​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Le 01/10/2021 à 08:53, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

My wild guess concerning Dating Tokens removal is that Kinkoid wants to change rarity of the most of the existing/upcoming girls due to this new B.D.S.M feature balance - to make the spread of rarities more even, so that the blessings would affect wider range of girls. And, as we all know, common and rare girls are quite cheap to get with DT, so they decided to remove them so that you can't get the girls too easy.

You can understand that only if you read what's in the game alone. In the patchnote it's written that the removal is necessary to allow the exclusivity of the girls and the thrill of the chase. That is balance, for Kinkoid.

If Kinkoid wants exclusivity, the girls should be obtainable only in a specific event. I hope revival events will still exist but that would be inconsistent with the principle of exclusivity. And if Kinkoid wants the thrill of the chase, obtaining a girl will be harder than before, and the only change in rarity status I find consistent with this is more of legendaries and less of the others, not what you say. In fact, the existence of multiple levels of rarity is an obstacle to this thrill of the chase. There will never be a thrill of the chase for a common girl. The explanation given in the patchnote is even more disturbing than the announcement itself, according to me, because of what it implies.

Edited by Kaitana
  • Thinking 2

They're not going to go Crisis on Infinite Earths with this, for a billion reasons.

They have started some noticeable changes rarity wise over the past few days, though. The batch of 7 new permanent EP girls from the last patch consisted of only TWO Legendaries and, for the first time in forever, Epic girls (and FIVE Epics at once, too). This trend is also apparent in the current classic event: the first one to have only ONE Legendary in a very long time (and 6 Epics). For those who paid attention, the recent 3 HCL transfers added to Sake are all Commons. We haven't had new Common girls in a while.

So, they're reducing the proportion of Legendaries in the new 3-star girls released (and boosting the amount of 3-star Epics). It doesn't really go in the overall direction of rarities matching actual rarity, and it's going to take a long time to have a visible impact on the overall "rarity" distribution given the massive quantity of girls already in the game, but it's a positive change nonetheless.

If nothing else, this actually helps a bit with the massive issue of Affection (and XP) gains being laughably inadequate for the amounts required to upgrade most girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Methos2 said:

It takes 600 DT for 100 shards of a rare girl and 300 DT for a common girl. That's not exactly cheap. I suspect that most players don't earn this many DT in a month.

Only when wasting 15k for mythics which i can do once every 3months 

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

They have started some noticeable changes rarity wise over the past few days, though. The batch of 7 new permanent EP girls from the last patch consisted of only TWO Legendaries and, for the first time in forever, Epic girls (and FIVE Epics at once, too). This trend is also apparent in the current classic event: the first one to have only ONE Legendary in a very long time (and 6 Epics). For those who paid attention, the recent 3 HCL transfers added to Sake are all Commons. We haven't had new Common girls in a while.

The 3* legendaries are weaker than the 5* commons (and cost very much more). I suppose it's why there are less legendary ones now. 3* epic girls are even weaker, but less expansive than legendaries, so earning them could be of some interest. If there were rares and commons to earn, maybe I could hear the theme of balance, but there is only less legendaries (and not a huge difference, PoA is still 100% legendaries).

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This trend is also apparent in the current classic event: the first one to have only ONE Legendary in a very long time (and 6 Epics)

Perhaps I've misunderstood what you're saying here, but classic events have followed a pattern of 1 rare, 6 epic, 1 legendary for the most part since the change to 8 girls per event. I don't follow how this is the first one in a very long time to only have 1 legendary. 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The batch of 7 new permanent EP girls from the last patch consisted of only TWO Legendaries and, for the first time in forever, Epic girls (and FIVE Epics at once, too).

In addition to what 45026831 pointed out, this one was explained by gnome earlier in this thread

On 10/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, gnome said:

Side note: The extra five girls in pachinko have an explanation that makes it feel like a one-time occasion. It relates to GH and the Cameo 2 event. A good chunk of the girls were from story bits not yet/not in GH, so they had just taken other old characters and used them instead. However, some of those had equivalents in HH. So it looks like Kinkoid took the five incongruent girls and split them (I only know of this happening once before: With GH and the Princess Tiana equivalent used to be what got split into the Ninja Agate equivalent when the variants section got added in the harem page). So the new ones correlate to the GH characters, and GH will get the new characters corresponding to HH Cameo 2 later (I'm assuming during the October orgy days, which was already going to be a bit crazy more so than other months already.) It also makes me wonder if there'll be a later realignment with the Bitch and Sung Tai ki characters later and all the corresponding variants (since the Bitch story character is the Sung Tai ki equivalent in GH).

They're direct counterparts to existing GH guys, so they have to use the same rarity due to how (unnecessarily) linked in data the games are. Doesn't feel like a conscious decision on Kinkoid's part to give us lower rarity girls again, more just a result of happenstance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 45026831 said:

classic events have followed a pattern of 1 rare, 6 epic, 1 legendary for the most part since the change to 8 girls per event. I don't follow how this is the first one in a very long time to only have 1 legendary.

You're right, I mixed things up in my head and didn't double check. Now I did, this was 100% wishful thinking on my end. Nothing changed rarity wise in this classic event. My bad, and thanks for pointing it out.

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Doesn't feel like a conscious decision on Kinkoid's part to give us lower rarity girls again, more just a result of happenstance.

Agreed. Well, maybe at least the 3 recent HCL transfers being Commons might be a tiny gesture, still? But on its own it doesn't change much, let alone constitute a trend. So yeah, I was way off on this. ^^ Thanks for the help.

PS: I've given more thought to the Spectra and Serena situation, and I've noticed I got a few things mixed up there as well. They have a weirdly unique status (the wiki put them as "Exclusives" alongside promo girls like Mizuki), but not in the way I thought. They're not themed in line with any specific event, so they're seemingly designed just like EP girls, but for whatever reason, they aren't EP girls, or event girls. They're just... there. Anyway, you made me doubt and that made me take a closer look and now I know better. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! ^^

• Like 5

On average levels, Date Tokens got no much use for. You'll get plenty of Legendary 5, and blessed Commons give you everything you need to compete - on my tier the best team is made of 7 Commons you can obtain by trolls and story. So in the end it should read: "due the **actual way** the game work, we'll streamline the engine by removing an extra currency" > translated to marketing lingo into "exciting chase, thrills and coriandoli!"

I will not miss them now as most of my score come from girls I'll obtain anyway and randomly sorted.

Mythicals are out of my reach anyway (and again, if they want to sell me something, why they don't simply sell it to me??)

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 3

Il y a 3 heures, lepidocter a dit :

On average levels, Date Tokens got no much use for. You'll get plenty of Legendary 5, and blessed Commons give you everything you need to compete - on my tier the best team is made of 7 Commons you can obtain by trolls and story. So in the end it should read: "due the **actual way** the game work, we'll streamline the engine by removing an extra currency" > translated to marketing lingo into "exciting chase, thrills and coriandoli!"

If you're only interrested in girls because of their stats, you're absolutely right.

• Thinking 2

10 hours ago, lepidocter said:

blessed Commons give you everything you need to compete

10 hours ago, lepidocter said:

on my tier the best team is made of 7 Commons

So... you're in W3 or perhaps S1, then? Dating tokens were definitely more relevant to players who have been around a little longer than that, so it's not surprising you won't miss them. Unless you plan on staying in the early game forever, though, you might want to reassess what's competitive in this game. I'm afraid your trusty commons won't take you as far as you might hope.

7 hours ago, Kaitana said:

If you're only interested in girls because of their stats, you're absolutely wrong.

Fixed that for you. ^^

And in a similar train of thought:

On 10/2/2021 at 12:42 PM, Kaitana said:

The 3* legendaries are weaker than the 5* commons (and cost very much more).

That's only relevant in the early game. From the mid-game on, anything weaker than a 5-star legendary is not battle team material anyway (aside from specific blessings boosting a weak girl now and then). The early game won't last forever, so you might want to prepare for the phase where the vast majority of your harem won't see play (most of the time). At that point the only real difference the "rarity" makes for most girls is how expensive this specific set of pictures is to unlock (along with the small HP boost).

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's only relevant in the early game. From the mid-game on, anything weaker than a 5-star legendary is not battle team material anyway (aside from specific blessings boosting a weak girl now and then). The early game won't last forever, so you might want to prepare for the phase where the vast majority of your harem won't see play (most of the time). At that point the only real difference the "rarity" makes for most girls is how expensive this specific set of pictures is to unlock (along with the small HP boost).

I'd expand on that a little and say that by the 'mid-game' the only common girls of any value to you will be the 5-stars, and honestly it's the odd week where one of these comes into play. Take this week and next. On Nutaka the first Common 5-star girl is the 22nd and 48th strongest pick for your team respectively. On HH it's 29th and 136th! I'm using two common girls on the Nutaku server this week, but that's due to a lack of the relevant Mythics and 5-star Legendaries. My teams for this week and next are 2 Mythics, 2 5-star Legendaries, 1 5-star Rare, 2 5-star Commons and 5 5-star Legendaries, 1 5-star Rare and a 3-star Legendary.

Rare and Epics suffer a similar fate of being sub-optimal most of the time, though they do come up a little more often. The real attractiveness about the 5-star Rare/Epics is for the weeks where their rarity comes up as a Blessing. These girls are in short supply so if you can get all of them you're positioning yourself for a very strong team on those weeks (9 5-star Rares and only 2 5-star Epics). A similar arguement could be made for Common girls, but as effectively everyone has them, the advantage to be gained is cancelled out.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 4

On 10/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, lepidocter said:

I will not miss them now as most of my score come from girls I'll obtain anyway and randomly sorted.

Mythicals are out of my reach anyway (and again, if they want to sell me something, why they don't simply sell it to me??)

Seems like you are still on low tier lad. Mid-tier is like lvl 200-350 and you definitely want to have tons of 5 star legends at that point to be a consistent competer.

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

From the mid-game on, anything weaker than a 5-star legendary is not battle team material anyway (aside from specific blessings boosting a weak girl now and then).

Of course 5-stars legendaries will always be there and are more powerful than 3-stars, and so what ? I said 3-stars legendaries are more expansive ans less powerful than commons, and it explains, according to me, there are more epic girls to earn now than 3-stars legendaries. And it has nothing to do with balance. Don't make me say what I don't say, please.

What I understand is that for you the only goal is pvp. For you, of course tokens are useless. If there is only players like you in this game, I'm even surprised they still exist. Or maybe there is not only players like you, even if you think everybody has to play in a certain way to be "end-game", "early-game", or something like that ?

• Thinking 5

17 ore fa, Gotaku ha scritto:

Seems like you are still on low tier lad. Mid-tier is like lvl 200-350 and you definitely want to have tons of 5 star legends at that point to be a consistent competer.

How 250 is no more in the range 200-350?

This is me, not boosted at all, not maxed any score, with:

One Starter, Two Commons, Two Legendary 3, One Legendary 5 at 3 stars and One legendary 5 at 4 stars.

The other guy have 2 maxed out Legendary 5 and 5 Legendary 3 maxed.

Surprisingly, I'm having difficulties only with other common/starter people that understood how to sort out girls.

I was in middle of S3 before leaving the game two weeks. I had difficulties with high level people, but not against "whatta say, legendarry are always bettar!".

I don't have any clue that at level 300 the game will change abruptly so much that it does require for me to own 100 Legendary 5 in the hope many of them get blessed. They will not.

I don't need date tokens to rush collecting Legendary 5 of my type to be consistent (as I did once), and I can collect naturally by time whatever the game throw at me by events and seasons. It was a thing before BDSM, now isn't anymore.  If that damper high level players is bad for them. But I'm quite sure I'm the larger crowd of the user base, and that can possibly determine why such design choice (instead of an irrational "No more DT? They wanna kill da game!"): we don't need DT and DT were a waste of space and drops.

In the end, mine was a guess about a design choice, not what's better to win in Leagues.

capture-20211006-090521.png

• Thinking 4

9 hours ago, Kaitana said:

Don't make me say what I don't say, please.

Look, I tried. I think there's a strong language barrier and perhaps other communication issues keeping you from understanding my message, and for the same reasons, you're probably not saying what you think you're saying. Let's leave it at that.

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

How 250 is no more in the range 200-350?

That was a quick approximation. Don't focus on the number, but on the bigger picture. I see you've joined the forum in late March, so you've been playing this game for over six months (maybe longer). Yet you're level 251, which can be reached in a couple of months if you're reasonably active (let alone competitive). You're clearly a fairly casual player and you have very limited knowledge and understanding of game mechanics, long-term strategy and the meta game.

It doesn't mean your experience and enjoyment of the game are invalid. Your theories about what's good or not good for the game in general, and for more active players in the long run, on the other hand, are really a waste of time for you and us both at this point.

You don't even have a clue what dating tokens are useful for, what their availability in the game means. It gave hope to many players who struggle to complete certain type of girls or events, and it was a useful tool for good players to make up for some bumps in the road. Nothing more, but nothing less either.

Similarly to @Kaitana above (although your English is better, your lack of understanding and long-term vision for this game might be worse), please stop insisting on this. You're wasting your time and ours with your wild guesses and misguided assumptions. That's not useful feedback, it's pollution.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

On 10/2/2021 at 4:58 AM, Kaitana said:

You can understand that only if you read what's in the game alone. In the patchnote it's written that the removal is necessary to allow the exclusivity of the girls and the thrill of the chase. That is balance, for Kinkoid.

They should take their "exclusivity" and "thrill of the chase" and shove it. Those are cheap justifications for an in your face cash grab.

• Like 2

Nothing special on paper, that's right. But who knows how many undocumented changes have been made. Maybe they decided that the 10% MyP orb probability from PoP is way too high and have decreased it further.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Patch Notes #40

Okay, I like new adventures and the energy cost per scene in much better than the last one so way to go Kinkoid.

DT shut down is still being hyped. I need 180 more to get another girl (don't think that is happening in the time remaining).

What concerns me is the new claim that this is in preperation for yet another interation of the B.D.S.M. system. Hell, I am still figuring out the system as it is now so boo on Kinkoid for changing the system without clearly explaining the trouble with the current system (a vague claim of fixing imbalances doesn't really cut it).

Cross promo and news about a game I seldom play (Comix Harem?!?). I'd rather be able to redeem my Sex Friends rewards or at least see news on progress in concerning this hit-n-miss feature. I'll rate this a "meh."

Comix Harem has it's own forum now, I think. If true that is good news.

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Comix Harem has it's own forum now, I think.

You should know it being a forum regular. Of course there isn't a (much needed) forum section yet .

There are only a few threads opened in the HH forum.

This game really train our patience waiting months for things that can be done in minutes and without effort.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I thought you have already got used to it in Hentai Heroes 😃

And I though that you knew that I nicknamed myself as Mr. Patience some times before in this forum 🤣😝😇

Waiting don't bother me, I was simply stating the fact in a general sense, and I think that learning to wait is a good trait, in games and in life.

• Like 2

Exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. The first is kinda bad in a world that is basically about everybody having sex with everybody else. These exclusive girls sound like snobs, but that can't be because it would be in their bios and some of them are new versions of very not snobbish girls. Not that they care about their own lore as they have proven time and again.

Dating tokens and very much a part of the thrill of the chase. Hoping to get those tokens to finish off that girl you couldn't quite get or to work that long journey towards getting that mythic, there's the thrill and it's going away because they want more money.

If you need money be honest about it because right now everything comes across as being ever more blatantly greedy. It's a bad look and often doesn't end well. I've seen it many times, too many high dollar exclusives chase away the small spenders, prevent new players from becoming spenders, and leave only the whales. Games can't survive on whales alone because losing even one hurts badly without anything to replace them.

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic