​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

yes, do battle for battle (if you are not high level you might get paired with a lot stronger players than you are, hence the mojo loss), it's safer not getting big losses/any losses at all

I'm level 383, high enough I would have thought. It does beg the question why have a way of paying to speed things up if it's not going to choose the best options for you? I have a poor Internet connection, and going through 10 battles 1 by 1 is time consuming at best. But thank you for your reply, I guess I will have to do that then. Still seems like poor design and programming to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bardislartfast said:

I'm level 383, high enough I would have thought. It does beg the question why have a way of paying to speed things up if it's not going to choose the best options for you? I have a poor Internet connection, and going through 10 battles 1 by 1 is time consuming at best. But thank you for your reply, I guess I will have to do that then. Still seems like poor design and programming to me.

it might choose the best options for you, but after a few fights, especially this early in the month, there might be only loosing options for you left - 383 isnt high, at best midlevel atm, you gonna hit a wall very fast if you are going to fight too many fights too fast in the beginning (i am 464 and saving kisses for the next KC, i am not gonna have to worry about winning season fights at all, I could press it with 9,8/10 wins, i guess), especially if your best 7 girls are (far) away from the best 7 girls the game can offer for this week's blessings

Edited by blaa

6 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

You club has new girl for CC? Ours still show Bianca. Anyone knows why?

he was ironical, she was only a few hour available with chad, now with ezekiel we get bianca back /gifts for everybody who has her.

edit: if you still have bianca, you probably have to get her first, but i cant say that for sure

Edited by blaa

Come to think of it, has the question ever been answered "does the new champion girl show up anyway if some club members haven't gotten the old one yet?"

By the way, I fully agree with @Kenrae about the new selection screen. About this, it is only my impression or the girl order changes also in function of the current active blessings?

I am also happy about the multiple teams feature (apart a small graphical glitch I have, but that is matter for the Bug reporting section). The only thing I miss a little (for tidiness reasons) is the presence of a "Clear team" button. About the feature in itself, my only fear is that when new features will expand the BDSM patch, free players (or players without a monthly card) will feel too penalized with only six team slots. Obviously, we will see about this in the future. Quite curiously, despite the fact that in the past I was one of the first players to ask for this feature, until those new BDSM features will make their appearance, since the transmutation of the old Arena into the new Seasons, personally I see little use for the multiple teams...

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Come to think of it, has the question ever been answered "does the new champion girl show up anyway if some club members haven't gotten the old one yet?"

Yes. The players that don't have the first girl continue earning shards towards the first girl; the players that do have the first girl and not the second earn shards towards the second girl; the players that have both get random legendary gifts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

By the way, I fully agree with @Kenrae about the new selection screen. About this, it is only my impression or the girl order changes also in function of the current active blessings?

Yes, they're ordered by their current strength.

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I am also happy about the multiple teams feature (apart a small graphical glitch I have, but that is matter for the Bug reporting section). The only thing I miss a little (for tidiness reasons) is the presence of a "Clear team" button. About the feature in itself, my only fear is that when new features will expand the BDSM patch, free players (or players without a monthly card) will feel too penalized with only six team slots. Obviously, we will see about this in the future. Quite curiously, despite the fact that in the past I was one of the first players to ask for this feature, until those new BDSM features will make their appearance, since the transmutation of the old Arena into the new Seasons, personally I see little use for the multiple teams...

I have three teams right now: Current battle team, Next week battle team, Current battle team for Seasons (to get XP and Aff on the girls I want, it's usually a mix of the previous two teams).

• Like 3

I may be missing the point on multiple teams so maybe someone can enlighten me. Are the 7 strongest girls not appropriate for all team battles? Until such time that stronger girls are levelled up or the blessings change of course, but then surely the team is just adjusted and the old team is no longer needed as it is now outdated. Like i say, I feel I must be missing something.

41 minutes ago, bardislartfast said:

I may be missing the point on multiple teams so maybe someone can enlighten me. Are the 7 strongest girls not appropriate for all team battles? Until such time that stronger girls are levelled up or the blessings change of course, but then surely the team is just adjusted and the old team is no longer needed as it is now outdated. Like i say, I feel I must be missing something.

Currently? Yes. But they plan to add more features to the battles and that won't be the case in the future.

7 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I have three teams right now: Current battle team, Next week battle team, Current battle team for Seasons (to get XP and Aff on the girls I want, it's usually a mix of the previous two teams).

I had thought a bit about a similar configuration, but I surrendered when I realized I had neither the time nor the disposition. Regarding the next week battle team, searching the "future blessed girls" and figure out which ones are the best to put in the team is too time costing for me in most days (mainly because of my real life schedule). About exploiting the Seasons to level up girls, on my personal point of view it is exxageratedly inefficient given how the Season works: actually in my game with my strongest team I need around 22-23 days to reach and clear rank 51 (without bonus kisses). At that point I could easily consider to build a group of girls to level up... if the system weren't made so that at that point my mojo rank is so high that switching groups would only result in defeats (a quite problematic situation, given that at that time of each month comes the Path of Attraction). On the other hand, using a team to level up from the beginning to the end of the month, I would risk too many losses, and therefore I might not reach rank 51. Moreover, at high levels a gain of a maximum of 10 experience points practically is relevant only if I need to level up the girls by two or three levels: I consider this highly inefficient for a "girls level up plan". All the above, obviously, are my thoughts based on my game experience and the needs and obligations of my real life schedule.

My comments on the last patch

Patch Notes Week #35
B.D.S.M.
New addition to the B.D.S.M.
Teams

Try different positions with different girls!

You will now be able to save several of your favorite girls in different Teams! 

“Teams” opens the possibility to have handy multiple girl compositions and to plan accordingly for both PvP and PvE!

How the teams are selected

• Simply choose your desired team and click “Validate
  • All girls can be used in multiple Teams.
  • You will be able to select a “Default” Team for Leagues, Seasons and Villain performances
  • The ”Default” team will be highlighted and can be changed by clicking on “Select

In which features can different Teams be used?

• Teams can be used in the Leagues, Seasons and when performing against the Villains 

Number of Team slots

• All players will be able to save a minimum of 6 different Teams
  • Silver card players will have access to 8 Teams
  • Gold monthly card players will have access to 10 Teams
  • Platinum monthly card users will have access to 13 Teams

What happens with the girl Teams if the monthly card runs out?

• The Team slot cannot be selected or modified
  • The Teams will stay saved and will not be disbanded 
  • If one of the Teams is set as “Default” team, you will automatically be switched to your first Team slot

Teams are still not very useful, but with future changes in battle system, they will be for sure. Good if you change girls in different parts of the game (League, Season) or if you want to save in advance the next week blessed girls. The best part is that now the girls are sorted according to their battle strength, but I would have retained also her level in the change screen.

Side Quests

• New Common Side Quest release: “Staying Warm”
    Lupa’s heating is broken and she calls the hero over to help her stay warm during the cold winter night…Check out the latest Side Quest!

I don't say no to a bit of XP

Improvements

• Due to community feedback we have added a “Disable animation” button when multiple backgrounds are changing (ex. Orgy days)

Much needed. All changes reducing the load of the game on the device resources are welcome. 👍

Clubs

• New Club Champion girl has been released
  •  Mika 

It would have been better if she was in this month champion 😒

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I had thought a bit about a similar configuration, but I surrendered when I realized I had neither the time nor the disposition. Regarding the next week battle team, searching the "future blessed girls" and figure out which ones are the best to put in the team is too time costing for me in most days (mainly because of my real life schedule).

Do you know of this sheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

• Like 1

I just realized very helpful part of the team feature:

I can create in a Season team with girls to level up - maybe for future blessings - while the team for League stays all the time the best I have.

Together with the autofilter on strongest by current blessing it is just great.

Only my math stumbles to figure out "where the stats come from" en detail. Well, was never my best discipline - and as it is Endurance which bugs me I might have less endurance to solve it.

Edited by windia

11 minutes ago, windia said:

Only my math stumbles to figure out "where the stats come from" en detail. Well, was never my best discipline - and as it is Endurance which bugs me I might have less endurance to solve it.

Endurance is one of the more complex stats to calculate, being a product of primary stat, equips endurance stat, club primary stat bonus, club endurance stat bonus and harem bonus. Are you looking for more specifics or just how to increase it?

34 minutes ago, windia said:

I just realized very helpful part of the team feature:

I can create in a Season team with girls to level up - maybe for future blessings - while the team for League stays all the time the best I have.

You don't say 

:P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 45026831 said:

Endurance is one of the more complex stats to calculate, being a product of primary stat, equips endurance stat, club primary stat bonus, club endurance stat bonus and harem bonus. Are you looking for more specifics or just how to increase it?

More specifics. And I did not even start with booster and fight values yet. (Might be that all gets fine while only Endurance & Ego is "beyond my reach")

E.g. I have a lvl68 CH account, harem endurance 1103.

• Club bonus is 0% HC, 0% CH, 1% KH, 5% endurance, 4% harmony.
  • Equipment sums up to these values: 2155 HC, 2096 CH, 2124 KH, 2160 endurance, 2890 harmony.
  • with club bonus this is (2155) HC, (2096) CH, (2145) KH.
  • Buying all stats on market sums up to these values: 2516 (2516) HC, 2652 (2652) CH, 2380 (2403) KH.

Market shows me these values: 4671 HC, 4748 CH, 4549 KH, 22948 Endu, 7711 Harm.

Going up to lvl69, market shows: 4708 HC, 4787 CH, 4584 KH, 23112 Endu, 7749 Harm.

I can calculate HC, CH, KH, Harm quite fitting to shown values: 

• HC/CH/KH: bought stat * club for that stat + equipment stat * club for that stat 
    • lvl68: 2516+2155 = 4671 HC, 2652+2096 = 4748 CH, 2403+2145 = 4548 KH vs. 4549 KH
    • lvl69: 2553+2155 = 4708 HC, 2691+2096 = 4787 CH, 2439+2145 = 4584 KH vs. 4584 KH
  • Harmony: bought stat * club for that stat * 0.5 for harm * club for harm  
    • lvl68: (2516 * 1.00 + 2380 * 1.01) * 0.5 * 1.04  = 2557 [and rounding down each step]
    • lvl69: (2553 * 1.00 + 2415 * 1.01) * 0.5 * 1.04 = 2594
  • plus: equipment harmony values * club bonus for harm
    • lvl68: 2890 * 1.04 = 3005
    • lvl69: 2890 * 1.04 = 3005
  • plus: equipment stat * club for that stat * 0.5 for harm 
    • lvl68: (2155 * 1.00 + 2124 * 1.01) * 0.5 = 2150
    • lvl69: (2155 * 1.00 + 2124 * 1.01) * 0.5 = 2150
  • results in 
    • lvl68: 2557 + 3005 + 2150 = 7712 vs 7711 as shown
    • lvl69: 2594 + 3005 + 2150 =7749 vs 7749 as shown

I applied this to a lvl455 without boosters and got calculated 68391 vs. shown 68226, which is an error of 0.24%. Good enough for me.

Nothing of this applies to endurance with a small error. The only thing I feel safe about is the effect of lvl increase.

On mentioned setting with lvl68 increasing to lvl69, I noted this:

• lvl68: 22948
  • just leveled up: 22986
    • diff is 38 - which calculates as 9 * 4 * 1.05 = 37.8
  • bought all stats: 23112
    • diff is 126 - which calculates as 30 * 4 * 1.05 = 126
    • overall diff is 164 - which calculates as (30 + 9) * 4 * 1.05 = 163.8

As there is no club bonus on CH, I'm not sure how the level up calculations change due to it. Most notably is for me that there is round() instead of roundDown(). Which is needed in all other occasions so far.

Someone else said the numbers work fine for him outside of a club. Yet I remember that Endurance had already a complex formula in the old system^^

Edited by windia

Looks like you've almost got it. The club bonuses apply in different places and it's not exactly consistent.

From the booster detector script for estimating Endurance for level (h/t to zoopokemon for helping me with this formula):

Math.round(ENDURANCE_PER_PRIMARY * basePrimary * comboClubBonus) +
Math.round(ENDURANCE_PER_PRIMARY * equipPrimary * clubBonus) +
equipEndurance * clubBonus +
haremBonus
  • ENDURANCE_PER_PRIMARY is 4
  • basePrimary is the sum of level-up primary (9 per level) and the bought market primary (max 30 per level)
  • equipPrimary is the sum of the primary stats on the equips
  • equipEndurance is the sum of the endurance stats on the equips
  • clubBonus is either the primary stat club bonus or the endurance stat club bonus. For the purposes of the detector here, it's just assumed both are level 20 if the person has a club
  • comboClubBonus is both club bonuses added together
  • haremBonus should be self-explanatory

If you want to factor boosters in, the only booster that affects Endurance is Ginseng, so for Legendary apply the 1.06 multiplier to both basePrimary and equipPrimary. However, I couldn't tell you where to factor in non-legendary gin; probably on basePrimary, but I couldn't say for certain.

I haven't played around with multiple teams yet but I'm guessing you could set up a weak "defense" team for seasons to swap in when you're not actively attacking. It would help others if enough people did it to avoid running into walls. We're supposed to be heroes, should we not try to help one another?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowWeaver said:

I haven't played around with multiple teams yet but I'm guessing you could set up a weak "defense" team for seasons to swap in when you're not actively attacking. It would help others if enough people did it to avoid running into walls. We're supposed to be heroes, should we not try to help one another?

The problem is that it would be set up for leagues too 😅

31 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

The problem is that it would be set up for leagues too 😅

As far as I understood only if I put also weak equipment on. And boosters effect all teams as well.

I assumed that my league team is visible all the time I fight with my "need XP" team in season (as long as I have my league team selected in league)

Is it otherwise? Do I have to switch back and forth all day long to be "strong" in league?

Edited by windia

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic