​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a une heure, bolitho76 a dit :

2 minutes ago Tohru announced in Discord the start of PoG!

Thanks! I checked on the test server, and the PoG rewards are very similar to PoV. Not exactly the same though:

- The main path ends at 2850 instead of 2300

- The bonus path ends at 5250 instead of 6500 (150 potions per day for 35 days)

- There is no Mythic Booster, and no EPx1

- The path contains Energy and Affection items

- The path contains 64 steps instead of 48

- We get 30 gems instead of 25 on each step, for the paid path (1920 for 6000 Kobans in 35 days, vs 1200 for 3600 Kobans in 14 days. In terms of Kobans per Gem, it's similar. That's +7 gems per color per day for PoG, vs 11 per color per day for PoV, so not a game changer)

- The path contains 100.7k XP instead of 104.7k (No boosters)

There are probably small variations in the actual values (There are barely any kisses, for example)

Edit: Also, as expected, we have Legendary Contest girls. Currently Filya (Free) and Bellona (Paid) on test server.

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 3

Il 19/5/2022 in 12:41 , Xemnas ha scritto:

Late to the party but here what i think about patch #20:

1. More adventure: uhm probably i have to skip this point. I mean is always nice not much to say :)
  2. POG: it is a giant revival of past girls and to earn points you have to... play basically. I mean daily goals are a must to level up quickly and to get other nice things so: This implementation is FANTASTIC. Of course the 6k is not realistic for the majority of the players (me included) that's the only "bad" thing, but still we get 1 girl and lots of stuff "for free" so i don't think i can complain much about it 🤔 (even if....)
  3. Reroll price: ok... i've never used it :)
  4. Leaderbord: well since there are some people that need to see that they are better.... good for them i don't care
  5. Messanger: yeeeeey Bunny can use the t9 now!!!! Good girl
  6. Art review: Good thing that they want to share, if someone can put a good word to make them review Anniversary Shina and Giovanna I would really appreciate it. There are some more that i would like improved but those 2 are the ones the need it the most probably, imo

Looking at the premium path's rewards, I'm wondering more if there is actually any player who can find it a justified and worthy expense. Maybe only those whale players that joined the game late and that are trying to go for a "gotta catch 'em all" experience, I don't know. But I'll elaborate more on the dedicated topic.

Other than that, I agree with you on all the rest. New story chapter is always great news; the PoG concept per se is fantastic; I embrace and accept the cheaper reroll prices, but I never used them and probably never will; I don't particularly care for the Pantheon leaderboard, but I honestly must admit that more than once I have wondered how on earth it worked, so a better codified leaderboard is nice, I guess; to a faster messenger experience I can only say "nice", same goes with the art review channel on discord

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

Thank you @Liliat for the info i'll expand a bit my thoughts about the POG then XD:

1. No mythic boosters and no Ep: well they would have been on the paid path and at this point it makes it even more "not worth" the price i think. We can see it on another pov and say that is better since no one is likely going to take the paid path XD
  2. Energy and affection: Ok for the 1st and OH HELL YES for the second (for me at least i have so many girls that i want to "see" and i can't because they are not "worth" upgrading, specially 3 stars ones)
  3. Gems: basically they want to "justify" the 6k kobans for the gems if i got it right.... tempting but still too much, i'm already at my "limit" on kobans expenses
  4. More exp: nice, at this point level 500 is very close for me. Still this might affect the next LCs and make the differences between "whales" and me (XD) huge. So mixed feelings
  5. Legendary contest girls: Here is good but i have a question that (probably) no one can answer yet (unless i'm the usual idiot and is written gigantic in the blog post/patch notes): What is going to happen if i already have the girl ? Do i get flowers (shards->flowers)? Do i get something more amazing (a man has to dream)? I have them all for now, so..... just to know :) 
Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

About PoG, I just don't think it will be easy to collect feedback for this from the evergreen Patch Notes thread, since it's a long-time thing and Patch Notes come and go. This deserves its own dedicated thread imho.

As Tohru left the announcement thread opened and asked for feedback, I've opened the festivities there for now (but as I mentioned, at fellow mods: if this was meant to remain a locked announcement thread, we can always split posts to a new [PoG is Alive] thread ^^).

• Thanks 1

il y a 46 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

Energy and affection: Ok for the 1st and OH HELL YES for the second

Don't get too excited; it's only 25k affection in 35 days, spread equally between the free and the paid path. That's less than a day worth of affection if you're skipping the paid path. With an average of 115 potions per day from Daily Goals, you can expect 9600 Affection from the free path; 13200 if you go for 150 potions each day. There's 285 energy as well, which is 1.5 day worth of energy (Free + Paid path as well).

il y a 47 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

Legendary contest girls: Here is good but i have a question that (probably) no one can answer yet (unless i'm the usual idiot and is written gigantic in the blog post/patch notes): What is going to happen if i already have the girl ? Do i get flowers (shards->flowers)? Do i get something more amazing (i man has to dream)? I have them all for now, so..... just to know :) 

Actually, since Filya was present on the test server as a Boss Bang girl, I happen to have her. She's still present in my free path, with 5x20 shards. I guess the shards will be converted to flowers. So, an additional 13 000 Affection? I don't have enough potions to actually claim the first shards though. Will have to wait until tomorrow (230 Potions required for the first 20 shards) for a more definite answer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Probably I'm wrong, but despite the collection of a girl or not, I'm figuring a kinda 'perfect routine' right now.

That's mean the balance between PoV, PoG  and CumC is not random, but meant to force you open the paths. If you don't, you'll be indirectly punished - and heavily for that - locking you out from any kind of progression.

Maybe some math guy can do some consideration about.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 1

We don't have enough Kobans to buy everything, but there's nothing critical in PoG. The free path contains 100k XP and an L5 girl. The paid path contains 100k XP and an L5 girl.

L5 girls are not critical for PvP anymore (just nice to have), because we already get at least 2 of them for free each month. 100k XP is +8% (Less than 1 extra Level per month).

At the moment, the "Must have" for PvP (= Kobans) progression are:

- PoV (Because of the PXP; +20% on the paid path)

- Mythic Girls (At least a few of them; how many is largely debatable)

Everything else is just nice to have.

• Like 2

New patch:

Citation

New Feature 

Path of Glory

Nice! And it is indeed Legendary Contests girls, as expected. Really nice! :) The price for the bonus path didn't go down, though, so I'll still skip that.

Citation

Places of Power has summoned a new girl 

New League girl

New One star girls 

Always nice to see new girls. PoP girls are added at the right pace, IMO. It leaves just enough time to actually get them (and to catch up, for players who haven't completed PoP yet)

• Like 4

il y a 12 minutes, Liliat a dit :

Always nice to see new girls. PoP girls are added at the right pace, IMO. It leaves just enough time to actually get them (and to catch up, for players who haven't completed PoP yet)

Does anyone know on which PoP has the girl been added ?

I still have girls to get on the first and third permanent PoP and the second one is still empty for me. Maybe she will appear after I finish the current run.

I have to say that I like the design of this new PoP girl, though !

And about the PoG, I'm glad it starts with Filya, as I was quite sorry to have missed her.

Edited by Gartalgar

il y a 2 minutes, Gartalgar a dit :

Does anyone know on which PoP has the girl been added ?

I still have girls to get on the first and third permanent PoP and the second one is still empty for me. Maybe she will appear after I finish the current run.

She should be on the 2nd PoP, but we'll have to wait until reset time to actually see her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SamRei said:

I was rather irritated to have this in the middle of the day, also great since I'm already done with my daily stuff and now it seems I lost a whole day to get points?

Not really, you've lost the opportunity to grab one extra day worth of points thanks to the release being before reset time and thus technically on the previous day. This often happens on patch day. Sometimes you see it coming and can profit a tidbit more, other times not. It doesn't make that much difference.

In my case, I finished my missions and grabbed my daily goals maybe half an hour before the patch, so... ^^ It would have been nice to get a tiny headstart, but it's not needed either.

---------

My feedback: see Liliat's post (and also the PoG thread). Except:

I would say PoP girl releases are barely in check with PoP girl drop rate, though. I'm rarely done collecting the previous one when a new one arrives. And I'm always shrugging when either Finder's polls or KK's surveys ask me to rate the PoP girl from the end of the month prior. I'm at 80% on Lolita as we speak, and that's further to a sudden good run with 3 drops in the past few days. And she's from late April, so... Yeah, it's a bit too tight and/or RNG heavy imho. No biggie, we get them eventually. But yeah.

Side note, combining PoG and PoV in the same group menu is nice in and of itself, but it partially broke Numbers ( @45026831 )'s script. Specifically hiding claimed rewards on PoV no longer works.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I would say PoP girl releases are barely in check with PoP girl drop rate, though. I'm rarely done collecting the previous one when a new one arrives. And I'm always shrugging when either Finder's polls or KK's surveys ask me to rate the PoP girl from the end of the month prior. I'm at 80% on Lolita as we speak, and that's further to a sudden good run with 3 drops in the past few days. And she's from late April, so... Yeah, it's a bit too tight and/or RNG heavy imho. No biggie, we get them eventually. But yeah.

Sure; but let's not forget we can progress on all 3 PoP in parallel. I'm at 20% of Lolita myself. But I should finish Lolita before the next PoP girl is released, so I effectively always have 1-2 PoP girls active (and they don't conflict with each other). And in case of a very bad run for one of the PoP, we can still progress on 3 girls in parallel, still without any conflict.

• Like 1

Oh it's not what rubs me the wrong way (a little). It's the novelty factor that's doomed to have disappeared long before I can actually collect the "new" girl. I remember getting curious and intrigued when Lolita was introduced, I was eager to see her. But now, well, when I'll eventually complete her in a week or two, I won't care quite as much. Same thing for the one released today: that one sneak peek in the patch notes made me go "wow!" but when I get her in late June or early July, it will basically feel as new and exciting as getting a past event girl from MP. It's the only type of girls you can't really control when you get them, even if you stack odds in your favor (my perma PoPs are obv maxed out and I do ~3 runs a day on each). I'm not even sure a whale could accelerate that if they wanted to burn a gazillion kobans on one 3-star girl. ^^ That's what annoys me a little with PoP girls. I don't feel like my perma PoPs are wasting value when I've cleared all girls, on the contrary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

...And I'm always shrugging when either Finder's polls or KK's surveys ask me to rate the PoP girl from the end of the month prior...

I know, I know. ^_^

Tbh I consider such simple polls to be about quality of presentation - how much do you like the first pose. And the results should interpreted accordingly - as tastes can differ, results only highlight which first poses were universally disliked.

Eg. Imagine 60% of your audience likes oranges, 35% likes apples, 5% likes cabbages. It doesn't mean you should focus on oranges from now on - you'll lose apple-likers. It means you probably can dismiss cabbages from your roster - maybe.

Sorry for off-topic ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Eww, the 6000 koban for the extra path are a little bit over the top. Fortunately there aren't any good prizes, so I'll ignore this for now. Until a girl that's missing in my harem pops up there. Which will probably happen sooner or later.

But I'm glad that they've introduced another way of getting old girls. So... thumbs up, I guess?

Edited by Moonlynx

PoG: no reward listed in objectives description for 5th - mythic crate - just missed in list or winning last crate not give flasks?

Hmm... winning crate dont give any extra rewards - i see just same amount points as it in Daily Goals. Description is wrong - or i missing something? 

Edited by HentaiGuru

1 minute ago, Franka said:

At that price, I would only ever do the paid path if I didn't already have the girl AND I really wanted her for the aesthetics. The other rewards on the paid path are not worth that kind of investment.

They are all 5* from PVP events - https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Legendary-Contests 

and they are common in top-7 blessed - so may be good addition for your league team - but for half mythic price... im glad i had them all in time :)

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Side note, combining PoG and PoV in the same group menu is nice in and of itself, but it partially broke Numbers ( @45026831 )'s script. Specifically hiding claimed rewards on PoV no longer works.

That is fixed now, among a load of other bugs caused by this update. Current latest version of the script is v1.15.17.

• Thanks 4
  • Hearts 1

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​