​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

1 hour ago, windia said:

As far as I understood only if I put also weak equipment on. And boosters effect all teams as well.

I assumed that my league team is visible all the time I fight with my "need XP" team in season (as long as I have my league team selected in league)

Is it otherwise? Do I have to switch back and forth all day long to be "strong" in league?

I didn't notice we had different teams for League and Seasons! :o

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I did, but it escaped me that there were a table inside with girls ranked by next week blessings.

Also, the side problem is that on my old system, when I clicked on the link, the sheet took five full minutes to load (practically blocking Firefox in the process), making the sheet a little annoying for me to use.

Anyway, now that the girls in the change team members screen are ordered by current strength, I think my favored solution (at least for now) will simply be to change the girls in my single battle team when the blessings change every Monday (already feeling the vitual pole impaling me next week with the Mythic blessing...). When new features will modify the BDSM patch, if I will deem it necessary and/or useful enough, I will obviously reconsider the matter.

Well, that one was short.

Ugh, I put a Chlorella on the 4th slot thinking it would be nuked and...image.png.fa5fd77ed8bd711fa9f293c70f815f5d.png

Come on! On the other hand, it seems the 4th booster is there, even if not shown. That can change the current league flow... again 🙄.

From the Patch notes:

• Headband of determination 
    •  +25% Impact vs Villains and in Pantheon’s Stairway for the next 200 performances.

Pantheon's Stairway? 🤔

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

And once again a patch note that has consequences for the ongoing league :P .. good thing that I can´t make 1st in our league either way so it doesn´t affect me too much (though I´m hoping for a top 4 ^^)

btw... how´s it going in the league Kenrae (you´re winning it I hope :P )?

Also.. 1 thing I´m missing in the patch note are the perma PoP changes :( (2 1xGP really doesn´t make sense imo .. but well :/ )

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-08 um 12.37.49.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Ugh, I put a Chlorella on the 4th slot thinking it would be nuked and...image.png.fa5fd77ed8bd711fa9f293c70f815f5d.png

Come on! On the other hand, it seems the 4th booster is there, even if not shown. That can change the current league flow... again 🙄.

From the Patch notes:

• Headband of determination 
    •  +25% Impact vs Villains and in Pantheon’s Stairway for the next 200 performances.

Pantheon's Stairway? 🤔

it´s not active for me though everyone in my league who had 4 on probably still has 4 on ( you f.e. :P ) .. once again pretty bad timing imo..
EDIT: nvm.. I changed equipments before the patch, all 4 are still on ..silly me :D .. still not a great timing imo :P 

And another small change ( I think) : they changed the order of xp and points

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-08 um 12.41.15.png

• Like 1

Just now, holymolly said:

it´s not active for me though everyone in my league who had 4 on probably still has 4 on ( you f.e. :P ) .. once again pretty bad timing imo..

I can understand that, since it's from the previous snapshot, but it should disappear in 20 minutes.

• Like 1

As soon as someone has a solid confirmation of this either way, could you please share?

• +15% Impact when attacking in Leagues and Seasons for the next 100 performances.

Basically, what I'd like to know (in case anyone who happens to be in my current league or to have me as a possible opponent in Season reads this) is:

Do you see my attack with or without the boost when I'm the defender? (In my case right now, if you see me with 95k attack, then the boost works as the defender, but if you see me with 83k, then it really only affects the player who equips it while they're the attacker).

Thanks in  advance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

Not only do they nerfed the permanent PoPs, but also broke the layout. It seems to be such a rushed change... I stand by my previous statements: 1) they are doing poorly financially 2) they dont even play their own game

Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 13.45.25.png

It seems rushed that´s right but I don´t now what a change in free rewards has to do with their financial situation (it´s rather a reward balancing since we just got way to much of the 10x orbs to begin with).. if it was as poorly as you´d say wouldn´t they rather just replace the 10x orbs with the 3x orbs or just implement a new perma PoP for every girl they release? (with 15k ish kobans used to upgrade the 3 perma PoP´s we´re able to get all the girls plus a good amount of ressources over time)

I still remember the times before PoP where we didn´t get any of those rewards and some of us remember the time before daily mission rewards and league rewards so the game has become more f2p friendly imo.. obviously there are a lot more event / girls so it kinda equals out but I´d say at the end of the day it´s still fairly f2p friendly. If you want to get all the girls well that another story but that can´t be f2p just like in any other game.. I´m ok with spending a little bit of money every now and then..

just look at other gatcha games ( fate grand order f.e. ... that´s p2w)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Breedo said:

Why do I feel like the patches in the recent months have all been nothing but taking things away 1 by 1. If this continues, I sure am not looking forward to any future patches.

Confirmation bias probably. If you look for negatives and ignore all the positives, you can fool yourself into thinking everything was bad.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Side note: I'm really puzzled by the "but it affects the league!" knee-jerk reactions we see so frequently when a big patch comes out. Patches are always released on Wednesdays (with rare exceptions, usually due to technical issues). Leagues always reset on Thursdays. So that's to be expected by now. Also, arguably, the impact on leagues is fairly minimal this way. And in any case, leagues are continuous, so it's impossible to release a game-changing patch without having some impact on the ongoing league.

Anyways... Food for thought, guys.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Side note: I'm really puzzled by the "but it affects the league!" knee-jerk reactions we see so frequently when a big patch comes out. Patches are always released on Wednesdays (with rare exceptions, usually due to technical issues). Leagues always reset on Thursdays. So that's to be expected by now. Also, arguably, the impact on leagues is fairly minimal this way. And in any case, leagues are continuous, so it's impossible to release a game-changing patch without having some impact on the ongoing league.

Anyways... Food for thought, guys.

that´s obviously true but I feel like patch notes with a big impact ( well this week´s patch is arguable) could just be implemented with the next league rotation (thursday when league resets).
I just want to remind you of the implementation of bdsm system .. that thing f-up the league big time ..so much that even KK decided to distribute additional rewards :/

Idk about the technical possibility to do so but it would sure help with the bad feedback imo

As far as the Mythic booster goes ..my guess? It´s probably just bad wording and it´s active in both situations but yeah a confirmation on this would be nice :)

• Like 4

Oh and another thing:

The girl animation is already on the main server (4 of the classic event girls have them ).. Idk if I´m missing something or if I just can´t read the patch notes but I think that´s also not mentioned in there :P

(Since from what I´m understanding tomorrows´KC girl would be the first girl according to the patch notes)

The boosters sound strategic and fun to me, you can pick the ones you need on purpose. Better than sheer score boosting.

The only issue... as you cannot sum up the bonuses,  why the shop should sell more copies of a single item? It sound like wasted spaces. Mine sorted 4 Angel Perfumes, I will not probably use more  than one in the 6h timeframe before a refresh. So 3 slots wasted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Pantheon's Stairway? 🤔

i was told it's gonna be a new pve feature

edit:

quest - good

pop gpx1 - why? (doesnt matter, if the drop rates of the others werent changed drastically)

boosters - okay, but pvp booster is bad designed

animations - dont care, havent even looked yet and wont do it soon

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic