​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

It should have occurred to me, but it didn't.

I've just done my first challenge in the Club Champion system since the roll out. The removed Legendary booster slot has made a BIG difference. If the first ticket is anything to go by, I'm doing less than 2/3 of the impressions/ticket that I was on the last pass, with a stronger team (pretty lucky team draw). It took my club 7 days to do a single pass (though I do suspect that many member may be trying to re-stock their ticket wallets after the PoA at the end of August), so if this reflected for other players we're going to be getting 3-4 plays through a month tops.

I might gently suggest - as I do think KK follows these conversations - that moving back up to 4 Legendary slots with the 3 Mythic slots may be a little more cluttered visually, but would probably be better for the game. Otherwise a review of the Champion impression targets may be worth consideration.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

@JustVisitingPretty sure KK will point to mythic boosters as the solution to your problems.

Yes, we nerfed things but it's OK because you can now spend kobans to get boosters...

I agree, that is the likely answer - "buy the new Luxurious Watch Mythic Booster".

However, the point would remain the same as with the issues highlighted above - if young players spend Koban on the Booster, they're saving less. Aggressive saving will get a lower level f2p player a Mythic girl in 2-3 months. 2-3 months of grinding is a LOT for a single girl. 4-6 over a year. If you have no Mythic girls you're not likely to be able to compete when you move up to the top leagues. This dynamic is only going to exaggerate now that there seems to be a clear intention to continue releasing a Mythic girl every months. In a few years it'll be nigh on impossible to compete in D3 regularly without a dozen or more Mythic girls.

If the idea is to encourage players to spend more on Boosters for other aspects of the game, then the f2p/lower level p2p players are going to have to choose between gaining Mythics and trying to get any worthwhile return from the Champions performances. We're already almost certainly going to have to spend 540/90 every ~2nd day for the AM booster*. While getting those 5 star Legendary girls out of the Club is unquestionably useful, I suspect banking the Koban for the Mythic girl will ultimately benefit f2p players more.

Without having increased the availability of Kobans, the 'spend more Kobans' option ultimately, again, benefits the old players who are taking home big league prizes. These are the players who can spend more Kobans without it detrimentally impacting their ability to remain competitive. For everyone else, this approach unquestionably pushes the game fruther towards the full blown p2p. I would also suspect that these are also the players with the least to gain from participating in the Clubs anyway, as they already have the girls and are getting just a little Affection each run through.

--------------------------------------

*As I'm only in D1 and not looking to advance this week - there seems to me to have been an exodus from the upper leagues as D1 has been flooded with level 400+ players in the last 2 weeks for me, making it tougher to compete already - I'm going to see this week if I can still hit ranking 16-30 without the AM booster. I'm consistently 16-20, but things seem to have got a lot tougher over the last 2 weeks. I'll hold off on the AM booster until I'm looking for advancement and then go through the same process in D2 to see if I need it on all the time.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Thinking 1

@GeorgeMTO

Apologies - the previous post wasn't brilliantly focused in nature.

The core point is that the game mechanics are now stretched so tight for f2p players with the introduction of Mythic girls, that if you Kobanize a feature that isn't going to ultimately return more Kobans than the investment, the feature becomes an undesirable investment.

If the answer to the reduced Champions impressions is 'spend Kobans on the new booster for Champions performances', the Club Champions become far more difficult for lower level players. The Kobans cannot really be spared from elsewhere.

• Like 2

A bit late but here are my comments on the latest patch

Patch Notes Week #36

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 15 Quest 10 “Road Trip!”: Let’s go for a ride...Check out our latest adventure!

New quest 👍

Boosters Upgrade: Introducing Mythic Boosters

• 3 new slots for Mythic Boosters have been added ... and one slot for legendaries/epic is gone
  • Mythic Boosters will not expire with time but will deplete with uses and activity
  • Mythic Boosters cannot be stacked - more than one of same Mythic Booster type cannot be equipped 

Mythic Booster and Levels

• Mythic Boosters will be unlocked at level  200+
  • From level 81 to 200
    • Common Boosters will no longer appear
      • It increases the chance for Legendary Boosters to appear
  • Level 201-500
  • Epic Boosters will no longer appear
  • You will get only Legendary and Mythic Boosters

They should have maintained epic boosters up to level 300

Mythic Boosters: 

• Sandalwood perfume 
    • Obtain +1 shard each time you win shards from Villains, up to 11 shards.
      • If several girls are dropping, each bonus shards for each drop will be counted towards the booster use 
      • Sandalwood perfume can be used for Mythic Events as well.
  • All Mastery's Emblem (Well-rounded Performer)
    • +15% Impact when attacking in Leagues and Seasons for the next 100 performances.
  • Headband of determination 
    •  +25% Impact vs Villains and in Pantheon's Stairway for the next 200 performances.
  • Luxurious Watch 
    • Get +25% Impact vs all Champions for the next 200 performances. 
      • Club Champions are included.
  • Combative Cinnamon 
    •  Get +5 Mojo on a win or lose 0 Mojo on a loss in Seasons for the next 100 performances.
  • Alban's travel memories 
    • Gain +20% Experience (+5% if you are above level 300) from all sources, up to 100,000 experience.
  • Angels' semen scent
    • Gain +25% power for your Girls in Places of Power for the next 60 missions.

All has been said before about the new mythic boosters. Just a brief comment: They are overpriced, but I didn't expect less after the book and gifts price. The most useful are AME (for leagues mainly), ATM it is worth for its loooong duration but it is just a half level near 500, SP for mythic events only. HD could be useful when last bosses get their tier 3 girls. ASC has a long effect (a full month). CC is not really needed if you know how to play seasons.

Girls animation

Your favorite girls have come to life with the latest Girl animations!

• The animations will be displayed in the Harem on the first pose of the girl as well as in the event widget

For this time, the animations will be visible on these girls:

• Kinky Competition - Alt. Ti’Tee   

Epic Days  Maria de Kartoff and Moe Oyama

I have the animations disabled as of now, but it is a nice addition. It would be nice if they rescued the animations of the first legendary girls.

There are also some other changes not included in the notes:

Kinkoid has finally made cacheable most of the images, so now season opponents charge fast. 👍 Now they should improve the market downloading.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, jelom said:

I have the animations disabled as of now, but it is a nice addition. It would be nice if they rescued the animations of the first legendary girls.

<-- This little beauty / pose of her had a good animation :P

There are no prices for guessing what girl I mean:P

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-09 um 23.49.41.png

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, JustVisiting said:

It should have occurred to me, but it didn't.

I've just done my first challenge in the Club Champion system since the roll out. The removed Legendary booster slot has made a BIG difference. If the first ticket is anything to go by, I'm doing less than 2/3 of the impressions/ticket that I was on the last pass, with a stronger team (pretty lucky team draw). It took my club 7 days to do a single pass (though I do suspect that many member may be trying to re-stock their ticket wallets after the PoA at the end of August), so if this reflected for other players we're going to be getting 3-4 plays through a month tops.

I might gently suggest - as I do think KK follows these conversations - that moving back up to 4 Legendary slots with the 3 Mythic slots may be a little more cluttered visually, but would probably be better for the game. Otherwise a review of the Champion impression targets may be worth consideration.

In all fairness, I should roll back the above a little.

I made a tweek to my booster usage from 2xLedgendary Cordys + 1xChlo to 2xCordys + 1xGin and recovered half of the lost impressions. It is still down, but not as substantially as I initially though.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, JustVisiting said:

If you have no Mythic girls you're not likely to be able to compete when you move up to the top leagues. This dynamic is only going to exaggerate now that there seems to be a clear intention to continue releasing a Mythic girl every months. In a few years it'll be nigh on impossible to compete in D3 regularly without a dozen or more Mythic girls.

Glad you finally realized that.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:28 AM, JustVisiting said:

Aggressive saving will get a lower level f2p player a Mythic girl in 2-3 months. 2-3 months of grinding is a LOT for a single girl. 4-6 over a year. If you have no Mythic girls you're not likely to be able to compete when you move up to the top leagues. This dynamic is only going to exaggerate now that there seems to be a clear intention to continue releasing a Mythic girl every months. In a few years it'll be nigh on impossible to compete in D3 regularly without a dozen or more Mythic girls.

Perhaps, but given the way the calendar is currently set, even aggressive saving may not work. What I mean by this is that even if you have the kobans, real life activities can stop you from getting the Mythic girls if the days they are available are always on the same weekdays. You can still compete, it simply gets harder to do so, even if you are a player who spends money on the game.

• Thinking 2

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Perhaps, but given the way the calendar is currently set, even aggressive saving may not work. What I mean by this is that even if you have the kobans, real life activities can stop you from getting the Mythic girls if the days they are available are always on the same weekdays. You can still compete, it simply gets harder to do so, even if you are a player who spends money on the game.

With the greatest of respect, and while I understand your anxiety, I don't feel that this has actually been a substantive barrier. The MD events have been pretty consistently varied with all days of the week getting some:

Dec Mon-Wed
Jan Mon-Wed
Fed Thur-Sat
Mar Thur-Sat
April Mon-Wed
May Tues/Sun
June Mon-Thur
July Fri-Mon, Fri-Sun
Aug Mon-Thur, Mon-Wed
Sep Fri-Mon

In terms of frequency (numbers in parenthesize represent the frequence that the event ended on that day, likely providing ample available shards - doesn't include reissue events):

Mon 6 (2)
Tues 7
Wed 6 (3)
Thur 4 (2)
Fri 5
Sat 5 (2)
Sun 4 (1)

On that front I think KK have actually done a reasonably good job of not excluding anyone by rotation. And with the format currently employed, even if you HAVE to play on a start of the event day, you've got a window every couple of hours to blast 50x. Increases the cost by a couple of hundred Koban, but still achievable.

The other point in this respect would be that as you have to be hawking for unboosted opponents in D3, if RL prevents someone from accessing the MD events, chances are it's also going to stop them competing in the league too.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

Initially I didn't put much attention in this as it hasn't been as heavily discussed as others boosters:

• Sandalwood perfume 
    • Obtain +1 shard each time you win shards from Villains, up to 11 shards.
      • If several girls are dropping, each bonus shards for each drop will be counted towards the booster use 
      • Sandalwood perfume can be used for Mythic Events as well.

But after thinking a bit and doing some numbers, it seems that this is one of the best new mythic boosters making an important reduction in the cost of a mythic girl.

If it gives one additional shard for every time you get shards (and if the x10 and x50 performances buttons are counting as individual ones, but just their results are aggregated), as the mythic girl always gives a maximum of one shard, that means that you can get one additional shard for each shard you get. The booster gives 11 additional shards, so in order to not waste them, you can use only a maximum of 4 SP, meaning you must get 56 shards in the usual way and the booster will give you 44 more to complete 100.

Now let do a rough calculation for the cost of a mythic girl with and without SP.

Before, you needed between 1300 and 1700 battles, costing between 15000 and 20000 kobans (asuming doing x50 refills and performances). So the cost of each shard would be 150-200 kobans.

Now you need to get 56 shards only, for a total cost of around 8400 to 11200 kobans. Adding the cost of the 4 SP , 2160 kobans, the final cost could be 10500 to 13400 kobans. So you can save 4500 - 6600 kobans, making for around a 30% reduction in the cost of a Mythic girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

24 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

As long as they don't put the mythic girl in the same boss than a regular Classic Event girl, of course xD.

You just have to use two more SP to account for the 20-25 drops of the classic girl, that is 1000 kobans so the reduction in that case is 3500-5500, still over 20%.

10 hours ago, jelom said:

if the x10 and x50 performances buttons are counting as individual ones, but just their results are aggregated

I haven't tested it myself, but according to Tom it does work that way. He tested it on the test server and a x50 reduced the booster's counter by 3 or 4 at once. Otherwise it wouldn't be quite as great (or it would require waiting for the last day and doing a billion individual clicks ^^).

But yeah, this is one of the 3 most useful mythic boosters overall, although this one is only really worth it for MD specifically (and arguably still a net positive for LD, but not as much).

Technically, although most have theorized that 4 of these would be the best bang for your buck for one MD event, 5 would be ideal, so you'd only really need exactly 50 drops. The problem is that half of the 5th booster would remain after the event, and you'd end up using the 5 extra bonus shards on something else. For the new monthly MD, if you time it right (that is, you finish the classic event before starting MD), it could be on the LD (or ED, or FP) event that follows, which isn't too bad. It's not necessarily always worth it, but it could. There's also the MD revivals to consider (for those who don't already have a full mythic collection). One could equip 5 of these for the revival (or however many they need to complete the girl) and then save up the remaining bonus shards for the new MD of the following month (for which they would only need 4 boosters this way). It can be tricky, but it seems doable.

Edit: One thing we still don't know is whether the bonus shards you get this way are taken from the total available shards or if they are "generated" just for you. If it's the latter (which would be my guess), then each player using those would get the girl for themselves while taking half of the shard amount from the shared pool. That would be nice (even more so for revivals).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Technically, although most have theorized that 4 of these would be the best bang for your buck for one MD event, 5 would be ideal, so you'd only really need exactly 50 drops.

It's also worth considering single battles vs 50x blasts in this scenario. If you're doing singles, you'll play exactly 11, then reboost. If you're doing 50x, you are going to overshoot at points and get some shards after the booster has been used up. So you're less likely to hit the 50 exactly and likely to walk away with more than 5 extra booster shards left.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

As long as they don't put the mythic girl in the same boss than a regular Classic Event girl, of course xD.

Younger players would also need to watch out for the regular Boss girls as well. The first 3 worlds are clear for me. But after that I still have some of the 2nd/3rd Tier Boss girls to collect. Buring through SP shards on low value Boss girls would be unavoidable unless you've cleared the world or already have all of the girls for a Tier and have some ways to go before opening the next Tier.

I also suspect that some of the reissue events are going to start occurring on the further through Villians. So this may impact mid-low high level players as well.

37 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Younger players would also need to watch out for the regular Boss girls as well. The first 3 worlds are clear for me. But after that I still have some of the 2nd/3rd Tier Boss girls to collect. Buring through SP shards on low value Boss girls would be unavoidable unless you've cleared the world or already have all of the girls for a Tier and have some ways to go before opening the next Tier.

I also suspect that some of the reissue events are going to start occurring on the further through Villians. So this may impact mid-low high level players as well.

You can always go back to a lower tier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They tend to put MD girls on early bosses that don't have an event girl on them now. So if/when they pick Dark Lord for MD, those who aren't up to date on their 1* girls might want to use up their GPx10s and catch up on those before they start investing in shard boosters.

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic