​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The manual daily rewards claim is positive.

Absolutely. Beyond that, the daily rewards feature, even though it has tons of garbage and moderate amounts of a limited range of actual rewards (in the late game) is a great contrast to what I find the most frustrating in the PoP "rewards" system. It shows me things straight, instead of making me roll the dice 6 times weekly, and then 18 times a day for no good reason. And that's a lot less stressful as a gaming experience.

EMOTIONS IN GAMING 003.png

I wish PoPs in general, but especially the new temp PoPs had a more honest and less unnecessarily tedious design like this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I wish PoPs in general, but especially the new temp PoPs had a more honest and less unnecessarily tedious design like this.

But they're designed to force you to connect to the game, like the daily missions ;) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

But they're designed to force you to connect to the game, like the daily missions ;) 

Sure. That's not the problem. The problem is the fake suspense and tedious rolls for stuff that really doesn't need them. Permanent PoPs are fine (although they would be even better with even a minuscule but real reward instead of the tickets) but temp PoPs, having literally only two outcomes, one of which is always garbage and much more frequent than the actual reward, just don't feel right. Even less so now that we have 3 more "garbage or slightly less filthy garbage?" ones in the mix. That's the main issue.

It isn't hard to have a big prize and a consolation prize that doesn't make you feel too bad.

For instance, the new ones could be "big prize: three legendary gifts" and consolation prize: three epic gifts" (this might be too "demanding", as this suggestion also fixes the laughably inadequate rewards of the new ones in the process).

To take a more conventional example, we could have "big prize: 3 EPx1 orbs, consolation prize: 1 EPx1 orb". Or "big prize: 42 kobans, consolation prize: 12 kobans". And so on.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure. That's not the problem. The problem is the fake suspense and tedious rolls for stuff that really doesn't need them. Permanent PoPs are fine (although they would be even better with even a minuscule but real reward instead of the tickets) but temp PoPs, having literally only two outcomes, one of which is always garbage and much more frequent than the actual reward, just don't feel right. Even less so now that we have 3 more "garbage or slightly less filthy garbage?" ones in the mix. That's the main issue.

It isn't hard to have a big prize and a consolation prize that doesn't make you feel too bad.

For instance, the new ones could be "big prize: three legendary gifts" and consolation prize: three epic gifts" (this might be too "demanding", as this suggestion also fixes the laughably inadequate rewards of the new ones in the process).

To take a more conventional example, we could have "big prize: 3 EPx1 orbs, consolation prize: 1 EPx1 orb". Or "big prize: 42 kobans, consolation prize: 12 kobans". And so on.

I understand that you're at a place in the game where these rewards are garbage, but I think its worth considering that not everyone is.

For me - at level 335 - I don't have any of the Club Champion girls. Prior to the change in battle system, these were 2nd tier 5 stars (I already had enough newer, stronger 5 stars), so not really worth the effort. With the change in battle system, I'm now very engaged with getting these girls. For me the tickets are far from garbage. They're still likely one of the least valuable returns, but I wouldn't want to see them removed.

Likewise, when I was around level 200, the Ymen wasn't useless. Buying all the Aff/XP in the shop would quickly have drained my Ymen supplies without the Temp PoP. And there was always the PoA spend at the end of the month. Of course this has changed for me now, but I still understand that the Ymen rewards have value for lower level players.

And the Legendary Boosters - I could still use more Cordys (I'm still stock piling MyP orbs, so haven't spent any in around a month). For players who have not yet maxed out their Perm PoP the Legendary Boosters save them 15/90 Koban a pop. This is again a need that goes away as you advance, but that Temp PoP will be valuable for some players lower down the level progression.

Different stages of the game present different challenges and different needs. Not every reward is targeted at every level of player. The rewards have to support the entire ecosystem of players.

That said, Epic Books/Gifts? That seems a pretty paultry reward even for lower level players........

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, botc76 said:

You mean the temporary ones? If so, they do not scale at all.

Wait, so you are saying you always get 1 gift/book/whatever and not 3-4-5 depending on your level? This will be very weird - even the valuable orbs scale with the level

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I believe that books only come up on the x10 game option. I don't remember the last time I got one from a single game, only gifts, equipment and girls. Confirmed this with someone on discord who records all their drops.
Personally, I've been getting more Epic Orbs than I have girls to obtain, so I'm going to gain more gifts under the changed system. I know I'm in the minority though (partially because I'm in the higher levels, partially because I was basically done before Orb PoPs existed), but there's others in this situation so we're data points throwing off Kinkoid's balancing. They don't want people reaching the point where they sit on epic orbs not using them because there's no girls to obtain, so they have to rebalance things.

Not every change is bad, you're just focusing on the bad ones. Teams has no bad sides in it. Mythic Boosters are primarily good, as they add flexibility for people to spend where they want, and will discount the cost of mythic days. The manual daily rewards claim is positive. People have been asking for more places to get books/gifts, and yes that inclusion was likely to come at some other resource being decreased. As bla pointed out, they gave us too long without the other ones, even though we always knew they were coming.

Yes, players with a bit of a stash might (emphasis on might) see a temporary, very slight increase in items. Once that stash dries up, though, that will no longer be the case. If they want to decrease the epic orb output, fair enough. As you said, players have been asking for more upgrade items for a long time. The issue is that they're justifying the decrease by offering more items, but this solution does not address the shortage in any meaningful way. At best, it's a drop in the ocean at the cost of a very hefty amount of orbs/kobans. And at worst, it's actually a decrease in everything. They keep drip-feeding us these little 1% increases, and sometimes throw in outright decreases like with the whole market fiasco.

And sure, not every change is bad, but a) it's obviously hyperbole, largely because the bad changes overshadow the good ones that much and b) I said bad or poorly planned/executed, which even a good change can be. Boosters I agree are a net positive but still divisive which indicates one of the above. The team slots (I assume that's what you're referring to) and claim function are good but what you have to keep in mind is those aren't QoL improvements just for the heck of it. The only reason those exist is as a response to bad/poorly-executed changes. That's not "making a good change," it's just fixing an issue born from not thinking ahead.

Great example is blessings, which is a mechanic I like a lot. We've had useful additions thanks to it, like expanded search filters, better sorting when picking the team, and multiple team slots. The problem is, the need for those changes only arose because as usual, they rushed to add a feature without thinking through what other changes it would require. And it wasn't without other issues on launch, too, like "Eye Color: Bald" and girls with the wrong information listed. And then it goes another layer deeper, because blessings are simply a response to the new combat system being launched in an incomplete state.

Edited by lasergun
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

I understand that you're at a place in the game where these rewards are garbage, but I think its worth considering that not everyone is.

Obviously. I know. However, I strongly disagree that this is worth taking into account for something like PoP rewards especially.

First and foremost, the early game is blazing fast nowadays with the XP boosts and all of the stuff the game has to offer (even though you can't even dream of benefiting from it all until fairly deep into the mid game). From level 1 to level 200? A month at most, for an average player (neither a casual, nor a hardcore gamer). From level 200 to level 350? Maybe a year. Levels only really start progressing much slower around that time, at which point you're pretty deep in the mid game already. And only around that time would your average (assuming F2P) player will even have the resources (including harem size and number of strong maxed out girls) to even use all 6 temp PoPs (not to mention the 3 permanent ones, which cost an arm and a leg in kobans initially, although they pay off long term). And, contrary to the aforementioned temporary earlier stages of the game journey during which champion tickets and cash are valuable enough as to be non-ironically welcomed as "rewards"...

PoPs are here to stay, with you, until far, far into the late game when you'll have long reached the point where you would literally not be able to even slow down the growth of your useless pile of tickets, and the point past which you would never even consider collecting cash from your harem, even though by then it literally means letting millions of Ymens on the table (because you have billions on hand, and reselling the contents of just one GPx10 gives you 5 to 10 times more cash than clicking on every last one of your many hundreds of girls). So yeah, Champion tickets and Ymens are GARBAGE (AS "REWARDS") at least by the time you're able to routinely use all 9 PLACES OF POWER.

