​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I liked the non-probabilistic approach, but with elements included that's not the case anymore. Let's check that script :P.

And thanks, of course.

--------------

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you simply (lazily?) copy-paste the Top 7 from @zoopokemon's spreadsheets, it's quite likely to include 3 girls of the same Element now and then

Just check next week, it's eccentric. So you'll be eccentric on offense most of the time, but should switch to rainbow on defense.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Just check next week, it's eccentric. So you'll be eccentric on offense most of the time, but should switch to rainbow on defense.

sure, this will happen from time to time, but for every good player, that's not a 'problem' at all, we know that we have to switch. Also: How often does it really happen, not too often I am afraid. At least on nutaku top7 is rainbow again. Maybe rainbow should be what a real rainbow is, one colour each.

It might change also when people get to the higher floors in pantheon, you probably have to switch teams to beat them then (there are mythic girls to beat, IIRC)

1 hour ago, blaa said:

How often does it really happen

I'm definitely not the guy for the job, but the maths can be done probably easily for someone good at it. There are 7 spots in Top 7, and 8 different colors exist.

So how likely is it to have at least 3 times the same color, after randomly picking a color 7 times out of a pool of 8 colors? Sounds like a formula with "to the power of n" somewhere. Please, Excel wizards, coders and otherwise good mathematicians, let us know!

My gut feeling is that it doesn't seem that unlikely to get three of a kind in the Top 7, and very likely to have three of a kind within the top 15 or so (relevant for those who don't own all of the top girls maxed out and readily available for the weekly switch, which is most players; and especially for more casual players, as they tend to have smaller collections than hardcore players, let alone veterans). But I know not to trust a gut feeling when data can be used instead. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

Up to now my fears are confirmed, with my battle prowess that got a sensible reduction with the introduction of Elements. With the exceptions of Eccentric at 48 and sensual at 64, on all other elements I have between 56 and 61 girls in the harem, which as I imagined means quite low percentage bonuses for a player of my level. That reflected immediately on leagues, where at the very start I needed to scroll the list (I usually start leagues with the list ordered by level from higher to lower) until I got near the half before I was able to find the first beatable player. Now I am at rank 47 while I write this, and I am prone to bet that my final rank on Thursday will be much lower.

About the new Pantheon Stairway, I can only say that IMHO, although it is good to see something new implemented in the game, especially if the new feature gives some rewards (especially books and gifts), this particular new feature, implemented and ruled as it is, actually is boring (redeem codes apart, ten temples each day with a final objective of 2000 and the awareness that 2000 is not the final upper limit, is a sloth-worthy progression) and, in the long run, is destined to become worthless (I mean when a player will reach the highest temple he can beat, as by being unable to proceed further, one can't gain any more rewards)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So how likely is it to have at least 3 times the same color, after randomly picking a color 7 times out of a pool of 8 colors? Sounds like a formula with "to the power of n" somewhere. Please, Excel wizards, coders and otherwise good mathematicians, let us know!

I asked in my club as well, and Tom said it's almost 50% (49%) if he didn't make any error in the calculations. Which is actually significantly more than what my gut feeling told me. So if that's right, we should see quite a bit of high-level casuals flagged as one or two specific color(s) throughout the week fairly often.

• Like 3

The chance is affected by the size of your harem. The smaller the harem, the lower the chance. Grows quickly with size at first, but once you get big enough, the increase is negligible with adding more girls. Assuming the harem is "balanced" of course. If half your harem is the same element, that would skew the odds drastically.
Now I'm a bit uncertain, because I haven't dealt with these particular kinda calculations since school. So...for like 15 or so years. But I keep getting 37% (with an assumption of infinite size harem...and not taking into account the frequency and combinations of various girl attributes like eye color, zodiac and the like). I very well may be wrong tho.

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, La Kajira said:

The chance is affected by the size of your harem.

I think we got a misunderstanding, there. I wasn't referring to anything player-specific. Just the odds for multiple girls of the same element coinciding with the top or near the top of the blessings girl list.

From there, of course if a guy has 50 girls total and they're all blue, that guy will be blue all the time. But I don't think it's even worth the effort of trying to guesstimate that. ^^

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think we got a misunderstanding, there. I wasn't referring to anything player-specific. Just the odds for multiple girls of the same element coinciding with the top or near the top of the blessings girl list.

From there, of course if a guy has 50 girls total and they're all blue, that guy will be blue all the time. But I don't think it's even worth the effort of trying to guesstimate that. ^^

Yea, that was mostly a sidenote. But possibly relevant for people who only got 200 or so girls. I mean, those will likely not have to worry about getting the full set of top 7 girls anytime soon, but...works the same for their personal top 7 :D

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 12:32 AM, 45026831 said:

Yes, the probabilistic sim in my version has been updated (if you're interested in the nitty-gritty, it's now a stochastic sim) to handle all elemental bonuses. The only inaccuracy left in it is that without the game providing the opponent's synergies, the script has to take a pessimistic estimate assuming the opponent has every girl available in game; which translates to the synergy cap on HH, and (at the time of writing) 21.625 girls per element on CxH.

It's all open-source, so anyone is free to take this sim if they like.

Can you help me how to use those script iam currently using Android browser ( Google chrome )

12 minutes ago, Just kim said:

Can you help me how to use those script iam currently using Android browser ( Google chrome )

As I understand it, Chrome on Android doesn't allow for user scripts to be installed. Firefox Nightly, Kiwi or Yandex are options that do, from what I've heard. I'm not on Android myself, so can't confirm first-hand.

I'm still kinda curious what the actual chance of getting 3+ copies of the same element in the top 7 girls is. 
So far there's mine 37% and Tom's 49%. One of us has to be wrong. Or perhaps both.
Anyone can support either, or add more numbers to intensify my curiosity? :D

7 hours ago, 45026831 said:

As I understand it, Chrome on Android doesn't allow for user scripts to be installed. Firefox Nightly, Kiwi or Yandex are options that do, from what I've heard. I'm not on Android myself, so can't confirm first-hand.

I tried to run the script but the file was too large because the file includes games like comics heroes etc. Is there a smaller file for only like hentaiheroes only?

8 hours ago, La Kajira said:

I'm still kinda curious what the actual chance of getting 3+ copies of the same element in the top 7 girls is. 
So far there's mine 37% and Tom's 49%. One of us has to be wrong. Or perhaps both.

I also get 37% (4.63% for a chosen element) Edit: Actually, probably closer to 35% to not double-count scenarios where there's 2 sets of 3.

2 hours ago, Just kim said:

I tried to run the script but the file was too large because the file includes games like comics heroes etc. Is there a smaller file for only like hentaiheroes only?

There is only a few lines specific to CxH or GH. 99% of the script applies to HH.

Edited by 45026831
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Yep, I also get 37%.

Not that there was any confirmation needed anymore after Number's post. ;)

Thanks, guys. Well, I'm glad I asked and this goes to show that no one is perfect and even the greats sometimes make mistakes (sorry Tom ^^). Anyway, even with the smaller number provided by Numbers, that's still over 1/3 chance for the top 7 to have a non-rainbow tag every time new Blessings are rolled. So, we should see it often enough.

On 10/25/2021 at 5:53 PM, La Kajira said:

I used my data from the spreadsheet (917 girls rn) and wrote up some python code to go through every possible blessing combo. I get 46,925 total possible blessing combos of which 24,403 had a top 7 with 3 or more of any element, so 52%. Now there is one problem with this and that is when there are a number of girls outside of the top 7 that are equivalent to 7th that you can then switch in. If I accounted for this there will be less and probably closer to Tom's 49%, will edit latter if I get around to this.

OK so I did it and I got a new percentage that factors everything in. 16,963 of the possible blessings have a top 7 with 3 or more elements, 36.15%, much closer to the idealized calculation. I'm surprised how much switching around girls equal to 7th changes things, but I believe my code is working correctly.

Edited by zoopokemon
I factored in switching around girls equivalent to 7th.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

I used my data from the spreadsheet (917 girls rn) and wrote up some python code to go through every possible blessing combo. I get 46,925 total possible blessing combos of which 24,403 had a top 7 with 3 or more of any element, so 52%. Now there is one problem with this and that is when there are a number of girls outside of the top 7 that are equivalent to 7th that you can then switch in. If I accounted for this there will be less and probably closer to Tom's 49%, will edit latter if I get around to this.

Interesting. And that's quite the dedication...write a code to figure out the details :D
That's the part that I didn't take into account - possible combinations of blessings, various girls' attributes and the like. Just went the simplistic way. Basically supplementing in a roll of 7 eight-sided dice and calculating the chance that at least 3 of them will come up with a matching number. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Just went the simplistic way. Basically supplementing in a roll of 7 eight-sided dice and calculating the chance that at least 3 of them will come up with a matching number. 

Same here. And yes, there was a chance that it's just a rough approximation. With the elements and other attributes not being evenly distributed. But that the idealized calculation is more than 10% away from the real probability? Huh... gotta contemplate that for a while. ;)

I honestly don´t understand why the EpP girls are legendary again ? I thought KK wanted to do something about the raritys and thus changed the big batch of EpP permas we got not to long ago mostly to epic .. :/

Also the 1 star girls are not up @Noacc maybe a bug?/ I hope the team already saw it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Patch notes #43 my impressions:

1. League change: there is another thread for this, i'll only say that i'm not convinced that is better (more on the "bleah side" will see)
  2. classic event change: well ok was 6 before and we are back XD
  3. new feature: mix of feelings - between ok and well (HUGE) fear that is gonna add more expenses and kill everything horribly
  4. new side quest: always good
  5. More pachinko: at some point i had the feeling that 1 day i could have the pachinko empty, but i think this is never gonna happen now. But well more girls in a harem game cannot be a bad new (specially when i see that Dalila😍 and there is no word "exclusive" in the new XD)
  6. Pop girl: Good more free girl, but there is the strange fact that i was always getting the girl in a month. This past month i still have Kristen at 27 shards (pop are lvl 9 of course, and i do them 2-3 times a day) so is the shards drop rate.... dropped ? Of course is about our "forum data squad" to tell it, not me XD
  7. 1 Star girl: The more the merrier :) 
  • Surprised :O 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic