​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a 22 minutes, Zteev a dit :

It might also be a response to complaints about recent changes that made it harder for paying players. I read that people were saying the Mythic Equipment helped even the playing field between pay and free players, which is crazy

Not really: mythic equipment helped young accounts (especially spenders). Spenders got more pieces than F2P, thus have a higher probability of getting good pieces. Just like Awakening, equipment stats are no longer tied to your player level, so the bonus is especially important for lower level players.

If you compare Lvl 500 F2P to Lvl 500 P2P, equipment was already equal (Max or near-max rainbow legendary gear at lvl 500, with options for lvl 500 mono gear). Now, players who got more pieces early (either from luck or just purchase) have an edge. And P2P players simply got more pieces.

Young whales (lvl 400-450) are really the ones who benefited the most, by far.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Not really: mythic equipment helped young accounts (especially spenders). Spenders got more pieces than F2P, thus have a higher probability of getting good pieces. Just like Awakening, equipment stats are no longer tied to your player level, so the bonus is especially important for lower level players.

If you compare Lvl 500 F2P to Lvl 500 P2P, equipment was already equal (Max or near-max rainbow legendary gear at lvl 500, with options for lvl 500 mono gear). Now, players who got more pieces early (either from luck or just purchase) have an edge. And P2P players simply got more pieces.

Young whales (lvl 400-450) are really the ones who benefited the most, by far.

I mostly agree, although I feel that anyone who is a newer payer, no matter the level, if they are high enough to get Mythic gear got a boost.

Spenders got helped by Mythic gear unless unlucky. Big spenders can spend they way past a lack of luck.

• Like 2

There were enough D3 competitors who use more than one AM Booster per week, so...

The scores we see for Day3 in Cumback are high enough to show that a lot of player invest in this Contest.

More important in my eyes is that the cardholders now have an aditional benefit for all Contests which related to PvP, Villain fights and spending Energy. They can start with a greater amount of ressources in the day as a f2p besides the fact that the p2w player have more potential ressources from the card or other bought sourcres.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 8:57 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I forgot how much SC I have, I know it's ~70ish.  The last screenshot I took showed 47 SC, but I know I got more than that.  It's not enough for an L5 anyway.  I wish there was one place, maybe on the homepage, that displayed all of the stored resources.  A nice column on the side w/ all of the orbs, tickets, gems, SC, etc.

Very nice.

One nitpick is that it can't all be seen at once, and some of it is cut off at the bottom.

It'd be nicer if it were more compact like this, so it was all visible on one screen, w/o scrolling.

1224891621_resourceinventory.thumb.png.17a2c2618eddf660d9d18cecdde785a5.png

• Like 8

il y a 18 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It'd be nicer if it were more compact like this, so it was all visible on one screen, w/o scrolling.

I'm sure one of our awesome script wizards will (soon™) add an option to use "Compact styling for the resources page" 😛

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Uhh... Than had KK problems for the adding of the 5 new gem types and the 9 aditional currencys they will add with the next 2 event types. 🤨🤣

Joke aside: backpack is a nice adition. Not a gamechanger, but can be helpfull. If the display should be in a more compact style... I can't judge at the moment. Both variants have pros and cons in my eyes. From a fist impression I would say I like the less compact design more, but the difference is minimal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, nice addition.

I also hope slash look forward to the likely HH++ script update to make that screen more compact.

And yeah, this seems like a good opportunity to remind Kinkoid that since the Sex Messenger feature has been discontinued, the Epic Pachinko reward made specially for it should really be changed to something else (Mythic Gear, anyone?).

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I agree with all the statements here. A gem overview was needed since they were introduced. I don't understand why it took so long, however I'm thankful that it is available now. Better late than never ;)

Thanks to our userscipts we have this functionality for quite some time now. From a vanilla game experience this brings some required overview. The good thing is that it opens as popup, so you can have a quick look on your resources while being in the "Upgrade Girl" window for example. For this a more compact view would be nice. Some of the info there could be removed -> for example you always see your energy. I don't need it there in addition.

The ultimate improvement for my usecases would be, if this popup behaves like the chat -> I can keep it open and move around to have a look on the resources. But for this a compact view would be really necessary. Maybe it is just a quick but useless idea. Because it is fresh, there is no experience with it.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Very nice.

One nitpick is that it can't all be seen at once, and some of it is cut off at the bottom.

1224891621_resourceinventory.thumb.png.17a2c2618eddf660d9d18cecdde785a5.png

I got you, fam. v1.31.0.

2070620829_Screenshot2023-01-25175007.thumb.png.f1da2c1137662b98a8ede547ac006ca0.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 5

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

And as your moving stuff anyways, please switch the Positions of "Perform 1x" and "Perform 10x".

Right now I have to move the Cursor in Circles, instead of just up and down as usual.

Very annoying 😕

Mumble mumble... It look exactly arranged the same to me. Do you play on lower resolution?

capture-20230202-024531-vert.jpg.19f4db276a74053d062cd75112695cf8.jpg

EDIT: Understood. You do mean that after pressing ENTER you have to move around to click on 1x button, while before they where more aligned.

It's annoying for sure, but not as much as the fact you have to press that ENTER button each time for no reason.

Edited by lepidocter

Agreed

There are a lot more useless Buttons one has to click, for example every time you receive something.

Why do you have to confirm everything?
The Game registers the Items instantly anyways, so I couldn't delay it by waiting to press "OK".

I don't have to confirm each time I collect Money, that is not much Difference to getting the Rewards.

Just let them pop up and fade away, would spare me a lot of rather useless clicks.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​