Bear in mind, sooner or later, you'll get all 8 OG champion girls. CC girls require a solid and cooperative club with a strategy, typically across several months these days anyway, and you should never have to burn hundreds of tickets on them. When you're low enough level that you need tons of tickets to make a dent, you're better off just using one ticket per CC run for the +1 to the number of participants. Later, when you start making decent damage to the CC, you'll typically have to be carefully not to pass the agreed threshold for your club, even with just a handful of tickets. And cash is really only a scarce resource in the first few months. This is a game designed to be played for years, and the real fun starts sometime during the second year. Considering these two as rewards for a feature like PoP that you can keep using for years to come once you can afford it, which typically happens around the time you stop caring about Ymens or tickets anyway... doesn't make much sense at all.

In the early game, you can barely launch one PoP mission at a time (usually not even at full speed), anyway.  And you're not far enough in the Adventure Mode to unlock the 3 permanent PoPs. And your account level and koban stash are way too low to make good use of them yet. There are much more relevant ways to get tickets (making sure to have 7 or less once a day to get the 3 freebies, farming the tutorial-level trolls you have access to, daily missions and rewards...). And to farm cash (fighting Romero and Whaty every time they wake up, and also same as the above...). So I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but PoP rewards are really not a very relevant thing for new-ish players. And new-ish players' needs will no longer be relevant even for said players once they are more advanced and can actually farm those PoP rewards. By then, cash and tickets will be garbage for (most of the decent players among) them too.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lasergun said:

Yes, players with a bit of a stash might (emphasis on might) see a temporary, very slight increase in items

No, it'll be a permanent increase for me and others. I'm hardly going to stop gaining the girls they release, it'll just mean I actually use my kobans instead of letting them sit there.

14 minutes ago, lasergun said:

And sure, not every change is bad, but a) it's obviously hyperbole, largely because the bad changes overshadow the good ones that much and b) I said bad or poorly planned/executed

A) no it's not. There are genuinely people that say that in complete seriousness. Tone conveys badly in text, don't assume people will know you're exaggerating, because it's safer to assume that people mean what they say if you have no context for the user.
B) You're welcome to have as many bad opinions as you like, but you can't project them onto me. I don't consider them all poorly planned/executed. If you think everything sucks, please seek professional help, because that sounds like a warning sign for problems in your personal life.

• Thinking 4

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Obviously. I know. However, I strongly disagree that this is worth taking into account for something like PoP rewards especially.

First and foremost, the early game is blazing fast nowadays with the XP boosts and all of the stuff the game has to offer (even though you can't even dream of benefiting from it all until fairly deep into the mid game). From level 1 to level 200? A month at most, for an average player (neither a casual, nor a hardcore gamer). From level 200 to level 350? Maybe a year. Levels only really start progressing much slower around that time, at which point you're pretty deep in the mid game already. And only around that time would your average (assuming F2P) player will even have the resources (including harem size and number of strong maxed out girls) to even use all 6 temp PoPs (not to mention the 3 permanent ones, which cost an arm and a leg in kobans initially, although they pay off long term). And, contrary to the aforementioned temporary earlier stages of the game journey during which champion tickets and cash are valuable enough as to be non-ironically welcomed as "rewards"...

I think our experiences of the game have differed fairly significantly here. I was able to max out the 6 Temp PoP pretty early on. The PoP do scale and the lower levels require far less to run. I had to avoid using the auto assign, to ensure I maximised my capacity, but I was able to do so. I also hadn't upgraded the Perm PoP fully, but still, all the Temp PoP running consistently plus the Perm PoP I had access to at the time. I actually worried that hitting Heroes University and opening up the 3rd Perm PoP would prevent me being able to run all at once, but was comfortably able to run that as well.

But even setting that aside, simply because a player cannot play all 6 Temp PoP at once does not mean that those resources aren't for them. As mentioned in my previous post, I found the Temp PoP Ymen pretty critical to being able to sustain enough of a balance to buy XP/Aff. As the imbalance in those is what a LOT of players complain about later, starting buying early seems pretty important.

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PoPs are here to stay, with you, until far, far into the late game when you'll have long reached the point where you would literally not be able to even slow down the growth of your useless pile of tickets, and the point past which you would never even consider collecting cash from your harem, even though by then it literally means letting millions of Ymens on the table (because you have billions on hand, and reselling the contents of just one GPx10 gives you 5 to 10 times more cash than clicking on every last one of your many hundreds of girls). So yeah, Champion tickets and Ymens are GARBAGE (AS "REWARDS") at least by the time you're able to routinely use all 9 PLACES OF POWER.

Bear in mind, sooner or later, you'll get all 8 OG champion girls. CC girls require a solid and cooperative club with a strategy, typically across several months these days anyway, and you should never have to burn hundreds of tickets on them. When you're low enough level that you need tons of tickets to make a dent, you're better off just using one ticket per CC run for the +1 to the number of participants. Later, when you start making decent damage to the CC, you'll typically have to be carefully not to pass the agreed threshold for your club, even with just a handful of tickets. And cash is really only a scarce resource in the first few months. This is a game designed to be played for years, and the real fun starts sometime during the second year. Considering these two as rewards for a feature like PoP that you can keep using for years to come once you can afford it, which typically happens around the time you stop caring about Ymens or tickets anyway... doesn't make much sense at all.

In the early game, you can barely launch one PoP mission at a time (usually not even at full speed), anyway.  And you're not far enough in the Adventure Mode to unlock the 3 permanent PoPs. And your account level and koban stash are way too low to make good use of them yet. There are much more relevant ways to get tickets (making sure to have 7 or less once a day to get the 3 freebies, farming the tutorial-level trolls you have access to, daily missions and rewards...). And to farm cash (fighting Romero and Whaty every time they wake up, and also same as the above...). So I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but PoP rewards are really not a very relevant thing for new-ish players. And new-ish players' needs will no longer be relevant even for said players once they are more advanced and can actually farm those PoP rewards. By then, cash and tickets will be garbage for (most of the decent players among) them too.

I don't agree with you on some of the above (shrug). Primarily because I think you're over-estimating how long it takes to access 9xPoP. I was using 6xTemp PoP before I had access to all 3 Perm PoP. Your assumptions seem strongly rooted in the concept that a) you're going to be past the need for Ymen or tickets before you can access all 9 PoP and b) that PoP are only valuable to, and as such the rewards should only be targeted at, players who can run all 9 at once. I don't feel those assumptions are necessarily true.

I totally get that these rewards become garbage to you as the game progresses. But I don't see it as at all unreasonable to have various Temp PoP targeted at players at different stages. The Ymen is already piling up for me. The Champion tickets I can see going that way in the near future (though I've been using 9xPoP for several months now (4-6?) and I still find the tickets useful right now). That's fine. I've just progressed from where I was when those particular PoP were useful to me. It doesn't make those PoP irrelevant in the game, it just makes them irrelevant to me. Much like your attitude to the Harem cash. I'm quickly approaching that stage myself (I was literally thinking that it's becoming a pointless burden to claim this cash yesterday), I don't believe I will be putting that effort in this time next month. But that doesn't mean it's a reward I'd like to see taken away. It's far too valuable in the early stages of the game. And helping players through those early stages is part of what helps replenishes the pool of active players in the latter stages of the game and keeps it interesting.

I guess it's just a case of different experiences/pov.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, it'll be a permanent increase for me and others. I'm hardly going to stop gaining the girls they release, it'll just mean I actually use my kobans instead of letting them sit there.

And I could buy as many upgrade items as I want if I dip into kobans. That's not the discussion, it's about the free resources. A couple free gifts and xp books a day are not going to offset what we lose by getting half as many orb/koban PoPs from now on.

38 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A) no it's not. There are genuinely people that say that in complete seriousness. Tone conveys badly in text, don't assume people will know you're exaggerating, because it's safer to assume that people mean what they say if you have no context for the user.
B) You're welcome to have as many bad opinions as you like, but you can't project them onto me. I don't consider them all poorly planned/executed. If you think everything sucks, please seek professional help, because that sounds like a warning sign for problems in your personal life.

I literally named a feature I really like in that post in which I supposedly state "everything sucks." Or is that just hyperbole from you now? :P
Look mate, you started the discussion with me, not the other way around. If you're gonna get all unnecessarily combative when you're challenged, insinuating people have mental problems and stuff, I don't know what to tell you except maybe don't actively seek out discussion in the first place if being disagreed with is gonna bother you that much.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, lasergun said:

I literally named a feature I really like in that post in which I supposedly state "everything sucks." Or is that just hyperbole from you now?

Perhaps it's a cultural difference. To me, "sucks" can be something bad, or something poorly done. It's not hyperbole because a good thing done poorly meets the definition of it "sucking" to me.

4 minutes ago, lasergun said:

And I could buy as many upgrade items as I want if I dip into kobans. That's not the discussion, it's about the free resources. A couple free gifts and xp books a day are not going to offset what we lose by getting half as many orb/koban PoPs from now on.

Kobans are a free resource. I'll be getting them as free because the point of kobans to me is to get girls.

• Thinking 1

This new PoP makes the game so boring. Click, know that u will get crap, wait 7h and collect the crap. Pls change all rewards in mythic gift, mythic book and mythic booster. Then people have a reason to go online and check pop.

Edited by gluddukat
  • Like 5

I just hope that KK continues to adjust the PoP stuff like they did with most of the other features in the game. As I've said before, I have already struggled with the flood of new girls they release every month, making very little progress recently. And the ~40% less Epic Orbs in PoP is definitely hurting my quest for ''catching them all'' in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe they'll listen to our lamentations and find a solution that keeps us and them happy. How about a few more temporary PoP slots or slightly raising the % chance for Epic Orbs in the ''It's Just Natural'' missions again? Would reduce some of the mentioned frustration I guess. ;)

But we'll get a completely new feature soon, if I've got it right. It's possible that this will be a new source of Orbs or Mythic gifts/books/boosters for the mid to late game, so that all my whining is unnecessary. While the temporary Places of Power would be perfect for newer players until they hit level 3xx and veteran players could mostly ignore it like they seem to do with the harem income.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kobans are a free resource. I'll be getting them as free because the point of kobans to me is to get girls.

Not wrong, but you'd have to be at the point where you're able to acquire every single girl with just free kobans, whether it's mythic days or classic events or whatever, for that temporary increase to become permanent. And at that point I don't even know if it's worth discussing such miniscule gains/losses.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JustVisiting said:

I don't see it as at all unreasonable to have various Temp PoP targeted at players at different stages.

Sure, neither do I. I'm absolutely fine with keeping the "Tickets or Ymens?" Temp PoPs around. They're garbage to me, but could be another player's treasure, and I don't want to take that away from them. You might have noticed that there are Ymens and/or Tickets as a possible "reward" in each and every PoP type, though. And that's what I take issue with, and what I'd want to change (for the most part).

You see, "Tickets or Ymens?" is fair at any stage. A newer player would gladly take either, while a year+ player would read it as "Nothing or Nothing?" and ignore it safely. "EPx1 orb or Ymens?", on the other hand, might be akin to "Awesome or just good?" for new players, but it will unquestionably translate to "Win or Lose?" for any player who sticks around. And the same is true for every PoP that puts these resources (Ymens and/or Tickets) next to evergreen high value rewards like, well everything else except for the new/upcoming temp PoPs with their very low value Epic books or gifts. That's a long term problem for everyone. And it could easily be solved by separating early-game rewards from evergreen rewards in PoPs. If Kinkoid moved rewards around like "EPx1 or Books?", "Kobans or Gifts?" for instance, and even more beginner-friendly ones like "Tickets or Ymens?" to balance things in a less frustrating way, I'll be glad. It wouldn't fix everything, but it would go a long way in terms of lowering the frustration factor.

And yeah, it's a different perspective, but it's mostly the fact that I was already entering the late game when PoPs were released, whereas you "grew up with them", so to speak. I couldn't accurately guesstimate your version of the early game. I'm familiar with the rest, because I've tried out the new player experience later on with GH, CXH and now HoH. But I never experienced an early game with PoPs being a thing right away (they weren't released yet when I did my early game tests on GH, and the other variants still don't have them, period).

Anyways, good talk, but I wouldn't want to derail the thread further.

• Like 4

On 9/16/2021 at 4:06 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't consider them all poorly planned/executed. If you think everything sucks, please seek professional help, because that sounds like a warning sign for problems in your personal life.

Dude just because you have a difference of opinion does not make it right for you to start insulting people for no reason. Don't know if you having a bad day or something but could you try to be less aggressive? 

• Like 12

Now that I have gotten the new PoPs, all I can say is - wow 🤦. I am not on discord, so can one of you please let the junior devs that the PoPs scale with the level. It's probably just an oversight, given that they don't even play the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I got new places of power. I will say this, the developers decided to correct the lack of gifts and books by the inaccessibility of girls, the percentage of drop of girls with Mystic and Epic pachinko should be lowered and in the near future there will be no shortage of books and gifts, but the harem will be very slowly replenished.
Epic underpants will not make the weather, and I don't need money, since I can't buy mythic books and gifts for them.image.png.4a32b39e9a0459c23ee275688f2bb8ba.png

image.png.dc2ae22f29c624d88ef164d9e7fd77d2.pngimage.png.44074effbf1073fff1d3417ca1afca33.png

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 9/16/2021 at 1:10 PM, JustVisiting said:

That said, Epic Books/Gifts? That seems a pretty paultry reward even for lower level players........

So, nearly 6 days in, 3x/day:

image.thumb.png.554d6a9493bc5a6240dc0899aeea4394.png

I've received the XP once. Still a small sample size, but it seems unlikely that the XP is at 50%+......

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

Yeah... I got two each of the "book or cash" and "gift or cash" ones (plus a classic "tickets or cash", only one somewhat "real" temp PoP out of 6 for me this week...). I've only received cash so far. And the "reward" I haven't received yet really seems to be a SINGULAR epic item, regardless of player level...

@Noacc I can't imagine this level of emptiness was actually intended. In this current state, this patch has basically killed Temp PoPs. That's really sad. The bare minimum adjustments required would be to have a number of gifts scaling with player level like all other Temp PoP rewards do (and to make those gifts legendary). But the most counterproductive part remains having one of two "rewards" picked every time, and the odds being heavily in favor of the least valuable one. When even the most "rewarding" of the two doesn't feel rewarding, all that RNG "suspense" not only feels artificial and unnecessary, but ultimately depressing.

Well, at least we still have Permanent PoPs. When  they don't land on tickets.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of the permanent PoPs, I have the gut feeling that the devs have tweaked the drop rates (by mistake of course). I have gotten an absurdly low amount of MP orbs in the last two weeks.

Here is the 14-day moving average from all 3 PoPs (the date is the start date of the window, meaning all data after 08.09 will take less than 14 days into account).

385212565_Screenshot2021-09-22at13_38_40.png.df6d1c2945e3959338114cf669c5e7e9.png

Here is the 21-day moving average from all 3 PoPs (the date is the start date of the window, meaning all data after 01.09 will take less than 21 days into account).

201574130_Screenshot2021-09-22at13_38_51.png.746e448f6e141c768ce4d8dfda4078c4.png

Edited by 430i
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 13

On 9/8/2021 at 10:54 PM, JustVisiting said:

Yeah, I wish they'd just be upfront about the changes they're making. Rather than this 'advertise the changes that we think players will respond well to and sneek through those that they won't'. Ends up just feeling a bit like you're being hoodwinked.

*Sigh* Those are very strong deviations away from the previous trend.

So by the looks of things, KK realised that the GP orbs patch was being received very negatively, so undid it. But they wanted to achieve the same overall results in terms of killing the orbs being given out, so they adjusted the drop rates.

#Hoodwinked.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

If the figures @430i posted above are reflective of the overall current drop rates - and I believe they likely are - then you're talking a 40% drop in 10xGP and a 90+% drop in MyP.

It's time to change strategies. Even for the hoarders, the MyP, 10xGP, Items and Ymen stashes are not going to be sustainable at the former usage levels. It may even be worth letting the next few weeks of DC go, while people deplete their stashes without the possibility of replenishing.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic