​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

My observations to the Patch-Notes:

Side Quest: Nice, but sadly the false gems 😉

Champion shards: Step in the right direction, we will see if it's a wide enough step.

Club-Champions: There are some informations, but there is also a lack of information that make it's hard to have a well founded valuation. Without the knowledge about the exact min and max of shards for the participants it's like fishing in murky waters. If the shard gaining is high enough with all Clubmembers active to need 10 or less rounds it could be a good changing.

Path of Valor:

a) Activities Objective: 840 Points from Daily Missions and 1120 from the Contests (if you are able to reach every day at least place 25) gives only 1960 points. The last shards are at 2100. For most players, I think, theres no chance to get the girl(s) from PoV because the contest will be much harder along the PoV and you need better results as 25-11 to get the girl. My solution: Much more points from missions (15 or 20 per mission) and the PoV will doable. 

b) Pachinko Objective: At the first sight, the points seems ok.

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

So if you're at 5 shards at 50% with 37/40 participants, you'll also be at 5 shards at 100% with 37/40 participants.

yeah, that's how it looks like. It really is both, indeed: disappointing and discouraging.

• Like 1

Just now, bolitho76 said:

a) Activities Objective: 840 Points from Daily Missions and 1120 from the Contests (if you are able to reach every day at least place 25) gives only 1960 points. The last shards are at 2100. For most players, I think, theres no chance to get the girl(s) from PoV because the contest will be much harder along the PoV and you need better results as 25-11 to get the girl. My solution: Much more points from missions (15 or 20 per mission) and the PoV will doable. 

i would have included it in my last post, but we posted at the same time, so sorry for posting so much.

In discord someone suggested they should award just all activities, which means also potions for (finishing) DG and PoP. That would be a good solution, too. The advantage would be they might motivate people to care (more) about these two activities.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Re CC Shards, my club has 40 members, of which 29 of them have attacked Champion. Impression is 16.70%

Currently I will get 5 shards when Champion is beaten (unless I get the 100 shard drop !) .

Maybe we need a separate thread to compare shards by participation / total club members to try to work out the shard distribution ? Unless KK want to be a little more forthcoming about how the shard drops work ....

edit : thanks to @Liliatfor posting link to the thread I should have checked for before suggesting starting a new one

Edited by Incubys

I really don't see the CC move as an improvement at all.

My Club only has 33 members, of which only 19 are regularly active. Of those 19, about 6 do most of the heavy lifting, of which I am one. Tickets are a resource that I don't have a lot of excess of. I could really use the additional tickets on the regular Champions to bank Kisses for the KC. Up until now though, there were 5* girls that were an incentive for me to plow these resources into the CC. The more I put in, the more I got out.

Under this new system what incentive is there for me to continue doing the heavy lifting? I don't get anything extra out of it. Other than spending that first ticket I have no control over what I get out of it. Yes, for the reward to ultimately be paid out the round has to be finished, but it makes no difference if you spend one ticket or one thousand to finish the round. In fact, it's not just that I don't have any control - the more I do, the more I'm paying for other players to get the reward

I seriously doubt I'll be the only person to see the CC as a dead feature if this system is maintained in its current format. Far from encouraging everyone to participate, this system encourages everyone to put the absolute base minimum in and let other members of the club do the work to push everyone over the line.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

As we feared, contest PoV will be based on ranks rather than points.

Yop. :( And increasing the points a bit from the ridiculously low amounts they had initially planned won't cut it. Not even close.

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

The new champion starts soon (or has already started for some?). We'll see how it looks in practice.

Not really, not this month and for clubs with lots of up-to-date active players, at least. We have Chad this month, with no new girl attached. So a lot of us were already going to get this no matter what as our "reward", be it for 1 ticket or 1 billion:
image.png

I'm not sure how the PoV for contests would work if it was based on points rather then position, as there can be such a disparity in results. For example Gain XP can net millions of points, where others might be 10s of thousands. Don't get me wrong, basing it on position will probably mean I can't complete that PoV as I've just entered the "Arena of Death" bracket and will struggle to place regularly.

How would you set it up based on points rather then position ?

40 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I really don't see the CC move as an improvement at all.

My club is in the exact same situation - 15 out of 30 participate, 4 out of those do 90%+ of the damage. And of those 4 some have some/most of the girls.

While I wouldnt mind contributing more than I get in return, the current ratio is just absurd - 3 measly shards (I consider the 10 shard estimate to be wildly incorrect). As you already pointed out the club champion is a dead feature. Not only that, but the change is going to have the exact opposite effect that Kinkoid wants (what else can you expect from a bunch of out-of touch, incompetent folks) - instead of making people spend all of their tickets, I personally, and I assume many others are just going to hoard them even more.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Incubys said:

How would you set it up based on points rather then position ?

In a logical way, ideally. Standardize the ballparks of points for all contest formats. There's absolutely no reason to have one contest in which the top 4 scores in billions, others in which the top 4 scores in thousands, and some in which they score in hundreds. And it would make no difference whatsoever for participants. "I got a billion points on you" when you can purchase millions of points in a few clicks is exactly the same as "I got 100 points on you" when you can only score dozens of points at a time...

But even if done the Kinkoid way (eg just like the PoA tasks are: a fixed amount no matter what daily contest formats happen to get rolled during the event) would be a million times better than basing it on ranks. Especially since the odds of getting a bit of every type would be much better over 14 days than over 6.

The main difference is that basing it on points would keep PoV a solo feature. Basing it on ranks will make it a fierce PvP bloodbath, just like LC and contests in general. Especially for players in the BoD (401+ Player Level). Fuck Contests as a feature in this game, period. Gambling against a random group of your fellow players is unhealthy as hell.

----------------

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

and whatever the no more hoarding is supposed to mean

My best guess is that they meant to say "the feature will no longer be a cause for conflicts between clubmates and instead become a truly cooperative effort as it was always meant to be".

Issues with that are:

1. They most likely didn't understand what the issues were that caused conflicts, and this fixes only some of them, while greatly reinforcing or even borderline creating one (lazy freeloaders who can now safely invest just the one ticket and wait for others to work their asses off to earn shards for them).

2. They weren't too sure how to phrase it, unsurprisingly (see 1.) and so they went with "hoarding" because that's something Rosso in particular and other Kinkoid staff incorrectly consider "bad". Of course it misses the mark by a mile as there was nothing remotely comparable to "hoarding" going on with the CC feature, ever. Also, "hoarding" resources is a very classic, rational and healthy way to play a long-term strategy idle game.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

In a logical way, ideally. Standardize the ballparks of points for all contest formats. There's absolutely no reason to have one contest in which the top 4 scores in billions, others in which the top 4 scores in thousands, and some in which they score in hundreds. And it would make no difference whatsoever for participants. "I got a billion points on you" when you can purchase millions of points in a few clicks is exactly the same as "I got 100 points on you" when you can only score dozens of points at a time...

But even if done the Kinkoid way (eg just like the PoA tasks are: a fixed amount no matter what daily contest formats happen to get rolled during the event) would be a million times better than basing it on ranks. Especially since the odds of getting a bit of every type would be much better over 14 days than over 6.

The main difference is that basing it on points would keep PoV a solo feature. Basing it on ranks will make it a fierce PvP bloodbath, just like LC and contests in general. Fuck Contests as a feature in this game, period.

I can't see KK standardising contests before that particular PoV starts, so should it be skipped rather then basing it on position ? As I tried to point out, with the vast disparity in points gained for different contests it would be hard to allocate. 100 points per potion ? A single XP contest could complete the PoV. So do you make it 100,000 points per potion to compensate ? Then some contests won't earn any potions. Does the point / potion ratio change for each contest ? Just seems such a mess, I'm actually looking forward to the Pachinko PoV which I thought would be the worst for me !

4 minutes ago, Incubys said:

As I tried to point out, with the vast disparity in points gained for different contests it would be hard to allocate. 100 points per potion ? A single XP contest could complete the PoV. So do you make it 100,000 points per potion to compensate ? Then some contests won't earn any potions.

As I explicitly pointed out, this is already how it works in existing features that ask players to score a certain amount of points in Contests. Namely PoA. And yeah, depending on your own luck and timing, a "score 20k" Task can either take a few seconds and no effort, or it can take sacrificing a lot of resources (or wasting 24 hours on a 6-day event while crossing your fingers really hard for a better contest), and anything in between.

What makes you somehow assume this would be any different, or any more or less of an issue or a non-issue for PoV specifically? I'd take that any day over the 14-day long Legendary Contests (but worse) that it's going to be with this inane concept of basing it on RANKS.

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

As I explicitly pointed out, this is already how it works in existing features that ask players to score a certain amount of points in Contests. Namely PoA. And yeah, depending on your own luck and timing, a "score 20k" Task can either take a few seconds and no effort, or it can take sacrificing a lot of resources (or wasting 24 hours on a 6-day event while crossing your fingers really hard for a better contest), and anything in between.

What makes you somehow assume this would be any different, or any more or less of an issue or a non-issue for PoV specifically? I'd take that any day over the 14-day long Legendary Contests (but worse) that it's going to be with this inane concept of basing it on RANKS.

Apologies I'd forgotten the 19th step of PoA, yes that could be better but how would you envision potions being allocated ? Would there just be one target per day which would reward the same amount every day ? If so would it have to allow everyone the chance to earn maximum rewards over the 14 days ? The alternative would be multiple targets a day which goes back to the disparity in contests.

I'm honestly not trying to be awkward, just trying to get my head around a better solution without standardised contest points as you mentioned previously.

• Like 1

@Incubys No worries, I see where you're coming from. It's just that no matter how imbalanced a system based on total points throughout all of the 14 daily contests might be, it would still be immensely preferable to any version of a system based on your ranking in each and every last one of the 14 daily contests, as they've just softly confirmed.

So, to me, figuring out something balanced based on points is trivial compared to Kinkoid understanding that basing that PoV on ranks is simply unacceptable.

They could just take the average ballpark of all contest types, and then base the PoV milestones on scoring points in contest based on that average. Some days might allow some players to breeze through the PoV, others might hardly help anyone, but overall it should be okay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

They could just take the average ballpark of all contest types, and then base the PoV milestones on scoring points in contest based on that average. Some days might allow some players to breeze through the PoV, others might hardly help anyone, but overall it should be okay.

That sounds better, would be messy sorting out the milestones but would allow players to progress at own speed, claiming potions like they do in other PoV's, rather then competing for potions against other players

• Like 1

My first thoughts to point-based system was: Reaching 10.000 Points in contest: 200; reaching 20.000 Points: aditional 100; reaching 50.000 Points: aditional 50; reaching 100.000 Points: aditional 50; reaching 500.000: aditional 50; reaching 1.000.000 Points: aditional 50. With theese milestones most players will be able to gain enough points to fulfill the PoV even if they skip some contests and this should doable for starter too.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

I went to bed showing 20 shards.  I wake up showing 4!  Fuck you very much for this communist rule change.  Why should the useless be rewarded?  Club has 21/32 participating and like many other posters alluded to prior-a handful do the heavy lifting.  This change is a club breaker.  I now need to find a club that's very active, the right levels because i don't want the champion too strong for my level but not too weak so everyone has an insane amount of tix for way more attempts per month.  There's so many ways the CC could have been improved to still incentivize active participation without neutering progress for the real hitters.  Epic fail. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

What i don’t get is why they didn’t juste change the minimum amount.

Why punish the « big player » of a clan? I understand that they want to help the one who use tens and tens of ticket to tet the girl. But they could have just make it so the minimum amount of ticket depend on the number of player

As it stand, i can either give up on the girls or change clan since we’re 6-7 to do CC, and i don’t think that was the intended outcome :P

I think they want to push the team-project idea of the ClubChamp. With this in mind it's totally ok that all gain the same reward and it's only a thing if all participate and not how much one single memeber of the club donate.

@Boulie2 I'm not sure, that they don't think: a club that not cooperate in total should not do ClubChamp and if some in a Club want do ClubChamp and other don't the Leader hat do decide which fraction he "will show the door".

• Like 2

Kinkoid, you had one job and thats to tie part of the Club Champions rewards to the relative number of tickets each user has contributed.

I don't get it, the answer is so simple and has been repeated over and over. Has Kinkoid never read any of the solutions? Do we have to bother Noacc again just to make sure this simple bit of feedback finally reaches them? 🥺

• Like 4

I was discussing this with clubmates.  A solution to the club champions problem.  Have a system based on Tickets used but, also give out bonus shards for damage done.  In this way lower level players can get shards while the higher levels will still be getting rewarded for doing more damage.

• Like 2

$50 dollar a month Patreon member and I buy most bundles when they appear..........

Will be initiating charge back request with credit card company if new club champion rules aren't reversed. Plus, I will quit this game entirely as I loved the relaxed atmosphere of the game, now I feel forced to play with little reward on Club Champions. Everyone is arguing in Club Chat where before chat was friendly and laid back.

HH ID 3406600.......there is my ID to prove I'm not lying

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Me and a teammate have been doing 90% of the damage against every single Club Champion for months. Before that I was just an itsie bitsie player at the very bottom of the damage list, just helping out with my 2 cents.

I can tell you from both sides, that this new mechanic does not work.

I don't need 30x shards as the top damage dealer, while the rest of my team gets just 1x. But that doesnt mean, I should suddenly only get 2x shards while Im still the one putting in all the effort with the new system.

Neither is it fair when I'm investing 70% of the tickets whether, Im big or small, I get rewarded with just 2-4x shards.

I can tell you from both sides that basing (part) of the reward simply on relative number of tickets is by far the best and most fair solution to do it. The investment is what should count. The relative participation. If someone helps out by investing tickets, big or small damage, that is what should be rewarded. Not this new system. This new method just makes it completely unrewarding for the people who actually do the most effort.  @Noacc

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So patch notes week #5 my thoughts:

1. Side quest: always nice. Good pics, more exp and some gems are welcome
  2. Increase Champion shards for classic and OD: still not good (see previous comments on this thread XD). Nice try but i won't change my mind so once again: good idea bad implementation. Retry XD
  3. CC shards: This was probably one of the most waited rework from me and for now i'm disappointed. I didn't really understand how it is now (i'll read some of your posts mates maybe i'll figure it out) but it feel even worst (is it possible?!?), maybe also because my club is smaller now (many people stopped playing unfortunately (if someone wants to join is Kingdom Hearts ID 1505, sorry mods for advertising XD is only "two birds with one post stone")). But we will see how it goes
  4. POV: I feel that they are gonna be a problem, specially the contest part. It feels that is going to be a 14 days long Legendary Contest and, for those who still don't know it, I hate LC. It has never been fun from my perspective so having this, is really painful. I hope i'm wrong....
Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​