​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a 51 minutes, Shorty-er a dit :

As I understood it, the "compensation" is based on your position in your league. That means that not only do the cheaters get included, they actually get rewarded for cheating by getting a higher compensation than the people they cheated on and who ended lower in the league.

Is it me who is a bit slow or is the communication about the compensation particularly unclear?

Compensation will be based on the player's position in the bracket and their League's group.
Players will receive a fixed amount of kobans based on their activity in the league and their position when the league cycle ends.

How can it be fixed (which is consistent with the fixed table per league published just below), and at the same time be based on their activity (whatever that means)?

Compensation will be given after the League cycle ends. By the end of Friday all players will be compensated. 

Again, which Friday are we talking about? Today? The League cycle was ended at the moment of the publication so what does it mean?

I am curious about your interpretation and before throwing the stone to KK, I want to make sure it is not only me who cannot get their comms...

• Like 1

I just got 2880 koban (+30 kisses), so basically the prize for Top 15 in D3. I finished 30th but would never have been able to pull off a Top 15 even without cheaters, so that's a little bit undeserved... but I won't complain after all the nerfing and bad decisions over the last few months. ;)

I wonder what the compensation for other positions in the league are. As far as I understand it, there can't be any at all for players who finished 1st. But what about 2nd-4th and 5th-15th?

EDIT: Just saw the ''League issues and compensation''-thread. And now I'm confused, too, about the ''fixed but depending on your activity'' stuff.

Edited by Moonlynx

9 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

I just got 2880 koban (+30 kisses), so basically the prize for Top 15 in D3. I finished 30th but would never have been able to pull off a Top 15 even without cheaters, so that's a little bit undeserved... but I won't complain after all the nerfing and bad decisions over the last few months. ;)

I wonder what the compensation for other positions in the league are. As far as I understand it, there can't be any at all for players who finished 1st. But what about 2nd-4th and 5th-15th?

it's the same for everyone in the same league, that means

exploiters: get most

2nd places: lose the most

3-4 make a win

5th wins some kisses (koban even, loses orbs though)

6-100 make a win

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Just now, blaa said:

3-100 places make a win

My EDIT obviously came too late. Thanks anyway for trying to clear this up for me. ;)

3 hours ago, blaa said:

On another note: on discord some people discussed that KK probably wasnt technically able to identify the cheaters on the basis of how they coded the league - if that's true, there would have been an easy solution: Just admit that your code is shitty and give out the compensation; it would have shown how bad your system is, but at least it would have been acceptable/understandable (you could still have banned all the players that had more than a 25 average who were reported with screenshots (also people like you had in your league, were the only possibility of this score was exploiting, even though it was under 25), what at least would have shown some good faith and respect for honest player (at least honest players get a thank you, but not in the initial statement, just after they ranted it got edited, IIRC).

Oh, come on. The stat about how many fights everybody has done against every players is there, you see it for yourself in your ToF page. I can't think many programming tasks that are easier than this. They could have done this during the previous league:

1. Fix the bug. This need to be done first (and they actually did it).
  2. Substract 25 points and 300 XP for every fight over 3 against every player.

As simple as that. You would have punished the player by taking out more points and XP that were given by the extra fights. But you needed to do that before the league ending.

The only grey area is that many players encountered the bug by accident so banning them can be unfair. You could set a bar if you want, something like "over 10 excess fights will also result in a ban". But even with only what I've said before that would have been a good (and easy) move.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, blaa said:

3-4 make a win

5th wins some kisses (koban even, loses orbs though)

6-100 make a win

That's if there's only 1 cheater in your league. In mine there were 4 of them at least.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's if there's only 1 cheater in your league. In mine there were 4 of them at least.

I got lucky on my main and didn´t had any cheaters, on nutaku however there were like 6 in my bracet and it pushed me out of top 15 that week..so the compensation is overall a plus for me :P

After sleeping another night over it, I have to say that I´m not as unsatisfied anymore as I was and actually feel like the way they handeled the bug isn´t that bad since a lot of f2p and newer members of the community profit from it.
Obviously they could have done something about the bug abusers..that´s the only problem I have with the way they handled it. But since I have no idea how much work it would be to find all (I assume a lot) and the fact that they did fix it quite fast I´d say it´s probably one of the better KK performances regarding bug´s :)

• Like 3

il y a 8 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

u69br7r.png

I will try to stay polite but that is completely outrageous for honest players (like me) who were spoiled from their first place by a cheater and finished second (the gap of reward is the biggest on the whole scale)... I am pissed, twice as much as before the compensation...

The stupidest and unfair compensation system I have ever seen!

Not your fault @FinderKeeper, I know you are just the messenger, and I thank you for sharing instead of letting me try to understand why I was forgotten...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 3

At least Rosso was in the Q&A completely surprised/unware of the new possible scores in leaugue(+3/+13/+15/+25), so how should it be possible to identify the impossible scores... 🤐

Edited by windia
maybe less personal
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, windia a dit :

At least Rosso was in the Q&A completely surprised/unware of the new possible scores in leaugue(+3/+13/+15/+25), so how should they identify the impossible scores... 🤐

No need to threat anyone, but I already made my mind... If they do not compensate honest players finishing second, I am out. That would be the drop of water that breaks the camel's back.

They would not be worth my time and money... 😤

Edit: I won't pollute the thread more with my personal "drama", so I edit this message, but I wish you all good luck and have fun despite the bugs, the increasing paying actions and mechanisms, and the small dictators behaviour you can face from time to time... I will miss the community more than she will miss me 😅

Edited by Eexa
  • Sad 7

2 hours ago, Eexa said:

Edit: I won't pollute the thread more with my personal "drama", so I edit this message, but I wish you all good luck and have fun despite the bugs, the increasing paying actions and mechanisms, and the small dictators behaviour you can face from time to time... I will miss the community more than she will miss me 😅

Well, if you mean what you say, know that you are not alone 🏳️

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

Good news about the market refresh time reduction.

Yeah, it makes the natural refreshes even compared to before the mythic traps stole two slots out of 8.

They would still need to reduce the cost of a Market Refresh from 42 kobans down to 36 kobans to make it actually fair, though. (From 7 to 6 on Nutaku). We're still paying the same price for 12 items as we used to pay for 16 items, right now.

• Like 5

i think reducing market time is a nice gesture, but in practice it wont be too helpful since most people wont be able to time it 4 times a day - at least i will be staying on 3 times a day (also have to sleep, to work, etc.) - I really like the longer break over night

that being sad, it's still a nice gesture and there is nothing negative about it (and maybe that's a win looking back the last few weeks)

everything else is also fine for me, new quest rocks, bundles were already announced and something free is always welcomed, new battle performance wasnt necassary for me, but that's nothing bad

not gonna go too much in detail about the implementation the consequences though ... 😃

• Like 4

So patch week 31 my thoughts:

1. More side quest is welcome
  2. Free bundles: very appreciated, i mean they are not huge gifts but they giving us presents so no complain on this. Thank, happy anniversary
  3. Market time: we are still not optimal as @DvDivXXX said, but i'm really glad that KK is finally starting to work on the lack of gifts/books problem, with the new system is needed even more. Again good thing that they are starting to think about this. So happy to hear this news
  4. Animations in pvp: I like them, and i like that we see all the girls BUTT,sorry i got distracted But the change of the skip button is really a pain (you know...down...up...down...). I would suggest at this point (feel free to give better options and disagree) to put all the challenge buttons we have in the up side. in the pve (villans fights) should be simple since that with no more judges we have all the free space in the middle, and in the tower and the arena we should put em on top, above the avatar and the names of the ones that we are "seeing" instead of under our rewards for defeating them.
  5. Q&A: Good i won't be there but i'll read what was discussed if someone post it on the forum
Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

My first impressions and thoughts on the latest Patch Notes

Patch Notes Week #31

August. 04.2021

Side Quests

New Common Side Quest release. Spirimon Voyeurism: Darla is out looking for Spirimon! However, in the darkness of the forest, anything could happen…

More quests are good

Free Anniversary Bundles!

To celebrate our 5th anniversary during the month of August we have prepared FREE gift Bundles!

Every 24 hours a new bundle will appear to help you achieve your Harem goals and celebrate with us!

You can collect your Free bundle from the Bundle menu!

Free stuff is always welcome

Improvements

Market

Market restock timer has been decreased from 8h to 6h

The timer decrease helps in the never ending effort to keep up on XP and AFF items. It might help on the boosters defecit as well, but the Equipment side is still a lost cause for players over level 250 (imho). There still needs to be a separate Mythic items purchasing area (or a option to buy the Mythic items using Ymen instead of kobans)

New battle animations

New battle animations have been included in the game.

I still don't like the tiny side jerk of the active girl. Seeing the girls instead of their avatars is kinda cool.

Anniversary Q&A!

We have invited over someone special that you haven’t heard from since our last anniversary! Yes, that’s no other but Kinkoid’s own software engineer, architect and developer, resident Dungeon Master and an overall magical creature: Sandman!

Join the Sandman this Thursday (5th August) at 5:30 pm UTC+2 on discord! The session will be 45 min and will be in English! You won’t need headphones for this one: it will all be written in the Q&A channel!

Yay (wish it wasn't on one of my working days). The current combat system only has 5 possible results yet those 5 results cover a 22 point span (3 to 25). Can someone please ask Sandman why the system doesn't have 22 possible results?

• Like 6

Is it only me that doesn't like the new speed-up animation during battle performance? It's as if I'm in a modern shooter with all the people behaving like antsy bots, moving their mouse here and there in 1 millisecond of time.

I know that a lot of people like "dynamics" in games but I'm not one of those and didn't expect such "speed" animations from such a relaxed paced game. 

• Like 5

Side Quests

My enthusiasm for these side quests is directly proportional to the effort put into them. One picture, a silly story... yeah, so that's just above "better than nothing". But not by much. It does fit the quantity over quality approach KK seems to have adopted a while back.

Free Anniversary Bundles!

Cool. Thanks. Happy anniversary.

Market Restock time

Finally. It will be nice to have some more xp and aff. And to spend some money. But as DvD said, it doesn't address the overpriced market refresh option. 

New battle animations

Animations? LMAO. Maybe back in 1990 those would be called animations.

It reminds me of the shooting booth at the carnival. All those ducks lined up and you try and shoot them down one by one. The "mechanical" manner in which each next girl is queued up (move right, enlarge a bit, move right some more) doesn't help either. Couldn't that be one fluid move?

I do like seeing all the girls, but it's not worth having the skip button moved all the way to the top. A for effort, Fail for result. Another example of a quick & dirty implemented improvement that could have been much better with some time on the test server. 

Anniversary Q&A!

Right. Have fun.

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 5

I usually comment over a copy of the patch notes as the older ones are being deleted in the first post (now the older are from week 19) to have a historic reference in case there is a need to review them.  As @Pelinor has done it above, I will only put my comments.

New side quest. More content is good,  👍 but the side quests could have a bit more of visual content.

Free anniversary bundles. Free 👍 no more to say.

Market restock time reduced from 8 to 6 hours. With it theoretically we have 24 purchasable items per day again, so it is a step in the good direction, but as it has been said, the restock cost is still the same, and if you have the bad habit of sleeping 8 hours, you won't be able to reset 4 markets every day.

New battle animations. It has a better aesthetic, but I don't like the change of position for the skip button. It is not ergonomic, as it forces you to move your mouse up and down. Also the fast speed don't let you see well the development of the battle, partially compensated with the critical hit message. Before it was too slow and now is too fast, sometimes the virtue is in the middle. And they haven't changed the colour of the damage done to make it more visible.

Anniversary Q&A. I hope there will be people making the right questions about the interface and the mechanics of the game.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Animations? LMAO. Maybe back in 1990 those would be called animations.

😆 Pretty much my first impression exactly.

Also the Skip button moving from the bottom area of the screen (near enough to "Perform" and "OK") to the top does feel weird, and I'd also like a fix for that. Those buttons should ideally always have been exactly superimposed so that we can click them in rapid succession. They never were, but as I said, "close enough" at least. Now we have to move our cursor all the way up and down continuously for fighting sessions, which shows whoever thought of this UI greatly overestimates how long most players will be amused enough by the new "animations" to actually watch each battle play out (people will go back to skipping most of the time in a couple of days or weeks at most), and more importantly, has no idea what expert players need in terms of UI.

4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Is it only me that doesn't like the new speed-up animation during battle performance? It's as if I'm in a modern shooter with all the people behaving like antsy bots, moving their mouse here and there in 1 millisecond of time.

Wow. You must have a vivid imagination. :D

All I see is the same thing as usual, except that now the two girls fighting in the current round are mildly highlighted... And we get to see miniatures of the other 6 girls in the team waiting for their turn as if they were in a line at the supermarket. Even for my sensitive eyes, it's hard to perceive this as sped-up, really.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jelom said:

Market restock time reduced from 8 to 6 hours. With it theoretically we have 24 purchasable items per day again, so it is a step in the good direction, but as it has been said, the restock cost is still the same, and if you have the bad habit of sleeping 8 hours, you won't be able to reset 4 markets every day.

I agree, but with four market refreshes per day the odds are better on getting three of them than it was before.

29 minutes ago, jelom said:

New battle animations. It has a better aesthetic, but I don't like the change of position for the skip button. It is not ergonomic, as it forces you to move your mouse up and down. Also the fast speed don't let you see well the development of the battle, partially compensated with the critical hit message. Before it was too slow and now is too fast, sometimes the virtue is in the middle. And they haven't changed the colour of the damage done to make it more visible.

My thinking is the active girl is 10% larger than she needs to be and the girls standing ready are 15% larger than they should be (but that's aesthetics). Until you mentioned it I had not noticed the critical hit message (it goes by really fast). I do like its addition to the orgy combat. 😃

• Like 2

What I'd like is that if you skip the battle you see the final ego for both players. We had that previously and it's a useful information.

On the patch, more content is good, even if it's just a sidequest. The new way of showing the girls is a foreshadowing of things to come, I believe. If they add girls skill that can be used to counter other girls only if they are in the same round, the order is important.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic