttributes

All Girls with Eye Color Bald gain +35% bonus on all atttributes

Sooo I'm assuming there are still some bugs to work out :P 

The bonuses include Fairy (Blue eyes), Ankyo (Green eyes), Gork (Black eyes) and Loving Arcana (Blue eyes) though, so what they actually meant was the Sodomy Pose.

That said... For the LOVE of Hentai, give me a way to sort my list so i can actually find the Girls i'm trying to put in my team, because i've recently broken past 400 Girls and... to say that list is cluttered wouldn't do it justice 😧 

Edited by Makinen

To be honest I am not exactly sure what is going on with the champion system.   On the normal champions damage massively down to doing almost nothing.   Just took a shot at club champ to see how bad that would be and instead of the usual 6 or 7 mil a hit I get with team adjusted for positions I scored 71.2 mil impression.  I ran another hit on each, damage on normal champions still seems down, but 2nd club hit was 18 million.  The numbers just seem very random in club champ currently.

I mean I am not about to complain about doing more damage in club champs makes the shards easier to get after all, but there is a total lack of consistency to be able to work out what exactly is going on with the champ system overall currently, and given how many girls come from the club champ system knowing the way to consistently score, or for PoA knowing how to score low on the reg champs to get those ticket uses in is also important (granted though with damage to normal champions running lower that not an issue for the moment).

I'll try to refrain from posting too much for a while, as per an old rule that I'm trying to go by in face of such a rage-quit inducing disaster: "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing". My focus will be on finding the strength not to quit the game itself, first and foremost. And that's very hard right now.

My faith in Kinkoid's ability to even grasp the concept of balance in competitive settings, let alone take action to try and reach it, is gone.

I've warned them well ahead (and many other players did as well) of very obvious balance issues they were about to introduce on top of the huge existing balance issues they have not even addressed at all with this new project. And how to avoid them. They're not listening, or at least they don't get it.

Right now we have 7-mythic teams with +40% to all stats in leagues on "HeH"... That speaks volumes. We shouldn't have 7-mythic teams, and rarity should never have been a criterion for bonuses, let alone the biggest boost we've seen from blessings so far, and for the already strongest rarity... Yeah. Not much more to say.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'll try to refrain from posting too much for a while, as per an old rule that I'm trying to go by in face of such a rage-quit inducing disaster: "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing". My focus will be on finding the strength not to quit the game itself, first and foremost. And that's very hard right now.

My faith in Kinkoid's ability to even grasp the concept of balance in competitive settings, let alone take action to try and reach it, is gone.

I've warned them well ahead (and many other players did as well) of very obvious balance issues they were about to introduce on top of the huge existing balance issues they have not even addressed at all with this new project. And how to avoid them. They're not listening, or at least they don't get it.

Right now we have 7-mythic teams with +40% to all stats in leagues on "HeH"... That speaks volumes. We shouldn't have 7-mythic teams, and rarity should never have been a criterion for bonuses, let alone the biggest boost we've seen from blessings so far, and for the already strongest rarity... Yeah. Not much more to say.

Yeah.. I feel like the rarity boost should only apply to non competitive raritys so that they become usable or just make it stars rather than rarity

• Like 5

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic