​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

One thing I like about consoles and mobile phones stores (though it's more enforced on consoles) is that you can't publish a game with gatcha elements without showing the odds of every possible drop.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 4

Thanks, 430i, for the data. I keep track of many things in the game, but never did it for something mundane like PoP drops. ;)

Did KK think we wouldn't notice when they don't mention it in the patch notes? Having only a small fraction of the Mythic Orbs we had before changes the game pretty much. Not only because of the girls in Mythic Pachinko we almost can't get anymore but also because it was the main source for legendary boosters. I mean... yes, this was probably the intention. But this sudden, radical shift and not even mentioning it? Slightly unsettling.

My hopes for a betterment of this situation are still on the new feature that was mentioned somewhere.

Btw - I'd love it if ''Faster, Harder, Repeat'' would give a random girl shard on rare occasions. Would fit the theme of this temporary PoP and could be a fun way to get a girl (with a bunch of additional dating tokens) that you've missed again and again. Why would I get a Chlorella booster or even money when I send my girls out on a speed dating mission? Gimme shards! :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Moonlynx said:

Did KK think we wouldn't notice when they don't mention it in the patch notes?

They think/hope so every week. Or it could be like some game/fetish.

"Let's see how long it takes for players to notice this week's nerf"

"Damn, there's a lot of negative feedback about this nerf. Next one needs to be less obvious"

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I really like the 3 new girls on Sake (regardless of the origin).  I was wondering if any NPCs would start filling in 7 (or more than 3).  Even if there's no effect now besides their presence it shows potential for future game change 😃 

I'm not a huge fan of the scrolling occurring for my Seasons rewards.  Every time I go there, I see something moving, think something important is happening then remember.  I'll get used to it but unsure the visual point.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Noacc said:

I don't have info on that matter I'll bring it up with the team. 

Thank you. I initially assumed this was just a few hours of delay as happened in the past for this, but after a whole day it seems more likely to be an issue.

I sent a support ticket just to be on the safe side, but rumor has it that one player did the same and received an incorrect answer about HCL transfers only being owed to former HCL players who have them on their February 26th list when they're available through Kinky Cumpetitions. That freaked me out a bit (even though it's likely an honest mistake). So I'm glad that you're looking into it. ^^

• Like 1

@Noacc No pressure, I know you're very busy (and the PoA launch bugs certainly didn't help), but it would be really nice if we could be credited with our HCL girls before Monday. :$

Just to be clear, the info you don't have is the answer to "what technical issue and/or human error prevented the 3 new HCL girls transferred to HH to be automatically added to the harems of eligible HCL players who owned them there when the February 26th lists were made?". Right?

This isn't actually a change of heart from Kinkoid about the guarantee made to their old HCL players when they stopped development on it. Right?

For reference:

The Girls

All of the Clicker girls will be available eventually in Hentai/Harem Heroes and the story will be continued in HH. This means a new type of story mode and side quests. It will take some time: the first girls will be released at the beginning of March: you will see them in your Harems. After that, the Hentai Clicker babes will be added to new features, new events, Pachinkos, with villains: they will become proper HH hotties.

Worry not: your current Harem will be moved to Hentai/Harem Heroes. Whenever a HCL girl becomes available in HH, she will automatically be added to your Harem if you had her in the Clicker. All other players will have the opportunity to fight for these girls. 

Getting the girls in HH

We will export the list of girls every player has and whenever a girl becomes available in HH, you will get her automatically in your Harem.

If you don’t have an account in Hentai Heroes, all you have to do is log in to the game with the email you’ve used for Hentai Clicker and you will still get the girls. The same is true if you are playing Harem Heroes- just use your Nutaku account to log in to the game and you will get them. 

Important!!

Please log in Hentai Heroes and/or Harem Heroes by Friday, 26.02.2021, 1 pm UTC+ 1 to be included in the list.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

While we´re already talking about "girls" were something went wrong.. I´m honestly kinda disappointed that KK somehow just forgot (I guess?) about Mika not being available the whole month (except for like 2h) :/

I  expected that they´d "solve" this issue and not just wait a month (hopefully not longer) until the next rotation :( ..

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

6 hours ago, 45026831 said:

It wasn't forgotten. It was addressed. She's staying assigned to Chad, and they'll make more of an effort going forward to not put new CC girls out at the end of the rotation they're assigned to.

That's one way of looking at it. But this only really addressed this type of mishaps going forward. Holy's point was more specifically about nothing being done to address this specific mishap, and he's right. It wasn't intentional and they took measures to prevent giving us the same unpleasant experience in the future, sure. But  it doesn't change the fact that we had a pretty unpleasant experience this time, and nothing was done about that.

For many of us we get a whole month essentially without this feature, after getting teased by a brand-new CC girl for just one run. That's legit frustrating, and it would have been a good move to do something about it, to put it mildly.

• Like 5

I was specifically responding to the assertion that Kinkoid had forgotten. I fully agree the choice they made wasn't ideal. Given that Demi (CH) was on Chayotte (KH), it wouldn't have been strange for Mika (HC) to be on Zeke (CH). But at this point in the month, I very much hope she stays on Chad now!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 45026831 said:

I was specifically responding to the assertion that Kinkoid had forgotten. I fully agree the choice they made wasn't ideal. Given that Demi (CH) was on Chayotte (KH), it wouldn't have been strange for Mika (HC) to be on Zeke (CH). But at this point in the month, I very much hope she stays on Chad now!

They could have just moved the new club champ girl Mika onto Ezekiel to fix it this month.

It would have been nice if they did not release her at the end of last month because with that extended 30 tier poa event last month it would have been a great time to do club champ battles.

I would rather have had them forget about it than doing it this way.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

On 9/24/2021 at 2:58 PM, DvDivXXX said:

@Noacc No pressure, I know you're very busy (and the PoA launch bugs certainly didn't help), but it would be really nice if we could be credited with our HCL girls before Monday. :$

Just to be clear, the info you don't have is the answer to "what technical issue and/or human error prevented the 3 new HCL girls transferred to HH to be automatically added to the harems of eligible HCL players who owned them there when the February 26th lists were made?". Right?

This isn't actually a change of heart from Kinkoid about the guarantee made to their old HCL players when they stopped development on it. Right?

For reference:

I actually sent a ticket about this as well and was told that the girls were "not available in Hentai Heroes and you can obtain them through the different events/mode in the game."

Have you heard anything different about it by now?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, botc76 said:

Have you heard anything different about it by now?

No, but since Kinkoid are closed on weekends and this wasn't resolved by Friday evening, I expected no update before today (Monday).

Thanks for your testimony, though, it seems to confirm what I've heard from other sources. It seems that support are addressing this issue with an incorrect template (at least that's what I hope it is). It's either that, or the higher ups decided to stop honoring their promise to former HCL players, without announcing or justifying it, which would be pretty outrageous.

I'm confident @Noacc will sort this out for us and let us know either way.

• Like 3

• Community Manager

Fresh from the Discord channel: 

In the following days Alt. Mala, Alt. Demetria and Alt. Megane will be distributed to all players who have obtained them in Hentai Clicker.

Please spare us some time ^^

• Thanks 10

On 11/25/2020 at 4:34 AM, Noacc said:

Dating Tokens

The Dating Tokens will be temporarily disabled at the end of October to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls.

We are preparing more thrilling features and exciting events with exclusive girls. Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. 

• You will be able to spend your Dating Tokens until October 26th (including).
  • After the Wednesday (27th October  10 am UTC+2) update, you will not be able to spend Dating Tokens. 
  • The next classic event (Dirty Fantasies 1-10 October) is the last one that will include Dating Tokens.
  • Dating Tokens will be disabled until further notice.

This is just part of the preparations of the next iteration of the B.D.S.M and the other grand features we are preparing for you! Stay tuned: new things are coming soon!

"Exclusivity" meaning "having to buy kobans to have a chance to get them." Do you actually think anybody wanted this change?

• Like 9

I'm sure a million people are going to voice their criticisms in a poorly thought out manner regardless of how well I bother to voice mine, so I'm just going to say thank you for indicating this change well in advance so people can figure out how they want to use the stockpile they currently have.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 2

Yeah, at least this time they've mentioned it in advance in the patch notes instead of hiding in hopes that no one will notice or waiting at the last moment, that's a positive change in communication.

I wonder what will "temporary" really mean. It's disabled "until further notice".

A pity I currently have half a mythic girl :P 

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 7

Wow, the next punishment for all but the veteran players who are able to win the D3 leagues regularly and don't know what to do with all their koban.

What I've learned today is: Dating Tokens are evil because they actually make girls obtainable. Eww, no. We don't want that. It's so much more fun to chase the girls without getting them! Looks like I've misunderstood the game all the time. ;)

But other ''grand features'' are coming soon. Well, if not letting players get the girls is the basic policy now, my hopes for the next changes to the game are pretty low at the moment.

If it turns out that I can't catch them all, even when I'm paying for the game, I'm out. I won't pay for my monthly card anymore. Collecting is fun for me. Chasing... no. Definitely not.

KK has developed a strange fetish of shooting themselves in the foot and I find it harder and harder to keep a positive outlook on this game.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 6

it's a bit of a shame because i liked the feature, and my plan "take Nike with tokens one day" is killed XD. Currently i have like a bit more of 2k tokens and i don't know what to do: as you said @Kenrae we don't know about the "temporary" mean so they might come back (soon i hope).

Good that they communicated this with a lot of time to spare, but i would like more details about this.

Example: if i decide to not use my tokens, will they come back all when the feature will be back ? Or they will be reset ?

P.s i know that it is not the KK's intention but, uhm how can i say it.... the way the patch notes are written is gonna make mad a lot of people (i'm a little angry too, to be honest XD)

For the girls add,i'm very happy: we have final fantasy, hunter X hunter, Kakegurui, Naruto (which feels a bit strange, i admit, but if we don't know that naruto is a man and we think of a Naruko from another universe maybe i can trick my mind XD). So for the girl part of the patch: YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic