​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

i am afraid, we will hear this now every week, some people complaing about removing dating tokens and insuniating it's just because they want to make more money. Ofc, everybod can say that, it just gets boring (and not right in repeating it).

Actually, all we know is that they will remove them and their reason is 'the thrill of the chase'. You can find this a good or a bad reason, but there is nothing that indicates it's just because of the money. Even though companies want to make money (and they have to obviously) not everything they do is just for this reason - or at least for this reason alone. Maybe removing DT will bring something new and exciting on october 27th or in the near future.

edit: maybe, it makes sense, why KK doesnt post when they nerf something, if people just shit on every little nerf they do; DT werent that big of a deal anyway, mythic/epic orbs nerf was way worse

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 1

@blaaI think most of us would prefer an honest and direct communication style - somewhere along the lines: we reduced the drop rate because it is way too generous, people were hoarding thousands of orbs. Maybe even provide some stats about the distribution of hoarded orbs etc... Instead they go the pussy way and sneak-nerf stuff, hoping that none will notice. Or provide some bullshit PR statement like the case with the dating tokens.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, blaa said:

maybe, it makes sense, why KK doesnt post when they nerf something, if people just shit on every little nerf they do

Nah, they just really, really suck at PR and communication in general. It's very clear when you take into account that they also failed to announce many positive changes time and time again, even though people would have been hard-pressed not to praise them. Most recently, Nikki Bentz being a 5-star legendary (with relevant stats) you can obtain through EP comes to mind, but there are many examples (apart from the Circus girls, they never announce visual reworks or improvements to old artwork, notably, like the double left foot getting fixed for Alpha&Omega, or Holiday's amateur hour initial art being entirely remade). The list goes on.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

Guys, delay has occurred with the CxH to HH crosspromo 
Posting it here too.

CxH to HH cross-promo delay

The scheduled for this week Cross-promo between CxH and HH will be delayed.

Red Battler will see you soon!

Thank you for your patience and support.

Kind regards,
Kinkoid

• Thanks 7

i agree with both of you - and as you both probably well know, i am one of the hardest critics of their communication style / PR. I dont understand how you can fail so hard in this regard, that's most likely why and where they really lose money. 

But to be fair, that wasnt my point, it was that people are insuniating intentions they dont know about and most likely arent even there (the criteria isnt what i or somebody else thinks what somebody might wanted to say with his text, but (only) the text itself) - that a company wants (even has) to make money, is obviously, but not everything they do is to milk players.

They are (most likely) not dumb and know that people wont support such behavior in the long run. They do know that a good game is what attracts players and keep them playing - and that's something they want to create, at least if we can believe Rosso (you can say what you want about the Q&As, but at least he seems to have a vision). 

We can argue about if removing DT is really helpful for creating such experience (we dont know yet, i would say, let's judge, when we see the new thrilling feature), but saying it's just for the money is just wrong.

edit: but i see, i shouldnt have brought the nerf thing into my post, especially with an edit - so, no disagreement, just clarifying

edit2: i really appreciate they let us know so early about removing DT, it's more of a direct communication style, but, like I said before, it lacks information or (good) reasons, so it's better, but not good :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nah, they just really, really suck at PR and communication in general. It's very clear when you take into account that they also failed to announce many positive changes time and time again, even though people would have been hard-pressed not to praise them. Most recently, Nikki Bentz being a 5-star legendary (with relevant stats) you can obtain through EP comes to mind, but there are many examples (apart from the Circus girls, they never announce visual reworks or improvements to old artwork, notably, like the double left foot getting fixed for Alpha&Omega, or Holiday's amateur hour initial art being entirely remade). The list goes on.

I mean the maintenance is also a good example for it :D

(big update visit our forum for info -> *player visits forum* -> no info :P .. it also got announced only on discord and that also just 15 min before the maintenance :D )

unfortunately that´s a perfect example for what´s wrong with communication/pr imo
(just to make clear, I´m not trying to hate but that´s unfortunately one of the main issue I have with the game)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blaa said:

They do know that a good game is what attracts players and keep them playing - and that's something they want to create, at least if we can believe Rosso (you can say what you want about the Q&As, but at least he seems to have a vision). 

I believe this too. Unfortunately, I'm also absolutely certain from the audio Q&A with him that he's quite out of touch with the current player experience in general, and the meta game and recent features' impact on it in particular. Above all else, the devs in general persistently overlook or severely underestimate how the game's entire economy is warped by the PvP colossal impact and its long-lasting inherent imbalance (which explains quite a lot of harsh nerfs that didn't have the impact they were hoping for, or even reinforced the gross imbalance they fail to acknowledge and fix properly).

As for striving to create a good game, yes clearly, but it's still baffling that there are so many basics that they haven't crossed off of their checklist after 5 years. Rosso is even clearly aware that the client is obsolete and comically clunky for a game of this caliber. It's a testament to the fact that HH has a lot of very cool things going for it that it's still around and popular after 5 years despite (also) being a "fap game" in theory, but the last thing on earth anyone could fap to even if they really really wanted to (unless they have a loading screen fetish, maybe ^^). Yet they're not prioritizing that, despite announcing 1K girls by the end of this year... They're prioritizing more new content and more new features more often, which puts more and more pressure on the über shaky foundations of the game's code. That's concerning.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

God, thanks for the forum specific log in page. I have not been able to log in here for months, 'cause trying to do so constantly redirected me to hh game page, and no matter if I was already logged in there or not, returning to the forum via the in game menu wouldn't make me logged in in the forum, too. That was kind of frustrating. 

Do we have any information on the future of unspent dating tokens when (and if) they will be reintroduced in game? At the moment there's no girl that I can complete using the amount of tokens I have (500). If I'll have them back in a not-better-defined future as they are I'd save them, but If we'll have to start from 0, I'd spend them during orgy next orgy days even just not to completely waste them.

20 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

You should know it being a forum regular. Of course there isn't a (much needed) forum section yet .

There are only a few threads opened in the HH forum.

This game really train our patience waiting months for things that can be done in minutes and without effort.

Well, GH has been out there for 4 years and still there isn't a dedicated forum section 😅. Even calendars posted on GH socials came out, like, in 2020, I believe? For sure when they were much needed (beginning of legendary days, when GH didn't alwayas have a counterpart to HH's events) the silence was deafening. In this sense, CH was kind of a throwback for me 😂😅

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Do we have any information on the future of unspent dating tokens when (and if) they will be reintroduced in game? At the moment there's no girl that I can complete using the amount of tokens I have (500). If I'll have them back in a not-better-defined future as they are I'd save them, but If we'll have to start from 0, I'd spend them during orgy next orgy days even just not to completely waste them.

we have no good info about that. As far as I am concerned, it's more an if then a when. I probably would spend the 500 tokens in the next LD (coming soon) or, like you said, use them for OD. I spent most of mine in mythic days and probably will spend the rest in LD or OD (if i get a 100 in LD)

edit: welcome back

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

On 10/7/2021 at 4:04 AM, blaa said:

i am afraid, we will hear this now every week, some people complaing about removing dating tokens and insuniating it's just because they want to make more money. Ofc, everybod can say that, it just gets boring (and not right in repeating it).

Actually, all we know is that they will remove them and their reason is 'the thrill of the chase'. You can find this a good or a bad reason, but there is nothing that indicates it's just because of the money. Even though companies want to make money (and they have to obviously) not everything they do is just for this reason - or at least for this reason alone. Maybe removing DT will bring something new and exciting on october 27th or in the near future.

edit: maybe, it makes sense, why KK doesnt post when they nerf something, if people just shit on every little nerf they do; DT werent that big of a deal anyway, mythic/epic orbs nerf was way worse

I'm a free player. When I see that they want to things to be exclusive, to me that translates to "We don't want you to have these girls." Considering that this is a gotta catch'em all game, it might as well mean "We don't want you here."  You say there's nothing about the "thrill of the chase" that indicates it's about money but consider that if you don't already have the money, there's no chase at all. That sounds really thrilling.

I will say that I do have 1 mythic, I try to keep an emergency supply of kobans for when something comes up that I really want, like when Matcha came up. However it's really hard as a free player to build that supply when PoA and LD drain most of the month's free koban supply. So I really can only dip into the rainy day fund once or maybe twice a year if I really push it.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Antimon said:

God, thanks for the forum specific log in page. I have not been able to log in here for months, 'cause trying to do so constantly redirected me to hh game page, and no matter if I was already logged in there or not, returning to the forum via the in game menu wouldn't make me logged in in the forum, too. That was kind of frustrating. 

Thank you for pointing that out. It's great that after half a year forum is finally accessible again. But the thing is, it wasn't the redirection that was the problem. I tried everything, including talking with support. And turns out they made a huge mess with a security protocols or something like that. And for everyone like us it just looked like a redirection that did nothing, while in reality our browsers just automatically blocked that, because we don't agree to those things. And to fix that you would have to manually disable them which I decided not to do for security reasons. I was actually quite surprised that it wasn't an issue for a lot of people on the forum.

As for the patch notes. Dating tokens are great. If not for them I wouldn't able to finish a lot of the old girls. And for me Dating tokens seemed like the only way to hopefully finish girls from the monthly Kinky Cumpetition. Which are unusually hard to get for a 3star legendary that is drawn worse than even 1star girls.(in my opinion) So it saddens me that they got removed.

Also, I was quite surprised to read that a lot of people were hoarding Dating tokens for mythic girls. It seemed like the intended purpose was to use them to finish other girls and they were very good at that. Epic and Legendary girls had a good ratio with dating tokens and finishing them off after they ended up with 70+ shards after the event seemed like a really good deal. Well, better than Mythic I think. But maybe I'm wrong.

Still, I think that such feature should be re-implemented later with maybe some adjustments. Like have a condition to have at least 80 shards for a girl to actually finish her. Would play into the idea of actually "finishing the girl", cause you're supposed to get 100, but luck wasn't on your side and you ended up a bit short. And also might align with their other future features where they can just limit the shards to the increments of 25, which would end up at 75 without the last increment and not qualify for this feature. Which I assume is the issue they have with this feature.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Also, I was quite surprised to read that a lot of people were hoarding Dating tokens for mythic girls. It seemed like the intended purpose was to use them to finish other girls and they were very good at that. Epic and Legendary girls had a good ratio with dating tokens and finishing them off after they ended up with 70+ shards after the event seemed like a really good deal. Well, better than Mythic I think. But maybe I'm wrong.

at least for a lot of players (mostly high level tier players or whales) dating tokens werent really needed, so we saved them for a good occassion (and since mythic girls were a pain in the ass to obtain (with sandalwood not so much anymore), it was probably one of the best solutions to use them, KC could have been another one,), but with the removal we all were forced to use them - and it this short of time there was left, i didnt see a better option than mythic girls. To be fair, i dont think most people who complain about not getting a mythic girl because of the DT removal are mostly dead wrong in their assumptions or dont have that big of a clue how much it really would have taken them.

On another note: Maybe the feeling that the forum got quiter/more people got less active the last few month were because of the login-problems for many, so hopefully we'll see more people posting again.

• Like 4

On 10/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, 430i said:

@blaaI think most of us would prefer an honest and direct communication style - somewhere along the lines: we reduced the drop rate because it is way too generous, people were hoarding thousands of orbs. Maybe even provide some stats about the distribution of hoarded orbs etc... Instead they go the pussy way and sneak-nerf stuff, hoping that none will notice. Or provide some bullshit PR statement like the case with the dating tokens.

If this is the case, an end game player problem gets solved at the expense of new and lower level players (less new orbs for all).

I can`t think of an alternative way to fix this though, maybe someone else can give KK an idea. 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:30 AM, Antimon said:

God, thanks for the forum specific log in page. I have not been able to log in here for months, 'cause trying to do so constantly redirected me to hh game page, and no matter if I was already logged in there or not, returning to the forum via the in game menu wouldn't make me logged in in the forum, too. 

Thank you for pointing that out! I had basically given up on ever being able to comment in the forums again.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2021 at 1:47 AM, ShadowWeaver said:

Dating tokens and very much a part of the thrill of the chase. Hoping to get those tokens to finish off that girl you couldn't quite get or to work that long journey towards getting that mythic, there's the thrill and it's going away because they want more money.

And "thrill of the chase" can't exist if there's no actual prospect of catching them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Sooo. today´s patch notes are pretty much just the side quest.. well and the announcement of the new feature. I really hope that the new pantheon feature will be an interesting one :)

I would have liked if KK gave us a date/time when the new feature will be released on the test server and not just a "this week" :/

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Sooo. today´s patch notes are pretty much just the side quest.. well and the announcement of the new feature. I really hope that the new pantheon feature will be an interesting one :)

I would have liked if KK game us a date/time when the new feature will be released on the test server and not just a "this week" :/

Seeing how this week is slowly coming to an end, I'm not expecting a lot of testing.

Also, I don't like how the game now has so many mundane tasks to click through (PoP for no rewards, Tower for whatever outcome, since I can't/don't want to progrees to D3, combativity forvery low droprates).

I seem to liek Comix harem nowadays more, simply because there's less to do and it's a better idle game, and that's saying something...

• Like 2

I mean it's nice that we are getting a new feature, but I dont have high hopes - I think this will be yet another (probably short-term) money printing avenue. How about you focus on improving the existing functionality instead of saying "fuck it, this is lost, lets have something new". There are a number of features which will greatly improve the game experience for users, but I guess they dont make any money, so are put at the bottom of the backlog:

- How about some new (personal) champions - this should be something fairly easy to do, but it would give a lot of players some additional stuff to do

- After you were so eager to make changes to the PoP, how about some slight rebancing. I understand that you did not want to be very generous with the new PoPs from the get-go, but in their current form they are simply a joke. I am not even level 300 and they are barely worth the click for me, I assume most higher-level players just dont bother.

- Ideally you should show all probabilities in the UI. I am not a lawyer, but given that you offer the service to players from Belgium, you should comply with their "loot boxes law" (aka pachinko). I assume what you are currently doing is somewhat illegal ;)

Edited by 430i
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

4 hours ago, Noacc said:

Loot box law applies for mainstream games.
And not for adult ones. 

Indeed you are not a lawyer. Nothing illegal is being done. 

It *may* not apply - though I'd want to look into the legal specifics of that in each individual jurisdiction before asserting that as fact - but that doesn't change the fact that this is a p2p game and you're selling an in game currency and encouraging players to pseudo-gamble with that currency. The odds of success should be clearly available to all. Where gambling regulation is coming into place, almost every regulator is setting this as a base line requirement. Even *if* it's not a legal requirement in any of the jurisdictions you operate for this specific structure of game, it is simply transparent and customer friendly practice. It could even be viewed as a type of future proofing ;)

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

42 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

It *may* not apply - though I'd want to look into the legal specifics of that in each individual jurisdiction before asserting that as fact - but that doesn't change the fact that this is a p2p game and you're selling an in game currency and encouraging players to pseudo-gamble with that currency. The odds of success should be clearly available to all. Where gambling regulation is coming into place, almost every regulator is setting this as a base line requirement. Even *if* it's not a legal requirement in any of the jurisdictions you operate for this specific structure of game, it is simply transparent and customer friendly practice. It could even be viewed as a type of future proofing ;)

I agree. Being transparent shouldn't be something the law has to enforce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

I'm quite sure the Pantheon was quoted before, can someone tell again the circumstance? Was a mythic booster?

Not sure if this is what you mean, but the whole Stairway to Heaven storyline is Pantheon.

Hopefully that's not a spoiler...

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic