​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

4 hours ago, Noacc said:

@Xemnas
Guess who wrote the flavor text for that. 😄 (GH as well, lul)

More flavor text and affection scenes, pictures will be included from time to time. 
To entertain the community more 😊

how about a redeem code every now and then .. because the first thing I thought after seeing it was is there a new code in her affection scenes ? 🤔(spoiler it´s not :P )

As for the patch notes: new story is always good.

also now that I have your attention let me share my fabulous EpP drop rate with you (1 girl in the last 233 orbs ☺️  pls tell me my account is bugged )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at me, I'm so hot, very hot, and my friend here she's even more hotter, we're practically boiling, come undress me and have fantastic extreme sex the battle math is changed and see all such young nymphos desperately calling for your sweet juice , how can you resist such hot panoramic of young vibrant bodies waiting for your love lessons my darling introducing mythic equipments? Let's have a long lasting night of furious orgies with all those babes that desire be punished by your steel tool increased cost of items in the market my nipples are vibrating like a phone this very moment thinking of your virility inside of me me and my hot friend here we are already warming up in the waiting no more dating tokens please come soon my darling in this marvelous HaremVerse!

• Haha 7
  • Thinking 2

• Community Manager

Molly!
No, no, I'm unhiding that post 😂
I love it!

@lepidocter
The post It made me laugh a lot 🤣
Dude are we having a mental breakdown or are you voicing dissatisfaction?

Jokes aside, do please, leave a feedback if you are not happy with something or believe things can be improved!
We* always appreciate feedback for the game. 

Honestly I lol'ed a lot 😂

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 2

32 minuti fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Molly!
I love it!

@lepidocter

Jokes aside, do please, leave a feedback if you are not happy with something or believe things can be improved!

There's nothing you can do about. "In-universe" alerts are way more tastiers and call for my attention, but some people in my Club doesn't read them as they cannot identify the core point. A flashing red alarm with a cold "ATTENTION! READ THIS! X ADDED, Y CHANGED!" notify will be more fitting to them. It's an equivalent design choice - as long KK continue to regularly communicate is fine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Noacc said:

Molly!
I love it!

@lepidocter

you could have also moved it into the off-topic section if your already at it buddy ... cause you know .. this is the patch notes section 🤣

(my brain doesn´t work if someone refers to me as molly .. it´s as if somone would call @Noacc acc :P )

• Hearts 1

A lot of things in the patch notes today (Not so many actual changes, but a lot of info). Let's see:

Citation

Side Quest

Waifu

Awakening 

Path of Attraction & Path of Valor

Places of Power

One star girls release

Minor (positive) changes, nothing special to say

Citation

Champion level cap

• Due to community feedback, the max level of all Club Champions is 300 lvl

Nice; although I think it doesn't make it any easier for weaker clubs (Our club champions is lvl 176 and we already struggle - mostly because of players inactivity - I can't imagine what it would look like at level 300 :D ). Since the CC level is half of the average club member level, the maximum "base" level is 250 for a club full of lvl 500 members. So it means the boss can gain a maximum of +50 levels now (Was it unlimited previously? I don't really know how CC gained levels exactly).

Citation

Regular Champions

• All classic Champions max level is set to 900.
  • All current champions will be put to the max level and their impression will be put to their new value
    • When you fight the champion once you will automatically beat it the first time

I'm a bit confused here. Limiting the Champions level is a good thing, but I don't know what "level 900" corresponds to. I'm also a bit confused about the part where we automatically defeat the champion (I'm not especially willing to try right now :) ). Does that apply to all players, or only players who had champions above lvl 900?

Citation

The most voted features 

• Hero’s equipment
  • Journey 
  • Labyrinth
  • Messenger Chat 

Well, at least girls equipment is not part of the list (yet). Sounds like a good list though. I'm only worried about the cost of Hero's equipment, but we'll see. Other features should be nice additions.

With this much extra power (Equipment & Journey), higher level players will "easily" beat Pantheon 2000 and we'll need a few extra floors :). I'm really curious about the Labyrinth.

• Like 2

@Liliat summed up most things nicely. I'll just add my biggest concerns to the list:

Regular Champions

• All classic Champions max level is set to 900.

Unlike Club Champions, we don't have a visual on what would be the current level of any of our classic Champions (that I know of at least). All we see is how many times we beat each champion's full cycle in the past, and that relates to how strong they are, but it can't be their "level", especially if the cap is set as insanely high as 900.

image.png

image.png

Basically, to even understand the impact of this change, we're missing an equivalent of this screen for regular champions:

image.png

I know my club's Ezekiel is currently at level 235, which gives me an idea of what his level 300 will be like. I have no idea what my own Romero's current level is, which gives me no idea of what his level 900 will be like.

Journey 

image17-5.png

• You will receive an additional reward for leveling up (the level of their main hero).
    • The reward will evolve the higher the level – the bigger the reward. 

Please confirm with no ambiguity that this will work retroactively and that when this feature goes live, all existing players will instantly receive skill points (or Boons) matching their current level. This seems absolutely obvious and mandatory for this feature to work and to avoid enraging the community, and I've already raised this point back in the Survey and the thread about the Survey. Still, it's not confirmed explicitly in these patch notes, which is a bit concerning. Please, please say it loud and clear.

-----

Apart from that, good patch and although I could have done without the Mythic equipment crafting system (I do hope the live feature will be cheaper than what's shown in the mockup), as this will give yet another advantage to level 500 players over anyone still leveling up... Unless we can grab some Mythic equipment as rewards here and there without having to craft it at the hefty cash and orb price shown in the mockup, or purchasing it outright with kobans.

Overall, I'm looking forward to the future additions listed in these notes. And I'm absolutely fine and even appreciate the minor but nice changes we got today.

PS: The new PoP girl, the new side quest and the (excellent!) visual change to the Awakening screen are already live. Other changes will likely show up at reset time, hopefully (including the two new 1-star girls)?

Best regards,
Div*

• Like 5

il y a 8 minutes, jelom a dit :

Look again

They're just reusing UI Mockups from the survey; but the list doesn't mention them. My assumption is that "on the long run", once all types of equipment are available, they will share the same UI component (shown here).

But for the first iteration ("Coming soon"), we'll only have Heroes Equipment, and this tab won't actually be present.

Of course, since the Survey was only about "What should be implemented next", and not "What should be implemented", I'm sure that Girls equipment will arrive eventually, in the not-so-distant future.

Anyway, that's my understanding from the Survey, Image and Patch notes.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

Best thing is the CC change that does nothing to balance the current CC it is pointless and useless at least in this implication hope people realise this is hardly a fix hope Kinkoid realise this does nothing and dont chose to do as they usually do and ignore balancing issues for 2-3 years again😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

we don't have a visual on what would be the current level of any of our classic Champions

That's right. The levels of Club Champions are visible, but the levels of regular Champions are not visible... 🤨
I hope, this will be changed soon...

By the way... my position in the League also is sadly not (any more) visible... except I look directly into League...

Edited by ORGASMA
  • Like 1

Such a busy period here but do not worry i'm still here even if i'm posting less XD.

So patch notes week #13 my thoughts:

1. New side quest: nice keep giving me moar gems exp but most importantly more great pics 🤩
  2. Waifu: i do not really care for now, sorry. Maybe if they do a rotation like i suggested......
  3. Tower of Fame: well is officially gone i guess. After all the name lost his meaning long time ago.
  4. Awakening: better do things idiot proof (i'm one sometimes XD)
  5. Pov shadow: well we can see better what are we "paying" for, but i was not disturbed by that.
  6. CC cap: As others said is probably still to high, our is level 210 and we still need (i believe) like 5 days to do it.
  7. Champions cap: seeing the CC is probably the same, so it will still take ages to do them. This is done for the shards on champions but i remain with my line "good idea, bad implementation" for that
  8. Girls: only one word: YEEEEES

And now upcoming features:

1. Hero's equip: it will probably give again a huge advantage for the lvl 500 players and since our economy atm is what it is, i really hope that what is shown will not be the actual price or that the equip crafted could be sold at a ridicolous amont of money (i'm already saving legendary equip since when i saw the first image and i suggest to do so).*
  2. Journey: i agree to everything @DvDivXXX said about this 
    2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

confirm with no ambiguity that this will work retroactively and that when this feature goes live, all existing players will instantly receive skill points (or Boons) matching their current level

and also i really hope that the things to unlock the abilities will not be purchasable ( at least it shows that you need something to unlock the "skills")

3. Chat: i do not see anything bad in that, and i'm fine with the feature to be implemented

4. Labirynth: I cannot judge before seeing it but i think it seems good and i'm interested in that

I really hope that girl's equip will not be a thing: @jelom made us noticed that the "beast is still lurking" but All features may be subject to changes, including naming, visual and mechanic changes. So let's hope for the best. Again Huge NO girl's equipment please.

* i think that (even if i didn't like it too) the hero mythic equip is a "necessary" thing. They made (and are going to make probably) things too strong and to keep up now we are using boosters (see the path), but at some point they will add more and we will not be able to do anything without an actual power increase. That's why a mythic equip and skills will be needed, unfortunately.

That's all from me for now, even if i do not post much recently i always keep an eye here mates :). Have fun!!!

• Like 3

Well, I've attacked a couple of my classic champions to check and nothing out of the ordinary happened. This tells me that either this part of the patch hasn't been implemented yet, or none of my regular champions were above the level 900 cap.

What this doesn't tell me is the respective current levels of my 6 classic champions. Or how far or close to the cap they might be. It would be nice to have this information visible in the game.

@45026831, @Tom208 just in case Kinkoid doesn't update the champion pages today for that, could either of you please check and confirm if there is such info as an individual regular champion's level available somewhere in there, even if it's not displayed? Thanks a bunch in advance, and also thanks again for everything.

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, I've attacked a couple of my classic champions to check and nothing out of the ordinary happened. This tells me that either this part of the patch hasn't been implemented yet, or none of my regular champions were above the level 900 cap.

What this doesn't tell me is the respective current levels of my 6 classic champions. Or how far or close to the cap they might be. It would be nice to have this information visible in the game.

@45026831, @Tom208 just in case Kinkoid doesn't update the champion pages today for that, could either of you please check and confirm if there is such info as an individual regular champion's level available somewhere in there, even if it's not displayed? Thanks a bunch in advance, and also thanks again for everything.

image.thumb.png.5a5214830b97adb6e2e7077995492024.png

image.thumb.png.7f30bd2eefeafa505dfabbce1f1c44fa.png

Edit: I've now added the champion level to the champion page as part of the champions info module in HH++ v1.11.4Image

Edited by 45026831
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 3

Some Feedback to the newest Patch Notes:

New Side Quest: Some black juwels are allways wellcome 😉 Ok, more story too. 👍

Waifu: The renaming from Tower of fame to Leagues is something that should have done months ago as they removed the Leaderboard and it's no big deal. The rework of the order of the menu items is nothing I care a lot thanks the heroes from HH++ script! I use the "old style Layout" and that's fine to me.

Awakening: Nice changing. Should help some player to better understand the informations so 👍

PoA and PoV: Nothing that I had in mind that's a thing that have to do, but I can imagine that some players will like it much more and it should be no problem for anyone. Also a Brownie point for that. 😉

Champion level cap: Mixed emotions from my side. It's realy needed and helpful to have a level cap for the champions, but there are two problems with this update at the moment. The first is, that the level of the "normal" champions is not showing normaly, only if you use the script. The second is that the caps seems a little bit to high to increase the fun for most player. For this update is my impression: Thought in the right way but stopped after the work was halfway done.

New girls: They look nice. More after I will got them in the next weeks.

Upcomming features: To me 1 good and 3 I had wished they doesn't came in mind of the devs, but it seems that a lot of other players thought they will be good aditions (or at least the less worst features).

In detail:

Hero equipment crafting: 🤢 I don't like it and I feat that is one of theese cases were a lot of other players thought "Oh it could be so nice if they do it in this way I like and because of this I like it". The rude awakening will come after it will start on test/life server and there will be a lot of complaining. I hope my fears are reasonless but... Another big problem is the amount of needed ressources. With the shown amount of needed items and yumen to craft an item it will beyond the bounds of most players. Ok, they say "that's only an example how it could work and we will change a lot in the further progress" but my experience with Kinkoid in this part of balancing is... let's say it's much gradable.

Journey: 😞 A boost for high-level player? Really? The gap is wide enough. Oh, I see that Kinkoid had to change something to make it doable to reach lvl 2000 in Pantheon or to beat the highest Worldbosses in their high-level range but I had prefer a rework of the strenght of the opponents and not the boosting of the high-level player. Like DvDiVXXX or Xemnas I hope the feature will be retroactivly.

Messenger Chat: 🙂 The one I'm fine with. It seems to be not so much more to do and could have be some nice artwork.

Journey: 🤢 I fear an aditional Koban- and timesink. Not that we haven't to do a lot at the moment and with journey it will be more again.

• Like 5

I see some optimism here about the chat feature, but I'll remind that another game by Kinkoid already had such a feature, and judging from a player account it wasn't quite as innocent as it might sound. Let's hope it's not quite as bad this time, but caution is warranted.

FrostBurn1b8983730879b19f6f4c6b3872fef4519.webp?si12/03/2022

Do to Survey and nobudy mentioning it here id like to make it clear on what possible implications the Phone Function could have on the game ! Ever played Hentai Clicker ? No :sigh: ........Dont worry i got you covered :yes: ! It was a fine game up until we got a Chats function and let me tell you how great that is ! When you gain a girl and finally upgrade her affection and expect a scene you dont get one..........now you need to talk to the girl to unlock it ! Also for scenes you already unlocked you needed to unlock them again :Nikecry: That took months to unlock back and we are not even talking 1000 but only 80 girls . Want same on Harem/Hentai Heroes ? Then :louise_please: do not implement another Phone chat that will require a century to unlock all the scenes again . Just do us that favor and dont make same mistake . 3222 scenes and counting 📈
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I suppose I'll give my thoughts on the other things in the patch notes, too.

The order of the menu doesn't really matter to me now. I don't trust Kinkoid to deliver on a good interface, so I've taken the matters into my own hands and changed the legacy one offered by HH++ a bit to have a larger girl (screenshot included). There wasn't room to have the adventure button any longer, but I had been handling it with the top bar already.

I wasn't that bothered about the previous awakening pop-up, but I'm fine with the change.

It's good to see what the girl I'd be unlocking in Paths looks like, from within the game already.

I'll copy what I said on Discord about the champion levels:

These are my regular champions' levels: 830 (Romero), 760, 675, 610, 460, 460 (Alban).
So, good that there's finally some kind of a cap, but it's set so ridiculously high that the girls on champions are still kind of a waste to go for, with how they also are random drops. I'm a high-level, high power player, and those caps don't change anything in my case. And if I haven't reached the caps, how could someone more middling?

New girls are welcome. Even one-stars have their place in the context of the awakening system, even though I haven't really changed my negative opinion about Kinkoid going for quantity over quality.

The crafting system would be fine, if mythic equipment wasn't also shoehorned with it. It's very unbalanced in the game's current economy which has been destroyed by the Ymen nerf. Now there is a great divide between players: those who have plenty of money from before the nerf, and those who have struggle to even upgrade the market stats or so. How's a new player to catch up to those with tens of billions? They can't. Getting money for a singular mythic item is going to be an ordeal of multiple months with the proposed cost of 500M, and during that time those with the means have widened the already enormous advantage by succeeding in leagues.

Another problem with the mythic equipment is its randomness. That struggling player might have taken months to save up for a mythic item, only to find out they got bad RNG. We don't know the options under the dropdown menu, so I'm even fearing we might be getting multiple of equipment for the same slot after all the resources that went into it and you can only make use out of one of them.

The journey is going to widen the gap between high-level and low-level players. However, this game has been going in the PvP direction, so this is detrimental. Skill and time investment should matter more in a competitive setting, not less.

There's a bit too little information about the labyrinth to really say much about it. If you manage to make the feature even decent, I'd say you could replace the regular champions with it; maybe it's time to admit they were a failed feature. There's too much stuff in the game and more isn't always better.

Screenshot_20220330_214233.jpg

• Like 3

@Rarum Very nice read, and I agree with a lot of your feedback, especially about mythic items.

Two cents I'd like to add, though:

Champions: Well, my Romero actually benefits from the cap quite a bit, and my Whaty is there too. They seem to reach level 900 after 30 full cycles, and Romero is on his 40th for me (Whaty exactly on his 31st). The two medium ones are around level 700, and I'm nowhere near the cap for Visor let alone Alban (level 520), but that's a net positive in my case (now that I know my champs' levels thanks to Numbers). Considering they tend to put event girls on the easy to medium champions (at least so far), that level 900 cap should be reached and pretty useful for more and more of us as we go. And as I said it's already useful right now at least for me (my Romero's HP went back down to 18k; it used to be around 24-25k before the patch).

Messenger thingie: Well, I don't entirely disagree with FrostBurn's feedback on the Girl Chat feature in HCL, but it had some upsides as well. Its implementation was a bit backwards and it made things weird for those who had already unlocked some scenes by other means, but the feature itself was rather enjoyable and low effort. Of course, the exact same thing in HH would be an absolute nightmare, but I have no reason to suspect anything like that. Also, let's not forget that besides HCL there was also the Haremverse-based dating sim game project that was scrapped after about a year of work on it. I fully expect a bunch of material from that to be repurposed for the main game, and hopefully it should fit nicely as an addition. From the notes and mockup, it seems clear that the pics and story bits are meant to be new, additional content. And it will likely be implemented slow and steady (perhaps with a bunch at launch, then more bite-sized updates over time like most other things).

As long as this doesn't have any gameplay impact, and considering this seems to also involve albums and a bit more improvements (which I hope will also extend to our Harem's poses and scenes), it should be nice.

• Like 3

My feedback on Patch Notes #13

New Side Quest: Here I go taking a new journey into the Ninja Sacred Lands, revisiting a nameless town to meet up with a girl who doesn't exist! Yes, I know Kioko exists as a Epic and Legendary girl, but the patch notes say this is a "common" sidequest. If it is a "common sidequest" shouldn't I be meeting with one of the common girls? Oh wait, maybe when I meet Common Kioko she will join my harem which would be a real treat though she isn't shown as a reward *sigh.* My verdict: failed RPG opportunity even if more story is nice.

Waifu: Continueing failure here:

1st: The miscoded CSS for the girls image has not been fixed (why this is so when it's a one-line code fix is just weird to me).

2nd: The order of the new menu should be grouped by RPG activity, not by the order players use the menu items. Like minded menu items should be grouped together (i.e. Harem+Market+Pachinko or Adventure+Activities). Now obvious grouping is a RPG opportunity indicator as it shows areas in the game which still need improvement or expansion.

3rd: Tower of Fame change to Leagues. Incomplete change imho since the Club leader board is still in the "Leagues." I don't mind that much except for one minor detail. This menu item is the ONLY place inside the game where players can join a club or check its standing inside the game!

Awakening: I like the new pop-up.

Path of Attraction & Path of Valor: Okay I guess. This won't change my opinion on the Path of Valor or change my play style, but seeing the girls instead of a shadow is cool.

Club Champion Level Cap: The community feedback has consistently been for a dialing back on the Club Champions strength by level and for more than a randomized token "participation reward" for players who have obtained the girl. Having a final strength cap which will occur sometime in the future for the vast majority of the clubs is nice but fails miserably in addressing the communities feedback.

Regular Champions Level Cap: Seriously? Once the girl has been obtained the only reason to even play this feature comes from a desire or need to obtain kisses, or from Contest or PoA requirements. Usable equipment items are all but non-existent (my spreadsheet shows a 1 in 540 drop rate). In short, the cap means nothing for a player at my level.

New Girls: Yes! It's kinda strange to be happier for the release of 1* Common girls over a 3* Legendary, but given the Gems and Awakening system the 1* girls get you to the numbers you need for true team building to occur much faster than any 3 star legendary ever will.

New Features:

1st: Heroes Equipment: imho this is an acknowledgment that the current Market, Pachinko, and Champions system is broken when it comes to obatining usable equipement as a matter of game play. The other systems work, but the drop rates and expense to remain up to date varies wildly due to the RNG algorithims being used. Now we see a new system where we can attempt to create our own custom equipment upgrade. This system includes a new class not available by any other means (Mythic Equipment) but does not promise better equipment when the process is finished. So we have yet another cash nerf in the making, you want to keep the very items you could sell to make money, with no assurance that what you are building will even be usable in game.

2nd: Journey: Still curious about this, still not enough info to say yea or nay.

3rd: Messenger Chat: Chat with a AI routine? I built one of those thingies years ago and wasn't impressed. Maybe the tech has caught up but not holding my breath.

4th: Labyrinth: All told, this is my favorite of the bad ideas. The video has me curious on how it will play out in the real game.

Edited by Pelinor
added link to the CSS fix so maybe KK will find it
  • Like 4

Citation
  • Gem drops 
    • To help the gems diversity in the game, Raids: Ancient Legends will now drop Voyeur, Exhibitionist, Submissive, or Eccentric gems 

Ah, nice. We'll have less purple and green gems and more red and white.

I would have loved seeing blue gems here, but that's a good start :) green and purple are largely over-represented because of this Raids PoP.

(Maybe wait a bit before spending all your purple gems in the incoming 2xL5 and 1xM6 voyeur girls :D even with a large stock, it can melt pretty fast and won't replenish as quickly as it used to :) )

• Like 2

1 ora fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Ah, nice. We'll have less purple and green gems and more red and white.

I would have loved seeing blue gems here, but that's a good start :) green and purple are largely over-represented because of this Raids PoP.

(Maybe wait a bit before spending all your purple gems in the incoming 2xL5 and 1xM6 voyeur girls :D even with a large stock, it can melt pretty fast and won't replenish as quickly as it used to :) )

Maybe we have different harems, but I am always in shortage of green gems, while I am stocking piles of red and white gems that I cannot use. 

Imho, due to the LARGE disparity in the number of girls per element, the only reasonable choice here would have been to introduce more black, blue or orange.  (again, it may be that my harem is very unbalanced towards those colors)

• Like 3

il y a 28 minutes, punj a dit :

Maybe we have different harems, but I am always in shortage of green gems, while I am stocking piles of red and white gems that I cannot use. 

Of course, it depends on what you spend. I was mostly looking at my average income (Which is 190~200 per day for Green and Purple, and ~130 per day for Blue. 140~150 for other colors).

So Purple and Green are over-represented, blue is under-represented, and other colors seem balanced.

Obviously, even income may vary for other players, especially based on which villain you're usually fighting. I've been fighting Karole for a while, so I probably have more green gems than others (And during villains-events, I focus on the gem color I need, so I try to go for Finalmecia/Blue when possible).

But the Raids PoP really gives huge amounts of gems. Probably ~100 per day for Purple and Green on average, from Raids alone (Even more for players with lvl 14/15 TPoP). It will be reduced to 50/Day for Purple and Green, and increased by 50/Day for Red and White. This is still a pretty heavy balance shift.

• Like 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​