​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

5 minutes ago, GokuSSJB said:

I'm confused u care or naw u said can't wait for new stuff but put idc lol naw jk but fr that makes no since

it makes perfectly sense, i dont care about animations, but about other stuff i hope they put resources in (rather than in animations)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

it makes perfectly sense, i dont care about animations, but about other stuff i hope they put resources in (rather than in animations)

You've understood that? I commend you, I couldn't decrypt it 😅.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, blaa said:

new patch notes are up, let's see

new quest -> great

seasons animations -> dont care, some people will like it, i guess - hopefully it's not another reason to slow the game down; i would love if they put their resources in another project though

QoL improvements -> great, need filter were added

new league girl -> okay, nothing you can do about it, i guess (not my art style, but who cares)

club leadership: were already announced yesteday -> great; not sure though if there wasnt a better way to solve the problem; sounds like a lot of work for support, especially how many players left the game the last few month

survey results -> good thing first: market will be reworked, finally. Not sure how they want to implement shards/gems/orbs though, sounds like another p2w feature, massive money sink

other results are quite interessting; not sure what people saw in the waifu option or in the labyrinth, but we gotta see how it turns out. Might be another koban sink, but let's wait and see.

where did you see the patch notes? it shows 12.01 for me still in the first post

Nevermind, it's there now

Edited by garadron

On 11/25/2020 at 4:34 PM, Noacc said:

From all the listed features, the majority of you got enthusiastic about: 

• Market improvements
  • Waifu 
  • Labyrinth

So we will be working on delivering those three features. Please keep in mind that we shared with you prototypes and they will be subject to change in the following months as we develop them.

image7-11.png

Is the third place taken by Labyrinth?
Market improvements - 14.2%
Waifu - 12.4%
Boss Bang - 12.1%
Labyrinth - 11.1%

1 minute ago, Forman said:

Is the third place taken by Labyrinth?
Market improvements - 14.2%
Waifu - 12.4%
Boss Bang - 12.1%
Labyrinth - 11.1%

yes, that's surprising, but there are two theories: a) they chose labyrinth cause boss bang got a big/ger backlash or b) boss bang is already planed to implement, so it wasnt really a choice and they just took the next best thing.

Comment.

Side quests: see you in two years at least.

Animations:... that doesn't work on my Firefox release, so they will not lag anything.

Filters: very very welcome!

Leagues: Flynn have a very cute face! How good is that rendering. I don't get aroused by muscular bodies, but the overall quality is one lightyear far from Ivanka, that was quite disappointing. Quite a lot, indeed.

Clubs: a tutorial on how to change the Leader starting from... May? Maybe is retroactive?

Results on Survey: I'm a bit puzzled on some of the entries, the Contextual League wasn't so bad as idea (if balanced in tiers) and Boss Bang is dramatically high, probably just 'cause the first of the entire list.

Anyway: Waifu is unuseful but very welcome, if paired with the alignement of buttons that's better on touch screens. Info are too much scattered now and I'm a bit pointy on ergonomics. Having a cute girl in the front page does also remember me the kind of game I'm in.

The market will include gems and shards? That's uncanny good news! Even if they cost a lot of kobans. At least, with some grinding, you can do something about. The prototype sucks, but the intent is good and hopefully they'll add a "sell all of this rarity" button. They should launch a specific survey for this revamp.

Labyrinth sound good, entirely. A different and more active Stairway that probably will include some slight degree of strategy. Some other game in the genre had some difficulty to convey such "progressive mission" kind of event, let's see what happen.

Overall, a lot of news that I feel positive about.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alander said:

Hello.

Are points for league battles normally added after the patch?

(they don’t give anything on СхН now)

it was a bug reported yesterday on test server and they said it has been fixed; apparently not for cxh, but only for HH. I wouldnt recommend doing any league fights currently. I did (almost) all my fights yesterday cause I didnt believe in a proper implementation.

Edited by blaa

The survey is a fiction. We were just given a list in which the developers will produce IDEALLY. I don't believe that they could only vote for Waifu and for crafting with girls' equipment, too. It is plausible only with the market (and then without all this p2w) and with the redesign, well, with the leagues (since they give awards, they should be released almost last)

My two cents:

Side Quest: Story or Side Quest - every time a good addition

Girl animations: Wasted Dev time in my eyes, but there will be guys who will like it. Never mind!

Harem improvements: Good addition.

New League Girl: At first glance she is nice.

Clubs: Will be a lot of work for Support, but I had something expected in this direction after the great discussions about price nerf and awakenings and the drain of long time players.

New features:

Market Improvement: The announced direction is good and I will hope that they didn't butcher it.

Waifu: Nothing that I want. Wasted Dev-time in my eyes, but other like it and it's not a great problem to me if it will start, so: I don't care.

Labyrinth: We have to wait if they butchered the Idea or if they do it well.

@Forman: I think they choose Labyrinth because this event got lesser heavy dislikes. The results that they show us are in first case the positiv feedback but it didn't say much about how much participants dislike the feature.

• Like 4

Patch notes #3 (we reset or smt ? XD) my opinion:

1. Side quest: more exp/item/images always good
  2. Animations: nothing special to me but fine
  3. Harem: more filters good we are going (very slowly) in the right direction
  4. League girl: i do not recognize her for now but 😍😍😍
  5. Club: a bit long to do but is nice for the people that need a way to do it (i'm a club leader so i'll never need it, WAKANDA Hentai hero forever!!!!)
  6. Survey: Here the short answer is: very good, bleah no and good.

Long version:

1. Market improvement: Allowing players to acquire from the Market more of the useful items of the game (such as shards, gems, orbs, tickets, etc is interesting  but our economy is still a bit "ruined" so i'm not sure how good it will be. It all depends on the price (specially if some things will come out in kobans....). "Auto buy" is fine specially if there is the option "buy only with money (without kobans)" and "buy everything (with kobans too)". There will be (at least seems so) an option to full a girl (books and gifts) and i think is good, no more 2 hours clicking. Would be perfect if we could choose what items use to fill the bar but probably is only a thing of me.
  2. Waifu: i personally hate this. I like the change of the town for the events and is a thing that i always liked (maybe not the flickering in OD, but is the only exception). Plus i'm a harem dude-> i love many girls-> i can't choose one. I know lots of people has a favourite one but i like many of my girls and there are 1000 of them now. Again is only my very personal point of view. Making me choose one is horrible XD
  3. Labyrinth: it seems interesting a bit of a shame that will be timed. We need to see how it evolve, hoping that it will not be another huge "kobans demanding feature"

Last thought: i was hoping that the clubs improvements were considered for first, but ok. It means more time for me and my guild mates to upgrade what we miss. Also i would like the other league, i know some people do not like it and find it boring and whatever reason, but i think that a little more kobans as prizes would be nice (even 1000 kobans more would change a lot the game plan for me)

• Like 2

The sorting of level does not make it so you can sort level high to low low to high every internet shop in the world can manage this kind of sorting this sorting is extremely limited and fixes nothing halfassed solutions are rarely good solutions 🤔

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Waifu: i personally hate this. I like the change of the town for the events and is a thing that i always liked (maybe not the flickering in OD, but is the only exception). Plus i'm a harem dude-> i love many girls-> i can't choose one. I know lots of people has a favourite one but i like many of my girls and there are 1000 of them now. Again is only my very personal point of view. Making me choose one is horrible XD

I did not read this like you must change, but that you had an option to.  I'm with your perspective.  Guess time will tell.

I am curious if anyone has/is using the club feature to replace guild leader if voting is some feature or it's just a number of people in chat saying "I think Bob, I think Rose, I think Bob, Bob wins, someone contact support."  It really wasn't clear to me but I think some people probably had this problem so can answer easily?  Our guild leader is there (yay) so have no way to tell, just curious.  The 'chat' option seems like a nightmare 😜

• Like 1

Citation

Filters and Sorting

❤️

Sooo much easier for awakening! (Especially when we have to include some 3* girls and ignore some 5* girls; sorting by grade was no longer sufficient). I just brought my 60th girl to lvl 501+, and it was a lot more efficient than usual.

Citation

Everything else

Ok.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I am curious if anyone has/is using the club feature to replace guild leader if voting is some feature or it's just a number of people in chat saying "I think Bob, I think Rose, I think Bob, Bob wins, someone contact support."  It really wasn't clear to me but I think some people probably had this problem so can answer easily?  Our guild leader is there (yay) so have no way to tell, just curious. The 'chat' option seems like a nightmare 😜

We did this ages ago when our leader went AWOL - as well as a number of other players, so it was affecting club champs.  I put in a support ticket and was told we would have to agree in chat, screenshot it and send it in.

When I asked in chat, nobody wanted it, so hence I'm now team leader. I guess all clubs wont be as apathetic.

Support was very quick to make the change when they saw the evidence, so a big thumbs up from me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

We did this ages ago when our leader went AWOL - as well as a number of other players, so it was affecting club champs.  I put in a support ticket and was told we would have to agree in chat, screenshot it and send it in.

When I asked in chat, nobody wanted it, so hence I'm now team leader. I guess all clubs wont be as apathetic.

Support was very quick to make the change when they saw the evidence, so a big thumbs up from me.

Same here, that's why I'm club leader myself.

• Like 4

I don't understand who voted for girls equipment?  Bad idea that will turn this game into an even more micromanaged nightmare.  When implemented I am sure you will have to have it upgraded to the max to compete in leagues.  This will keep the whales whaling I guess.   1,000 girls 5-10 equipment slots each depending on how they do it.... I am getting a headache just thinking about it.  

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​