​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

actually it was mentioned in the patch notes four weeks ago

• Headband of determination 
    •  +25% Impact vs Villains and in Pantheon's Stairway for the next 200 performances.

it was also mentioned in one of the Q&As, where it was refered to a tower-stage-PvE-feature, IIRC

to the patch notes: new quest great, having a QA to get feedback for the new feature also great, but you should release it soon on TS, otherwise that whole QA has lost its purpose

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another silent change (pretty sure it was this patch) is event girls you need now show in event list before girls you have.  I wasn't 100% sure when there were 2 girls (yesterday) but it's pretty clear today.  I like the change, had been on the fence about suggesting something for a while.

• Like 5

• Community Manager

Since this is the most popular topic on the forum, I'll leave this here.

Guys, I'll copy something directly from discord ^^

In order to test the Pantheon's Stairway, use the following redeem code:
PantheonStairwayTest

And get your hands on 200 worship

Thank you all for testing the feature!

Don't forget to leave your feedback and thoughts!

Yours truly,
Kinkoid

Do test out the new feature, please^^
https://test.hentaiheroes.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Sorry if OT, but is there a place feedback is desired besides Discord (am not on discord)?

I didn't see a thread on the forum, but here seems OT?

(Clarify: I'm perfectly capable of creating a new thread, just wanted to check based on "Don't forget to leave your feedback and thoughts!" text :) )

Edited by jpanda
clarify

24 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Sorry if OT, but is there a place feedback is desired besides Discord (am not on discord)?

I didn't see a thread on the forum, but here seems OT?

(Clarify: I'm perfectly capable of creating a new thread, just wanted to check based on "Don't forget to leave your feedback and thoughts!" text :) )

You mean like the Test Server Feedback section of the forum?

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/forum/49-hentai-heroes-feedback-en/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

this is probably not just due to luck.

Your sample is way too small to exclude a good run (I know you know). I got a little more GPx10s than usual lately, and even a couple of EPx1s actually dropped this week (I have three "EPx1" temp PoPs), but a single MPx1 drop, for instance. Something to monitor for sure, but until we have a lot more data from more sources, I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Your sample is way too small to exclude a good run (I know you know).

Yeah, I know. :P

But, mmh... it seems likely to me that they really adjusted the Orb drops again. The sample size might be tiny, but even if there was some luck involved, I don't think I would ever have seen such a drop rate (6 out of 27) with the ugly nerf still in play. This would be way more unlikely than a bad week with very few drops despite a relatively high drop rate.

This, and... eh, I probably just hope it is true. I guess it won't be long until we know it for sure. ;)

• Like 1

Since I haven´t seen anything about it on the forum, here´s Noacc´s message regarding the patch notes he posted on discord.. just if somebody happens to wonder why there´s no patch notes today :)

At this point I´d also like to say  thanks for listening to the community feedback!
Since the feedback is most of the time negative (especially with such patch notes that seem to be rushed/not thought about the timing) I´d like to point it out and acknowledge when something well thought out happens :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-20 um 12.14.58.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Comix Harem is looking for a volunteer translator 

We are looking for a volunteer to help with the translations from English to French for Comix Harem. Keep an eye on the Forum for more information.

The volunteer will be compensated with in-game currency. ;)

Well, I'm available... :x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Although in general the new additions are basically quite interesting, given that the size of my harem (462 girls at the moment I write this) is probably very different from the ones of the majority of high level players, I can only foresee an abrupt reduction in my overall battle capability after the patch. I was lucky up to now to be able to reach a number of times tier 16-30 or at least 31-45 in Dicktator III after i quit my club (and therefore lost the bonuses) and without Mythic girls in my harem, but I am not optimistic about the fact that I will be able to stay again in Dicktator III after the next patch.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

It may be late for this, but I hope those X>Y>Z>X show up somewhere in game, otherwise I'll probably have to keep patch notes open for a while while I play 😜

This info button opens the help and shows it, amongst other things:

image.png.f39b9cbd10f4305480ca15aad58d60f6.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jpanda said:

It may be late for this, but I hope those X>Y>Z>X show up somewhere in game, otherwise I'll probably have to keep patch notes open for a while while I play 😜

It's already mentioned on the blog (can't remember if it's in the patch notes or the BDSM guide, lemme check). BDSM page (scroll waaay down to "Elements'" and then it's in the "Countering an opponent" section):

• The element synergy and counter bonuses can be seen by clicking on the Team’s main element icons

• Thanks 1

I wonder...about the countering.
If an opponent has 2 elements, do I get two bonuses for countering both, or do I have to counter both to get the bonuses in the first place? In such a scenario...does it make a difference if both the elements are from the same "circle",  or each from a different one? Also...if both are from the 3 element circle (Dom, Sub, Voyeur) and I counter both...one of mine will inevitably be countered back. What numbers does that produce? I get double bonus and the opponent one, or only I get a basic bonus and opponent none?
And if countering both produces a double bonus...do they stack additively, or multiplicatively?
Speaking of that... +20% crit chance could potentially add up to a massive number together with harmony and elements. Is that just flat 1 in 5 chance, or is that multiplicative? As in, 20% of the crit you have. Like, if the chance from harmony is 15% and I get the bonus...does it make 35%, or 1.2 x 15% = 18%?
One option sounds seriously megapowerful while the other would barely be worth the effort.

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

I wonder...about the countering.
If an opponent has 2 elements, do I get two bonuses for countering both, or do I have to counter both to get the bonuses in the first place? In such a scenario...does it make a difference if both the elements are from the same "circle",  or each from a different one? Also...if both are from the 3 element circle (Dom, Sub, Voyeur) and I counter both...one of mine will inevitably be countered back. What numbers does that produce? I get double bonus and the opponent one, or only I get a basic bonus and opponent none?
And if countering both produces a double bonus...do they stack additively, or multiplicatively?

yes

image.png.de64111369aca281366b99254e41a28e.png

image.thumb.png.ada1ee95dce3c76fd1a30c0bc234aee2.png

edit: hopefully i was allowed to post it here :o

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Speaking of that... +20% crit chance could potentially add up to a massive number together with harmony and elements. Is that just flat 1 in 5 chance, or is that multiplicative? As in, 20% of the crit you have. Like, if the chance from harmony is 15% and I get the bonus...does it make 35%, or 1.2 x 15% = 18%?

Additive, so 35% in your example. This makes a fire/stone team pretty killer and why I was using that as an example in the conversation bla shared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Additive, so 35% in your example. This makes a fire/stone team pretty killer and why I was using that as an example in the conversation bla shared.

fire/stone? Are there already colloquial names for the elements that I'm not yet aware of? 
I'm gonna guess %damage and %crit damage?

And was confused here for a while...all I saw bla say was "yes"...went through previous pages to make sure I didn't miss anything. Pictures only showed after I came back here in resignation :D

All in all, I hope this new system won't end up requiring team adjustments for every individual opponent. Pretty sure I wouldn't have time for that. And would probably end up not caring about leagues at all out of necessity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

fire/stone? Are there already colloquial names for the elements that I'm not yet aware of? 
I'm gonna guess %damage and %crit damage?

And was confused here for a while...all I saw bla say was "yes"...went through previous pages to make sure I didn't miss anything. Pictures only showed after I came back here in resignation :D

All in all, I hope this new system won't end up requiring team adjustments for every individual opponent. Pretty sure I wouldn't have time for that. And would probably end up not caring about leagues at all out of necessity.

yeah, it was first a yes (should be funny), but then i remembered the conversation, so it was an edit with something actual meaningful

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic