​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

3 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I just noticed something new. When opening the Market, any tab, there's a gem icon in the top right corner, directly under the Blessings button. Hovering there gives us a total of the gems we have of each type.  Was this part of the patch or is this the work of the community script?

Yes it is from the script. It's easy to check if a feature belongs to the script if you just disable/enable  it quickly. There is also a changelog which helps to learn about new things which can be very helpful.

• Like 3

Don't wanna be a downer, but I wholeheartedly disagree with @jelom.
To me, a mid-range player (430-ish lvl), this is way too little way too late. 
I think they realized just how much they wrecked the balance of the game, and they are now backtracking, but as someone on the previous page said- I hope the community isnt easily appeased with these changes (which are good for what it's worth), I will urge everybody to remember what they've taken away and what they've replaced that with. 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: offensive content removed
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, SomeNobody said:

I will once again use the dildo analogy

How about no? It was borderline but okay in the spur of the moment the first time. But that's still a bigot analogy if there ever was one, and I'm not okay with it. Please edit your post accordingly. Edit: Scratch that, please go to your forum profile page to read my private warning there, and THEN edit your post with something not insulting. Cheers.

Edit 2: @SomeNobody I sent you another private message (no penalty) to explain things further. Please don't be a troll. Pretty please.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

One thing that didn't really got pointed in the patch notes is the changes in rarity of gems. And I mean Green and White ones. The were the second right after the Yellow and Red, but now with all gems being available in T PoPs and no gems at all in Permanent PoPs we now have them available only in Daily Contests rewards. And that's not much. At all. Now you get more Orange and Purple gems per month then Green and White gems and we don't get a lot of them. And if they add Black and Blue gems as rewards in Seasons then suddenly Green and White gems will become the rarest gems we have. Which will make Daily Contests a very brutal place. Especially for the players who can't be online during the reset. Those guys definitely can say goodbye to Green And White gems.

But who knows, maybe with the next patch they will redo gem distribution once again. And green and white gems will be readily available once again.

9 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Some clarification on future season tiers:

fQgINje.png

Thanks for the info! I think that's the 2nd time they reiterate that they will not remove anything to add gems. Which is another good step. They actually hear the feedback now. I guess because it became too loud. But I'm still not convinced. Until I see those rewards with my own eyes, claim them and will actually receive them - only then I will believe them. And actually there's a big chance that that will happen because it seems they fixed that bug where you didn't receive the proper amount of ymens from Season rewards. Now the club boost is included. Didn't notice when they fixed it.

3 hours ago, SomeNobody said:

I will urge everybody to remember what they've taken away and what they've replaced that with. .

Dude, how're we supposed to remember all that? I don't even remember all the things they took this month. I remember only this week. But hey, maybe I'm just secretly a goldfish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, MrXY said:

Yes it is from the script. It's easy to check if a feature belongs to the script if you just disable/enable  it quickly.

It's a godsend. Thanks @Tom208 and @numbers, you guys are fantastic!  And thanks for the tip, @MrXY.  I haven't seen the stock game interface for so long that I'd be nervous about quitting if I turned the script off. 😉

4 hours ago, Bomba said:

Dude, how're we supposed to remember all that? I don't even remember all the things they took this month. I remember only this week. But hey, maybe I'm just secretly a goldfish.

Still snickering. Graveyard humor gets me EVERY time.  Thanks for the laugh!

• Haha 1

Il y a 4 heures, SoggyShorts a dit :

It's a godsend. Thanks @Tom208 and @numbers, you guys are fantastic!  And thanks for the tip, @MrXY.  I haven't seen the stock game interface for so long that I'd be nervous about quitting if I turned the script off. 😉

Still snickering. Graveyard humor gets me EVERY time.  Thanks for the laugh!

His nickname is @45026831 😉

He's called Numbers because almost nobody remember the correct string of numbers 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bomba said:

It's easy to remember actually. It's a reverse & on the Numpad. Well, almost.

Numbers_2.thumb.jpg.146b49278520c8b63e6b846a8c33c8f4.jpg

Yeah this or just use the @ function and remember 45 :P that´s enough to find our buddy @45026831

(or all of us actually start to learn/remember all 8 number´s of numbers nickname, which is probably the least we could honestly do after all of his work for us ) ☝️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Yeah this or just use the @ function and remember 45 :P that´s enough to find our buddy @45026831

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only goldfish here xD

So I'll go swimming. Which what you do when it's hot. And the new side quest is hot! Which reminds me that we don't have even legendary Sheheramazond let alone mythic. And that's not cool. She deserves that and I would like to see more of her.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only goldfish here xD

So I'll go swimming. Which what you do when it's hot. And the new side quest is hot! Which reminds me that we don't have even legendary Sheheramazond let alone mythic. And that's not cool. She deserves that and I would like to see more of her.

Let´s take one step at a time @Bomba .. first we´ll need a Mythic Norou and than we can talk about other girls deserving a mythic version (there´re obviously a lot :P )

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, holymolly said:

Let´s take one step at a time @Bomba .. first we´ll need a Mythic Norou and than we can talk about other girls deserving a mythic version (there´re obviously a lot :P )

If Kinkoid uses any sort of data gathering from what players say on the forum your messages alone would be enough for them to think that players want a mythic Norou. But it's Kinkoid. So if they'll actually release a Mythic Norou soon I will know for sure that they actually listen to feedback and just ignore what we say. Or maybe that they finally have some proper taste. Not sure.

On the other note. It does not interfere with each other. So add Legendary Sheheramazond to your wishlist :P

• Hearts 1

IDK, this might be too little too late. 5 Players, most long-time have left the club after the last nerfing and the gems introduction.
And I can't say I don't understand them, the drop rates when using your orbs suck, the clothes are so much weaker now, that I still use some I got about 10 levels ago (and that's a long time in the higher lvls) and tbh I still completely dislike the whole idea of the gems, making the game unnecessary more complicated AND making it even easier to dominate by pumping real money into it.
These changes are good, but I'm still nowhere near able to enjoy the game like I could before.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

If Kinkoid uses any sort of data gathering from what players say on the forum your messages alone would be enough for them to think that players want a mythic Norou. But it's Kinkoid. So if they'll actually release a Mythic Norou soon I will know for sure that they actually listen to feedback and just ignore what we say. Or maybe that they finally have some proper taste. Not sure.

On the other note. It does not interfere with each other. So add Legendary Sheheramazond to your wishlist :P

Well I´ve asked for Mythic Norou on both the discord and the forum and I´ve also tagged @Noacc serveral times in such comments. So she should be at least a option. I´ll probably start tagging Rosso on discord if that isn´t enough 🤣 (that´s how much I want it to happen ^^)

Oh and "players" do WANT a Mythic Norou, I´m not the only one here though I´m definitely the Fanclub President ☝️ :D

I´m pretty sure that someone on discord said/ shared a comment of Fab saying that they´ve planned a layout for all mythics up until january so I expect them to give me us a Mythic Norou somewhere in Feb/March well maybe April since that´s the month we got the first Norou :D

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I vote for a Mythic Geekette!

There are many girls better than Norou, sorry, I don't get what you see in her. Someone had to say it.

Well I don´t get your "preferences" but I guess everybody has his favorites :P

(that´s almost insulting to say 😢 I´ll just ban everybody that has something against Norou=problem solved:P )

• Haha 7

I'm not sure what we're doing, but I vote for Mythic Juliette and Mythic Skytte. We need more quality art for One Piece girls that actually does them justice!

Also, @holymolly I want to remind you how much people wanted the second version of Norou and how we received a Val Norou. And it's great that they fixed that. But still, Norou is already amazing. You can't do better than perfect. Kinda why I don't ask for Mythic Lapsey.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I'm not sure what we're doing, but I vote for Mythic Juliette and Mythic Skytte. We need more quality art for One Piece girls that actually does them justice!

Also, @holymolly I want to remind you how much people wanted the second version of Norou and how we received a Val Norou. And it's great that they fixed that. But still, Norou is already amazing. You can't do better than perfect. Kinda why I don't ask for Mythic Lapsey.

Val who, you mean the Val Norou that somehow appeared during the Valentine Date Revival out of nowhere (I suppose KK just forgot about norou and thus released her a year to late):P ?

I suppose another reason I like Norou so much is probably nostalgia (she was my first :) legendary🤣 )
(ok that´s  really the last one, the other Mod will scold me if we further derail the patch notes :D )

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.f62e68c7ed97535ab70a4e80e05fc6f9.pngAll updates are shit. More books are needed now than before, and the introduction of legendary magazines into all the cracks does not solve this problem. Previously, the league was dominated by p2w players who managed to grab heaps of experience when entering the league, and now p2w players who bought a bunch of books and knocked out heaps of crystals are joining. How much can you ask to solve the problem with books and gifts for ordinary players.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 2

33 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

image.thumb.png.f62e68c7ed97535ab70a4e80e05fc6f9.pngAll updates are shit. More books are needed now than before, and the introduction of legendary magazines into all the cracks does not solve this problem. Previously, the league was dominated by p2w players who managed to grab heaps of experience when entering the league, and now p2w players who bought a bunch of books and knocked out heaps of crystals are joining. How much can you ask to solve the problem with books and gifts for ordinary players.

Regulary winning D3 isn´t just a ordinary player to me ^^ ... most of us "non-ordinary players" use market refills for the affection deficit (idk how your koban stack looks but probably a lot better than those of the "ordinary players"  you´re talking about, so that could be a option for you )and don´t care about xp because let´s be honest.. there´s no way to get the xp without being a 200+ dollar patreon for months/years

And yes we need more books and gifts but to be fair we got a big increase in book supply, well and the shortage as well I guess :D  (especially if the season rewards are promising and due to the market changes) this will help in the long run (it´s not enough that´s true but I can understand that they can´t just give everyone 500mio xp since it´s not sustainable (don´t get me wrong I´d like ot get more but yeah.. that´s just the reality)

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​