​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Is there a reason that some of my common/starting girls are now auto-capped at level 150 prior to me needing to awaken them? I'm lvl 184 in game...so this makes no sense. I thought awakening was only a way to get girls over your current level?

image.png.f11ca49be2754b6f003a5bba69a6b073.png

It's also capping new girls I've received since the update at lvl 50 prior to me having to awaken them....this is going to be such a tedious time trying to level up any new girls if you have to stop every 50 levels to awaken them....what gives?

Edited by Syco
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, M7IN said:

Side note, if the gem eating bug is real, that would explain a few things.  My gem count does look lower than I thought it would be at this point, then again, that might just be wishful thinking.  Thankfully I'd been focusing on the cheaper girls so the impact isn't as bad, but it still adds up...

it's not real until it's proven; no indication yet, that it actually exists, so I would expect otherwise. You may made some false calculations, if you did any at all, it sounds more like you took the 'feeling' approach to it so far, which isnt reliable at all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Syco said:

Is there a reason that some of my common/starting girls are now auto-capped at level 150 prior to me needing to awaken them? I'm lvl 184 in game...so this makes no sense. I thought awakening was only a way to get girls over your current level?

image.png.f11ca49be2754b6f003a5bba69a6b073.png

It's also capping new girls I've received since the update at lvl 50 prior to me having to awaken them....this is going to be such a tedious time trying to level up any new girls if you have to stop every 50 levels to awaken them....what gives?

there is a reason yes, they planed to introduce this horrible feature with capping girls at 50, but since players protested (even more), they raised it to 250 in a hurry. They werent able to re-code it properly, so they made the awakening up to 250 'free'. In your case you can update it for free, it's just the struggle in clicking every 50 levels and getting disturbed in leveling them up (what's a big struggle IMO)

awakening is also not only to get the girls over your current level, but to get the girls over 250, so higher level players are capped on the same level as you are, we just have the big advantage we got most of our girls already to 451 pre patch (at least some of us).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blaa said:

it's not real until it's proven; no indication yet, that it actually exists, so I would expect otherwise. You may made some false calculations, if you did any at all, it sounds more like you took the 'feeling' approach to it so far, which isnt reliable at all.

For the record, that was not intended as an accusation.  It was a reaction to a previous post. An accusation/report would be put forward only if I have the data to make one.

• Like 1

Is this an error in "Ancient Legends" PoP? An epic book used to be there didn't it? Now it has cash or gems. Legendary books are everywhere now except the dedicated book PoP which used to have an epic book and now has no book. Okay, nice work.

Also they have cut off boosters from daily rewards. Those were useful, and now they're gone, and players over lvl.200 can't even buy gold boosters. Cool. At this advanced stage of the nerfing campaign, the chlorella almost seems valuable. Does the chlorella PoP still exist? May I please have a chlorella once a month Kinkoid?

Edited by isonitro

With this new (and, may I say, questionable) awakening thing, one of the biggest let down for me is that virtually it is not possible anymore to level up (over lvl 250) the girls in order as they appear in our harems (and market pages), due to an inevitable difference in availability of different types of gems. 

I already have several girls locked at different milestones 'cause I do not have enough gems to awaken them, the risk of forgetting/missing some of them while scrolling the harem in the future will only grow bigger. In hindsight, I should have focused on one girl per type and bring her up to max level and only then pass to a new one, but it's a little too late for that. 

Anyway, I believe that having a "waiting to be awoken" (is that even a word? I'm not sure) filter in the harem page, or the possibility to sort the girls by their level (alongside their grade, name, and date of recruit) would be nice and kind of useful. What do you all think about it? Should I tag Noacc/write this in the feedback section of the forum? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

What do you all think about it? Should I tag Noacc/write this in the feedback section of the forum? 

Not really, imho. Rosso mentioned that they're aware the Harem need more filters (hopefully something as essential due to the gems as "sort by level" is on top of the list), but more importantly I'm confident that Tom and/or Numbers will add this to the community script soon.

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

In hindsight, I should have focused on one girl per type and bring her up to max level and only then pass to a new one,

You can't, or at least not for long, because of the additional restriction of having X number of girls already at level Y before you're allowed to awaken anyone past level Y. For instance, right now, I'm at 27 out of the 50 level 500 girls I need before I can upgrade my battle team past level 500. Long term, we'll need 100 girls at level 700 in total to unlock the final awakening for our battle team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Hmmm... the Patch notes mention two free bundles to give us the gems for the "Awakenings" that no one in the vocal playerbase wanted. Now they have bundles to sell us more of the gems we said we didn't want. I admit it, I spend money on this game, but not for something that is a bad idea, has a very short term effect on the game, and which promotes active distrust and revolt among the playerbase.

Just say no to gem bundles is my new motto.

• Like 13
  • Hearts 1

9 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

You can't, or at least not for long, because of the additional restriction of having X number of girls already at level Y before you're allowed to awaken anyone past level Y. For instance, right now, I'm at 27 out of the 50 level 500 girls I need before I can upgrade my battle team past level 500. Long term, we'll need 100 girls at level 700 in total to unlock the final awakening for our battle team.

Yeah, my discomfort about having random girls locked at different milestones obliterate from my memory what is the very cherry on top of this marvelous new mechanic. When I wrote my post I had already faced one of those restrictions (35 girls at level 400). I think my brain chose to forget that 😅

Also

9 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Not really, imho. Rosso mentioned that they're aware the Harem need more filters (hopefully something as essential due to the gems as "sort by level" is on top of the list), but more importantly I'm confident that Tom and/or Numbers will add this to the community script soon.

Thank you for this information

• Hearts 1

6 hours ago, isonitro said:

Was anyone able to find out what will happen with the league girl on the last week? Will we get shards for the current girl or the next one?

dont ask reasonable question! :) As far as I know we dont have an answer yet.

To current patch notes (24.11): a lot of buffs, giving us 9 temp PoPs, increased gem drop rate in pachinko and making them additional is great (just salty i had to pay 250 orbs for last OD with shitty balance).

looking forward on how season with 76 tier is going, but if you are not forced to use AM it should be doable.

Overall a patch people cant complain, pachinko etc should be now again pre awakening, but still having to deal with awakening.

Edit: They seem to mess with PoPs lately, i just upgraded them yesterday cause the perma PoPs gave now 4 orbs each, now they are back to 3, so another 300 nubans wasted cause of bad communication ....

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

looking forward on how season with 76 tier is going, but if you are not forced to use AM it should be doable.

It depends on the points you need from tier to tier. If the total points is the same or similar than current tier 51 it won't be more difficult than currrently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

It depends on the points you need from tier to tier. If the total points is the same or similar than current tier 51 it won't be more difficult than currrently.

absolutley, as I read it, only the first tiers will be easier, so i expect that you need more points in the end. If it's only a few hundred points it's still doable, especially if you dont need/use AM in leagues

• Like 1

Nothing about the next event coming ? Does the PoA will still ask us to spend some money ? (maybe i missed this information somewhere ?)

I've also read they are trying to get the low and mid lvl players more competitive, but with the drop of in-game money income, how am i supposed to fight against players who have had the opportunity to spend hundred or thousands of millions to buy Hardcore, Charm and Know-how points in the market and so have now much more base points than me even if i'm at the same level ... (or maybe i'm missing something and those points are already capped ?)

But yes, the new patch seems doesn't seems to bring any bad news, so i guess i should be pleased.

Citation

Pachinko

Good changes (Necessary, even :) ). I'm also a bit sad that I "wasted" 90 MyP Orbs and a few EpP Orbs a few days ago with the worse rewards, but this is going in the right direction.

Citation

Places of Power

Guess I also spent 1200 Kobans for nothing then :D Again, good change (and necessary). We may have a decent income of orbs gems now (Closer to the announced 100/Day/Color), without sacrificing previous rewards.

Edit: However, I wonder if this will  reduce the income of Green/White orbs gems. Now, the only fixed source for these colors is daily contests, which won't give more than 25/Day on average.

Citation

Seasons Update

👍

And I still have my 1 saved Combativity for being 30th in one of the recent daily contests. Pfew! Maybe I'll get that Mythic after all 😃

All in all, this is going in the right direction (by fixing the most important issues introduced with Awakening, and apparently not introducing new problems at the same time).

Citation
  • After unlocking new features a pop-up with a tutorial will appear, which will explain game mechanics in detail
  • Players who have already unlocked the feature will not receive the pop-up notification

Not sure about this. Bunny was trying to explain to me how to fight Romero (and even forcing me to fight him 🙄 )

Edit: The patch notes on the blog also mention that we'll be getting 240 Gems bundles (One per day for one week).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Liliat said:

We may have a decent income of orbs now (Closer to the announced 100/Day/Color),

They are called GEMS in the EN version of the game. ORBS already exist and are something else entirely. Please make sure to use the correct term or at least unambiguous ones to avoid confusion.

• Like 1

Patch Notes Week #47

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest release: “Cultural Exchange”:Sheheramazond wishes to teach the Hero more about her culture by introducing him to the tribe’s gorgeous and mysterious lap dance… Check out the latest side quest!

Places of Power

• Places of Power has summoned a new girl!

image4-14.png

• Ada (KH)

One grade girls

• Two new one star girls have been released

image3-16.pngimage7-10.png

Improvements

• After unlocking new features a pop-up with a tutorial will appear, which will explain game mechanics in detail
  • Players who have already unlocked the feature will not receive the pop-up notification

Pachinko

• Gems in Epic & Mythic Pachinko will drop in addition to pre-existing reward drops
    • In addition to the regular reward, Epic 1-game will give +50 gems
    • Epic 10-games will give a girl + 9 regular rewards & additional 200 gems
    • Mythic 1-game / 3-games/ 6-games will provide additional + 10/ 30 / 60 gems
  • Epic Pachinko has an increased Legendary Books drop chance 
    •  Equipment chance has been lowered
  • Epic Pachinko will drop only Legendary items (Legendary Pachinko?)

Places of Power

• The rewards of the regular Places of Powers have been reversed to their state prior to the release of Awakening

• Temporary PoPs 
    • increased the total places to 9 (from 6)
    • Gems drops are increased and now scale with level (from 20 up to 75 Gems; it was 5 before)
    • One of the places giving Ymen only now guarantees Gems
    • Depending on the player level the average gain of Gems will be equal or higher than before 

Seasons Update

Starting this December, Seasons will have 76 tiers with even more rewards. Having more steps for the same period of time just means that the first ones will be easier to get and you will have more loot to collect. In order not to remove current rewards, we are adding gems and books as additional things you can win in the Seasons.

Free Bundles 

Claim your free bundles
240 Gems per day!

• Starting today until the 1st of December you will be able to claim Free Gem bundles!

Bundles.png

• More rewards will be announced soon! Stay tuned for more information!

All-around great patch with much-needed positive changes to the game's economy. These patch notes are a sight for sore eyes after all the fear, anger and pain caused by some of the previous ones. Glad to see that, and I hope to see more buffs, improvements and nice addition in the future. After the great nerf era, we need it. Giving gems as ADDITIONAL rewards is absolutely key in my eyes. But lots of other efforts are appreciated (and desperately needed). Thanks!

PS: Everything looks up to code, except for the 2 new 1* girls who aren't available in GP yet (they might wait for the 13:00 CET daily reset).

EDIT: The daily free bundles offered from now to December 1st are already in place. Don't forget to claim them (not entirely sure if a new one will appear in one hour or so from this writing, but just in case, I'd recommend claiming the free bundle already available ASAP).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 6

il y a 18 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

They are called GEMS in the EN version of the game. ORBS already exist and are something else entirely. Please make sure to use the correct term or at least unambiguous ones to avoid confusion.

Oops. Fixed. I know they're called gems :) Don't know why I kept calling them orbs. My bad.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​