​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Patch notes week #34 my thoughts:

1. More quest: always good and very happy to have more
  2. Mythic boosters: talked on another tread (in short good add except the pvp one for me) for now i'm a bit worried let's see how this week goes
  3.  Girls animations: ok i like it ( and also i like a lot that is only the first pose as the notes says because i always like to enlarge the pics to "enjoy them more") 

I end this post with some questions, if someone knows something about it: I used to take some of the pics of the adventure and open them big in another window (to enjoy a full view XD). Recently this is not a thing anymore, i'm not able to open (and save for my personal collection) the pictures.

The question is: Is it intended? will we have this possibility back ? Has KK said something about it ?

• Like 1

Quest - Good, as always.

PoP gpx1 - Couldn't care less, we were drowning in MyP and GPx10 orbs, in the end this will mean that we'll need less clicks on LC third day (or was it second? I never remember the order).

Boosters - Okay and even great, except for the pvp booster. At least split it between league and Season.

Animations - I dont care that much, the ones I've seen are cool, but I worry this will make the game even more slow.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I end this post with some questions, if someone knows something about it: I used to take some of the pics of the adventure and open them big in another window (to enjoy a full view XD). Recently this is not a thing anymore, i'm not able to open (and save for my personal collection) the pictures.

The question is: Is it intended? will we have this possibility back ? Has KK said something about it ?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 430i said:

Did anyone already get the 1GP orbs as a drop from PoP? I am curious whether the drop is determined when the PoP is started or ended.

not only one, but from all three i got a gpx1, hopefully that's not gonna be the drop rate :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

PoP gpx1 - Couldn't care less, we were drowning in MyP and GPx10 orbs, in the end this will mean that we'll need less clicks on LC third day (or was it second? I never remember the order).

I certainly understand your perspective, but I'm not sure I agree regarding the end consequence. Firstly, all that's going to happen is that your going to be drowning in the most useless type of orb. It's not less clicks, it's the same number with lower points scored. If the problem was the clicks there's been no change. Unless you're going to ignore them, which is an option as they're close to worthless.

However I think there's a more profound change been made to the balance of the game here. Those players who have been maxed out on the PoP for a long time and are flooded with MyP have had a significant period to drain the MyP pool of girls. Reducing the number of MyP orbs doesn't make a lot of difference to such players, especially considering that the need for Legendary boosters has also just been reduced.

For younger players though, who still have a relatively full MyP pool, an avenue to gain ground has just been significantly curtailed. By reducing the MyP orb frequency they've reduced access to the girls that appear in this pool, meaning it will take longer to build up to similar harem numbers as the top end players.

If this change has reduced the MyP drop rate (it is possible that it's only reduced the GPx10, the tickets or the shard drop rates) it further entrenches established players and makes it more challenging for newer players to catch up.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 13

17 hours ago, blaa said:

not only one, but from all three i got a gpx1, hopefully that's not gonna be the drop rate :D

I was 2x3MyP and 3GP.

EDIT - 2nd round - 2x4tickets and 3GP

EDIT - 3rd round - 3xMyP, 10 shards and 3GP

Total:

MyP: 3
GPx10: 0
Tickets: 2
Shards: 1
GP: 3

Edited by JustVisiting

31 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

I certainly understand your perspective, but I'm not sure I agree regarding the end consequence. Firstly, all that's going to happen is that your going to be drowning in the most useless type of orb. It's not less clicks, it's the same number with lower points scored. If the problem was the clicks there's been no change. Unless you're going to ignore them, which is an option as they're close to worthless.

It's less items to sell, so it's less clicks :P.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Actually, thinking about it, if the GPx10 drop rate has been reduced, this has a secondary consequence for lower level players as well.

I think it's reasonable to suggest that the Ymen excess that many senior players have identified is a consequence of the GPx10 orbs. Selling the items from these certainly seems to be the biggest part of my Ymen income. If the drop rate for GPx10 is reduced then players will end up with far fewer items and consequently far less Ymen. That is again no great loss (at least in the short term) for the established player who has trillions in the bank. But for the lower level player trying to work their way up, they are now going to have less Ymen to compete with these hugely bankrolled established players in any of the donation based Daily Contests. Lower competitivity = lower Koban income rate = less resources to spend to acquire valuable girls for your team.

In fairness, this seems a less significant consequence than reducing the MyP orbs, but it does again skew the balance towards the older player, at least until such time as they've depleted their Ymen hoards.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 5

Not being able to purchase epic boosters after level 200 is kinda big too. Was buying them weekly at level 320 as the legendaries don't yet make sense. Of course, not relevant for players at higher levels. Understand that they wanted to make room for the mythicals. However, the level limits for epic boosters should probably be reworked.

Also, maybe post the release notes few days before the update.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Alex_i said:

Not being able to purchase epic boosters after level 200 is kinda big too. Was buying them weekly at level 320 as the legendaries don't yet make sense. Of course, not relevant for players at higher levels. Understand that they wanted to make room for the mythicals. However, the level limits for epic boosters should probably be reworked.

My thoughts exactly! I also wanted to ask a question if we need to actually start buying all the possible amounts of epic cordycepses from the shop (or how are they called? juice injectors?) in Comix Harem now, until we reached this 200 level spot with only legendary boosters?

17 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

My thoughts exactly! I also wanted to ask a question if we need to actually start buying all the possible amounts of epic cordycepses from the shop (or how are they called? juice injectors?) in Comix Harem now, until we reached this 200 level spot with only legendary boosters?

it depends if they add league or another pvp system - i am probably gonna buy them now regularly

4 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

For younger players though, who still have a relatively full MyP pool, an avenue to gain ground has just been significantly curtailed. By reducing the MyP orb frequency they've reduced access to the girls that appear in this pool, meaning it will take longer to build up to similar harem numbers as the top end players.

Karl.jpg.65478764f7e4b01c5d05d17ebbb8131d.jpg

You, youngsters should have lived in the old times when there were no PoP or even before when orbs didn't exist!

Edited by jelom
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Karl.jpg.65478764f7e4b01c5d05d17ebbb8131d.jpg

You, youngsters should have lived in the old times when there were no PoP or even before when orbs didn't exist!

When that was the case there was a even playing field though. None of you had had it. It's the removal after the existance that creates the imbalance. And it's been a long time now since anyone considered me a youngster lol. I should take the compliment 😛

Tbh I'm more acknowledging the dynamic than complaining. The truth is that basically every change KK make now has a lot of unintended consequences. KK are trying to manage the resource balance, so that they don't totally undermine their business by giving away too much away for free. So they're trying to reign in previous over-generosity. Reducing the Epic sphere drop rates, reducing the Kobans in seasons, reducing the PoP drop rates, reduced slots for xp/aff in the shop, I'm pretty confident there's been a recent reduction in the Challenge Ticket drop rate in both temp PoP and Daily Contests, I also suspect - though I'm not as confident on this - that there has been a reduction in the shard awards for the first event of this month.

The concern is that KK don't realise the value of their f2p players. Or they simply don't see how these changes are impacting the dynamic of the game. If they engineer it to restrict too many of the free resources, and weight the game heavily enough that 'grinding' isn't enough for f2p to reach the top, a lot of f2p players will stop playing.

The reality right now is that f2p is somewhat hanging by a thread. Getting enough Kobans to afford the Mythics is a LOT of hard work for anyone who isn't already doing well in D3. The more that KK skew the system in ways that favour the older players for winning the Kobans in the Daily Contests, the less likely they make it that any new f2p (or indeed low spend p2p) player can break through. If these players can't bank enough Mythics through the grind there's no possibility of them succeeding in D3. If they don't succeed in D3, they don't get the extra Kobans to narrow the gap.

And that's the crux of this - yes there has been a resource inbalance with an awful lot getting given away for free, but this has already been significantly compensated for by introducing of Mythic girls/boosters. All of these free resources were simply currency to try and convert to Kobans to try and convert to the high value, and significantly high cost, assets. Taking away those free resources doesn't reduce the number of Koban in the game, but it does mean the Koban more likely to go to the group of players that needs them least. That's problematic.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, 430i said:

Another stealth change which somehow miraculously did not make it to the change log is the tweak to the orb rewards in ToF.

Yeah, I wish they'd just be upfront about the changes they're making. Rather than this 'advertise the changes that we think players will respond well to and sneek through those that they won't'. Ends up just feeling a bit like you're being hoodwinked.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

Yeah, I wish they'd just be upfront about the changes they're making. Rather than this 'advertise the changes that we think players will respond well to and sneek through those that they won't'. Ends up just feeling a bit like you're being hoodwinked.

I couldn't agree more.  I noticed the changes before I read the patch notes, with a reaction similar to that of most re: the mythic boosts (grumped a bit about losing a boost slot).  Wrinkled my brow a bit over the GP1's, but it's Wednesday and I'm pretty used to getting shafted in some way on those.  I didn't actually become irate until, as usual, the nerf somehow didn't make it into the patch notes.  We're not stupid.  We're GOING to notice.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Confirmation bias probably. If you look for negatives and ignore all the positives, you can fool yourself into thinking everything was bad.

Same goes both ways if you ignore all negatives and just focus on the positives that is also biased just saying 🤔

14 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Someone in my club has suggested that the 3GP PoP is only on when you are at Level 10. Can anyone confirm this?

If that were to be the case then the advice to other players would be to upgrade to a maximum of Level 9. A shame that I upgrade all 3 just over a week ago 😭

In a sense yes... on Level 9 it's 2GP xD.

• Haha 5

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic