​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a 27 minutes, Bomba a dit :

Tiers 54-55. Before there was 15M on free Season path there. (Tier 45 before)

Good catch, I missed that last one. It was definitely removed. So, 9.6M instead of 25.6M (For me it was 16M), that's a pretty big nerf indeed. At 200¥ per XP, that's the cost of 80 000 XP. So, indeed, the added Mythic Book (+40K XP) doesn't make up for it. I totally missed that.

Another purely positive patch to soothe things out a bit after, well the gem meteor shower (and other stories). I could go into details, but it's simple enough to me, at least for this specific patch: a nice reward boost (and as far as I'm concerned, a potentially more interesting season) and some nice goodies, along with expected but always welcome content. Thanks for this one, Kinkoid.

• Like 3

Excuse the new account - I got logged out automatically a few days ago and the system no longer recognises any email address I can thing of as associated with the JustVisting account. As there's minimum personal information associated with the account, it's effectively impossible for support to verify that I am the account holder and I didn't want to put them in a data protection quandry.

Back on topic - there appears to have been another change. Has anyone else noticed the stats for the girls in this event? Take the below:

image.thumb.png.f395c93c1ae6663e4cbb9a929b988d83.png

Compare these to a fellow legendary released in the comparible event last month - Gangbang Piper - https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Gangbang-Piper

Combined total for Alex is 12.1 vs Piper's 10.

And Alex does not appear to be the only one:

image.thumb.png.8be52e95f4ba80f26398c3ac2ab6d50f.png

Winter has stats of 10.3 vs all the other Epic girls from this month and last at 9.3.

Whether this is an effort to make 3* girls more viable for PvP or whether it's simply trying to make some of the Pachinko girls more attractive than the girls you can pick up via Combativity, who can say, but there is a marked difference in the strength of some of the girls being released this month.

• Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Has anyone else noticed the stats for the girls in this event?

They're both boosted by the current Playful Blessing. Their base stats are business as usual (5.5 for the main stat for the Legendary, 5.0 for the Epic). No change there. Edit: Just compare Winter's shown stats with the non-blessed Epic girls from the same tab.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The missing 16M cash is back (Rank 58). It was 30 Combativity in the initial version on that rank. The 30 Combativity was moved to rank 49, which was a 20 Combativity reward. It's now a 50 Combativity reward.

So, it's all fixed now; we get the same rewards as before, with extra gems and kobans.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 4

12 hours ago, Bobick said:

"Ah, also don't forget the 14th and the Midwinter Preparations!" What could that mean? Furthermore, what could these "Coming soon" additional events in the December calendar relate to?

I started the game in March, so this is my first holiday season. Can I expect some Christmas specials?

What about the announced Advent Harem dar? Where's this supposed to be calendar? 

Citation

And yes, if I say something like "seasons won't be nerfed you will get only bonuses" and you see that it's not the case, it means there's a bug and that we will fix it.

Citation

The only decrease in rewards will be for the top Ranks of every Leagues: from 1st to 4th place.

Does that mean there's still hope to get our Kobans back for the Leagues on ranks 5+? :D

• Haha 1

Latest patch: Common.
Side quests are good.
Few people are interested in the leaderboard.
Gems are mainly for p2w players to speed up the improvement of their harems at the expense of wallets.
Free rewards are good, but it would be better to be given the opportunity to get a Penny and Luba's Mother somehow
Add something worthwhile, especially after crappy patches.

Are people waiting for all beginners and ordinary girls who don't have 1 star to be given 5 stars?image.png.0137d785cf49f462c24f931073d6ae15.png

If you throw garbage into the reward pool, then at least remove other garbage from the pool.
image.png.5d948268b08006ed38ff71d38b98c26e.png

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

26 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Am I the only one waiting for all the starting and common non-1-star girls to be given 5 stars?
image.png.0137d785cf49f462c24f931073d6ae15.png

Am I the only one waiting for the removal of common and rare books, gifts from bosses from the drop chance?
image.png.5d948268b08006ed38ff71d38b98c26e.png

No you´re probably not the only one but the question has honestly nothing to do with the patch notes 😅

Also: I´m pretty sure both (especially the book change you´d like) will never happen: the girl upgrades are at best "postponed" to who knows when (I mean they have plenty of work with the girls they release now) and have you honestly even once thought what removing common and rare books would mean? Do you realize that the xp increase would almost be as significant as the yemen cut a few weeks ago?
(I haven´t done the maths but just a simple estimate is honestly enough to know that this can´t and will never happen)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They're both boosted by the current Playful Blessing. Their base stats are business as usual (5.5 for the main stat for the Legendary, 5.0 for the Epic). No change there. Edit: Just compare Winter's shown stats with the non-blessed Epic girls from the same tab.

Thanks for that - I missed that as the stats didn't show green :$

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, holymolly said:

No you´re probably not the only one but the question has honestly nothing to do with the patch notes 😅

Also: I´m pretty sure both (especially the book change you´d like) will never happen: the girl upgrades are at best "postponed" to who knows when (I mean they have plenty of work with the girls they release now) and have you honestly even once thought what removing common and rare books would mean? Do you realize that the xp increase would almost be as significant as the yemen cut a few weeks ago?
(I haven´t done the maths but just a simple estimate is honestly enough to know that this can´t and will never happen)

We don't know anything about the chance of awards falling out, but we know that the sum of the chances of all awards is 100%, since nothing can fall out, adding gems to the pool of awards, they either reduced the chance of another specific award or the chances did not decrease, but 100% the sum of the chances of all awards still reduced the loss of all awards in equal proportions. And by deleting at least a common, the chances of everything else will increase, even if they remain the same.
image.thumb.png.28562fa041ce9f86a04221283a70f110.png

• Hug 1

Rejoice, for I have returned again.....again....

Ok, so it's been 2~ish weeks, but i've been busy so whatever.

Anyhoo, I'm here to throw in my 2 cents as a low~mid level player, same as last time.  All in all... things ain't too bad, realistically speaking.  I mean, Leagues and Seasons are a bit of a clusterfuck, with peoples stats being wildly all over the map while even being at the same level... but weirdly enough, it was pretty much like that before so it's almost as if nothing has changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  Seriously though, if anything the playing field for those from level 200 to 350 or so seems to have been leveled, those at the top are those who have planned out and allocated their resources most effectively given the current shift in game mechanics.  So for me, this is actually working out pretty well, though i wouldn't mind a more efficient way of farming gems... nevertheless, things seem to be working out

992503224_verynice.gif.fb7948ab19573265bcc7c510f0052d24.gif

As for my previously mentioned in-game money issues....they've actually been pretty comfortably settled.  Turns out my paradigm shift strategy of ignoring my higher tier girls and focusing nearly all of my resources on the common or rare girls was the right path, for me anyway.  They are now generating me enough cash to buy out the shop at any given instance while still having enough to reinvest into the harem. It's actually getting to the extent where I feel fairly comfortable about maxing out a mythic girl in a fairly short time-frame, more reliably than before the patch even. Then again, I should have known that building a reliable base of power is generally the best long-term strategy.

1431729500_greatsuccess.gif.a1cc8be1bff953fa63278a84c78b5200.gif

As for the issues I've read about being faced up at the top..... it really doesn't mean a whole to to me.  Don't get me wrong, I realize how selfish that sounds, but those issues are way beyond my current level of 253.  By the time I get there, things will already be sorted out, we will have bigger issues to worry about, or we'll be too tired of it to care.  Is it a bit of a defeatist attitude?  Perhaps, but I can only really afford to worry about so much these days.

I suppose that will be all for now, till next time, this is M7IN, signing off.

1287216431_boratthumbsup.jpg.ba6d4516d62117644a2e3c16be9defdf.jpg

Edited by M7IN
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, M7IN said:

Anyhoo, I'm here to throw in my 2 cents as a low~mid level player, same as last time.

That was a good read. Having said that, please note that this here thread is always primarily about the latest patch (you've talked only about how things changed for you further to previous patches, here).

@DvDivXXX As for the latter, understood.  The prior however is another matter.  There is but one thing, or should I say person, stopping me from posting on the current patch...

2090124933_ofcourseiknowhim.gif.6d6269a182e38c88bd40de9f77adf3c7.gif

Yep.... I'm stopping myself.  This is for a few reasons. First, there really isn't anything intrinsically funny in said patch.  No real irony, no sense of schadenfreude, not a hint of something to be parodied in sight.  It was, by almost all accounts, a fairly standard patch.  Only issues of note being the PoP bug and pop-up bug, neither of which feel right to comment on.

Secondly, a number of the more noteworthy parts of the patch and other items of note going on, including but not limited to the new addition to the test server, are either out of my league or things I don't have access to.

Third, and most importantly, the contents of the patch seem to have been pretty well covered, and I mostly refuse to be derivative!

I mean, a man's gotta have standards....they're pretty fucking low, but they're there, damnit.

447fcaea341e6e5bf53e56739c8cfc737dffe2a57588dc091d1f4b0e197f40a9.gif.0d6a9462dade8cbbe28e0d91630ff2a4.gif

Ahem, back to the topic at hand, it was a patch, I'd go so far to say that it was a good patch, but I'll have to end this here.  Once again, I'll stick to the current patch, whichever that may be, for the subject of my future posts....in this thread anyway.😉

Edited by M7IN
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

My take on Patch Notes #48

Adventure: More story is good, I love the idea of the main character coming out of hiding (finally).

Leaderboard: We lost the bottom line which was in blue and showed where our character was in the total standings, but now we can see the top 1,000 if we take the scrolling time to do so (I call this a wash, neither good or bad).

Seasons Tiers & Rewards: With the adjustments I have seen since the new season started I call this a good update.

Gem drops from Villians: I see a mistake here. Bremen's art and colors are blue and white, yet his gem drop is purple? Likewise Finalmecia's art and colors are purple and black, yet her gem drop is blue? I believe the update would have been better had the two villians come with gem drops comisserant with their art (i.e. Bremen gets blue and Finalmecia gets purple).

Overall this is a decent patch imho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Gem drops from Villians: I see a mistake here. Bremen's art and colors are blue and white, yet his gem drop is purple? Likewise Finalmecia's art and colors are purple and black, yet her gem drop is blue?

That's such a tall order for a game in which we've had three classes for years, each strongly suggesting a certain type of personality, yet it almost never made sense lore wise, and fairly much all recurring characters have variants of all three classes (with the same personality). Not to mention the many mismatches (most if not all of which have been fixed later on) between the actual hair/eye color on the drawings and what hair/eye color is actually listed... Honestly, even I wouldn't have considered nitpicking about the color of villains' outfits not matching the color of the gems they give. ^^

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Finalmecia's art and colors are purple and black, yet her gem drop is blue?

And her Domination is Submissive, which is white Gems. Given that this system has been retrofitted, I'm not sure they were ever going to get all of these new attributes to line-up, or even for everyone to agree on what the attributes should be.

• Haha 3

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Patch Notes Week #49

Side Quest

• New Common Side Quest release: “Magical Bloom”: Arcana needs the hero’s help to help a withering magical tree of wisdom bloom again... Check out the latest side quest!

Improvements

Monthly Cards

• All Monthly Cards will now provide Gems in addition to the other daily rewards (Kobans & Kisses)

image1-15.png

• Silver card users will receive 40 extra gems per day (5 of each type)
  • Gold card users will receive 80 extra gems per day (10 of each type)
  • Platinum card users will receive 200 extra gems per day (25 of each type)

Note: Buying the cards now will bring you the gems accumulated since the beginning of the month.

Pachinko
Pachinko Rebalance

• Great Pachinko (x1 and x10 games)
  •  Chance for Gifts and Books has been increased
    • The chance for Equipment has been decreased
  • Higher level players will receive higher rarity items

•  Event Pachinko
    • Gems have been added as an additional reward
      • 70 Random gems drop
      • In order to increase the chance for Legendary items, Avatars have been removed as a reward option

• Mythic Pachinko 
  • In order to increase the chance for Legendary Items, Avatars have been removed as a reward option 
    • All Avatars in the Hero page are -70%  
  • From 08.12.2021 - 12.12.2021 (4 days)

Leagues

• Compete in the Leagues and get your hands on Madame Ivanka

image4-15.png

• Madame Ivanka (KH)

We are proud to present the latest feature in the Haremverse!

Path of Valor

For more details on the new feature visit our blog article and read all about Path of Valor!

image5-11.png

Complete objectives and give the girls lust potions to enhance their attraction!

image2-17.png

• The release day of Path Of Valor will be this Thursday (9 December 2021, starting 1 pm UTC+1) 

The feature will change every 2 weeks and will be unlocked to all players above level 30!

You will get amazing rewards, gorgeous new girls, and lots of action!

For more details on the new feature visit our blog article and read all about Path of Valor!

Another good patch for the most part. I have real concerns about the PoV koban toll without any significant input of kobans back into the game economy to make up for it (on the contrary, the game's monthly cost in kobans keeps growing, without anything balancing it out).

But the pachinko upgrades are great (and long overdue).

GP good patch.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​