​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

So changing the gameplay costs (donation - Daily Contest) 10-fold increase over last week doesn't count as worthy of being a "Patch Note!"  🙄

This is alarmist and, phrased like that, straight up false. Costs didn't change at all. They just removed the option to buy points in increments of 40, and added the option to buy them 40k at a time (keeping the other two buttons unchanged).

This could have been a footnote in the patch notes, sure. But it's not headline material either. You might have looked at it the wrong way and assumed costs had actually been increased when they haven't. Look again.

• Hug 2

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This is alarmist and, phrased like that, straight up false. Costs didn't change at all.

The cost was:

A) 100k for 40,

B) 1m for 400,

C) 10m for 4000

The new cost is:

A) 1m for 400,

B) 10m for 4000,

C) 100m for 40000

The cost of competing has increased by eliminating the smallest bracket and adding a new one, another multiple of ten. So technically, you are correct. The price didn't increase; only the cost of competing in contests of this type has increased by a factor of ten. I intended to say this and feel it isn't as trivial as you do. Players need to know about changes affecting how they plan and compete. That is why Patch Notes exist. Now I'll shut up until something else comes along.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Pelinor said:

So technically, you are correct. The price didn't increase; only the cost of competing in contests of this type has increased by a factor of ten.

Okay, so this boils down to semantics. What you meant to say is that the ENTRY fee for PARTICIPATING in a donation contest is now 10 times higher than before. And that's technically correct too.

"The cost of competing" visibly doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to me (or, I would expect, most people?). You seem to use it as a synonym for "the entry fee". I read "the cost of competing" as what it costs to actually COMPETE, as in to have a chance to score in such a contest. Which didn't change.

No one ever won anything by investing just the minimum 100k in any donation contest on HH or most of its main reskins. On Horny Heroes or Manga RPG, the two barely official and hardly maintained reskins where there are at best a few dozen players fooling around for novelty's sake, sure. But on HH? 100k Ymens was just the cost for not having 0 points. And now it's 1M Ymens. Big deal.

To actually compete in that contest format, you still need to spend dozens if not hundreds of millions in Ymens even when it's just a random daily contest without high stakes. Much more (sometimes in the billions of Ymens) for high-stake cut-throat competitions such as LC (especially now with the MG piece for #1). This hasn't changed at all.

20 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Players need to know about changes affecting how they plan and compete. That is why Patch Notes exist.

20 hours ago, Methos2 said:

If @Pelinor didn't point it out, I would have kept pounding the bottom button as before. That would be a disaster. Thanks, Pelinor.

You guys seriously think you wouldn't have noticed your Ymens total going down 10 times faster after a few clicks? Assuming you would have missed the numbers being different next to the buttons themselves. To each their own and some players are more attentive than others, but this would require a level of going through the motions almost out of muscle memory without paying attention at all. Which, to be fair, isn't unlikely part of the daily routine for more players than I might have expected.

Anyways. It's fine to communicate about this change, as small as it may be in practice (except for the seemingly extreme worst-case scenario discussed above). And I'm not interested in arguing over semantics for the sake of it (or for the sake of appearing to be "right"). I just feel it's just as important not to mislead anyone or make unfair accusations of multiplying costs tenfold when that's not the case. Even if this wasn't your intention and simply a matter of phrasing.

That's all. Cheers.

-----------
EDIT: Fair enough. It seems Pelinor's phrasing wasn't as ambiguous for most readers as I perceived it, so it seems to be on me. Maybe this change is a bigger deal for those who care about this contest format than I thought. My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Hug 4

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You guys seriously think you wouldn't have noticed your Ymens total going down 10 times faster after a few clicks?

It only takes a few clicks now to rip out some player ymen reserve.

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And I'm not interested in arguing over semantics for the sake of it (or for the sake of appearing to be "right").

We understood what Pelinor meant. You literally argued about this as you were saying not to. It's ok not to have the last words all the time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

It only takes a few clicks now to rip out some player ymen reserve.

Yes especially not taking note of it, before you click. I read them (the patch notes) and as usually, a Ymen contest, ok click the most one... Unfortunally that was then 100 M (and I had only 136 M)

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Patch Notes:
The girls in Leagues will be in a stack (list) like the girls in PoP or Club Champions.
This means that after the first girl is finished, the player will be able to win the second one, and so on until all girls are won.
Players will be able to see how many shards they currently have for the League girl through a progress bar.

With this update, the league rewards are being rebalanced:

• – Shards are decreased by 10%
  • – Worship is replaced by Combativity (same amounts)
  • – There are Epic or Great Orbs as replacement rewards after all league girl shards are won

League girls will be released less regularly every ~10 weeks (instead of every 6 weeks).

I don't mind the new league girls stacked, that's the way champion and PoP girls always worked.  It's a good thing.

Shards being decreased sucks, it might take 4 weeks to get the girl now, instead of 3, if getting top 15s in DIII.

Worship replaced w/ CP sucks.  I looked forward to that, to save on refills at the pantheon.  I'm hoping for an alternative worship source.  Just when I reached the top of the pantheon too, my worship source disappeared.

Getting orbs after acquiring the girls are nice, since there was no replacement reward before.

I'm indifferent to the less frequent L5 league girls, since I feel the "Toon Dude's" art is mediocre, and I'm not even close to upgrading all of my L5s.  Maybe those resources now go towards creating new DP girls instead.

My main issue is that the League changes messed up the HH++ script's fight simulator %, and a lot of stuff is discombobulated.  It's like fighting blind.  Hopefully it's fixed, b/c I'll reach floor 2000 in the pantheon soon, and I rely on knowing the win % chances.

Update: got the scripts working, check this post in the community scripts thread.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

My main issue is that the League changes messed up the HH++ script's fight simulator %, and a lot of stuff is discombobulated. 

It is seems not about script itself - Skip button stop working properly in all battle instances - leagues\pantheon\season - all of them. It looks like bug in battle data export mechanics, so should be fixed soon.

• Like 2

Citation

The girls in Leagues will be in a stack (list) like the girls in PoP or Club Champions.

Nice :)

(Note: if you have missed previous league girls, it seems you need to complete Triana first, and then you can come back to older girls. My test server account is still seeing Triana, despite missing all past league girls)

Citation

With this update, the league rewards are being rebalanced:

– Shards are decreased by 10%

Doesn't really matter, since we're no longer on a timer. Especially considering league girls will be less frequent:

Citation

League girls will be released less regularly every ~10 weeks (instead of every 6 weeks).

And I like the rewards update:

Citation

– Worship is replaced by Combativity (same amounts)

– There are Epic or Great Orbs as replacement rewards after all league girl shards are won

Orbs are a lot better than nothing (obviously), and Combativity is always useful, unlike Worship (I never really stacked incense anyway; there's always a daily goal to consume it before I can get past 20/10).

I see that it can be problematic (timing-wise) to break through Floors 1800, 1900 and 2000 though, since it will be harder to optimize a Headband booster. I guess we'll just have to wait for a 250k blessing instead of the usual 0.01% chance at 220k :)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't mind the new league girls stacked, that's the way champion and PoP girls always worked.  It's a good thing.

Shards being decreased sucks, it might take 4 weeks to get the girl now, instead of 3, if getting top 15s in DIII.

Since there have been no revives since the first Dolly back in 2021-10-28 they had to do something. This works for those that missed any. and for us with them all it was a 6 week windows weather you get it 3 weeks or 4 weeks you will still have weeks with no new girls. so with now 10 weeks is longer of a break in my mind, I only work hard at it for the girl and second for the gold. so this will put less presser on the placings.

• Like 4

Heads up to anyone who missed it (like me): Numbers quit the game and stopped developing the HH++ script.

@zoopokemon took over the maintenance and already implemented a fix for the leagues (thank you!)

You can install the fork by clicking this link (probably delete the old script first):

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

(Note: if you have missed previous league girls, it seems you need to complete Triana first, and then you can come back to older girls. My test server account is still seeing Triana, despite missing all past league girls)

4 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Since there have been no revives since the first Dolly back in 2021-10-28 they had to do something. This works for those that missed any.

This also frees up hundreds of Sultry Mysteries coins that I was going to need to use on Treasure Flynn and Madame Ivanka. Now I can use them on LD girls and save kobans on combat refills. 😀

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

My thoughts to the Patch Notes 12/2023:

The "League Girls in stack" is a real improvement. I'm one of the lucky group who was far enough in Leagues to get all League Girls so far, but I know that a great part of the playerbase hadn't the chance to collect all theese girls and unitl now we hadn't a reviving System for them. So it's a really nice change in my eyes. 👍

The extended time until they add a new girl is ok. Some Girls less per month can be helpfull that the girls they will add will be better artwise and that they can rework some bad Variants (example: Anniversary Shina).🤞

The rebalancing of the League rewards is interesting. Now there is no chance for f2p to hoard worship, but tbh it's only a thing if you think about breaking a high wall where you need a headband for acceptable odds. So not a really great decrease. The combativity on the other hand is usefull for most players and with a chance of more than 50% the League ends at a day while CE/OD/MD/MDR lasts and in most cases there will the combativity helpfull. For PoA it's also an in most cases nice boost. So a real improvement in my eyes. The decreasing of the shards rewards in correlation with the extended time between the introducing of two League girls is not a bad thing. More players in lower Leagues will have easier access to the League Girls, so fine to me. 👍

The design rework is not bad in my eyes, but also not great. A little bit an improvement and so it's something between ok and nice 😉 👍

• Like 8

I've been playing Leagues in a certain way specifically to get the girls before they go away so them being in a Stack frees me up to try things and probably play the way I "should be" :)  Though even the 10 week rotation could have done that somewhat.
Regardless positive change for me.

Combining worship with combat, at least where I am in the game right now, just means I'll probably never do Pantheon.  Maybe that'll change when I have more % things "complete".
But honestly that's not that different from now and I'm pro less currencies.
I hope they (eventually, if they haven't already) consider quests that were previously not redundant/overlapping now are though.  Time will tell (or may y'all have insight).

And yay new quest!

PS: That reward gap between bottom 15 and 75th still sucks (e.g. with 100 the people 76-85).

Edited by jpanda
PS
  • Like 4

Great changes for LGs overall, except for the part where unique rewards that can't be stashed from any other source ("Worships", I call them candles) where replaced by the most used and readily available of currencies (Fists).

I don't mind the slight nerf to shard distribution, especially since we'll get a new LG less frequently from now on and the previous distribution made little sense. Now 2 consecutive wins won't give you the full girl as it used to, you need at least 3 consecutive top 4s as opposed to 2 top 15s and 1 top 4 to get the full girl in 3 weeks, but at the same time 4 consecutive top 15s still guarantee the girl, and they seem to have made it a bit more relaxed from there as well, as 2 top 15s and 2 top 30s are enough over 4 weeks as well.

--------

Now, if they could only take a look at obsolete and missing rewards from Epic Pachinko and Daily Goals while they're at it, that'd be great... 

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Patch Notes Week #45
09. 11.2022

Improvements

Freezing the production of the Messenger (already applied from last month).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Now, if they could only take a look at obsolete and missing rewards from Epic Pachinko and Daily Goals while they're at it, that'd be great... 

I think that those probably should stay for new players that haven't finished everything yet.

• Like 3

On 3/22/2023 at 2:25 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Worship replaced w/ CP sucks.  I looked forward to that, to save on refills at the pantheon.

Apart from this one, all the other changes are for the better. No more timer (for the girls), finally you can get the girl(s) you missed, there's reward in case you have the girl(s) just like in club champion, less frequent new girls is a good thing because higher quality of the art can be sustained. Hopefully they never increase the occurrence of new girls or use A.I. "art" or hire "artists" who do those...

20 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

The rebalancing of the League rewards is interesting. Now there is no chance for f2p to hoard worship, but tbh it's only a thing if you think about breaking a high wall where you need a headband for acceptable odds. So not a really great decrease.

Unless there's someone who thought to save up to 900 candles after finishing 1100th floor and finish the other floors later some day. Like me 😭 

• Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 3

2 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Hopefully they never increase the occurrence of new girls or use A.I. "art" or hire "artists" who do those...

Unless there's someone who thought to save up to 900 candles after finishing 1100th floor and finish the other floors later some day. Like me 😭 

Why even mention AI art?  ...now they're gonna do it.

Damn, you have 900 temple worship?  If I had that, I'd break wall 2000 for sure, but now it's impossible to store any at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Why even mention AI art?  ...now they're gonna do it.

Damn, you have 900 temple worship?  If I had that, I'd break wall 2000 for sure, but now it's impossible to store any at all.

My bad...

No but that was my goal. I stacked 342 candles. Been doing pantheon again because regeneration is better if there's no way to add more 😔

20230323_202355.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

9 hours ago, yourfriend said:

I think that those probably should stay for new players that haven't finished everything yet.

Some of it, sure. I'm not implying they should remove the currency from the game. But since it's a limited feature that's been discontinued there's no need for the remaining source of the required currency to be as abundant or take the spot of key daily rewards for all active players.

They should either give the Messenger's picture Frames another use in the game, or they should remove them from the top Daily Goals rewards and from Epic Pachinko drops. It would be more than enough to put this kind of thing as filler instead of some of the champion tickets, basic-bitch single book or gift, tiny Ymen stashes etc. in some of the many reward tracks we get through every month (PoV, PoG, PoA, Season, daily login rewards etc.). Any player, even someone who starts tomorrow will be done with the Messenger content sooner or later, and after that Frames are a dead currency.

EDIT: Actually, just going through the first half of the Pantheon might already give enough Frames on its own to churn through the Harem Messenger content (if not, it could be tweaked so that it does). There's a lot of it in there for future players, and these are one-time rewards so it's a nice fit for a one-time dead feature. Better than stuff every active player is collecting every day.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​