​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Il y a 9 heures, SoggyShorts a dit :

No bad news this week, but the champ nerf has been running for a week without resolution (if one is forthcoming at all, and not just another new normal). 

Oh, do not expect it to be treated as a bug, or even considered as a problem. Because of the lack of (official) reaction on the multiple topics opened to raise this issue in both the English and French speaking forums, we were a few to open a ticket (Champions are almost impossible to beat since B.D.S.M. update), so that KK cannot simply ignore us.

The answer is plain and simple: they are content with the new balance of the system. 😒

If you can read French or if you are willing to use a translator, here it is exactly:

Bonjour,
Merci d'avoir contacté le support client de Kinkoid.
Nous aimerions vous informer que nous avons rééquilibré les statistiques, afin que le nouveau système de combat B.D.S.M. puisse être implémenté, sans casser le jeu pour les joueurs.
N'oubliez pas que vous pouvez toujours profiter du système de bénédiction pour améliorer les statistiques de votre équipe. Vous trouverez plus de détails sur le système de bénédiction en cliquant sur le cercle bleu à côté du cercle positif des Kobans (en haut à droite de votre écran).
Ces statistiques de combat peuvent aussi changer si nous trouvons un bug ou bien estimons qu'elles méritent d'être de nouveau rééquilibrées.
Bonne journée!
Bien à vous,
L'équipe Kinkoid

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 3

No mention about the bug with the points distribution in ToF - we are still stuck with the 3/13/15/25 option. Although I assume that this is now also considered a feature.

Edited by 430i
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

No mention about the bug with the points distribution in ToF - we are still stuck with the 3/13/15/25 option. Although I assume that this is now also considered a feature.

I dislike it with a passion, but I'm quite sure that's not a bug but intended.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, 430i said:

This change cost me six months of progress in the D3 so to say I am unhappy is an understatement! On the other hand, I suppose I should feel flattered that the developers think they must go to such extremes to protect players who have been with them from the beginning.

• Like 4

So, to recap:

- ToF remains a walled garden for the Koban Klub.  If a player aspires to the top ranks, incumbency is better protected than ever.  Spend what you want, and please do, but you're not going to get there because you need all the Mythic girls, maxed, PLUS a variety of rare girls because of the Blessings (and soon, Curses).  A lineup of Commons and 3* Legendaries just isn't going to get you there.  By design.

- The resource pinch in the Market makes the market refresh work-around to KK's undervaluing of XP 25% more expensive.  Silver lining: Plat card holders no longer have incentive to buy them because the market refresh discount perk has become meaningless.

- Champs, be they sex champs or CC's, are perma-nerfed.  Per @Eexa's note, that's by design. Fine if you're drowning in tickets.  If you're a newer player and chasing those girls PLUS the CC's, you're boned.  But that doesn't matter because the nerf is designed to bleed tickets from people who have thousands of them.

- In addition to the silent nerf above, casualties of the new PvP combat system include:

-- Complete loss of game context when fighting, well, anywhere.  No judges, no class, no chapter villains, no chapter girls.  Gone.  You're just fighting.

-- Near-total loss of the game's theme of "fuck, don't fight" when ...fighting.  No more bringing anyone to orgasm and tapping in another girl.  No.  Someone does something, someone loses ego (i.e. hit points), rinse, repeat, the end.  It's Mortal Kombat without the side scrolling goodness.

-- Shift AWAY from the game's core (which in my opinion isn't the story we click on 3 or 5 times per day, but collecting girls) to ...fighting.  But gimped at every turn.  Yes, you can still collect girls, but upgrade them ...how?  Level them ...how?  And given that, collect them ...why?  To engage in the game's new priority of fighting?  Why?

And on the topic of silent nerfs, why not grow the balls to mention them in the patch notes?  Do these developers think that we won't notice?  That we're stupid?  It's insulting.  If it's made clear that our ability to do something has been diminished, we'll kvetch, but we won't waste our time arguing it to death (as much).  We won't wonder if it's a bug or a feature.  Because with this set of developers, you never know.

Good things have been added to the game.  PoP's have given us capabilities and strategies that we didn't have before.  Seasons turned out okay (until some tin ear nerfed the koban rewards right after a double payout bug).  Shards are good, as are tokens.  But the thrust of the last few months has been, "We're going to build the game WE want, which is loaded at every turn with INDUCEMENTS to spend money."  I can be enticed to do so, but twist my arm and I'm out.  The tone has been, "We, sitting in our newly remodeled basement, have a clearer view of the in-game reality than the people who pay our rent and salaries by actually PLAYING the game."  Wrong again.  Imbalances, positive or negative, become WORSE with every 'great idea' that's rushed through testing with constructive feedback ignored.

I'm much calmer as a free player.  By not paying into the hubris and constant state of Beta, I'm less engaged when (WHEN!) yet another thing goes pear-shaped.  As a paying player, I dreaded patch notes: "Oh, shit, NOW what?"  As a free player, I giggle and watch it burn.  And when the last of my enthusiasm is gone, so am I.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

@SoggyShorts Agreed!

When will the market be fixed/brought back to normal?

When will it be possible to catch up to the early starters?

When will the league imbalance be fixed?

When will the CC be fun again?

When will the issues/bugs be fixed? (most notably: weird scoring system in leagues, clear P2W/veteran players mythics imbalance, CC and champion ticket sinkhole).

I also feel like the core of the game is lost. 

It is a collection game not PVP.

But when I collect a new girl, I think: great the sinkhole of I "only" need to upgrade 78 girls, just increased to 79....

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I dislike it with a passion, but I'm quite sure that's not a bug but intended.

IIRC, people said that when this topic was raised in the Q&A, they acted surprised and werent really aware that the point distribution was changed - they are discussing it, if they change it back.

(not sure though if they were surprise that the points were 3-25 before, or that they are now only 3-13-15-25)

regarding the benefit of this point system: it's obvious that it only helps higher level players - my personal protest against this was being permaboosted this week, at least 3x15 points for them from me, i hope

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, blaa said:

regarding the benefit of this point system: it's obvious that it only helps higher level players - my personal protest against this was being permaboosted this week, at least 3x15 points for them from me, i hope

Not even "higher level players". It helps the single highest level player in the bracket and those high level players that don't optimize, because right now there's nothing to minmax anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Not even "higher level players". It helps the single highest level player in the bracket and those high level players that don't optimize, because right now there's nothing to minmax anymore.

i still think it helps at least the top10-top20 of the highest players, since they probably have more chances to get 25 against mid-level players, but on the other side these players only get 15 (or 25 with some luck). 

ofc, it's also better for players that dont optimize - it's exact the opposite of what they announced in the patch notes, league isnt more balanced, it's even more disbalanced (at least for now, i hope there will be changes though).

regarding the bug ruling:

image.png.fe3d60dd4a9b5cd40ea7bd17deb687f9.png

i asked for clarification, and I will updated it, if there is some

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

i still think it helps at least the top10-top20 of the highest players, since they probably have more chances to get 25 against mid-level players, but on the other side these players only get 15 (or 25 with some luck). 

I get more points, but everybody gets more points, so there's no advantage. It depends on who you're up against. If now I get 25 points against players that I previously got 22-23, but other players of my level or higher also get those 25 points and some of them used to get 21-22 because they didn't bother to optimize their booster setup or equipment, I'm losing points actually.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

On 7/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, Kenrae said:

I get more points, but everybody gets more points, so there's no advantage. It depends on who you're up against. If now I get 25 points against players that I previously got 22-23, but other players of my level or higher also get those 25 points and some of them used to get 21-22 because they didn't bother to optimize their booster setup or equipment, I'm losing points actually.

you are not losing points, other gain in these cases; if they weren too aware before, they probably wont be yet

the disbalance is getting higher between higher level players and mid-/low level players, i got mostly 19-21 points against unboosted high levle players, now i mostly get 15, on the other they got mostly 20-22 against me, they now get 25. for lower level players it's even worse

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, blaa a dit :

your not losing points, other gain in this cases, if they weren too aware before, they probably wont be yet

the disbalance is getting higher between higher level players and mid-/low level players, i got mostly 19-21 points against unboosted high levle players, now i mostly get 15, on the other they got mostly 20-22 against me, they now get 25. for lower level players it's even worse

2 things for this topic:

• People who opened a ticket for this, were answered it is probably a bug and they are "investigating". It can sound strange because it was seen and signaled a long time ago on the test server and nothing was done. We could question the interest of this test server...
  • For players in leagues above their average level (like me), it is not so bad, because I can afford to boost myself only when I do not manage to get +25 anymore, then +15 anymore etc etc. So actually it cost less for an equivalent result. With the former system, to perform in such a league, I needed to be boosted 100% of the time...

But I do not mind if the system is reverted as it seems to cause a lot of troubles for high-level players. I can live with it. What I cant live with, is the new champions balance and CC rewards, but this is a different topic...

Edited by Eexa

Oh wow. I would have preferred that the new points distribution was indeed intended. The alternative - that it was a bug, that they were even not aware of is a very very sad reality...

This also reinforces my observation that the test server has a purely cosmetic function and the dev team does not give a flying hoot about the player feedback from the test server.

• Like 5

hace 1 hora, blaa dijo:

your not losing points, other gain in this cases, if they weren too aware before, they probably wont be yet

I confirm this. This week I couldn't get to my usual placement (Top 30) with an average score of 17.07. Before the battle system and League scoring changed, it had a stable average of 18.5 to 18.9. So the gap between others players and I (lower third of the league) just became wider by these changes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

Both things are true.

• I always made a top 4 and got an occasional win. Now I'll have a hard time to get a top 4 because I'm never in the top 4 in level to begin with, and that's what mostly matters (ok, and girls too, but your strategy not so much).
  • Lower level players have it much worse for the same reason. I will at least live between top 15 and top 4, which isn't that bad

In general, people who were able to achieve above their level are worse than before, except the very top of the top, they're as always I guess.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Both things are true.

• I always made a top 4 and got an occasional win. Now I'll have a hard time to get a top 4 because I'm never in the top 4 in level to begin with, and that's what mostly matters (ok, and girls too, but your strategy not so much).
  • Lower level players have it much worse for the same reason. I will at least live between top 15 and top 4, which isn't that bad

In general, people who were able to achieve above their level are worse than before, except the very top of the top, they're as always I guess.

i am still positive you will make regulary a top4 - in my last league I was on place 30 someting levelwise and if it wasnt for the exploiting I even would have won - you will do just fine

that the current system is more unbalanced than before is true, and that's what you probably are gonna experience too

basically it's a lose-lose-lose (high level players, mid/-low level players, Kinkoid)

i am still absolutley pissed about the compensation, especially since it goes against one of my fundamental rules about gaming: dont cheat, if somebody does, he needs to be punished - that I am also missing on a x10 orb and about 1500 nubans is bad, but it doesnt trouble me too much

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, blaa said:

dont cheat, if somebody does, he needs to be punished

It amazes me how similar to real life this game has always been.

This time talking about the rules, in real life there are crooked laws and there are people violating the laws or cheating that go unpunished. Sometimes the honest way is the hard one and the dishonest way is the easy one.

Returning to the haremverse. I would have expected some kind of punishment for the players that abused the bug, even if just by one week exclusion of the leagues or a temporal ban from the game.

Kinkoid probably have taken the easy decision of giving rewards to all (including the cheaters?) instead of the difficult task of searching for all the offenders, taking into account that some people would be unaware of the bug and had triggered it by accident.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid probably have taken the easy decision of giving rewards to all (including the cheaters?)

That´s what I thought when I red noacc´s post.. great thing that the cheaters get even more rewards..🙄

3 hours ago, blaa said:

i am still absolutley pissed about the compensation, especially since it goes against one of my fundamental rules about gaming: dont cheat, if somebody does, he needs to be punished

Yep same here.. I don´t expect KK to ban their IP but excluding everyone with a  >25 average from pvp for a week or more depending on how high the score was, would be a fair thing to do imo .. but it´s not up to us so 🤷‍♂️

Overall the new battle system hasn´t changed anything about the fundamental pvp issues so yeah.. while the new battle system is a nice change for boss tiers (like pandora t3) it just doesn´t change anything about the fact that pvp is unbelievably unbalanced, I just hope that it´s going to improve with future changes (with emphasis on hope :P )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Meanwhile, i'm still just waiting for someone to figure out how to Ctrl+C the perfectly functional Search function in the Harem section and copy it over to the Arena, so i can actually find the Girls that get boosted by bonuses instead of being expected to mouse over all 400 of them.

Every.

Single.

Week.

On a more serious note however, this has become a prime example of natural decay in businesses.

When a company starts up, it's led by engineers, developers and whatnot, people that actually make the product. Then, marketing guys come rolling in, and because they know how to maximize profit, they start getting promoted to leadership positions. And what eventually always seems to happen, is that at some point the people that make the decisions are the marketing guys, who only think about numbers and spreadsheets and have no idea what it was that made the product attractive to begin with.

So new systems and changes end up being introduced to make more money because that's how marketing works, people start to leave because they're not having (as much) fun anymore, which is then followed by more changes because the graph for profit is beginning to dip. And between that and Price's Law it usually ends up in a death spiral which it's very hard to get out of again: Even Forbes 500 companies only last for an average of 30 years.

For me, personally, i had a feeling this was going on back when Mythics were introduced. Just before the Xmas Holidays iirc, here was a Girl with better stats and a limited amount of shards available total. Two new features implemented at the same time for the sole purpose of maximizing koban spending with no real long term planning behind it, because hey, we could always just add another star, right?

From an economics perspective, it will be interesting to see what happens next. As a player, however... Not so much.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Makinen said:

Meanwhile, i'm still just waiting for someone to figure out how to Ctrl+C the perfectly functional Search function in the Harem section and copy it over to the Arena, so i can actually find the Girls that get boosted by bonuses instead of being expected to mouse over all 400 of them.

you could use the hh++ script, it has an approved filter for battle picks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jelom said:

It amazes me how similar to real life this game has always been.

This time talking about the rules, in real life there are crooked laws and there are people violating the laws or cheating that go unpunished. Sometimes the honest way is the hard one and the dishonest way is the easy one.

makes perfectly sense, since the same people who bend the rules in real life, pretending to follow some morals or whatsoever are the people who are playing (this) game - games have always the same laws as real life since the people and not the game are responsible for its functionality. Same goes for how much fun a game makes, like in real life, I prefer being around people who show at least some decency, and to take it further, in real life we have with the law also an instance of punishment, like we have ingame with KK - but this time the law wasnt applied, and it's no wonder if people might leave an environment like this

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid probably have taken the easy decision of giving rewards to all (including the cheaters?) instead of the difficult task of searching for all the offenders, taking into account that some people would be unaware of the bug and had triggered it by accident.

yeah, that's what they did, but easy decisions are not always the helpful ones; like many people said: the best decision would have been just hearing what people on the test server told: this bug and many others were known, multiple times reported - after they didnt listen and the bug was reported they just could have written an ingame message (there is a bug, everyone who uses it will be punished) or just disable it (how hard can it really be? (spoiler: not very)), since they didnt do that it was absolutley clear this is gonna become a mess, but instead of proactive communication they didnt do anything - so the only choice they had was to to make this "exception" with the empty promise to improve (we heared this a lot, and they wont).

On another note: on discord some people discussed that KK probably wasnt technically able to identify the cheaters on the basis of how they coded the league - if that's true, there would have been an easy solution: Just admit that your code is shitty and give out the compensation; it would have shown how bad your system is, but at least it would have been acceptable/understandable (you could still have banned all the players that had more than a 25 average who were reported with screenshots (also people like you had in your league, were the only possibility of this score was exploiting, even though it was under 25), what at least would have shown some good faith and respect for honest player (at least honest players get a thank you, but not in the initial statement, just after they ranted it got edited, IIRC).

anyway, besides not being able to ensure basic game rules/morales they also failed (again) massivley in their communication: they even topped all this with telling us we should be greatful and that was the best way to handle the situation. It worries me that they really seem to believe that.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid probably have taken the easy decision of giving rewards to all (including the cheaters?) 

As I understood it, the "compensation" is based on your position in your league. That means that not only do the cheaters get included, they actually get rewarded for cheating by getting a higher compensation than the people they cheated on and who ended lower in the league. 

Relatively speaking (as in: how the cheating accounts are now relative to how non cheating account are now), this compensation made things worse and it would have been better for the non-cheaters if there had not been a compensation.

*That* is how wrong this compensation is.

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

anyway, besides not being able to ensure basic game rules/morales they also failed (again) massivley in their communication: they even topped all this with telling us we should be greatful 

Unfortunately, that is standard operating procedure for KK :(

Edited by Shorty-er
forgot multi-quote
  • Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic