​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I continue to hold out hope that someday "Patch Notes" will be about bug fixes instead of rules and game changes.

The economy of the game (which was already broken) has received a royal shafting imho. Players trying to advance their characters and harems no longer have the option of casual play. This is why they are holding on to what they have while they attempt to figure out a way forward. Frankly speaking, I don't know if there is such a path but I will be building a spreadsheet to see if I can make sense of what the game destructors are doing.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

First the nerf.
Then ignoring the outrage on their "official forums".
Then rubbing it in with in game "Only Sell Items" contest in game..
Saying it again, this will be the downfall of the game as only the veterans and ppl who are willing to spend a lot will continue and put up with this thing. ¬¬
Im out guys. Ill go grind in runescape instead.. xD

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Looks like KK doesn't respect its users. I've been playing (wasting my time on this game) for 4 month, saving items to sell later. Now, out of sudden, my stock worth nothing!

What kind of a logic this game uses in buying/selling items??!! You sell for 10% of the value you buy an item!

Season's battles are not fair.

Mythic girls are not reachable. In the beginning of the the event shards depleted in less 1 min, around the end of the event, lots of shards but no matter how many times you play you get nothing. Most likely the quota has already been reached! How else can you explain it??!!

I got fed up! I'm out!

• Like 10
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 5
  • Surprised :O 1

21 hours ago, _________Alex_________ said:

Looks like KK doesn't respect its users. I've been playing (wasting my time on this game) for 4 month, saving items to sell later. Now, out of sudden, my stock worth nothing!

Its either pay or feel free to leave. Maybe the will see what they are doing to their game if enough players choose the latter

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Magic1986 said:

Its either pay or feel free to leave. Maybe the will see what they are doing to their game if enough players choose the latter

Well, we can't be induced to spend, only enticed.  I still remember the early levels (because at 1.5 years, I'm an upstart at lv 380-ish).  Before joining an active club, I was in the vacuum of solo play and hadn't dug into the forum all that hard.  Asked my noob questions and returned to the game, and my assumptions about its design.  "Oh, okay, I'm in a serious cash shortage.  I guess that will lift once the harem grows to supply more income."  So, fueled by REALLY cheap, $2 and $3 micro-purchases and a Silver card, I became a supporter of the game.  That's the success story a year ago, before A LOT of changes.

In my view, PoP's created a lot of the inflation we have seen.  If you dumped kobans into the PoPs and were strong enough to run all three maxed (more money spent to do both; the PoP's were a solid win for the company) suddenly, there was an absolute torrent of ymen, via the GP10's.  My prediction at the time: "The donate and sell items contests are going to go bazzitshit."  They did.  The "I cleared out EP" thread grew in length too.  People's harem sizes exploded thanks to the steady stream of MP orbs.  That was an extremely newer player friendly facet of PoPs and I joyfully if cautiously maxed them because of how many girls I was getting from there.  Then a maniac in my club introduced me to the idea of insta-maxing the harem by koban-refreshing the Market over and over.  Again, I was enticed, not induced.  Here came the plat card, and I spent a good three or four months roasting through ymen, burning tickets to generate more income, and burning orbs in contests.  I was in a spending fueled virtuous cycle: action begat results, begat need, begat spending, begat action.  THAT is a game designer's happy place.

My story would have been different with these sale prices.  Absent the incentive to max the PoP's, which the drops from the onezies-twozies I would get with base level PoP's would demonstrate, I would have seen the game as a very slow-grow endeavor, from my perspective perpetually plagued by lack of ymen.  I wouldn't KNOW that this used to be far easier, but that it was done to tune down the very top players.  If I did, I'd say, "Eff this, next game."  I would lack the commitment that spurs even micro-purchases because I'm not getting anywhere.  At that point, I would come to believe that this is contrived to get me to spend.  I would say, "Oh, wallet snake, next game."  The PoP Ferris wheel of increasing spending would never have drawn me because it's not going to help me sufficiently to justify the real or in-game cost.  I would be confronted by unmanageable sex champs, a CC that gets stronger if I hit it, perpetual lack of tickets, absurdly low returns from champ fights... cash problem, or Euros.  Hmm.

