​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

QoL improvements (PoV UI and no more "0 gem Awakening" popup below level 250), good! PayPal finally available for most things? Good to have more options. Rare Side Quest? Cool.

Most importantly: the bug where awakening didn't award points for Contests is solved; just in time for tomorrow's LC.

• Like 6

New Patch notes are up guys :D

Overall another great patch I´d say(I mean a new world is always great ^^) .. oh and before some of you ask about the cc shard range : I´ve already asked @Magrat about it and I´ll let you guys know once I hear from her :) (EDIT: unfortunately she doesn´t have any info on the shard range: we´ll probably get more about that next week)

EDIT: waiiit ? I´m not sure if I got the patch notes right.. will the new classic event girl only be on champs or is that just an additional way of getting them 😮 ? if they´re only on champs ..well ..then I´ll habe to take back what I just said about the patch notes  :/

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Good patch with good girls. That "champions drop" might be interesting, it might be not doable for me if the girl is...uhm how can i say it.... "at champion impressed", is pretty long to do a full impression bar where i am atm XD.

I must say that adding a girl like this is a really smart move, imo. Is doable for everyone and brings cash to KK for the champion skips (rest,wait). Again seems interesting for now, i'll wait more info :)

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

I must say that adding a girl like this is a really smart move, imo. Is doable for everyone and brings cash to KK for the champion skips (rest,wait). Again seems interesting for now, i'll wait more info :)

Just a few days after I completed the last Champion and finally obtained Shtupra, and decided to focus exclusively on CC from now on... I must strongly disagree :)

But players with thousands of tickets will no longer have to worry about spending them :D

I also hope that we don't have to impress the champion to obtain shards, and that it's part of the standard reward (Cash + Shards?). So we could still casually fight champions, without having to prepare enough tickets (and game time) to be sure to beat them.

• Like 3

Patch Notes Week #52

Adventure

• New Adventure World 15 Quest 18 release: Darth Excitor: An invasion?!… Check out the latest adventure!

New World has been released!

Squid Island!

• New Adventure World 16 Quest 1 release: “Small House”: Teleported to a weird place…Check out the latest adventure!

Improvements

Girl on champions for next Classic event 

Champions
Classic event

• Champions will drop some Classic girl shards

New Places of Power girl has been summoned

ekaterina-166x300.png

• Ekaterina (CH)

New Club champion girl!

2-181x300.png

Stellaluna (KH)

Bunny has recruited two One grade characters:

3-146x300.png                4-152x300.png

Erotic Reader Any                 Bedtime Jujubee

Holiday Closure

During the holiday season, customer support and community management will have limited availability. In case of emergencies, please contact Magrat on discord.
Thank you for your understanding!

Happy Holidays!
Kinkoid

Pretty nice patch. Nothing too crazy either way, but some hope.

• End of Training Dimension. Well, that one was really hit and miss (I'm mostly disappointed by the fact that the name and beginning of the chapter were very misleading, although I enjoyed the story we ended up having, for the most part—see the next point for my personal biggest disappointment in that chapter, without spoilers.)

• A brand-new world opens up. Cool! I hope that one will be even better, and I hope @Fab Kinkoid et all will stop taunting me with awesome stuff only to take a 180° turn and destroy my expectations. You know exactly which scene I'm pointing my finger at, "Fabienne"... We're about to enter the year 2022. If you're not going to give people with slightly non-vanilla sexual fantasies what they want, then at the very least, stop making fun of us and stop taunting us about it. And actually, I hope your Mary Sue's next variant will make heterosexual love to our main character. Your job is to help us fulfill our fantasies, not your own. You're writing for us, not your diary. And for a team who's so proud of tolerating gay men (as long as they exist solely in their own re-skinned version of the game)... You sure cater to the basic, boring and sexually unimaginative average straight male's checklist way too much in the main(stream) game. I'm very tired of this BS. Moving on... V_v

• The two new 1-star girls look amazing. I wish I hadn't used up my whole stash of GPx10s before they arrived, but I'm glad they're here.

• The new PoP girl seems great. To be more precise, contrary to what Girl Surveys typically allow us to express: the art looks really really great. The character design is awesome. The theme is not my jam at all, though, but we'll see if the scenes manage to keep me interested when I get to see them in a month or so.

• The upcoming new CC girl looks great in terms of design, very promising even. She's done by an artist who has been very inconsistent over the past year or so, providing us with some of the worst art in the game's history (Hazel), some of the best (many girls), and a lot of in-between. I also hope we won't have her on the KH CC and struggle the entire month as we just did with Sofia's pose getting picked 3/5 times per run. The CC power levels and shard distribution need to get reworked, but Rosso already knows about that and kinda promised it would get done in the near future.

• "Champions will drop some Classic event girl shards". Could mean anything from a fantastic addition to a punishing nightmare. I'm cautiously optimistic that it's the former. The former would be "fighting any of the regular Champions counts as if you were fighting any of the relevant villains for the couple of event girls obtainable that way". Eg whether I fight Romero, Alban or anything in between, I have a decent chance to drop some extra shards for either of the two girls I can get shards for by fighting Grunt or Ninja Spy or whatever other tutorial level long obsolete map boss. If it's anything else, especially if we have to fight a specific champion and/or if the shards they give are for "exclusive" girls that we can't get by other means, then this will suck.

Here's hoping that 2022 will be the year when Kinkoid and their fan base finally click.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Liliat said:

But players with thousands of tickets will no longer have to worry about spending them

Here i am XD. And yeah let's hope shards are in the standard reward, fulling a bar is not easy for me (i've done them too much).

13 minutes ago, Liliat said:

and decided to focus exclusively on CC from now on... I must strongly disagree

Sorry for you mate :) 

• Like 2

Here I am once again sharing more info with you guys :D

As for the classic event girl and champion situation, it looks like it´s going to be this way (pretty much confirmed but not by GD´s so I´d take it with a grain of salt :P ) :

Classic´s still going to be 6 girls, the distribution will be as followed:
- 1 girl from Daily Missions

- 2 girls from villiains
- 2 girls from PAchinko exclusively
- 1 girl from a champion

all girls except the daily mission girl will still be obtainable from Pachinko so the changes basically mean: 1 less pachinko exclusive girl -> great new imho

Shards will drop from only one champion and only on non-final stages (that´s what I understood)  :)

No info on the % or the shard range though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 minute ago, Rylarth said:

They can add Girls on the CC how much they want as long as I need to fight him in a rotation of 9 months to get a single girl I wont consider that a good deal hope they reconsider and take time to seriously balance the CC

the classic event girl won´t be on the cc but one of the normal champs just in case you misread it or I didn´t made myself clear :)

Also they already said that cc will be improved(well hopefully :D) it´ll definitely happen, the question is when ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

all girls except the daily mission girl will still be obtainable from Pachinko so the changes basically mean: 1 less pachinko exclusive girl -> great new imho

this could be actually nice, but this

2 ore fa, holymolly ha scritto:

Shards will drop from only one champion and only on non-final stages (that´s what I understood)  :)

sends shivers down my spine, tbh, since it kind of gives "shards on stage completion" vibes. And in this case, if we are talking of actual "shards", and not a full x100 on completion, It could be a whole new layer of nightmares.

It must be said that, even in the worst case, it wouldn't be that much different from the current situation, with three girls locked in pachinko, but we'll have a chance of getting one from another source and, however little it may be, a chance is still better than none, I guess.

I can't help looking at my Visor stage 11-4 with 4 out of 5 positions being suspended congress and my Alban at stage 10-5 and feel an interesting amount of pain 😅     

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:
  • The upcoming new CC girl looks great in terms of design, very promising even. She's done by an artist who has been very inconsistent over the past year or so, providing us with some of the worst art in the game's history (Hazel), some of the best (many girls), and a lot of in-between. I also hope we won't have her on the KH CC and struggle the entire month as we just did with Sofia's pose getting picked 3/5 times per run. The CC power levels and shard distribution need to get reworked, but Rosso already knows about that and kinda promised it would get done in the near future.

You really would call Hazel to be the worst class in the game while having Giovanna, Condom-chan and Pit'Chun in the game? o.O Doesn't feel even close

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 2

37 minutes ago, Antimon said:

this could be actually nice, but this

sends shivers down my spine, tbh, since it kind of gives "shards on stage completion" vibes. And in this case, if we are talking of actual "shards", and not a full x100 on completion, It could be a whole new layer of nightmares.

It must be said that, even in the worst case, it wouldn't be that much different from the current situation, with three girls locked in pachinko, but we'll a chance of getting one from another source and, however little it may be, a chance is still better than none, I guess.

I can't help looking at my Visor stage 11-4 with 4 out of 5 positions being suspended congress and my Alban at stage 10-5 and feel an interesting amount of pain 😅     

yeah the benefit of this change greatly depends on the drop rates but even so it´s just one of the previously pachinko exclusives so even if the drops are horrendous we can simply ignore it and forgot that it ever happened so either way it´s a win win situation for me :)

21 minutes ago, garadron said:

You really would call Hazel to be the worst class in the game while having Giovanna, Condom-chan and Pit'Chun in the game? o.O Doesn't feel even close

I´m pretty sure you guys mean alt. albane and her "crew" :D (she actually gives me nightsmare´s .. such a great girl like albane is supposed to be her ? no way..)

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

Where can the patch week 52 be seen ? I only saw in game today the announce of a new world, with weresquids.

I´ve updated this post earlier, if you go to the first page of this topic you´ll be able to see the whole patch notes or on Kinkoids blog :)

2 hours ago, garadron said:

To each their own, and we're not going to derail this thread with a sterile back and forth about our respective tastes and preferences. And I said "one of the worst", not the worst (I'm sensing a language barrier, here).

Having said that, art also has a lot of technical aspects to it that I'm acutely aware of and experienced with. You are very clearly not well-versed enough in visual arts to even understand what I was talking about. Putting Giovanna (very poor art quality), Condom-Chan (mediocre art quality) and Pit'chun (amazing art quality and  great technical mastery) in the same bag, and all supposedly worse than Hazel (horrible art quality) is proof enough you don't belong in any conversation about art quality.

And art quality isn't really something to discuss in-depth here. Also, my feedback was long and rich, and you felt compelled to quote me just to "disagree" with my mention of this artist's worst work? I also mentioned they did tons of great work, too. And so, so much more. It's cool if you like Hazel, despite the terrible drawings she comes with. But it's definitely not worth cherry-picking that one bit in someone's real on-topic  feedback just to open your loud mouth about it.

TL;DR: Shut it. Now.

• Hug 4

My thoughts on Patch Notes #52

New World, new quest: Yay, finally out of the clouds and back on land 😀

Girl on Champions (Classic event addition): Not as good as giving each Champion a new girl (as is done with Villians and the Club Champion) but, it's a nice touch to help bring the Champions back into game relevance after all of their regular (and awesome) girls have been recruited into our harems. 😀

New PoP Girl: What's not to love? Great looking body, red hair, and she ice skates! 😀

New Club Champion Girl: Slightly overweight MILF with a modest touch of gothic makeup. Not my taste but I won't kick her out of bed.

Bunnies new Recruits: Damn, that wererabbit has good taste! 😀

• Like 4

If we talk about fragments from champions, then the only acceptable option is when there is a chance of fragments falling from each battle, and in no case after complete victory over it, as happens with regular girls of champions.

The reason is simple - champions grow in difficulty and they have no ceiling in it, moreover, they reduce your progress by 10% every day. And if you defeat them more or less regularly, then a moment comes when it is very difficult to defeat them (hundreds and hundreds of fights and tickets are needed), and sometimes it is simply impossible, especially if the poses coincide unsuccessfully.

That is why there should be a chance for fragments from every battle, just as now the results are counted for the path of attraction, and not in any case not for a complete victory.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 15 heures, holymolly a dit :

I´ve updated this post earlier, if you go to the first page of this topic you´ll be able to see the whole patch notes or on Kinkoids blog :)

Thank you.

Should'nt it be in the in game news inbox too ? If it's not in game, few will see it. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

Thank you.

Should'nt it be in the in game news inbox too ? If it's not in game, few will see it. 

Yeah would be good but I´m just a forum mod so I can´t do anything about it :D .. we´ve already told Magrat yesterday about it though ^^

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kaitana said:

If it's not in game, few will see it. 

Not really. Most players casual enough to not know where to look for patch notes won't look at them even if there's a popup in game to the same link most non-casual players already have bookmarked (like most of us dedicated enough to participate in the forum, on discord etc.).

Just so you know, it's the exact same link every time. They just add the latest notes on top of the page: https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/
And it's not like it'd be hard to find through a quick google search for anyone who missed it so far either.

• Like 3

So we get 20 shards per completed stage from champs that´s actually really good imo ..should be doable for most people within the event duration to get the girl for free :)

Great f2p change.. hope all the f2p will make use of it :D (well as well as all the others obviously :P )

Wait: nvm it´s just a chance for shards 🤣.. and here I was hoping it actually would be generous :D

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, holymolly a dit :

So we get 20 shards per completed stage from champs that´s actually really good imo ..should be doable for most people within the event duration to get the girl for free :)

Meh. Since champions get harder and harder, I'm not so sure about that. I don't think I could beat Alban 5 times in 9 days; let alone 6 (If I don't start on the first stage). There's a 24h hours timer between each stage, too.

I'm on Whatty's stage 6; doing 5% of damage per ticket. It will take me 20 ticket/5 hours at best. Then, 24h + 5 Hours per stage, x5, that's more than 6 days. Probably more like 7-8 days, since I won't be able to play non-stop. "Doable", but probably not for "most people", I think.

And on top of that, it makes Club Champions even harder, since you have less tickets to dedicate to them (Again: most players don't have unlimited tickets. 30 Tickets/day is what I get on average, and I spend them faster than that).

So... I'm not against this change, but I'm not quite enthusiastic about it either. Still better than Pachinko-exclusive for sure, and the fact that you get shards every stage (Rather than just 100 shards at the end) means you can at least start making some progress towards the girl, which is good (Assuming "Revivals" are still a thing, or will be, eventually :D )

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​