​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

@Rylarth That's off topic, and also this suggestion has been discussed and rightfully rejected in the past. Each Club would only need one whale in their midst to breeze through the CC this way. Also, the CC shard distribution mechanics have been immensely improved further to player feedback from the previous patch. So no.

• Thanks 1

Thread cleaned up. For those curious, the continuing adventures of Memories from Season 1 can be found where I've moved them: 

No further off-topic post here, please. We should have actual new Patch Notes to comment upon tomorrow, and moving these posts one at a time is tedious as hell (even though this was fun). Cheers.

The last patch has broken the league and season fights. They don't progress after you push the perform button. Tried in PC and mobile with up to date browsers. It seem similar to the bug affecting older browsers during the past week.

edit: solved after restarting my system, perhaps it was just temporary

Edited by jelom

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Patch Notes Week #9

Side Quest

• New Common Side Quest Release: “A Shooting Star”: Shina asks the Hero to help her complete her bucket list and finally cum under the starry sky… Check out the latest Side Quest!

Rebalance 

• Daily Goals for Leagues
    • The amount of League wins required to complete Daily Goals are reduced
      • They are now 4/7/10/15

Club Champions

• New Champion girl has been released on Ezekiel

image5-13.png

• Nubia (KH)

Leagues

New League girl has been added

Compete in the leagues for a chance at winning Rachael!

image3-20.png

• Rachael (HC)

But wait!
There is more!?! 

image8-11.png
Cumback Contest?! 

Yes!
That’s correct, more features are on the way!

image1-18.png

Cumback Contest!

You missed girls from Path of Attraction or Seasons?
Don't worry! We've got you covered!

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday, 7th of March from 13:30 UTC+1

What are Cumback Contests?

Cumback contests are a new type of contest that will revive girls from the previous Path of Attraction and Seasons.
Players who have missed an opportunity from past PoA and Seasons will have a chance to obtain them! 

When will Cumback Contests get released?

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday, 7th March from 13:30 UTC+1

Cumback contests will last 3 days from 13:30 UTC+1 and appear once each week.  

image7-12.png

What are the objectives?

• The objectives of the Cumback contest are different from the usual contests
    • Challenge Club Champion, Do Pantheon Performances, Defeat villains, and other objectives will contribute to your goal of obtaining the girl.

What are the rewards?

Similar to Legendary Contests, Cumback Contests will provide different rewards depending on your placement. 

The rewards are: 

1st place will provide 100 Shards, 5 Mythic Books, 1 Mythic Booster (All mastery emblem), and 150 All Gems 

2-4th place will provide 100 Shards, 3 Mythic Books and 100 All Gems

5-15th: place will provide 50 Shards, 2 Mythic Books and  60 All Gems

16-30th  place will provide 34 Shards, 1 Mythic Book, and 30 All Gems

31th+: the place will provide 10 All Gems

The first Cumback Contests will start on Monday, 7th of March from 13:30 UTC+1

quest: good

rebalance: fine, but it was the wrong kind of balance - the biggest problem with these task is when you get them on wednesday (and not only one but four of them), cause a lot of players have finished most/all fights there. They should consider this too (only 1 of these tasks on W, for instance)

new girls: fine, I will get them along the way - nothing to put extra effort in

Ccontest: Nothing is said about spliting brackets, all we can do is complain about it until they gonna do it (it will take them at least a few weeks). I wonder if there will be also paid-path girls, but I would guess they mostly bring back free girls. Also wondering how crazy people are going for the rewards and how long it's reasonable to save resources to get easier wins later on. I think it's fair to have 3 chances. // overall i like the addition, even better if we didnt had to steal shards from others (when you already have the girl)

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, blaa said:

Ccontest: Nothing is said about spliting brackets, all we can do is complain about it until they gonna do it (it will take them at least a few weeks).

Worse than that, the notes link to the Cumback Contest! blog post, which explicitly states that we'll be competing in the same groups whether or not we already have the girl.

Note: Players will not be divided into different brackets whether or not they have the recruit.

And that's indeed terrible and even terrifying considering how valuable the top 4 and especially #1 rewards are with or without an old 3-star legendary on top of them... V_v

If you don't have the revived girl:

• 1st place will provide 100 Shards, 5 Mythic Books, 1 Mythic Booster (All mastery emblem), and 150 All Gems 
  • 2-4th place will provide 100 Shards, 3 Mythic Books, and 100 All Gems

If you already have the revived girl:

• 1st place will provide 1 Mythic 3-game orb, 5 Mythic Books, 1 Mythic Booster (All mastery emblem), and 150 All Gems 
  • 2-4th place will provide 3 Mythic 1-game orbs, 3 Mythic Books, and 100 All Gems

Sure, a girl is a much better bonus reward than one MPx3 orb (let alone 3 lousy MPx1s). But the "side" rewards are actually worth more than even the girl itself, and everybody and their cousin will fight for those, first and foremost. Which makes mixed groups with players who have the girl and others who don't a game design disaster.

On a side note, the "Challenge Club Champion" objective specifically messes up with whatever rules each Club might have in place for their members, and actively makes a player's individual objectives for this feature clash with their Club's collective goals and rules for the CC. That's a really bad idea as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

On a side note, the "Challenge Club Champion" objective specifically messes up with whatever rules each Club might have in place for their members, and actively makes a player's individual objectives for this feature clash with their Club's collective goals and rules for the CC. That's a really bad idea as well.

thanks, i didnt see the extra page they created. So it's bad. Still: Complaining is the only thing we can do, I already wrote a feedback on discord.

About the CC: at least plat card user wont have an advantage, but, yes, it's not a good idea either (but one i can live with).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blaa said:

rebalance: fine, but it was the wrong kind of balance - the biggest problem with these task is when you get them on wednesday (and not only one but four of them), cause a lot of players have finished most/all fights there.

Except for some D3 top dogs who probably don't need the rewards anyway - who on earth has all of his league fights finished so early that there aren't any left on a wednesday? I don't see many people burning koban like crazy just to get a few points more in the leagues. So I don't really see a balance problem there. ;)
(and even the koban burning top players could save some fights against the weakest opponents for the last day if, for some reason, they are concerned about this - this shouldn't really make a difference)

Anyhow - cumback contests are a great idea. Maybe they aren't perfect yet, but I can live with that. I don't like it that they made another PvP thingy out of it, but... eh. I just have to finish in the top 30 three times. Considering that some players who already have the girls won't even bother, this looks very doable. This should be even easier than getting the girls in the legendary contests.

I've missed the first PoA bonus girls, so I'm really looking forward to next week. :)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1

An early commentation to the Patch-Notes from my side:

Side Quest: Allways wellcome

Rebalance: Ok. Until now I had no problem with the required amount of wins, but I can imagine that some players have problems here, so one step in the right direction. @Moonlynx  A bunch of players will have problems in the last days of the leagues because of a) they don't want to promote and can't get more points, b) they are to week and have no more opponents that they can beat.

New Club-Champ girl / New League Girl: In the next weeks I will get them. The first impression of them is good to me.

Cumback Contest: What should I say.... At First: It's very good to have a chance to get missed girls from PoA or Season.

And now to the not so good parts of the new feature: The format is not one that I will enjoy because you will have a group of players who have no chance to get the girls and will end with 0, 34, 50 or 68 shards because the can't reach top 30 often enough.

At last the terrible part of the CC: At the time I saw the Rewards first my first thought was: Side Reward are the shards. And with this composition of Rewards the main reward is what KK announced as side Reward: The Books, the gems and the Mythic Booster. It will go much more worse with the negated splitting of brackets in Player with and without the girl. My solution would be: you will get one mythic Encyclopedia and 50 rainbow gems since you get the first time points in the actice CC (0 points in the contest means no reward) and if you reach better placements you will get the shards, nothing more. One exception could be to give a Mythic Newspaper in addition for place 1. With theese much lower side rewards all player will get some usefull stuff but players with the girl are no more so much induced to get top Rewards and prohibit other from getting shards for the real main reward.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Except for some D3 top dogs who probably don't need the rewards anyway - who on earth has all of his league fights finished so early that there aren't any left on a wednesday? I don't see many people burning koban like crazy just to get a few points more in the leagues. So I don't really see a balance problem there. ;)
(and even the koban burning top players could save some fights against the weakest opponents for the last day if, for some reason, they are concerned about this - this shouldn't really make a difference)

yes, i agree, most players might no have a problem with this task, but we already had players who couldnt finish it for different reasons. If they adress this problem, they could have done it the right way: make it possible to ditch league fight tasks but still be able to get 100 points. Maybe they should add an option to finish tasks for a certain koban amount? Just in case...

41 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

I've missed the first PoA bonus girls, so I'm really looking forward to next week. :)

dont be too excited, we dont know what girls we will get, chances are we get the two free PoA girls + the two season girls every month.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

Patch notes week #9 my thoughts:

1. Side quest: more pics and resources always good 👍
  2. Rebalance: good
  3. CC girl: 😍😍 and now with the "corrections" i'll get her too XD
  4. League girl: 😍 only a matter of time, she will be mine :)
  5. Cumback Contest (uhm...CC=Club Champion so... CBC?): Here let's see, is very good that the girls are coming back and very fast too (1 CBC X week) and that we get more resources. The bad part (for me) is: first we are all together (who has the girl and who doesn't, as many other pointed out well why is not good), second is basically more legendary contest (event that i hate and despise). The first place (maybe even the top positions) will be impossible to achieve for me i think (even now i get sniped always in the normal contests, honestly i can't remember when my last 1st position was... ) and i'm not really in the spot to just "waste" resources constantly. I'm not fully happy about this new event for now, maybe i'll change my mind after trying it. The sure thing is that i'm not happy that i have to steal the girl from others, this is not how this universe work.....
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

A bunch of players will have problems in the last days of the leagues because of a) they don't want to promote and can't get more points, b) they are to week and have no more opponents that they can beat.

Dang, I forgot about the struggles in the lower leagues, especially in D2, where you're trying not to promote. Good point, thanks.

• Like 1

Rebalance 

• Daily Goals for Leagues
    • The amount of League wins required to complete Daily Goals are reduced
      • They are now 4/7/10/15

I will wait for tomorrow, but today I have these league wins goals 7/?/?/30

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I will wait for tomorrow, but today I have these league wins goals 7

I had 7 too and i did them. Now they changed to 4 and.... i don't know how to describe it XD

It seems that the bar is saying: "Hey Xemnas... Have you ever heard these words? Go beyond! Plus ULTRAAAAAAA!!!"

jjI3CC.gif.99f7a6383431e20970a1324c9eeb9b10.gif 

Seriously the bar grew even longer, bigger and covered Rabbi too (no double meaning intended, perverts XD). I see her face, then she is covered, then i see her again from the waist 🤣😂. Well tomorrow is going to be fine

Edited by Xemnas

5 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Except for some D3 top dogs who probably don't need the rewards anyway - who on earth has all of his league fights finished so early that there aren't any left on a wednesday?

Me, as recently as last week, and it was an integral part of the strategy that finally gave me my first D3 win. And agree to disagree: I do need the Daily Goal rewards, all of them, always. Very very much so. It will be a long long time even with all the extra XP from these and PoV until I catch up to my Player-Level 500 opponents, you see... ;)

Speaking of which:

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I will wait for tomorrow, but today I have these league wins goals 7/?/?/30

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I had 7 too and i did them. Now they changed to 4 and.... i don't know how to describe it

You guys are scaring me. I have the 7 and the 20 league win goals. I'm at 90/100 and I'm at 3/7 on the only one of the two I can complete (because yes, I have fewer than 20 league fights left less than 24 hours before the end of the league, Moonie ^^), and I rely entirely on those 10 points to complete my Daily Goals for the day once I get an opening to fight 2 of my 3 remaining opponents... If this is bugged for today, I'm screwed. :(

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Me, as recently as last week, and it was an integral part of the strategy that finally gave me my first D3 win. And agree to disagree: I do need the Daily Goal rewards, all of them, always. Very very much so. It will be a long long time even with all the extra XP from these and PoV until I catch up to my Player-Level 500 opponents, you see... ;)

Speaking of which:

You guys are scaring me. I have the 7 and the 20 league win goals. I'm at 90/100 and I'm at 3/7 on the only one of the two I can complete (because yes, I have fewer than 20 league fights left less than 24 hours before the end of the league, Moonie ^^), and I rely entirely on those 10 points to complete my Daily Goals for the day once I get an opening to fight 2 of my 3 remaining opponents... If this is bugged for today, I'm screwed. :(

it was a hotfix, everything should be fine, it's a visual problem what xemnas was talking about, but we also have this:

image.png.0682f53271a231f9161fd21f0048266a.png

edit: oh, that's what jelom was talking about, i guess (both actually visual bug + actual bug)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

which explicitly states that we'll be competing in the same groups whether or not we already have the girl.

Tbh, i don't really understand their position there.

I just thought it was a miss on their part, and they just forgot to separate the groups, but no, it was clearly intentional.

But i can't see why :/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, blaa said:

this:

image.png.0682f53271a231f9161fd21f0048266a.png

edit: oh, that's what jelom was talking about, i guess (both actually visual bug + actual bug)

Thanks! Then it looks like I'm lucky enough to be in the sweet spot where I should only have the visual bug, at 3 out of 7 (new amount).

Edit: nice, it's been fixed. My 7 and 20 goals transformed into 4 and 10 respectively. And I've completed my Daily Goals. :) 

Edited by DvDivXXX

Patch Notes Week #10

Adventure

• New World 16 Quest 6 Adventure Release: “Angry Mood”: Squeeze it as it owes you money! Also. Mid-air blowjo…Just check out the latest adventure for yourself!

image1-19.png

Arcana told me that her magic staff has run out of juice.
She must borrow yours for a bit for some naughty spell-slinging. 

XoXo

-Bunny

perfect patch notes? Nothing to complain. I like all of it. 😃

• Haha 10

Specially the Arcana part, is very good from my analysis of this patch XD

For now i'm still waiting the patch where i will read: "gems are added in the daily goals" (as was announced in the awakening system)

Meanwhile, i'll keep looking at this interesting patch note..... 🥰

• Like 2

• Community Manager

@Xemnas
Guess who wrote the flavor text for that. 😄 (GH as well, lul)

More flavor text and affection scenes, pictures will be included from time to time. 
To entertain the community more 😊

• Like 6
  • Hearts 2

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​