Billion ymen contest donations are how people manage excess.  It's elective and it occasionally lands you some kobans.  Hoarding them is kind of fun too.  No big deal.  However, what this may unintentionally do to newbies and frustrated but engaged level 200's: Big Deal.  That's a major target market for enticement, and you just crippled them by solving a problem that really wasn't a problem.  There are other target markets, though ironically, not the top players.  But the level cohort below them, 400 or 450 up... the 300's building big harems... those markets still exist and they are largely unaffected by the change.  If my story is at all familiar to anyone, this move is likely to contribute to choking spending enticement off at the root.

Edited by SoggyShorts
Grammar
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

If my story is at all familiar to anyone, this move is likely to contribute to choking spending enticement off at the root.

Similarly, for years I didn't spend a penny on this game. What got me to finally budge was the opposite of what you'd expect: the more I was given for free (flood of orbs era), the more willing I became to spend money rather than the other way around. A card and season pass every month and maybe a bundle every now and then just to go from completing ~20% of the harem to 30% is not worth it in my eyes, but if we're taking about going from 80% to 90% or higher, suddenly "catch 'em all" becomes actually feasible and the offer is much more enticing.

With the recent changes, especially gems, December will be the first time in a long time that I stop spending money on the game.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 2

2 hours ago, lasergun said:

the more I was given for free (flood of orbs era), the more willing I became to spend money rather than the other way around

That's a fairly common and very healthy dynamic for games and also lots of other things, especially entertainment in general. I've played games I got for free through a giveaway or promo, and then loved them enough that I went on to buy something optional like a DLC or cosmetics to support the devs. That's a wonderful feeling, and the best F2P designs tend to be absolutely playable for free, but then you can spend money on extra stuff that is welcomed but not mandatory to keep up, so the deciding factor can be "I want to give back to these devs". There are even indie games you can download for free and then donate whatever amount you want if you liked them enough.

On the other hand, when you feel pressured to spend money just so that the game becomes playable, it doesn't feel great.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Hug 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's a fairly common and very healthy dynamic for games and also lots of other things, especially entertainment in general. I've played games I got for free through a giveaway or promo, and then loved them enough that I went on to buy something optional like a DLC or cosmetics to support the devs. That's a wonderful feeling, and the best F2P designs tend to be absolutely playable for free, but then you can spend money on extra stuff that is welcomed but not mandatory to keep up, so the deciding factor can be "I want to give back to these devs". There are even indie games you can download for free and then donate whatever amount you want if you liked them enough.

On the other hand, when you feel pressured to spend money just so that the game becomes playable, it doesn't feel great.

Everything I've spent in this game was to support it, not to get more resources.

• Like 17

That was an interesting patch. The ymen income was hit heavily.
I mean, selling items was the main source of ymen for many players. And it was reduced to 1/10th without any warning, notice or acknowledgement of what that does to the players. PoPs, bosses and champions are the only other sources outside of flat monthly rewards from Season and PoA. And no, missions or contest rewards don't provide a comparable amount of income. Harem is inaccessible for players too. And out of those remaining - PoPs are unreliable and income from champions was nerfed when the new battle system was introduced. So we don't really have a steady income anymore.
But not only that - green orbs were changed to gems on test server, so it means that not only our money income from that was reduced to 1/10th, but they will also be removed in the future.
So, how are we supposed to get ymens now? Only bosses, champions and PoPs are the remaining sources. And I just pointed out how the income from Champions is still nerfed, plus the income of tickets was steadily reduced throughout years. And all of those remaining sources combined are way weaker compared to the income from green orbs. So how do we get ymens? Or are we not supposed to get them anymore and that's the point?

• Like 15

As far as I can tell the purchase prices for all non-Pachinko items are still the same as they were prior to our income devaluation. This makes it more difficult to obtain books (affection being a one time expense) and level up a girl. It's doable (all my girls are maxed) but it isn't easy and it will soon be much worse as the diablo, er, I mean Hentai Heroes gem system kicks in.

Under the new system playing the Great Pachinko to improve a characters equipment is even worse than it was before. Just before the value changes I spent almost 4.5 Billion to obtain a single usable upgrade to my equipment (that was 104 GP*10 spins to place things in context). With the change I am only able to pull 22-25 spins in a week. Since I am gaining a level more or less weekly this means I will advance 4-5 levels before equipment upgrades occur (on average). This is the new economy. In short, I am back to where I was two years ago when I asked how long before yemen income worries would be a thing of the past. The bad news is now my harem is almost three times the size it was back then (286 vs 802). 

• Like 6

well what should I say to this weeks patch notes :D .. the story is certainly a good thing as well as the faster harem load probably, that´s for sure..but the gems? Yeah still not a fan of it :/ ...

Also: Mythic Etoile when? :P
@Noacc  (after Mythic Norou I hope though) :D (I didn´t want to ping him but maybe he´ll see it anyways :D )?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Does anyone think, for a level 251 player, it's a good idea to claim all girls and use all orbs now, just to get as many as possible over the 250 cap?

Edit: I meant to ask this in the "awakening" thread. Sorry for the mistake.

Edited by isonitro
posted to wrong thread

2 hours ago, isonitro said:

Does anyone think, for a level 251 player, it's a good idea to claim all girls and use all orbs now, just to get as many as possible over the 250 cap?

Edit: I meant to ask this in the "awakening" thread. Sorry for the mistake.

Yes.. it would be cheaper now even for lv 251.. I´d recommend to at least upgrade all of your mythics and 5star and after that as many legendary girls as you can and so on ..(that´s probably the best use for your xp books) but I wouldn´t go out and spent my kobans for books.. afterall the thing you want to get for your kobans are girls :)

though 93 common girls could be also pretty cheap

• Thanks 1

• Side Quests final reward will provide different Gem types

So, will we get gems for old Side Quests that we already finished?

• Harem page has been optimized and now performs better and loads faster

Will that also be added later with League reset or is it already done? Cause the loading time didn't change. Still 20 seconds.

Free bundles with 3k gems is a good addition to compensate a little for this change.

Overall, I don't like the addition of gems into this game. We already have enough stuff to also add 8 new resources that you need to farm in order to progress.
Especially I don't like that they didn't address the problem with enormous amount of XP needed at higher levels. I don't think the game was planned for 500+ levels so seeing that you need that much XP for just one level up seems not normal.
For reference: To upgrade girls from 700 to 701 level you need this much XP: Common/Starter: 1855; Rare: 2226; Epic: 2597; Legendary: 2968; Mythic: 7420. That's for one level.

It's good that we will get more books, but now our needs of books is way higher than before and there wasn't enough books to begin with. Increasing our need of books by 100% and increasing our income of them by 10% (exaggerated random numbers, but it gives a picture) doesn't really help when our income was already lower than our needs.

It's good that they listened to the feedback and changed things, but their original numbers really show that they're not in touch with their player base and how their game works and what this game needs.

• Like 4

il y a 13 minutes, Bomba a dit :

It's good that we will get more books, but now our needs of books is way higher than before and there wasn't enough books to begin with

Do we really need more? Immediately after the patch, with +50 levels and 3000 gems of each color, I see we'll have a spike in the books demand, but on the mid-term? You won't be able to level up girls anyway because they will reach their level cap, and you won't have enough gems to unlock too many of them. So, you'll have to focus on one girl at a time.

I'm far away from lvl 500, let alone 700, but surely you get enough books each day to focus on a single girl, even a Mythic one?

I'm pretty sure the deficit of gems will quickly be higher than the deficit of books.

Or, see it this way: if we still have a deficit of books, even with a 10% increase, then this patch isn't all bad: it means the bottleneck is still books (just like before), and not gems (which is what many players expect and fear).

Edit: To comment on the patch itself; I'm curious about the harem improvement. The initial load time is faster for me on the test server (4s to 1s), but then more girls are loaded while scrolling (10 by 10, similar to how the market loads equipments). On the test server, I only have 8 girls, so it's not an issue, but I'm curious what it will look like on a 300+ harem. I feel that despite the fast initial loading time, the experience will be less fluid overall. So... More on that tomorrow...

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

Okay, despite total negative feedback from the existing player base Kinkoid is going ahead with it. The only way this makes sense is if they believe the change will draw more new players into the game than what they will lose.

Awakenings is a game changer. Now our harem girls can advance to levels only seen in Villians and Champions. Bunny has failed in her quest to recruit the "manlyist studs" and promote the girls pleasure. The only option is for the girls to take over, relegating the player characters to the position of harem keeper and waiting on the girls to notice them. Our job is to find them gems so they can advance farther and leave us in the dust, begging for a few shards of affection that may never come our way.

To help in our grovelling at the girls feet our income now goes to them. We have fewer resources to work with so our progress is slowed while the girls get the gifts they need. Of course we can't give them everything we did before (books and affection items do cost money afterall) so they withhold their affection and make it more difficult to "grow our harem."

Fear not fellow players. Yes, Kinkoid completely ignored the negative thrust of this new idea from us and betrayed their own stated game premise, but we have two "one time only" bundles to appease the sexual frustraions of 4-5 girls in our harem. Remember, planning and patience is no longer a virtue in this game. Kinkoid will do something else next week to twart your plans.

Edited by Pelinor
grammar
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Do we really need more? Immediately after the patch, with +50 levels and 3000 gems of each color, I see we'll have a spike in the books demand, but on the mid-term? You won't be able to level up girls anyway because they will reach their level cap, and you won't have enough gems to unlock too many of them. So, you'll have to focus on one girl at a time.

I'm far away from lvl 500, let alone 700, but surely you get enough books each day to focus on a single girl, even a Mythic one?

I'm pretty sure the deficit of gems will quickly be higher than the deficit of books.

Or, see it this way: if we still have a deficit of books, even with a 10% increase, then this patch isn't all bad: it means the bottleneck is still books (just like before), and not gems (which is what many players expect and fear).

I didn't have any concerns at all about the availability of gems. I've seen the announcement of "Path of Valor" and "Daily Goals" and assumed that that's where most of the gem income will come from. So I was looking at it from the perspective of someone who will have enough gems for his needs.
And from that perspective leveling any girl beyond level 400 is really costly. With 500 cap and the maximum being set at your player's level it was bearable, but with 750 it doesn't sound fun.
As for the focus on one girl at the time... well, you have at least 7 girls to focus on to begin with. And depending on the week's blessings you might need more than that. And it's not just one level usually. A lot of times you have to level up the girl from the first level. So you have to account for both leveling up your old girls and new girls that you get each month. And with 800+ girls, which is the target number for this BDSM system you need to level up a lot.

I understand that those are late game numbers which probably shouldn't be achieved right away. But I think Gogeta and the players of the same caliber will disagree and show us how powerful the girls of 750 level quite soon.

• Like 5

The way I see it, the gems could ruin this game completely for me.
I've been playing for ages, have a huge harem, I am finally close to the level cap, but I only ever bought my monthly card and a few packs, that were excessively cheap.
I'm not sure how far I will come with my girls being mostly close to my own level, with the free 3k gems for each type, but I'm pretty sure there will be a way for the whales to shoot in more kobans they paid for with real money, to get all the gems they need and then power up their girls way beyond what I will be able to reach.
It's the mythic girls all over again. There is a theoretical chance to get the girls just by spending kobans you earned in leagues etc. but realistically speaking, except for those winning the leagues, there aren't enough to get mythic girls this way. So far I wasn't able to get a single one, the closest I came to where about 50 shards, because I rather use my kobans to get 4 girls for 7200 than spend them on the chance to get a single girl.

I see gems at about the same level. I might be able to raise quite a few girls to what was it 700, but people who can spent thousands upon thousands of kobans on mythic books and gifts, on obtaining the gems that way, they can max out significantly more girls than I ever will be able to.

Right now it is as if every single patch brings something that makes the game less fun for me, that reduces my chances to compete with those with big budgets etc..
The only thing and by now it really is the only thing, keeping me here is the amount of time and money (even if it isn't that much) I spent on getting where I am now. It's the classic  trap for gamers really, what we have seen go down in a sheer endless number of MMORPGs and MMOs. New systems creating problems that you can then solve by paying for it and devs getting so greedy that they will turn the screw on their players again and again.
It's a pity, because this game at the start was just a fun thing, to spend a bit of time with, read the story, have fun getting girls and unlocking them etc.. Now it is just a machine designed to get us to spend more premium currency.

It sucks.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2021 at 1:06 PM, Kenrae said:

Everything I've spent in this game was to support it, not to get more resources.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:42 AM, lasergun said:

Similarly, for years I didn't spend a penny on this game. What got me to finally budge was the opposite of what you'd expect: the more I was given for free (flood of orbs era), the more willing I became to spend money rather than the other way around. A card and season pass every month and maybe a bundle every now and then just to go from completing ~20% of the harem to 30% is not worth it in my eyes, but if we're taking about going from 80% to 90% or higher, suddenly "catch 'em all" becomes actually feasible and the offer is much more enticing.

With the recent changes, especially gems, December will be the first time in a long time that I stop spending money on the game.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:01 PM, DvDivXXX said:

just because it's true, I wanted to say: +1, same for me, obv.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​