​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

34 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Previously, the league was dominated by players [who happened to have started the game early, and stayed active] who managed to grab heaps of experience [and kobans, orbs, girls, everything really, just by playing decently in] league

Fixed that for you. There was nothing P2W in the previous system, quite the opposite. Jelom is notoriously F2P for instance, yet in the previous system he was in the Kings of Kings club just by virtue of being an active veteran. And there was no way in hell even a whale who started the game 2 years later than him could ever catch up to him in any way, shape or form.

NOW, there is a P2W route to results. And still a really big "grandfather advantage" for active veterans. But, somewhere in the middle, it's much more varied, chaotic and strategy-dependent. And there's a new and much higher ceiling to PvP power, and it's in a relatively distant future instead of what some of us in the mid 400s started to anticipate (the gap finally reducing due to the active veterans hitting the level 500 ceiling). But still, it's there.

Give negative feedback all you want, but please don't make demonstrably false claims to support it.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

image.png.fe3e1bbd6842fc11c70e24207b5956bf.png
Never had more than 30k on the balance, and I haven't seen 20k in the last months, I won't say that this is not enough, but as a top 2-4 in the leagues, it's probably good, most likely you will need to abandon epic days, knock out Myths every 3 months and maybe skip Legendary days.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Fixed that for you. There was nothing P2W in the previous system, quite the opposite. Jelom is notoriously F2P for instance, yet in the previous system he was in the Kings of Kings club just by virtue of being an active veteran. And there was no way in hell even a whale who started the game 2 years later than him could ever catch up to him in any way, shape or form.

NOW, there is a P2W route to results. And still a really big "grandfather advantage" for active veterans. But, somewhere in the middle, it's much more varied, chaotic and strategy-dependent. And there's a new and much higher ceiling to PvP power, and it's in a relatively distant future instead of what some of us in the mid 400s started to anticipate (the gap finally reducing due to the active veterans hitting the level 500 ceiling). But still, it's there.

Give negative feedback all you want, but please don't make demonstrably false claims to support it.

The early logs leagues dominated by the players who bought out the league first gaining max. wins taking 1 place and getting more kobans. From which they understood several levels and gained more experience from the arena and missions. And mostly they were players with a bunch of kobans from donat. Unfortunately, I came up with this scheme very late in those days.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Dmitrii said:

Unfortunately, I came up with this scheme very late in those days.

I think you lost the plot some time ago, dude. The marginal early advantage some players might have had a billion years ago when the leagues were introduced faded pretty quick and pales in comparison to the difference in power and game progress speed between anyone decent who started pre-2019 and anyone at all who started post-2019 (even the best and/or the richest of them).

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think you lost the plot some time ago, dude. The marginal early advantage some players might have had a billion years ago when the leagues were introduced faded pretty quick and pales in comparison to the difference in power and game progress speed between anyone decent who started pre-2019 and anyone at all who started post-2019 (even the best and/or the richest of them).

It is this "insignificant" advantage that is now visible when all players who started at level 40 before updating 40+ levels now have 500 levels, and some 480. Only a few players understood the full mechanics of the game, that taking 20-30 places by experience took 1st place. For the most part, the leagues took the top 4 in terms of level.

The same thing went in the comics, when they began to buy out the leagues, gaining experience, learning and getting more experience from missions, yes, this is a trifle, but the daily insignificant bonus from the level will grow and turn into several dozen levels of difference in 4 years.

In the meantime, stats from the level are one of the important factors of winning the league.

• Like 1

The update has created the true pay to win game.  The top 3 spots in my league are not the highest in level but, all have girls at 550 level.  The change has opened up winning D3 to a new group of lower level whales so it no longer is who has been in the game longest.  It now is who has the deeper pockets at least for now.... Others will catch up eventually if the cap on the girls is not raised.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

It is this "insignificant" advantage that is now visible when all players who started at level 40 before updating 40+ levels now have 500 levels, and some 480. Only a few players understood the full mechanics of the game, that taking 20-30 places by experience took 1st place. For the most part, the leagues took the top 4 in terms of level.

The same thing went in the comics, when they began to buy out the leagues, gaining experience, learning and getting more experience from missions, yes, this is a trifle, but the daily insignificant bonus from the level will grow and turn into several dozen levels of difference in 4 years.

In the meantime, stats from the level are one of the important factors of winning the league.

Let's agree to disagree and move on? I mean, we don't even really disagree on the facts, just of their respective importance. I think it's a much bigger deal that X (level 480) and Y (level 500) are ages ahead of me in every aspect of the game because of how central and how imbalanced in their favor the leagues have been for years. You think the bigger scandal is that rich X (level 480) can sometimes lose to richer Y (level 500).

To each their own, and may the bigger picture rest in peace, I guess. -_-

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 4

Potential good news: I received an answer from Support about PoPs and they said the following:

We would like to inform you that we have reversed back the rewards from the Places of Power and now you will not only receive the original rewards but gems in addition to those..

So there's a chance that they meant that they will reverse back the rewards. Because I think it's easier to make mistake in "have reversed" instead of "will reverse" compared to the fact that I currently receive 1 x1 MP orb, 1 x10 GP orb, 60 green gems and 60 white gems less than before, while they say I will receive more. Will see.

• Hug 1

My take on the #47 Patch Notes:

Side Quest: Yay, my character is off the sidelines of voyeurism and active again.

Places of Power: New girl is a yay. Restoring the old reward system to the pre-awakening status for the permanent PoP's is a good thing. Not enough to balance the expense sheet but it helps. Temporary PoP's gained 3 slots which is good because of the Gem system. Take away the Gem system and the extra three slots wouldn't be needed to try and achieve a new game balance.

Pop-up Tutorial: Do the game destructors ever test their ideas before going live? It was very annoying and intrusive.

Pachinko: More stuff is good. My grumble comes from the lower equipment drop rate. With the hideously unbalanced income nerf, the last thing I wanted to see was a lessened chance at something I was using to help develop my character.

Seasons update: I'm taking a wait and see attitude for this one because there isn't enough detail on the "update" to know if this is good or bad. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bomba said:

Potential good news: I received an answer from Support about PoPs and they said the following:

We would like to inform you that we have reversed back the rewards from the Places of Power and now you will not only receive the original rewards but gems in addition to those..

So there's a chance that they meant that they will reverse back the rewards. Because I think it's easier to make mistake in "have reversed" instead of "will reverse" compared to the fact that I currently receive 1 x1 MP orb, 1 x10 GP orb, 60 green gems and 60 white gems less than before, while they say I will receive more. Will see.

Apparently my hope that they learned how to communicate was futile. With that phrase they were trying to refer to the past patch notes.

And the thing is, that phrase doesn't represent the situation at all. I don't receive original rewards and I don't receive gems in addition to those. I receive less rewards and no gems at all.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, they're just quoting the patch notes in their template reply.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Apparently my hope that they learned how to communicate was futile. With that phrase they were trying to refer to the past patch notes.

No shit, Sherlock. :D 

• Haha 3

Citation

Seasons
Seasons Tiers and Rewards

• The first tiers of the Season will now require less Mojo to be achieved
  • The Girl rewards will stay the same or with similar Mojo requirements
  • Additional tiers and more rewards have been included
    • 76 total tiers (from 61)
    • Two new additional rewards
      •  Gems and Books (including Mythic Books)
    • Koban rewards have been increased 

Sounds good. Especially, it's a lot easier for lower level players now (I've been able to collect the first 18 rewards with just the base Mojo).

Regarding the gems: 1100 Gems total, 600 Grey and 500 Blue, that's not a lot. In Legendary Contests, we got 100 + 100, so that's 700 Grey gems and 600 Blue gems per month (23 and 20 per day). We'll have to rely on generic sources for these 2 colors (Pachinko and PoP).

Regarding the Mythic Book: A single 40k XP book. I'm currently getting ~1.6M XP per month. So that's a 2.5% increase. Why not. :)

Citation

Gems
To make the Awakening of the girls easier, each Villain will now drop a different gem.
That will open the possibility to obtain a desired gem type faster so that you can upgrade your favourite girls quicker. 

We now know the values for all the possible sources of Gems (Except for features that aren't implemented yet). We should be able to compare that with the announced "3000 Gems of each color per month". I suspect a deficit on Blue, Grey, White and Green, and maybe a bit on the Orange color too. But I think the deficit of books is even worth, so maybe it's enough.

Citation

Free Holiday Rewards!
To celebrate the upcoming holidays we are giving away
Free Daily Rewards!

Can't complain about more free stuff :)

Citation

Leaderboard 

• Leaderboard in both Seasons and Pantheon’s Stairway will now show the top 1000 players
    • Previously top 200 users were displayed 

Perfect; I've just entered top 1000 today :D

• Like 2

We appreciate the mystic books, however the Yemen were nerfed on season rewards

each mystic book has a purchase value of 8 million Yemen and this is clearly less than the old reward.

Furthermore, we need the Yemen to purchase gifts and to spend during the path of attraction event.

• Like 3

I understand that we're still absorbing/integrating/balancing the gems feature.  It would be great if the interface caught up.  Thanks to the community script, we now have a summary of totals in the market, but the ergonomics of dealing with the gems are extremely frustrating.  A relatively simple fix would be to hotlink team members back to the Market, as they are in the Sex Champs.  That way, the work flow matches the thought process: "Oh, Blessings changed. I should bump some of the girls." <click on girl, into the Market, use some gems to awaken, add XP from the same screen>

Harem loading speed is a bit better now, even for the bandwidth-constrained (that's me!).  But without some logic in the interface, we have to go into the team in Seasons (and nowhere else, though the same team is used ubiquitously in PvP and PvE), remember which girl we want to bump, then into the Harem (wait for load times), search by name or sort by rarity and scroll... it's clunky.

Also, if the equipment sale price reduction is here to stay, and I believe that it was an overcorrection, it would be really useful to be able to sort the harem by income.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, SoggyShorts said:

Also, if the equipment sale price reduction is here to stay, and I believe that it was an overcorrection, it would be really useful to be able to sort the harem by income.

It's not exactly the same, but if you sort it by affection grade you have the highest income girls first.

• Like 3

Not a ranting, just something I've noticed. The early, short ranks of the new season simply sucked in my Mojo from previous one. So, practically, is like starting from 0 in early games, + some candy.

So, in the end, this Season will last as I didn't collected any previous Mojo. Is not a big thing and not entirely a bad thing (the Season is my best part of the game, the more it last the better), but that can be a reason for the change: to make Season a bit more hard to complete for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

Il y a 15 heures, lepidocter a dit :

The early, short ranks of the new season simply sucked in my Mojo from previous one. So, practically, is like starting from 0 in early games, + some candy.

I don't really get it. You start with 2800 Mojo (I guess), like everyone (?) with a high enough rank in the previous season (Not sure exactly how much everyone gets, but 2800 seems consistent for me). And with these 2800 Mojo, you unlock more season rewards than in the previous version (It went beyond the first XP Reward for me; 18 ranks unlocked, instead of... 6 or 7 in the previous seasons?)

So if anything, this makes the season easier, not harder. But that doesn't really matter in the end: except for the Gems and the Mythic book, you will get the same rewards as before, for approximately the same price (in terms of Mojo). The new rewards are actually a bit cheaper (They end at 11 500 instead of 12 000, and you unlock the first ones a lot faster).

The only loss I'll notice is 4 Combativity and 2 MP, because they've been replaced with Blue and Grey gems after the final girl (I was reaching 18k, so I'll get 40 Blue and Grey gems instead of 4 Combativity + 2 MP). But the increased Kobans (+420) will make up for it. Well, I guess that, for players who were able to reach 22k+ Mojo, this might still be a loss; but a very minor one IMO.

Edit:

Il y a 19 heures, _aralho a dit :

We appreciate the mystic books, however the Yemen were nerfed on season rewards

I also don't get it. For me, the Ymens rewards in the Season are exactly the same, at 9.6M. Compared to previous season, the only thing that was removed is post-12k (Combativity and MP replaced with Gems). Everything else is either the same, or increased compared to the previous version.

Edit 2: As mentioned below, there is indeed one less Cash reward of ~16M (At my level). I missed it; so, you're right :)

Edit 3: The missing 16M cash has been restored (Rank 58).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 5

Good patch for me, nice to see the various stages having a reason to visit except for events as they figure out ways to get us gems.

Leaderboard in both Seasons and Pantheon’s Stairway will now show the top 1000 players

I noticed with this change what rank I am is missing (or could be because I'm now on the actual leaderboard?).  I hope they bring that back (to match the seasons leaderboard) assuming not a bug :)

Edited by jpanda
typo fix
  • Like 1

50 minuti fa, Liliat ha scritto:

I don't really get it. You start with 2800 Mojo (I guess), like everyone (?) with a high enough rank in the previous season (Not sure exactly how much everyone gets, but 2800 seems consistent for me). And with these 2800 Mojo, you unlock more season rewards than in the previous version (It went beyond the first XP Reward for me; 18 ranks unlocked, instead of... 6 or 7 in the previous seasons?)

It's a curious logic of loss and gain. I've collected enough Mojo for the first 20 ranks. Those ranks have a diluted, lowered Mojo cost. They are broadly equivalent to the early 7 that I collected so far in the  beginning. They gave me nothing more in term of mojo or spared kisses than I had before.

But...

In the early Season, you had around 61-7 = 54 ranks to complete. Now you have 76-18 = 58 ranks.

Such 4 extra ranks aren't a big thing, as long you don't consider the last 4 ones, that require a very large amount of kisses and so many many days to complete, summed up with the fact that my early Mojo get wasted in early ranks that even a newbie can complete in a single kiss gauge. But to me costed the effort of reaching rank 53 or more.

Not that's something to rant or lament, as said just a slight difference.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Edit:

I also don't get it. For me, the Ymens rewards in the Season are exactly the same, at 9.6M. Compared to previous season, the only thing that was removed is post-12k (Combativity and MP replaced with Gems). Everything else is either the same, or increased compared to the previous version.

Tiers 54-55. Before there was 15M on free Season path there. (Tier 45 before)

Also, maybe the wiki info is wrong, but the total mojo required seems lower than before. For second girl it was Tier 51 with 12k mojo. Now it's Tier 62 and 11500 mojo. For first girl it was Tier 26 with 6500 mojo. And now it's Tier 37 with the same 6500 mojo. 

Although I didn't check it thoroughly and it seems there're some mistakes in wiki. Like for example there're no tiers with avatars. But the last ymen reward is definitely missing. And that's another ymen nerf btw. Our sources of them got hit heavily.

• Like 2

"Ah, also don't forget the 14th and the Midwinter Preparations!" What could that mean? Furthermore, what could these "Coming soon" additional events in the December calendar relate to?

I started the game in March, so this is my first holiday season. Can I expect some Christmas specials?

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​