​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

11 minutes ago, MDuss said:

Maybe for the normal Champion fights. But we have a club champion too and here the One Star Girls appear.

MfG

MDuss

Screenshot or GTFO. o.O

Seriously, you're making an extraordinary claim, here. I have never seen a single 1-star girl in any champion draft, CC or otherwise, nor do I know of anyone else it happened to. And they've been officially removed from the pool of girls you can draft on for Champion fights, shortly after they've been introduced (and following player feedback on exactly this concern)... So if you actually experience this, let alone regularly enough to complain about it, by all means, please do SHOW US. Give us extraordinary evidence to back up your extraordinary claim.

If you are right, then this is clearly a technical issue worth reporting. If not, you're complaining about an imaginary annoyance, and it doesn't seem likely that you're paying enough attention to have credible feedback to provide (in which case, please stop spreading this claim).

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Breedo said:

I would argue that the original purpose of such a schedule is with a goal to promote and encourage players to pull mythic in by using these dating tokens as incentives. So, at least from my perspective, this makes it seems like they have achieved that goal and they are now removing that no longer needed incentive. And as already mentioned by quite a few people already is that these tokens really isn't that "OP". I have been saving for a little over 7 months and have around 2000 tokens which will give me like what, 4 common rarity girls?

For the sake of discussion lets say you are correct in that the double draw incentive to go after dating tokens was Kinkoids original intention. The Patch Notes make it clear that the time for such a promotion needs to end from Kinkoids perspective. The obvious move, given how popular the dating tokens have become with players is a calander shift which ends the promotion while keeping the new and popular game element in place.

I don't know where you stand in the "almost got her" harem development but I will say that I managed to get three Legendary and one Epic girl with my dating tokens. I suspect that most players who went after the Mythic girls can achieve better results than I did.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

The Patch Notes make it clear that the time for such a promotion needs to end from Kinkoids perspective.

Perhaps you are right.

The obvious move, given how popular the dating tokens have become with players is a calander shift which ends the promotion while keeping the new and popular game element in place.

Perhaps yea.

I don't know where you stand in the "almost got her" harem development but I will say that I managed to get three Legendary and one Epic girl with my dating tokens. I suspect that most players who went after the Mythic girls can achieve better results than I did.

Isn't these tokens introduced in the first place precisely for such "almost got her" situation? This would also explain the extreme high cost to get a 0 shard girl. So say KK think that its OP and decides to remove the incentive, would you not agree it is a scummy move to make players spend these tokens in 1 month which forces us to spend them on girls with low shards? For players who went after mythics actively, these tokens are accumulated only after spending 100k++ worth of kobans. The least they could do is to let the players retain them until they finish using it. Its almost like switch and bait with an analogy where you have a buy 5 get 1 free coupon deal and 5 months in, you got 5 coupons but now they decided to change the terms and conditions of your 5 coupons and depreciate its value massively.

Edited by Breedo
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Breedo said:

Perhaps

I'm not sure where you're going with this. You largely seem to agree with Pelinor, so why build your post around quotes from him and phrase your paragraph as if you were trying to convince him? You're both giving very similar feedback overall. There must be a language barrier or similar understanding issue, or perhaps you misread his post? Anyway, you're in agreement, please don't derail the thread to argue over secondary details of which metaphor works best to express the same sentiment.

• Thanks 1

My comments of this contested patch notes

Patch Notes Week #39

Dating Tokens

The Dating Tokens will be temporarily disabled at the end of October to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls.

We are preparing more thrilling features and exciting events with exclusive girls. Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. 

• You will be able to spend your Dating Tokens until October 26th (including).
  • After the Wednesday (27th October  10 am UTC+2) update, you will not be able to spend Dating Tokens. 
  • The next classic event (Dirty Fantasies 1-10 October) is the last one that will include Dating Tokens.
  • Dating Tokens will be disabled until further notice.

This is just part of the preparations of the next iteration of the B.D.S.M and the other grand features we are preparing for you! Stay tuned: new things are coming soon!

After reading it again my thoughts are confused. Why does it say temporarily disabled ... to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls ? If they were just to permanently eliminate the DT then they shouldn't use temporarily or disable. Restore the balance in rarity could mean that they plan to change the rarity of many girls, or it could be just a hollow phrase.

Dating tokens don't make all girls obtainable, you need at least one shard to obtain a girl with DT, for example, pachinko only girls cannot be obtained. And you gain too few DT to be able to reasonably obtain more than half of a Mythic girl using them.

My opinion on the disabling of DT is bad. 👎 Unless they are launching a new feature in which they don't want the girl to be obtained with DT, is has no sense. DT are a safety net in case you get really bad odds in some events or if latest villains were overpowered in their last tiers.

We have a full month to spend whatever amount of DT we have, so let's think the most profitably way to do it.

You have to use them to replace Koban spending, if a girl can be obtained without kobans you shouldn't use DT, that exclude permanent villain girls in all Tiers and PoP girls. You cannot get Season, PoA girls or pachinko only girls. Legendary contest girl should be obtained without using kobans, just doing 4x25 if you have some saved resources.

That leave us with Classic event girls in villains, Mythic event girl, Kinky event girl, Epic or legendary event girl, and orgy girl in villains.

In my case I have accumulated 3300 DT in half a year, but a great part is from battles in mythic days, so most people should have between 1000 and 2000 DT only, so reduce the amounts of shards you can get accordingly.

With 3300 DT I can buy 55 shards for a Mythic girl, or 220 shards for legendary girls, or 366 shards for epic girls.

Event girls average battles total kobans kobans/shard DT/shard koban/DT    
Mythic 1500 12000 120 60 2    
legendary 500 5400 54 15 3,6    
epic 333 3596 36 9 4,0    
classic x3 200 2160 22 9 2,4    
orgy 154 1663 17 9 1,8    
counting regen           shards needed DT used
Mythic 1400 11000 110 60 1,8 93 5580
legendary 300 3240 32 15 2,2 60 900
epic 133 1436 14 9 1,6 40 360
classic x1 150 1620 16 9 1,8 75 675
orgy 0 0 0 9 0    

According to this table (numbers for mythic are not exact and depend of using mythic booster), the most savings can be done in legendary days and using the rest of DT in mythic or classic third girl, but as I cannot be sure if this month there will be legendary or epic days, the safest is getting 55 shards for mythic girl. I know you can get a 3 star legendary girl in non legendary events, but I took epic rarity for the table.

Side Quests

• New Rare Side Quest release: “Better Than Sunscreen”: Bunny and the Hero are at the beach but they seem to have run out of sunscreen, however, Bunny quickly manages to come up with the perfect replacement....Check out our latest side quest!

A bit of content

Harem

• Bunny has invited New Pachinko girls to join the Haremverse

Elexine(KH), Hymevarta (KH), Hiromi Ryoshi (HC), Cougar Kioko (CH), Tornada (HC), Belle (KH), Miwa (CH)

I used to think that more girls was a good thing, but lately there are too many, and as some people said, just when we are getting less orbs. 👍 Good, but ...

Places of Power

• New Places of Power girl has been released!
  • Kristen

A new free girl 👍

One Star Girls

• Five new one-star girls have joined the Haremverse

Five free girls (the supply of GPx10 orbs is still abundant) 👍

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Since this Dating Tokens thing goes quite a bit beyond normal game changes and I really don't see any of the players agreeing with it, is this an issue we should notify/CC Noacc about or do they/the team read the forum already? (before any cynics jump in: sometimes changes do get rolled back from player feedback)

I don't know that the protocol is around here with bothering Noacc.

• Like 2

Honestly, if they're really concerned about the rarity of the girls being devalued, they should stop releasing new Pachinko/PoP/PoA/etc. girls as Legendary and maybe give us new 5-star Rare/Epic girls instead.

Between the unfavorable changes being made to the game as well as the fact they really want us to play CH as well (Which is honestly being more of a chore if anything), I wonder what their end goal is.

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 1

I dont know what kinkoids current goal is butt if it is to piss of as much players as possible and make them give up on the game they are making a compeling case for it recently with nerf nerf nerf nerf strategies it will probably soon be 100% sucessful of making most players give up the game i for one have already lost hope for this game what is the point when xp is soo scarce you need 10years to catch up😥

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 7

Patch notes don't give enough information to understanding all situation. It will be great if devs make roadmap and we will have some thoughts about changing of game mechanics and rebalancing of game resoursec, maybe, someday, they can do it. 

I don't know what exactly I'll do with dating tokens - waiting when they return again or spend now while they are still available. I want collect enought dating tokens and get one of mythic girls but for that need too much combativity which I won't get even if spend all kobans for it (I have 15,5k for now). So I have some ideas if I'll decide to spend dating tokents until end of October. 😏

image.png.17e4d8d13d568cba9bd8fdb0d7caa80d.png

In approx. 6 months I collected 976 dating tokens (probably a bit more, as I might have spent some on finishing some girls). How this is seen as "overpowered" and "unbalancing" is beyond me. Weird decision!

Might be better to fix the market first. I`m still offered silly red stuff over there. 

And the league imbalance,

Also the, for late starters, unable to catch the early starters XP problem

Almost forget the annoying CC feature it is right now (while it was a good feature at the introduction).

• Like 4

It is quite easy to see what Kinkoid is doing.  Kinkoid feels that they are giving away too many girls for free.  Orbs to get Pachinko girls, Tokens etc.. They are slowly cutting off that supply.  I kind of wish they would just say so instead of giving lame explanations.  Example: "we are trying to fix the rarity of the girls?"  Huh?  Kinkoid broke that long ago by making every other girl Legendary in order to get us to spend more resources to level the girl up.  

"The thrill of the chase?"  Exclusivity?  The thrill of the chase only works if a person feels connected to something.  With so many girls coming out it cheapens all of the them.  Exclusivity, is just Kinkoid speak for give us cash for a girl. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Since this Dating Tokens thing goes quite a bit beyond normal game changes and I really don't see any of the players agreeing with it, is this an issue we should notify/CC Noacc about or do they/the team read the forum already? (before any cynics jump in: sometimes changes do get rolled back from player feedback)

I don't know that the protocol is around here with bothering Noacc.

At this point with all the very unpopular recent changes, it would take a game threateningly large amount of players to stop giving them money in any way to truly get their attention and stop them from actively pissing off the player base. This is the second change that was claimed to be for balance reasons (the first involved orbs) but it was never really explained how layers getting more girls for free caused an imbalance in the game. In fact letting free players get more girls sounds like something that would help balance the competitive parts of the game.

• Like 8

I wanted to write a long post about why they are doing another enchanting stupidity, that you cannot do this to people by taking their resources over and over again and so on, but I realized that it is useless. It is useless and stupid to argue with someone who smokes while sitting on a barrel of gunpowder, you just have to run away from such people, so that it would not be torn into minced meat with them, it will be much more fun to look at the beautiful fireworks from afar.

kkfailagain.jpg.e8edbdbcfc818f51078ae263eb523cc5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Thinking 1

what if they're removing dating tokens because new BDSM will add something similar? I had the idea the other day of getting shards via PvP from other players so maybe?

All in all the communication here could be better with an announcement of something cool to balance the negativity around dating tokens.

• Like 2

@Redbeard is spot on with what's going on here in a 'bigger picture' sense.

Lots of the recent changes have been specifically targeted at reducing the number of girls you can collect. Look down through the list:

- Pulling EP orbs from the Mythic days competitions. Given that these orbs gave the best chance of awarding a girl the primary consequence is reduction in the girls being given out.

- Slashed the drop rate of the EP orbs in Temp PoP. Same again.

- Added GPx1 orbs to both the Perm PoP and the leagues. This was very clearly intended to reduce the drop rates of MyP orbs. MyP orbs provided a valuable resource - though in some respects not as valuable as EP - for picking-up girls. I appreciate this was undone, but.....

- Slashing the drop rate of MyP orbs in the Perm PoP. It was just a better 'hidden' way of achieving the same result as the point above.

- Diluting the Temp PoP with what @DvDivXXX correctly assessed as garbage (my counter point that these were simply targeted at lower level players was clearly wrong given the reality that even the stingy XP/Aff/boosters that were added have very low drop rates). You now get the EP Temp PoP less often and it has the far lower drop rate from above (and the Kobans Temp PoP less so less to spend on girls). Girls, girls, girls, girls......

Removing the DT is the same deal. It doesn't change the exclusivity of any of the girls in question in a direct fashion. The only girls that are really exclusive - i.e. cost a lot to get - are the Mythics and, to a far lesser extent, the 5 star Legendaries. Buying a Mythic with DT costs an exorbitant prices. Effectively, you're not going to be able to afford it (due to lack of access to DT to collect in the first place) unless you were already regularly picking up Mythic girls since the launch of DT. Somewhat of a circular logic to that - if you're regularly picking up the Mythic girls, are you really going to desparately need the DT to get them? So the premium product's exclusivity was not threatened in any real manner by DT.

Removing them does however increase the number of 'I nearly got the girl but...' situations. And while doing this pisses everyone off, that's likely EXACTLY the intention. You get to the last hour of an event. You've got no Combativity left. You've got 90+ shards of the girl you've been working on. Right now, you think "it's okay, I can spend some DT to finish this girl off". No panic. Without the DT though, you're left feeling very frustrated. What's that frustration likely to cause you to do? Spend some Kobans to finish off the girl. If you have less Koban available, you will be less likely to be able to pick-up the premium Mythic girls when they come around. Indirectly, the removal of DT will impact the exclusivity of the premium girls. The introduction of DT took away this mechanic and reduced player frustration. Removing them doesn't make a massive 'real' difference to the number of girls you'll be able to collect - in an accounting sense, because the prices for shards were so high and they were relatively scarce, they weren't really worth that much - but it is in my opinion 100% intended to frustrate the players into spending Koban to finish off event girls.

For anyone who is f2p and views this as a 'gotta have them all' game, I think you're likely to end up more and more frustrated as time progresses. To my mind there is a clear trend to the nature of the updates being made week-by-week and it is very much intended to make collecting girls more difficult.

-----------------------------------------------

All of this has the over-riding consequence - that KK do not seem to care about in the slightest - of absolutely cementing the established players in the top spots. These players lived through the higher award rates of the orbs and as such have cleared their EP/MyP pools. Removing these resources now has minimal impact on them. For younger players trying to catch-up the reality is that its going to take FAAAR longer to do that now. So not only are you playing at an XP disadvantage, you now have little chance in catching-up to the harem sizes of the older players. This both impacts your battle stats and gives you a lower chance of having the girls to make the optimum team.

IMO KK aren't concerned at all about this dynamic. The top end prizes from the league are alluring enough that players - the majority of whom aren't on the forums having this conversation and may not see the realities of the system - will continue to try to reach for them even if their realistic chances of obtaining them are pretty low, because the system is structured in such a way that it's not immediately apparent how hard it will be to catch-up. The imbalance towards the older players that is often highlighted just isn't a concern to KK. They don't care who wins the leagues as long as people keep plowing money in to try. They've accepted these players as part of the system and are content for them to remain where they are. The number of players who actually understand how tough it will be to challenge them will be a tiny sliver of their player bank. No threat to their business model.

-----------------------------------------------

As to whether to spend these now or wait on them coming back - are you mad? Spend them before the date or lose them. There was no reassurance given. It would be easy to have said 'don't worry, these will return in an month or two/6 months/whenever'. Instead we got a cold, "will be temporarily disabled" with a date to ensure you could use them. The "temporarily" is there only to give KK an out if they do want to bring them back at some point (and also tempt players not to use them and pick-up girls they would otherwise spend for later) and the hard deadline is absolutely an insurance against people complaining after the fact. The ambiguities in this are just PR speak. The DT are gone for the foreseeable future.

It also surprises me that so few people appear to have been using DT for Hard Training Daily Contest (get a girl = 50k points). I structured my event play to get close to, but not over, 100 shards on as many girls as possible:

image.thumb.png.09fd1f5a5780acf275d6f5badca45fb3.png

I'll wait to closer to the deadline to see if the appropriate DC comes up, but if it comes to it I'll blast through these and use the rest to finish off one of the LD girls that I'm partially through. It may not be absolutely optimum, but then holding 8 girls that you really should have already had out of your harem was sub-optimal in other ways and even if I ignored the above girls, I don't have enough DT to finish off 2 LD girls sadly. Maybe I'll pick-up enough during the MD contest and will just leave these 8 where they are in favour of getting another 2 5 star legendaries on the roster, but I suspect that's a little optimistic.

For anyone who hasn't done the above I'd think that targeting the LD girls is likely the most beneficial way to use your DT or reducing the cost of picking up this month's Mythic as @jelom so competently addressed above.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 12
  • Thinking 2

On 9/27/2021 at 4:21 PM, DvDivXXX said:

All three of them were delivered as promised, here (and support got the memo in the meantime: the reply to my ticket was the same Noacc quoted above). This is a relief. Thanks for having our backs, @Noacc 👍

Weird. I definitely did not receive Megane. I don't know whether I obtained the other two early enough to qualify, but I am certain with Megane.

Edit: Got Alt. Megane now, not the other two girls, but again that might be, because I didn't get them in Hentai-Clicker until the cut-off date. So probably all correct now.

Edited by botc76
  • Like 1

As @JustVisiting has done a great job in not only giving a thorough explanation and summary of what has been changed to the detriment of players in recent months, I don't have anything significant to add except that I also don't like the removal of tokens at all. Don't like the general direction the game has been going with the nerfs, which is something very much shared by my club, and each of these negative changes is just driving me closer to the point where I give up on this game.
I've been so close, just when I read the new patch notes, to closing the tab and deleting the link from my fav bar, like never before.
Seriously, this game started out so well, it was significantly more entertaining and less PTW than anything similar I tried, I just can't understand why KinKoid seems so determined to ruin it for anybody but the whales and the oldest players now.

I'm so much reminded of how Gameforge changes the rules, when it comes to the MMORPGs they take over.

If trying to rebalance the game, so that the oldest and most experienced players get taken down a notch, is really one of the reasons for changes and not just the attempt to make us invest money in buying kobans, there has to be better ways than what they have done so far.
Instead of throwing changes on the wall to see which stick, which just seem to aggravate more and more players, take your time to really think through what your goal is and how to achieve it. Maybe even get outside help for it.
And once you have done that give us the changes at once, after you have communicated them to us players, so we understand what is coming.

Edited by botc76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ShadowWeaver said:

This is the second change that was claimed to be for balance reasons (the first involved orbs) but it was never really explained how layers getting more girls for free caused an imbalance in the game.

As I said in the past elsewhere, I am prone to bet this is because they didn't deem necessary any explanation, and this is simply because they do things basing on their point of view (so, in this case, what they think it is balanced), which, as everyone can realize reading the above posts, is rarely like the point of view of the players. Given the quantity of complaints I have seen in this forum just in the last months, and the fact that I heard many times that for each player that writes complaints there are many others too bothered to write the same, I suppose that I should be surprised by the fact that in the list of players there are probably many more whales than I thought, otherwise it is not explained how it is possible that Kinkoid has not yet been forced to close the game for insufficient income. This, or tens of thousands of HH players should go around with the tag "saint now".

• Haha 1

Dating tokens being removed is definitely horrible but it pales in comparison to heavy nerfs POP the best place in the game

First we got a heavy nerf in epic orb gain, Now the mythic orb drop rate is nerfed and finally they added tons of useless temporary places of power with useless rewards. So on top of having trash drop rates you barely get epic orbs nowadays you can say goodbey to the koban and epic orb spots to even have a shot

Single gifts and books. These are some of the most heavy nerfs we got in a row. I've heard of allot of club members quiting the game after all these nerfs.

Also it's laughable how even these useless rewards, epic books and gifts have 10% drop rates like WTF are they thinking.

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mighty wander said:

Dating tokens being removed is definitely horrible but it pales in comparison to heavy nerfs POP the best place in the game

Although this is from the previous patch (so we shouldn't dwell on it in this thread, which is always primarily about the latest patch) I fully agree. I've been meaning to add this to my previous attempts at showing what the POP experience feels like now. I think the garbage bags distracted from the main point. Here's a clean representation of the estimated odds. Aka "What if POPs were honest?'

Pachinko ORBS 002.png

This isn't much different from the infamous "high chance" of 22.5% in Event Pachinko. What you see in game tends to be, while not technically false, a tidbit misleading when it comes to odds, let's say. Then again, such tactics are hardly a Kinkoid specialty. Salesmen embellish things to close the deal. Oh well.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Side note: The extra five girls in pachinko have an explanation that makes it feel like a one-time occasion. It relates to GH and the Cameo 2 event. A good chunk of the girls were from story bits not yet/not in GH, so they had just taken other old characters and used them instead. However, some of those had equivalents in HH. So it looks like Kinkoid took the five incongruent girls and split them (I only know of this happening once before: With GH and the Princess Tiana equivalent used to be what got split into the Ninja Agate equivalent when the variants section got added in the harem page). So the new ones correlate to the GH characters, and GH will get the new characters corresponding to HH Cameo 2 later (I'm assuming during the October orgy days, which was already going to be a bit crazy more so than other months already.) It also makes me wonder if there'll be a later realignment with the Bitch and Sung Tai ki characters later and all the corresponding variants (since the Bitch story character is the Sung Tai ki equivalent in GH).

My wild guess concerning Dating Tokens removal is that Kinkoid wants to change rarity of the most of the existing/upcoming girls due to this new B.D.S.M feature balance - to make the spread of rarities more even, so that the blessings would affect wider range of girls. And, as we all know, common and rare girls are quite cheap to get with DT, so they decided to remove them so that you can't get the girls too easy.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

My wild guess concerning Dating Tokens removal is that Kinkoid wants to change rarity of the most of the existing/upcoming girls due to this new B.D.S.M feature balance - to make the spread of rarities more even, so that the blessings would affect wider range of girls. And, as we all know, common and rare girls are quite cheap to get with DT, so they decided to remove them so that you can't get the girls too easy.

It takes 600 DT for 100 shards of a rare girl and 300 DT for a common girl. That's not exactly cheap. I suspect that most players don't earn this many DT in a month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic