​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Oh, my God, stop it! There were not enough tickets before, if you play actively image.png.ebc5d10347f970685ab78728aec41ea4.png, then after that it looks like a mockery. There is also a chance of not 100% for 20 crystals. 

image.png.550b95bf8a92eda1ce3e97776558f7e0.png

It was possible to just make 100 shards of a girl or 10 kisses in stage 5, which forced the players to cram even more tickets...

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Thanks 2

à l’instant, Dmitrii a dit :

There is also a chance of not 100% for 20 crystals.

I missed that point. In that case, I have to change my mind. It's not "meh", it's just awful, and I won't bother trying. I don't have enough tickets to waste on a "chance" to get 20 shards every 30 hours (And if that chance is anything below 90%, it means we'll be forced to pay Kobans to reset Champions to get the girl. At this point, I'd rather pay Epic orbs directly).

• Like 3

And it is exactly what we didn't want XD. As @Liliat said champions are pretty strong now (at least mine) so putting shards of the girl at every "impression point" is not good, is even worst if is only a chance to drop them.

Could have been good, imo there should be a chance to drop shards each fight. You want people to buy the "skip time" and use kobans ? ok make the shards drop casual (sometimes yes and sometimes no) and like 1-2 shards max, but at least the players who plays the champions for all the event can get her.... 

So... Yeah, i agree with @bolitho76 good idea bad implementation. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

And it is exactly what we didn't want XD. As @Liliat said champions are pretty strong now (at least mine) so putting shards of the girl at every "impression point" is not good, is even worst if is only a chance to drop them.

Could have been good, imo there should be a chance to drop shards each fight. You want people to buy the "skip time" and use kobans ? ok make the shards drop casual (sometimes yes and sometimes no) and like 1-2 shards max, but at least the players who plays the champions for all the event can get her.... 

So... Yeah, i agree with @bolitho76 good idea bad implementation. 

I guess it´s good she´s still in EpP :D .. (imagine being happy about a girl  in EpP to spent kobans on(well I´ve already forgotten what those pretty red orbs are since we get almost none anymore :P )  )imagine them cutting the girl from EpP :I

• Haha 4

And don't forget the implications on the rest of the game: you can't count on those 10 kisses for the KC, you have to rethink your strategy for LC, PoA & other places where fighting champions is needed, ...

Best thing to say about this new feature: you can just ignore it & play the event as before, trying to get the girl in pachinko.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Lumpi46 said:

And don't forget the implications on the rest of the game: you can't count on those 10 kisses for the KC, you have to rethink your strategy for LC, PoA & other places where fighting champions is needed, …

Your kisses are safe. The final stage doesn’t drop shards. 
It does mean you need to win 6 or 7 stages, depending on whether you are currently at the final stage. 

(That’s assuming a 100% chance on shard drops for non final stages. Haven’t seen any experiences yet to validate that assumption)

Edit: based on 4 reports so far, none of those has seen shards drop. Small sample size, but still a very bad sign.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

(That’s assuming a 100% chance on shard drops for non final stages. Haven’t seen any experiences yet to validate that assumption)

It's not, unfortunately. Instead, we're starting the year on the wrong foot (my poor Virginia), as already mentioned in the event's thread, but this is relevant to the patch itself:

not a good joke.png

-------
EDIT: Also, the irony of the DOUBLE (OVER)NERF isn't lost on me. This is very reminiscent of what was done for Ymens:

1. Reduce sources of champion tickets drastically
  2. Also introduce something new that requires a ton of extra tickets

Just like they reduced Ymen income tenfold, and then gave us the gift of the surprise worst PoA ever with the highest requirements ever seen for the Ymen tasks... Balancing stuff means finding a good middle-ground. Not turning something way too plentiful into something super scarce... V_v

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

so with normal luck this means that we have to do 10 rounds (50% chance for 20 shards) + 2 final rounds.

Theoretically you can do 7 rounds in 9 days (24h (reset) + 6h (20 fights) + a few hours that you lose if you are not a comupter. Then you pay 5 * 432 koban for skip + 100 * 6 koban for fights at the end.

And all this for a 3 star epic girl which will be available later in orgy days or mythic pachinko.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

(50% chance for 20 shards)

You're almost right (and this would already be nowhere near worth it if you were). It seems the odds are actually evenly split between all 6 possible equipment AND the girl shards, so it's only a 1/7 chance to get shards at all with each non-final victory.

TL;DR: Not even taking orbs into account, it's WAY cheaper to just flat out pay the 5.4k for the girl in Epic Pachinko than to even touch the Champion. V_v

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Regional_Man said:

For the Fantasy Season did they scrap the $15M ($25M extra if seasonal pass was purchased) reward? Since I can't see the reward in any of the tiers or maybe I am just blind.

See a few posts above yours in this thread (moved your post from the one about the current Classic event).

Noacc, the new Champion shard drop mechanic is broken.

The dropchance is ridiculously low, making it nearly completely impossible to even complete the girl, and that's not even taking into account the massive cost of Tickets and kobans which, again reminder to the Kinkoid team, people who started playing this year do. not. have. an. abundance. of., only long-time players do. This new feature is, again, totally to the disadvantage of newer players and no fun for longer players either because of the terrible terrible drop chance. If this was a guaranteed drop it would've been okay(ish), but this is completely unrealistic.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It's a good idea to add an classic event's girl on a classic champion. The club champion will be a bit harder but that's ok, on the principle. And contrary to pachinko, you choose the girl you want, that's very motivating. Adding a feature to the game who ask for tickets when they are so rare is questionable but if there's something to gain, it could be interesting, and players will choose between the two uses for tickets.

I tried one time and failed. If I was lucky I would have get 20 shards, and that's right I have less than 20 shards on the event girl I try to get on a villain, after one day. But villains are never down for 24 jours after a fight (9 days that's long, but if all stops during minimum 5 of these 9 days, that's short), nor are they using rare resources, nor are they becoming harder with the number of fights, nor are they giving shards only at the beginning of a fight. For all these reasons, I believe saying there's an event girl obtainable on a champion is only true in theory. That's not harder than pachinko, that's near the same (orbs are rarer than tickets, and have no other use than pachinko, it's the only differences).

When I had the club champions girls and if the classic event girl who's on the champion interest me, I would try again. Before that, it's too expensive and risky (less than pachinko but far more than villains). 

Edited by Kaitana
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

That's not harder than pachinko, that's near the same (orbs are rarer than tickets, and have no other use than pachinko, it's the only differences).

Have you read at least some of the posts before yours? You seem to be missing a fair bit of info on how the feature currently works, and why it's not even comparable to pachinko in any way. To be fair, there are some pretty important posts on the subject that were made in the current Classic event's thread instead of here, so this wasn't easy to gather and follow.

Before you mentioned orbs, I honestly was about to ask you if you were speaking about the EVENT Pachinko. I assume you do have the good one in mind instead, EPIC Pachinko, so you must either underestimate that, or you don't have all the info on just how terrible the new Champion "option" currently is. Truth be told, even the EvP, as bad and obsolete as it is, would be a better option than the "Girl on a regular Champion" idea as it is currently implemented: you have a 22.5% chance to get a full girl in EvP every time you throw 1.8k kobans at it.

To grab Malina from Whaty as of this writing, you have a 14.28% chance to get 20% of her every time you throw a truckload of tickets plus either a LOT of your time attacking him every 15 mins (depending on your own Whaty's level, the quality of your draft etc.) or a truckload of kobans if you want to go faster. And then you either wait 24 hours or you burn a few hundred more kobans to skip the cooldown. Rinse, repeat, reach his Stage 5, waste your tickets, time and/or kobans on that, get 10 Kisses. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. And MAYBE if you're insanely lucky, you'll complete her that way before the end of the event... At the mere cost of God knows how many hundreds of tickets, and thousands of kobans (unless you're already throwing €30 a month in real-world money at the game, in which case it's still very expensive but less so than for a non-Platinum VIP player).

What I've said earlier wasn't hyperbole. Even if you have zero orbs and you simply purchase an event girl for 5,400 kobans from the EP, that's a lot less expensive than trying to get Malina from Whaty. And definitely a million times less of a hassle. You could probably grab her and a couple other girls that way and it would still be a better bang for your kobans than just her from the champion.

And you don't choose anything. Not any more than you choose which villain you have to fight for which girl.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, natstar said:

Huge let down that it's only on one champion

That's also very true.

As a quick aside, I've removed my reaction to the rest of your post, but man... don't be afraid to ask for tips and tricks, either in your club (you have quite a bit of expert players right there with you) or in the QA section. I'm used to raising my eyebrow when you speak of strategy, but what you've said about wasting your gems and books for a mere champion draft in this era of the game... I wish I could keep you from hurting yourself like that. :(

• Like 3

16 hours ago, holymolly said:

So we get 20 shards per completed stage from champs that´s actually really good imo ..should be doable for most people within the event duration to get the girl for free :)

Even if we were guaranteed to receive shards for winning at each stage, it would still be a problem, because for the mass of players it is unrealistic to defeat the champion 6 times in 10 days because he is already too strong for this (champions grow in strength after victories over them, do not forget ). And many actively defeated the champion in order to get kisses for another event in the game, and now they are "punished" for this.
But what they did in the end was another slap in the face of the players. Like awakening, removal of tokens, nerfing prices and a lot of other smaller changes and innovations in the game that literally destroy everything that came before. As a result, since the beginning of autumn, about 15 people out of 40 have stopped playing in my club, and this tendency is only getting worse.

I will add that we have a so-called "test server" where the new function should have been tested, collected feedback, optimized and only then sent to a live server. But why do this if you can not? (sarcasm, sarcasm)

And the final question is how this function should have worked if the developers had at least a little oil in their heads instead of sawdust. The rewards for 1 fight with any champion (club champion, too) add a chance to get girl shards with about the same chance and quantity as in battles with a troll. And that was all that was needed. But no, we are trying to feed the players with "guano on a shovel" and then wonder why there is a "negative reaction" to this.

Edited by Solion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The new year just started and we're already gathering more negative reputation, ey Kinkoid? 😎 2021 was all about good game developers with a great past creating crappy bugged games. Hentai Heroes seems no different. But 2021 ended so shouldn't it be a time for improvement? We're going down very fast and we should stop before it's too late to save the game.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Solion said:

But what they did in the end was another slap in the face of the players.

I think this has to be put into perspective a little bit. I actually agree with the most of the rest of what you said, but the simple fact is that the Champion option was an ADDITION. Nothing was taken away. You can still pick this girl up via Pachinko as you could every other month. You've just been given the option to also do so via Champions. It may be a bad option, but it is still something extra over and above what was there, so I wouldn't go as far as comparing it to the other nerf/features that have really upset players recently.

This is a terrible system that simply looks like the designers never actually had the game play experience to know how it would work (despite the insistence that the KK team are playing the game, regularly new feature releases seems this way.....) And this is the real problem. KK announce an update that sounds like it could be good, players get excited, KK release the update and everyone's let down.

How could it be improved:

- Increasing the shards dropped on a completed stage to at least 50 (still not great).
- Guaranteeing the 20 shards on completion of the stage (still not great).
- Offering a chance of a shard drop after every performance as with fighting Villians. Assuming that tickets are no object (!!!) that mean you can get 2 chances every 30min compared to 1 chance with Villians, but you then factor in the 24 hour cool down and this roughly evens out. Honestly though, most of us would still need more tickets for this to be viable.
- Offering the same girls that are on the Villians on the Champions. This would allow the champions to be used to pick up EXTRA shards for these girls, whether the shards were random drops after performances or guaranteed at the completion of a stage. I know I'd find this very useful, as I have to sit out the first few days of the Classic event to keep my banked Combativity for the MD. I could then use tickets to make-up for this and switch to Villians once the MD is done. This might not fit into the lore of the game well though (how could a girl be both captured by a Villian and with a Champion?)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I hope Kinkoid will see, that only a small minority will use the Champion option (mostly because of platinum-card) and so adjust the system with the girl on a champion. I think it would be a good and playable solution if they change it to a guaranteed 1 Shard drop per performance. So you have to use ca 12 tickets per day and this is an amount that also beginner should have at disposal. Alternativly, but not so beginner-friendly it could also be a 50% chance of 1 Shard like in CC.

4 hours ago, Solion said:

I will add that we have a so-called "test server" where the new function should have been tested, collected feedback, optimized and only then sent to a live server. But why do this if you can not? (sarcasm, sarcasm)

If you didn´t happen to know: Rosso feels like the test server isn´t big enough for "testing" -> that´s probably the reason why we "test" things on the live server :P

Also @JustVisitingReborn +1 
Since it´s just an addition I´m not too mad about it either ..but it surely doesn´t make any fun fight the champs for 12hours just to get an item. I feel like the champs or at least their drops should be re-thought since it´s just not up-to-date with the current game anymore..independently of the currently classic event changes. I mean fighting the champ for legendary items when they actually had a value was one thing but now after the cash nerv and the Pachinko changes they´re simply worthless (even with the girl in the current design)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 2

Il y a 9 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Have you read at least some of the posts before yours? You seem to be missing a fair bit of info on how the feature currently works, and why it's not even comparable to pachinko in any way.

Yes I have. Maybe not all of them, but I found inconsistencies which makes me disbelieved those I read. That, added (maybe) to my poor english skills and (I'm sure of it) to my attempt of not attacking people when I don't need to, is probably what surprises you (or maybe shock you, it would explain to me your agressivity). 

I was told a forum is a place where things can be discussed, and if you are alone with your point of view that's not a problem. But it seems on this forum it is however a problem. Here you are forced to follow the one who speaks before. That's boring, bye.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​