​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Why, though? You know your in-game account is also automatically a forum account, right? You'd only need to create a separate account for the forum if your main player account is banned from the forum.

...I have but a single reason for that...

3 minutes ago, Yuyureka said:

Aren't you forgetting players on Nutaku ?

and here we are.

On that note, i wish there was a way to migrate my nutaku HH account over, but that doesn't seem to be an option...

• Like 4

(Yup, I edited my post accordingly, I had a brain fart there. ^^)

11 minutes ago, M7IN said:

On that note, i wish there was a way to migrate my nutaku HH account over, but that doesn't seem to be an option...

No, and I doubt it ever will be. It's been asked in the past, but the thing is Nutaku players live in their own completely separated world, HH players in another one, Eroges yet another one, and so on. Transferring an account from one platform to the other would basically mean adding an account that currently doesn't exist on the destination server, and deleting (or resetting to 0 progress) the account that currently exists on its server of origin. Plus, all the diplomacy it would involve between Kinkoid and Nutaku, in this case. "Can we steal that customer from your market share real quick?" doesn't look like a very good deal. ^^

• Like 1

The patch with the equipment value reduced is not really a smart move, higher level players have large amount of money already, many thing will break the balance seriously, such as contests, upgrade and market.

If the purpose is balance, I think that increase all the cost and income would be better.

Sorry I'm not good at English,but I've had some fun time in this game and wish the game can be better.

• Like 2

On an somewhat unrelated note, I suddenly have 3 "new" bundles I can buy that contain large amounts of money. I know that these already existed in the past, but 3 out of 4 with the main seelingpoint being ymen (?) in total seems to be a bit of a coincidence considering the timing

Nachtigall ick hör dir trapsen is a saying here in germany that might fit this perfectly....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saradis said:

Nachtigall ick hör dir trapsen is a saying here in germany that might fit this perfectly....

This an English-only (sub)forum. A short quote like this would be fine if you at least provide a translation for it. Otherwise, please don't use another language. Thanks.

PS: Regarding the bundles (and a lot of the rewards in most places of the game), they're just not very good (euphemism) at evaluating the actual value of items, and even which items might be worth real money or not. Nothing new, here. 

I´m sorry.😅 Thought it didn´t matter since the actual point I tried to make was already in the text above this and it is at time difficult to properly translate stuff like this since the meaning might be lost in the translation

For anyone curious,  the meaning is somewhat along the lines of hearing a bird before seeing it, giving away it´s position.

The real meaning is more or less busting someones real hidden intentions that slowly come to light.

My point was just that this is indeed a heck of a coincidence; I´ve seen bundles containing ingame money here and there but 3 out of 4 at a time is a bit of novum.

On a note closer to the topic, I will keep my accumulated gear for now, hoping that they will backpaddle on the change considering the pretty much unanonimous opinion on this and the fact that this doesn´t even adress the problem they at least say they want to adress, so....

• Like 4

I will add my own wall of text, although I understand that this is pointless. How many times has already happened - people write a lot of reviews, give advice and ways to solve the problem so that it takes into account both the interests of the players and the developers, but every time it is ignored and the problem, if it is solved, is after years and in the most barbaric and painful way.

KKdoSHIT2.jpg.105d6b0d3e0d0ee46639d69e061a4a53.jpg

Imagine - you go to visit friends who have a child. He knows that you will come and is waiting for one candy as a gift.

Option one - you come and give him two instead of one candy! The result is that he is quite happy and treats you well.

Option two - you come and give ten candies at once !!! The child is delighted !!! But his parents say that he can't have so much sweets and you take half of the sweets from him. The result is that he is offended and upset with you.

Feel the paradox? He got two - happy. Received five - offended.

People do not like when something is taken from them, even if they received it many times more before. This works for both children and adults, it is just that children still do not know how to pretend in such situations, and it is clearly visible there that they feel, therefore, the story above is about the child.

We already wrote above that the problem had to be solved through the opportunity to spend a lot, and not through cutting incomes, which for many years has been what it was. For a player who grew up in levels for two years, dreaming that becoming 450+ will receive a lot of income, he just gets kicked in the balls. The player who kept a lot of equipment for the future competition for sale and hoped to later spend a large amount on upgrading the girls also gets a kick in the balls. And this, I tell you, hurts. And before that it was painful when the pachinko balls and places of power were nerfed.

What I actually want to say - learn to give two candies, and not regularly kick the players in the balls and everyone will love you. Trust me - it works.

• Like 12

Better to comment on this after some time so the initial impact has subsided.

Patch Notes Week #45

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest release: “Pussy Raider”: Jeanne wants the Hero to join her on her quest in search of a valuable artifact, but in order to obtain it they have to break a pussy curse that haunts the caves... Check out the latest side quest!

Good as usual 👍

Market 

• The sell value of equipment has been reduced depending of level and rarity of the equipment
  • The price of Great Pachinko has been lowered 

Of course my opinion about this change cannot be good. It will affect negatively gameplay of many players 👎

Next I will make a longer commentary than usual:

First change the text colour, red has some connotations that I want to avoid

Ymens were until now a commodity, after you passed the initial low level scarcity phase, you had more money than you could use, and many people spend great quantities in contests. The main source was selling the excess of items obtained in great pachinko at a great change rate, you could sell even rare items for many millions if your level was high. Many people neglected money from Harem.

With this change we have to think about the actual sources of income, I will do the numbers for top level 500 with permanent PoP maxed and temporary PoP too at level 15, but it can be done for lower levels too.

We can get money directly in:

- Harem. With over 800 girls you get over 5 Millions when you do a full gathering. If you do three partial recollections per day (only your upgraded girls) that can amount to over 10 Millions per day. Too much time and work to do it every day unless having a card for free collect, but I am talking from the point of view of a F2P player.

- Champions. Using a ticket gives 300k-350k. You can get over 20 tickets per day from villains, PoP, etc. So 6-7 Millions more per day.

- PoP. You can get different amounts depending on the TPoP mission (At level 15 you can get 460K, 552K, 690K and finally 4.6M in the different TPoPs). With 6 TPoP and 3 completions every day, getting Ymens in half of them, a thumb rule gives us over 60 (correction) 10-12 Millions each day.

We can get money indirectly by:

- Using orbs and selling objects in market: at level 500, selling price of items is, for legendary 1.8 M, for epic 1.18 M, for rare 770K. Getting in an average day around 10 GPx10, 10 MPx1, 3-4 EPx1, we get around 50-60 gear mostly epic and rare, so another 50-60 Millions per day.

So in the end we can get easily over 100 (corrected) 70 millions per day, it is not the billions some people amassed before, but is enough money to upgrade your stats, your girls, and buying all books and lingerie offered in the market.

It is not so crippling as I though initially, but I cannot get rid of a sad feeling when playing the game during the last months, as if I was slowly being stripped of my comfortable style of play during the previous year by getting a lot less resources and having to devote still more time if I want to cope with the new combat system.

After a bit of though my opinion is that the flood of new girls (20+ per month is insane) is stressing the players too much. Reducing events and girls would be better in my opinion.

Edited by jelom
amending wrong values
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

was slowly being stripped of my comfortable style of play during the previous year by getting a lot less resources and having to devote still more time if I want to cope with the new combat system.

Totally this for me too. I've read somewhere in the patch notes (can't remember when or where, I'll be honest maybe i have even imagine it) that the plan is to "evolve" from being a casual game.

Guess what? I started playing the game and enjoying it for his casual aspect (let's put aside that I'm an hentai lover and a bit pervert (like the majority of us here i think 🤣🤣)) and because even a f2p with (a lot of effort) had his/her chance. Also for how much i like playing and "have a stress relive moment" i cannot stay all the day at the PC, you know...that thing.... called life... out there in that bright ( ahhh light burns me!!!)world (bleah). So even when we have...uhm... let's see... Fight the champion for a contest or for the POA, that's really hard for me.

All this to say i agree with your calculations @jelom, but sometimes i only can access in the morning and in the night, with only the time (when I'm lucky)to do a quick buy in the market /re do pop / do some (ultra quick) league fights in the evening (just to not have them full). So they do not fit me, i think I will get way less than expected. Side note thank the Havens for the app is a good time save.

I get that people have to eat and after all they are selling us their (very beautiful) art, but i "feel the walls shrinking around me" lately (don't know how to say it better). My only hope is that once all the changes are done we are going to have our good old "slow life" back.

Anyways really thank you @jelom, i really need to see the bright side and you always try to see it and make see it (your posts made me see it lots and lots of time, for example the one with the epic orbs, with all the data and considerations). Unfortunately this time i cannot see it, for now.

I apologize for this little vent, maybe I'm just tired. Had a hard day 😴

WIsh you all happiness and a 100 drop in these epic days 😉

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

Just finished a spreadsheet looking at all the math for the changes to the formulas. I asked for some help on the discord to collect some data points and then shal gave me the formula used for the old equipment sell prices. With all of that and my past records I've determined all of the other unknown formulas. 

Here is all the formulas:

image.png.881bba18416e1faa69c75deffb42850a.png

And here are 2 charts that should be the main thing to takeaway:

image.thumb.png.0255c7c730ca82cee3999fc13f3cc1c3.png

Note: that the 1 Game and 10 Game lines are on top of each other and same with Epic/Rare/Common.

image.thumb.png.31d973e738bba022405db1acc5328848.png

Note: This is the average return rate for great pachinko by selling only all rewarded equipment. Probabilities determined (from 5,000 1 Games) to be 75% to get an equipment, then a 90% to be Rare, 9.9% for Epic, 0.1% for Legendary.

The rest of my work can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_N2ASSCxhIwyiyQ8lSi-k7iGQs6xmu7lZWMU84mgNT4/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 3

"We need to force everyone to spend even more kobans in every part of our copy/paste games".

"Easy, nerf all the resources to extinction"

"But players might be unhappy about all these nerfs..."

"Who cares, just say that nerfs are for balance reasons and hope they believe us."

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, jelom said:

- PoP. You can get different amounts depending on the TPoP mission (At level 15 you can get 460K, 552K, 690K and finally 4.6M in the different TPoPs). With 6 TPoP and 3 completions every day, getting Ymens in half of them, a thumb rule gives us over 60 Millions each day.

I'm sorry, how did you get that number? I can believe in, let's say, 10-15-20M per day, but not 60.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I'm sorry, how did you get that number? I can believe in, let's say, 10-15-20M per day, but not 60.

Yeah this number is wildly incorrect - my rough estimation is around 10M excluding club bonuses

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, DvDivXXX said:

We need MORE good resources in circulation overall, not less. The game economy is broken because 1% of the player base owns everything and then some (and then obscene amounts of more). Lowering everyone's income won't fix the ratio, it'll just keep giving a majority of players a miserable experience.

This statement doesn't get enough love (and two other users wrote something similar). If the problem is that some veterans have hoarded too many resources - which frankly is only a problem since PvP has been uplifted to being a core gameplay mechanic -, the solution has to be inflation. Kinkoid is going for the opposite and deflates all of the resources one by one. Which obviously hurts everyone but the targeted ''rich'' players. That's where the ruckus comes from after every nerf.

I didn't do the math yet and fail to see how the most recent nerf will affect me. Not very much, I guess. But I remember how I was always short on money up until level 3xx. This will be a tough time now for newer players. Plain and simple: this is by no means a good thing.

Inflate currencies/resources. For all I care cap money gains through item selling at level 400 or something. Create a (voluntary?) league for the super-elite players where they have to use a lot of resources to win their penis length comparisons (no harm meant - I understand the appeal). And finally: give us some QoL-patches. It should be possible to, say, sell all rare and epic items between level 380 and 390 with a few mouseclicks. These would be the changes that I'd want to see. Taking away resources from everyone while taking the ''more exclusivity'' route... not so much. Even if I, personally, am past the point where such changes hit me very hard.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Yes, I miscalculated, with one mission No Social distances (4.6M) and 5 missions between 460K and 690K, total is about 7M by 3 times day at 50% probability of money reward makes only 10.5M / day

I will correct my post above

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Yeah this number is wildly incorrect - my rough estimation is around 10M excluding club bonuses

I'm not a numbers cruncher myself, but to be fair Jelom made his calculations based on HIS current situation, which is precisely the absolute BEST situation ANY player can be in right now (and for the past two years and also for the foreseeable future). As he stated, he is level 500, he has all of the temp PoPs at level 15 (that goes with the level; you only reach level 14 past account level 450 or 451, and I'm not even sure for level 15, it might be at max level—and that's a big difference, because at level 13 you get 3 orbs when you're "lucky" enough to actually get orbs, whereas you get 4 orbs at lvl 14 and 5 at lvl 15). He's also been in top 4, and very often #1 in D3 for the past couple of years while this was insanely overtuned and lucrative. He has stashes of every resource you can think of that defy any nerf Kinkoid can think of. He's a very good example of the "1%" of the player base I'm referring to.

So yeah, obviously, as Jelom said, we can do similar maths for players in various groups among the 99% who don't live in the comfort of the castle. But if his calculations are even a good estimate, then this only further proves my point. When someone in the most privileged situation imaginable in this game can legitimately feel this way:

12 hours ago, jelom said:

It is not so crippling as I though initially, but I cannot get rid of a sad feeling when playing the game during the last months, as if I was slowly being stripped of my comfortable style of play during the previous year by getting a lot less resources and having to devote still more time if I want to cope with the new combat system.

...Just imagine how it feels for those of us out in the barren country, with no thick walls to shelter us, no massive food and blanket stocks to keep us warm and fed through the winter and despite the famine. It's extremely far from "not so crippling after all" for us, no matter how we slice it, and we're not "slowly getting our comfortable play style taken away from us", we never had the luxury of being comfortable in the first place, and now we're having it way worse. And Kinkoid raises taxes for all of us, instead of taking any of those realities into account, and taxing the rich more and the poor less (maybe even giving some kind of support to the poor so they can survive better).

And that's the crux of the issue. Once again, SURE, Jelom and other long-time D3 dominators might have been demoted from Beyonder-level powers to just Galactus-level. Meanwhile, the best of us out in the cold still have to somehow make do with our pathetic powers at Silver Surfer level or below.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I started playing a few months back and what got me hooked was there was as easy progression to the game and it was quite easy for anyone new joining the game to have fun playing it.. But now im sitting at a point where I have to wait out to get 500k just to progress though the story missions....
I bet this change will result in new players leaving the game after a few weeks when they realize its close to impossible for us to level up a legendary 3 star girl let alone a 5 star..

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

..Just imagine how it feels for those of us out in the barren country,

I don't have to imagine, I am living it in Comixharem

And my reference of comfortable playstyle was meant for the casual game style of the old HH and not for being overpowered and drown in resources.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

and I'm not even sure for level 15, it might be at max level

It's at level 490 (just reached it myself).

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And that's the crux of the issue. Once again, SURE, Jelom and other long-time D3 dominators might have been demoted from Beyonder-level powers to just Galactus-level. Meanwhile, the best of us out in the cold still have to somehow make do with our pathetic powers at Silver Surfer level or below.

Great metaphor, by the way :D 

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

27 minutes ago, CrackPussy said:

I started playing a few months back and what got me hooked was there was as easy progression to the game and it was quite easy for anyone new joining the game to have fun playing it.. But now im sitting at a point where I have to wait out to get 500k just to progress though the story missions....
I bet this change will result in new players leaving the game after a few weeks when they realize its close to impossible for us to level up a legendary 3 star girl let alone a 5 star..

6 star Mythic girls are even worse expensive to upgrade even before the change and they release a new one every month.

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I can only dream of being at silver surfer level, at the moment it feels like being Wolverine after he had a bad tussle with Magneto 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

First pure item sale Contest since the devaluation show the negative consequences in MidTier Lvl300 already:

On top: Legacy players from 2019 selling items like nothing has changed. Because nothing has changed for them, they can live off 3 years of full upgrades.

Bottom: Fresh players from 2021 not selling a single item, because everything is The Bad Place now, from 10th place to 50th place 0, ZERO, sales.

valuedropdayafter.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​