​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But the pachinko upgrades are great (and long overdue).

I read the patch notes a couple of hours ago (ish) and had immediate concerns about a potential drop in Ymen from 10xGP. But if your screenshot is representative, these concerns were invalid. Frankly the opposite - this goes a long way to redressing the recent Ymen reductions!

EDIT - I just compared the Ymen value from the screenshot against my previous average, it actually seems about the same. If true, no gain but no loss of Ymen, but a gain in Aff/GXP.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh well, I was planning to get a Platinum card this month anyway. The Gems are in The Cards.

To notice that, for some obscure reason, Santa had tought my card was ongoing (expired 3 days ago) and gifted me with 120 rainbow gems. I was a good boy indeed.

Path of Valor sucks for many reason, probably I will not care of it. I also don't like the theme. It could have been more fitting by sewing lingerie than giving eroge fantasy potions - and WTF potion matter in Valor? Doping for Olympics? Is not... valorous.

Ivanka look meh. Cold as ice, milf as milf, and usually the russian spygirl do bad on James Bond. But Legendary 5, so she's very welcome. Thankfully I've planed in advance and retrograded to the Kid League. Da na Zdarovye!

I've rolled a 10x Pachinko right some second before the patch note. I had the true WTF face. 'I didn't knew it changed by your Level... no wait, I've levelled up yesterday... Aw, a super rare whatever-all-epic drop! Let's do a screenshot for flexing on the foru---aaaaand no, patch note, okay."

Overall, a good patch again, that will cost me 30 euro XD.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So today´s patch:

- Side quest: more story and xp : nothing bad about it  7/10

- monthly cards: probably a improvement, though nothing I´m keen on and nothing that makes me start buying them again: I´ve said it on discord once already: the only thing that would "help" me considering monthly card atm are EpP orbs nothing more (and even with those I would start buying the 30 bucks card regulary) so a 5/10 for me (nothing good but nothing bad as well imo)

-pachinko: great change that makes it worth a little bit again: I´ve used a few spins both 1x and 10x GP and I´m getting a lot of legendary equip, books and affection (only "bad" thing about the Pachinko is the removal of avatars and that we now absolutely have to pay for them (not that I would be keen on getting them all, still it was a little extra that we didn´t had to pay for them in the long run (though it´s probably better for those that don´t have a lotof  MyP orbs or new players, so nothing too bad) a solid 9,5/10 for this imo

- the new league girl: this might not be the dominant opinion (since a lot of players think "the bigger the better" ) but I can´t stand her: first impression is a 1/10 for me :/ (I´m all for medium is premium so :P )

- PoV: once again a change/ new feature I´m not too keen nor terribly unhappy about it as they´re now I´d give this "patch note mention" a 4/10 (just because it´s a little bit more free stuff even without the paid path)

Overall it´s definitely a positive patch imo since the pachinko changes dominate the others for me :)

• Like 3

For this patch notes i agree with @holymolly on almost everything. the gems in the cards were also expected, but honestly with all these changes, even if i could afford it, i don't think i would buy anything. Simply because i feel that now is not me that would be happy to support, but they that are forcing me to buy.

Apart maybe for the new girl. I still don't like the idea of an "exclusive" girl in general. I'm not too much on the "big" side, but considering that she is for sure Lady Dimitrescu from the last resident evil i must say that at first glance she is pretty well done and very easily recognizable so for me is at least a 8/10. 

I wonder now, since she is a very famous girl (even i know her and i think i played a resident evil once 1000 years ago), how many people (old, new and future ones) will feel discouraged about not getting her...... again: exclusive=🤢

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

I thought she was Ingrid Bergman or Natalya Simonova from James Bond.

How people have different references...

i mean mine is only a supposition i don't have a secret spy in KK studio XD but

resident_evil_village.thumb.jpg.e0b42a88601e99040f3e44889e65036e.jpg  image4-15-410x1024.thumb.png.11f35bf3d277abeb20c9d31dae37d399.png

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My take on Patch Notes #49

Side Quest: My imagination puts the Tree of Wisdom at the center of Crystal Towns central park (no clue yet on where that is, but it makes the side quest story more fun to read).

Monthly Cards:  The addition of gems to the monthly cards is probably premature (since adjustments to the gem system are still occuring), but it goes a long way to cement gems as a thing that is here to stay. The jump from 80 gems per day with the Gold Card to 200 gems per day on the Platinum Card seems a bit high, I expected to see 120 or 160, but I'm not complaining.

Great Pachinko Rebalance: I see a mixed bag here, on the one hand the quality of the Gifts and Books has increased which is something needed for a long time. On the other hand they made Equipment drops worse than they were before (and they just did this part of the "rebalance" in Patch Notes #47). Why do this twice in two weeks?

Event & Mythic Pachinko Rebalance: imho Avatars serve no in-game purpose, so reduction and/or elemination of them as a reward is a good thing.

Leagues: Another girl for actively participating in one of the games main activities is nice (wish they would do the same for Champions but I'll take what I can get).

Path of Valor: "Potions of Lust," What? Like we have to ply the girls with aphrodisiacs to get them horny or something? Bunny brought our hero into the Haremverse to prevent this unwilling objectification of girls as "sex objects." Quoting her we are here because "... many macho dudes are taking their partners for sex objects, pieces of meat devoted to their selfish pleasures!Juliette said "I like being a sex object… But only if I agree to it beforehand!" KK, call these items "Tokens of Desire" or... (dare I say it? ehm, yes I do) "Dating Tokens" and remain true to the Haremverse world you created. We don't need drugs for the willing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Dimitrescu?!

I thought she was Ingrid Bergman or Natalya Simonova from James Bond.

How people have different references...

Let's just say that Dimitrescu has her previous influences too :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My comments about the new patch in red

Patch Notes Week #49

Side Quest

• New Common Side Quest release: “Magical Bloom”: Arcana needs the hero’s help to help a withering magical tree of wisdom bloom again... Check out the latest side quest! Good, some images and a bit of XP 👍

Improvements

Monthly Cards

• All Monthly Cards will now provide Gems in addition to the other daily rewards (Kobans & Kisses)
  • Silver card users will receive 40 extra gems per day (5 of each type) 1200 (150 of each type) per month
  • Gold card users will receive 80 extra gems per day (10 of each type) 2400 (300 of each type) per month
  • Platinum card users will receive 200 extra gems per day (25 of each type) 6000 (750 of each type) per month

Note: Buying the cards now will bring you the gems accumulated since the beginning of the month.

Well, my trust in the developers motives is not high nowadays, so as we said in Spain "Piensa mal y acertarás" (Think ill and you will be right), I guess they have lost many subscriptions from people retiring from the game or taking the game easy, so they need a reason for people to get interested again in spending money, and the gems are now the main issue.

Let's put it in context, if you were at level 500 with at least 100 girls at that level when gems were introduced, you would need over 300000 gems to awaken a mythic team to level 750 (if you use mainly 5 star girls of all types). If you can get the promised 30000 per month, you need over 9 months (discounted the initial present) to get enough gems. The platinum card will give you 54000 gems in 9 months, so saving you less than 2 months.

If you go the cheap route, you just need 93 common girls levelled to 700 and 7 mythics at 750, so just under 150000 gems, or 4 months, with platinum card giving you 24000 gems in that timeframe, reducing less than a month.

Of course, for lower level players, these numbers will increase, in the cheap route awakening from level 250 will need 195000 gems, and from level 401 will need 160000 gems, and the balanced route will need 400000 and 325000 gems respectively.

Pachinko
Pachinko Rebalance

• Great Pachinko (x1 and x10 games)
  •  Chance for Gifts and Books has been increased
    • The chance for Equipment has been decreased
  • Higher level players will receive higher rarity items

•  Event Pachinko
    • Gems have been added as an additional reward
      • 70 Random gems drop
      • In order to increase the chance for Legendary items, Avatars have been removed as a reward option

We get more gems, gifts and books, and items of higher rarity. 👍  It won't offset the previous Ymen selling price reduction patch but it will alleviate a bit the deficit.
You can see my avatar so you know my opinion on removing them from pachinko.

• Mythic Pachinko 
  • In order to increase the chance for Legendary Items, Avatars have been removed as a reward option 
    • All Avatars in the Hero page are -70%  
  • From 08.12.2021 - 12.12.2021 (4 days)

Leagues

• Compete in the Leagues and get your hands on Madame Ivanka

A curvy girl for the harem, some people will be very pleased 👍

• Madame Ivanka (KH)

We are proud to present the latest feature in the Haremverse!

Path of Valor

For more details on the new feature visit our blog article and read all about Path of Valor!

Complete objectives and give the girls lust potions to enhance their attraction!

• The release day of Path Of Valor will be this Thursday (9 December 2021, starting 1 pm UTC+1) 

The feature will change every 2 weeks and will be unlocked to all players above level 30!

You will get amazing rewards, gorgeous new girls, and lots of action!

For more details on the new feature visit our blog article and read all about Path of Valor!

I cannot  give my opinion on the new feature until I see the final implementation, but with the initial info is: another koban sink, where at least you don't have to go far out of your usual gameplay to get potions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think that the biggest wins in this patch are the GP rebalance and removal of avatars from MP.  Those are solid wins, and I'm immensely grateful for them.

Path of ...Valium?  Rohypnol?  Ketamine? (I agree that the "potions" are a bit date rapey) gives us something for essentially doing what we're already doing.  It's a win, though how achievable the path is remains to be seen.  But even without being able to complete it, or busting a F2P koban budget by buying into the other tier (I hoard kobans for PoA's), we get hoardable free stuff. Cool beans.  Perhaps this gives less contest-aggressive free players an option: buy into the PoA at the end of the month or one or two PoV's, opportunistically, if they've been kicking butt getting shards.  Options are good.  Please make the reward window scroll horizontally though, for the sake of being consistent with other parts of the UI.

OT for this thread, but cause for (guarded) optimism: the last survey asked actual questions.  We were not presented with the usual choices: "Did you love it?"  A) I loved it.  B) I loved it enough to have sex with it. C) I had sex with it and still love it.  I'm starting to feel like we're being listened to, and that perhaps the last couple of weeks' changes are Exhibit A for that.  I'm still guarded about buying back in (in the form of monthly cards), so the (inevitable) inclusion of gems in the cards is off my radar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Path of ...Valium?  Rohypnol?  Ketamine? (I agree that the "potions" are a bit date rapey)

Definitely. And I think it's just a matter of the concept being taken from some fantasy-themed RPG or other where "potions" are perfectly normal and innocent items (potions of health, potions of speed, power, whatever). It really doesn't translate well into the Haremverse and the game, though (or the feature/event's theme of Valor for that matter).

I hope Kinkoid listens to this and changes it to something like Medals instead of Potions, for instance. Or Condoms or whatever funny/kinky thing they want, but "Potion of lust" does sound a bit dodgy (even though that was obviously not intended). (This has been brought up in the dedicated PoV feedback/discussion thread as well).

@Noacc👼

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 1 heure, Lazy Lord a dit :

Making avatars a koban-only option is not a win by far

For players who have hundreds of Avatars, we still have plenty of choice. For newer players, they'll be stuck with the default 6 (?) avatars for a looong time (They'll only get free ones via Seasons). And the 90 Kobans cost won't last forever; they'll have to pay full price, too.

But they'll also avoid the 50% loss in MP. So, it's good for all players who don't care about avatars, or already have their favorite one. A bit disappointing for newer players and those who like to collect everything.

I certainly won't miss them; but I wouldn't mind a non-Kobans way to get some avatars either.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Lazy Lord said:

I know my options in the changed state. Does not mean I should accept it while the former state was more to my liking

Having avatars in there just trolled new players such as with event pachinko they got an avatar thinking that they got a girl even if you change your avatar every day it was still to many avatars in mythic pachinko.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lazy Lord said:

Thankfully they provided another reason for the removal. "Trolling" one would have been a laughable one

Speaking of trolling, we have heard you alright. Let's move on from the avatar-loving side topic, please. Cheers.

• Like 3

[14/12] New patch out...

Overall cute, but one thing pop up in my mind. The new Stairway background is good, well designed and 'modern' for KK standards. It surely costed the art fee.

Was everyone asking for, while probably a revamp of the normal Arena will be more welcome? Or adding a different BG art for Leagues/Seasons? People surely see those BG more than Pantheon ones.

5 on 10 for this.

New adventure for a world I'll see in an year, so hope you'll enjoy it.

Filters in the Team Edit are working like charm, but I don't see any use for, as long Level is not a query and an explicit value. You cannot go from the Team Edit to the Market, so, even if you spot a necessity, you have to confirm the Team, go to the Market, reach the girl and boost her.

So, was actually a good expense of resources? 6 on 10 for this as it work fast and fine, but to me sound as a toy.

Rewards for completing the Events! 300 Rainbow Gems for Classic and 100 Rainbow Gems for Orgy Days...

Extra gems, that are not exactly free, if you don't play to fill up the Pokedex. But not a great incentive for completionism, as 100 Rainbow Gems aren't a thing.

An average, maintenance patch to me.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2021 at 7:02 AM, lepidocter said:

[14/12] New patch out...

//snip

Filters in the Team Edit are working like charm, but I don't see any use for, as long Level is not a query and an explicit value. You cannot go from the Team Edit to the Market, so, even if you spot a necessity, you have to confirm the Team, go to the Market, reach the girl and boost her.

I totally misread this and thought it was harem, thanks (had not remembered to check til now thus the late reply - I thought maybe rolled back).

I can use this however to me it'd be more helpful if they put colour as well as name for element to help me memorize one less thing 😜

Also nice to see any and all filters (or sorting) in harem IMO (tho I agree level is more(most?) important).

PS: And if filters were in alphabetical order (either/any place=))

Edited by jpanda
PS

7 hours ago, Incubys said:

Todays Patch Notes don't seem to have been updated since last week ?

That was a very brief issue for the first few minutes after the in-game pop-up appeared. It got fixed very quick.

Patch Notes Week #51

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest coming out on Wednesday: “The Ultimate Penetration”: Bonny got her hands on a new, powerful dildo but needs to test its potential by comparing it to the real deal.

Content release will be on 22.12.2021
Tech improvements will be released on 21.12.2021

New Path of Valor is here!

Path of Valor visual improvements 

• Claiming rewards from will now display a pop-up
    • Obtaining all girl shards will display the reward pop-up as well

Awakening 

• Awakening will now provide level up points in Contests 
  • Awakening pop-up under level 250 has been removed

Monthly card & Bundles
Paypal

Players who have the option to pay with PayPal/SegPay will now be able to make a single purchase not only bundles, but also Monthly Cards with Paypal!  

QoL improvements (PoV UI and no more "0 gem Awakening" popup below level 250), good! PayPal finally available for most things? Good to have more options. Rare Side Quest? Cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​