​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

Wow. So apparently tickets ate that overpowered, huh? I've been collecting them since they had been introduced. And I can only use it on one legendary girl, I guess? Maybe two but only if it's an epic girl. And now they take that away from us. "Sorry, we don't want you to get 1 extra girl every 6 months, it would take that exclusiveness. It would be too easy for you to get all the girls. Oh, by the way, here are new 11 girls". So now we are forced to use all the tokens on girls we may particularly not want only to not lose tokens. Or we can save them until they unlock tokens again if "temporarily" will not turn into "nah, we won't bring it back". And there comes another question: will tokens be erased or saved after they are brought back after the break? Anyway, another bad decision. We get so little from dating tokens, it would take much more time (2-3 years?) to get at least one mythic girl from it so there's not really an option for abusing exclusiveness, and beside that, they add dozens new girls every month so how are we going to get them all if one of features which helped us will be taken? I usually respect weird development choices but this one is just infuriating. Hopefully, those new features they mentioned will actually be useful.

• Like 15

So you're basically giving the finger to some people (like me) who worked hard to build up affection with some girls that are unavailable now. For some girls, the tokens were the only way to get them without waiting a year or longer.

EDIT: And i bet i can tell what your next step will be: "Hey, remember Tokens? Here is a special offer for you. Buy the tokens for the cheap price of 2000 koban each"

Edited by docblade
Forgot something
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

'We are preparing more thrilling features and exciting events with exclusive girls. Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase.'

Translation: Fuck you guys give us more money, what did you want to collect girls in the waifu collector game!

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, docblade said:

So you're basically giving the finger to some people (like me) who worked hard to build up affection with some girls that are unavailable now. For some girls, the tokens were the only way to get them without waiting a year or longer.

not sure, what you were expecting from DT, but you wouldnt have gotten too many girls anyway in between a year, but, you could have planned with DT to save at least some kobans for some girls - fair enough

four points from my side: 1) If they really want to get rid of DT exclusively because they dont want players to get some girls because of their exclusivness, there would have been other options, like making some of the girls not available for DT - so maybe there are some plans we dont see yet, for what the removement is necessary - if so, it would have been good to tell player that (hint: communication)

2) Great, like others already said, we get enough time to prepare our game; well done, KK finally learned (they usually wouldnt tell us), but: it would have been even better if you 'rob' players of something to give them something back, just the info for some exciting new events or chagnes (balancing rarity sounds good, could mean less aff for the girls), isnt enough - in this regard it was bad communication again, would you have given us some more details about the future plans and why DT are not helpful for it, the news might not have been as bad as they look

3) Personally i dont care about the removement; i liked the feeling to have a backup, if something went wrong, but this only means i have to be more cautious getting girls, it wont change that much for me (and i am assuming not too much for most other players).

4) Since we dont see the bigger idea in what kind of game HH will develop, we cant really judge how good/bad this really is, but since we dont know, we can only judge, it's bad - so, it makes sense most people feel like this is a bad change overall

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

Puu.. I feel like the patch notes have a lot to digest :/ (am I the only one who thinks 7 EpP girls at once are overkill :P ? )

Still I´d really appreciate it if we could keep it at constructive criticism and feedback rather than blank insults .. that being said, I´d also appreciate if KK would offer a bit more info than "stay tuned" especially when making such significant changes .. I can just repeat myself..  communication is key (unfortuantely it really isn´t one of their strength´s :(  )

That´s all for now, I´ll be back later for a "longer" feedback post :P

• Like 3

• Is it difficult to write honestly? We are releasing too many girls that you get too quickly and because of this you cannot improve them. We have decided to lower the possibility of getting girls so that you can improve the existing girls in the future. Thanks for understanding.
    I currently need two and a half million attachments, and if I can't get girls like before, in the future I will have a lot of affection again, although there won't be a complete collection of girls, so it's probably even good...
  • 7 girls is a lot, especially after the decrease in getting orbs.
  • I have 2 thousand tokens and I planned to spend them only on Mystic Girls. If the "temporary" deletion makes them an eternal drop in the future, then it's even good.
Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Ok now this is getting ridiculous. I was annoyed when the market was nerfed, then again when pachinko was nerfed, but now they are taking away yet another great feature in dating tokens!? I mean com'on! I am beginning to feel like every good feature of the game is being taken away week after week. This is a total money grab too. In what way do dating tokens really hurt the gaming experience as Kinkoid eludes to in their patch notes? It's a good thing that they make all girls available to everyone. And let's not forget that dating tokens aren't cheap or easy to get, especially if you want to get a mythic or legendary girl for which you have very few shards.

Anyways I really hope people agree that this is a terrible idea so Kinkoid rethinks it. I for one am starting to lose interest in the game after the continual regression I'm seeing in gameplay the past several weeks.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Disable the best that was in the game. You add the thrill not from the chase, but from the frustration.
Tokens were an opportunity for me to collect at least some mythical one in a year, and you killed this opportunity. "Thanks". Now I think, is there any interest in playing further?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Wow, the next punishment for all but the veteran players who are able to win the D3 leagues regularly and don't know what to do with all their koban.

And the really facepalm-worthy thing about that is that the devs are so out of touch with how their game actually plays, and the various aspects of the meta game their own terrible balancing of the leagues has created and allowed to grow more and more obscene over the years... that, in their minds, most of those changes that will at most tickle the active veterans with nearly unlimited resources are designed to deplete those players' resources and bring them back down closer to the power curve.

Of course, since they have yet to change anything to the gross PvP imbalance itself (and the consequences of it lasting for years unchecked), this will first and foremost impact good players who didn't have the luck to start this particular game early on and hit the jackpot because the devs built their PvP system on "older account wins more; oldest account wins even more" instead of anything resembling balanced design as seen in any other game ever.

Same sheets, different day.

• Like 10

What are you doing Kinkoid? Dating Tokens are the most popular and best idea you've added in the past year.

Lost all your kobans trying to get this 1 girl but only got to 96%? Thank god you've got dating tokens or you'd dump the game on the spot. Really looked forward to that one random uncommon girl from a show you like but she hasnt been available in two years and likely never will? You can save up for her with tokens, yes! Never had a Mythic because they cost so extremely much, but your surrounded by tons and tons of players who've got a full team of them to rub in your face and stomp on you? Luckily you can save Kobans for half a year and try to get one, just one, too? Oh failed to get that one anyway after Saving Up Half A GDmn Year for it? Well thank the gods of Kinkoid you also saved up enough Dating Tokens at the same time!

This is what you are taking away. That one bit of relief players had against having the shittiest day ever and possibly quitting this game because of bad luck, which is way too common. I don't understand why you'd blame balance for the removal, since Dating Tokens are extremely rare and getting anything with them takes months and months of hard work and planning, if anything: you should be increasing them.

What going on Kinkoid? You've already dumped the chances for red Orbs, have been adding useless items which also lower chances for red Orbs in PoP, now the Tokens, et cetera. Why are you making life harder on players?

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

if i decide to not use my tokens, will they come back all when the feature will be back ? Or they will be reset ?

In my opinion, the best line of behaviour would be to use all of them now, while they're still available and don't expect them to come back at all.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best 😉 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I am picturing myself in KK's weekly meeting:

What should we include in the next patch?

• New girls
  • Things to nerf (If none found, include the ones that doesn't require nerfing)
  • New cash grab mechanisms / feature (If none, tweak existing features to insert cash grab mechanisms)
  • New Features to improve In-game experience (Low Priority),
  • Player feedbacks

Seriously, I do spend money on games and do not mind if a company gets a bit greedy. Its  a business after all. But I personally would stop spending (which I already did) when I can't sense much appreciation from the team. It takes 2 hands to clap. Recently has been nothing much but nerfs and further introduction of cash grabs. To add, some of the nerfs and cash grab feature are just senseless, like this dating token nerf and the "Claim" feature in PoP.

The only reason why I am still in this game is because of the artwork which is undeniably beautiful.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Removal of Dating Tokens means you can now only play this game in one way: Safe Mode.

Only collect Kobans.
Don't take any risks, ever.
Never attempt to get anything unless you have about 1.5x the Kobans saved up for it.

Either that or have fun with all your girls stuck at 60-90% forever.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 1

Patch Notes Week #39

Dating Tokens

The Dating Tokens will be temporarily disabled at the end of October to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls.

We are preparing more thrilling features and exciting events with exclusive girls. Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. 

• You will be able to spend your Dating Tokens until October 26th (including).
  • After the Wednesday (27th October  10 am UTC+2) update, you will not be able to spend Dating Tokens. 
  • The next classic event (Dirty Fantasies 1-10 October) is the last one that will include Dating Tokens.
  • Dating Tokens will be disabled until further notice.

This is just part of the preparations of the next iteration of the B.D.S.M and the other grand features we are preparing for you! Stay tuned: new things are coming soon!

Side Quests

• New Rare Side Quest release: “Better Than Sunscreen”: Bunny and the Hero are at the beach but they seem to have run out of sunscreen, however, Bunny quickly manages to come up with the perfect replacement….Check out our latest side quest!

Harem

• Bunny has invited New Pachinko girls to join the Haremverse

image12-3.pngimage9-8.png

Elexine(KH)                           Hymevarta (KH)

image7-9.pngimage14-2.png

Hiromi Ryoshi (HC)                   Cougar Kioko (CH) 

image3-14.pngimage13-3.png

Tornada (HC)                                     Belle (KH)     image8-8.png

Miwa (CH)

Places of Power

• New Places of Power girl has been released!

image2-14.png

• Kristen

One Star Girls

• Five new one-star girls have joined the Haremverse

image20-1.pngimage17-4.pngimage16-1.png

My feedback on this one.

7 new permanent EP girls at once will use up a small percentage of the orb and/or koban stashes of active veterans, but be a real issue for competitive players who emptied the EP for the first time much more recently, and don't have huge stashes accumulated before the many recent waves of nerfs to most sources of orbs in the game.

To "restore the balance in the rarity of the girls" as the devs seem to think they're doing with this latest nerf, they would need to actually know what balance is in general, and in what ways girl rarities and dating tokens are currently imbalanced in particular. Judging by the mind-blowing explanation of this specific change ("Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable"... and they consider this in and of itself as a bad thing, apparently?) I'm very sure they are not at all referring to the actual and undeniable imbalances with girl "rarities" and the dating token "rarity"-based pricing system, but to something else entirely.

So, for the record, it's imbalanced because:

1. For the "rarities" to be properly balanced, they would need to be distributed at least somewhat close to the actual rarity of each subset (as in "how rare it is compared to other subsets"). Common should actually be the most common subset, then rare, then epic, then legendary (and then mythic, but mythics are too recent for their distribution to be as imbalanced as the others'). So, the subset currently called (and priced) as "Legendary" should actually be "Common", and so on.

2. Basing the cost in dating tokens to complete girls on the current "rarities" was a gross imbalance itself, because those "rarities" reflect anything BUT the actual rarity of the girls (except for Mythics, but that's only because they're very recent). It should have been based on number of stars (which would even have worked as you intended for Mythics because they're the only ones with 6 stars).

Instead, what we're seeing here is, as has been the case for quite a while in terms of game economy and PvP balance, basically "damn, no matter what we nerf or how hard we nerf it, those 1% of players at the top of the foodchain still have unlimited free resources!" followed by throwing another nerf at the wall and hoping that one "works". Spoiler: it will not. Once more: it's the Leagues, guys. It's your built-in imbalance and unfairness in the PvP system itself (basing it on XP rather than skill and/or accomplishments). As long as you don't restore balance to THAT, attempting to balance anything else is futile.

EDIT: Also, communication improvement opportunity: don't claim "temporarily disabled" in the in-game popup when it's very clear from the patch notes themselves that this actually means "permanently removed". It's a bit misleading.

• Like 15

Getting rid of the dating tokens is a bad idea for many reasons previously mentioned. I don't think it takes away girl's "exclusivity" more like giving a remote chance to get one of the "exclusive" girls, maybe two per year to those who don't get several "exclusive" girls each month.

About that remote chance and it maybe a bit off topic. Did I miss the Mythic girl revival this month? I've been saving tokens and dating tokens to try and get Qlessa that first mythic know how beauty and thought it was going to be in September. If she is not having a revival and date tokens are gone I'll never have her, neither red neither the next Mythic girls. If she had it and I missed it, that's my bad then.

Recent changes in the game are making it.... not as fun to be polite.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No more dating tokens, but "We are preparing more thrilling features and exciting events with exclusive girls."  - heck! Why don't you dev guys just make everything in game available by Kobans only?! Just get rid of any F2P options for girls, the fun of the game altogether and make everything available by purchase only. That will satisfy your ever-growing greed more more easily.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, TetsuoThc said:

Getting rid of the dating tokens is a bad idea for many reasons previously mentioned. I don't think it takes away girl's "exclusivity" more like giving a remote chance to get one of the "exclusive" girls, maybe two per year to those who don't get several "exclusive" girls each month.

About that remote chance and it maybe a bit off topic. Did I miss the Mythic girl revival this month? I've been saving tokens and dating tokens to try and get Qlessa that first mythic know how beauty and thought it was going to be in September. If she is not having a revival and date tokens are gone I'll never have her, neither red neither the next Mythic girls. If she had it and I missed it, that's my bad then.

Recent changes in the game are making it.... not as fun to be polite.

We had no mythic revival this month.

Never got dating tokens from mythic revival since it was not on during classic/first event of the month as well plus less shards during mythic revival.

At least they gave an advanced warning on dating tokens being disabled so a good idea to spend what you have just in case they don't return in the future.

A lot of new girls added with this patch as well but because dating token change added in same patch that is the main thing people are going to talk about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since everyone is jumping on the obvious (Dating tokens) here is my take on it. Since the Dating tokens were implemented I have gotten 4 girls by using them (this imbalances the game) How?!? The problem might be the Dating Token event running at the same time a Mythic girl event is running. During a Mythic event, players going after the Mythic girl dump huge numbers of combats to achieve the girl. This in turn increases the number of dating tokens a player accumulates. So if there is an imbalance I would point to the timing of those two event activities. Move the Dating Token event to a time when players are Not using their resources to go after a Mythic girl and any perceived imbalance is corrected without messing with a popular game element. In short, Kinkoid, I beg you to look at your calander of activities and work on balancing that before continueing to nerf the players.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For what are this supid One Star girls. I think they are complete useless. You can't use them for anything.

They only disturb me when I rerole my gilrs for a good champion fight and I alway get One Star Girls in my way. So I need more reroles until I get a good team.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2

14 minutes ago, MDuss said:

For what are this supid One Star girls. I think they are complete useless. You can't use them for anything.

The 1 girls provide you with a cheap way to increase your harems Endurance Bonus. My gut feeling is this bonus is not as important under the new B.D.S.M. system as it once was. But hey, any improvement to your harem is a good thing. 😃

Edited by Pelinor
fixed a misspelling
  • Like 1

People are furious here, which is understandable as it will now be harder to grab some girls without dating tokens, or at least it might take longer. At least they told us a month in advance to use up our stash, which is something very positive as Kinkoid haven't always been... the best at communicating to say the least.

Personally I'm still waiting for all those new features that will be coming eventually before I'm jumping on the complain-wagon. Maybe there will be rewards better than dating tokens, or at least outweighing dating tokens in our desire to get them. But then again, if I may be a pessimist, they could've disabled dating tokens the patch before those features would come, because for all we know now, those features could still be a very far way ahead. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MDuss said:

They only disturb me when I rerole my gilrs for a good champion fight and I alway get One Star Girls in my way. So I need more reroles until I get a good team.

MfG
MDuss

One star girls don't appear on Champion fights.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, just heard about dating tokens. It sounds like limiting their use for really exclusive girls would have been much easier, or just making them so expensive they were impossible. I usually use mine to get lots of lesser girls that I kept very close to 100 affection just to score highly on daily contests giving points on getting a new girl, which hardly seems broken.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

Since everyone is jumping on the obvious (Dating tokens) here is my take on it. Since the Dating tokens were implemented I have gotten 4 girls by using them (this imbalances the game) How?!? The problem might be the Dating Token event running at the same time a Mythic girl event is running. During a Mythic event, players going after the Mythic girl dump huge numbers of combats to achieve the girl. This in turn increases the number of dating tokens a player accumulates. So if there is an imbalance I would point to the timing of those two event activities. Move the Dating Token event to a time when players are Not using their resources to go after a Mythic girl and any perceived imbalance is corrected without messing with a popular game element. In short, Kinkoid, I beg you to look at your calander of activities and work on balancing that before continueing to nerf the players.

I would argue that the original purpose of such a schedule is with a goal to promote and encourage players to pull mythic in by using these dating tokens as incentives. So, at least from my perspective, this makes it seems like they have achieved that goal and they are now removing that no longer needed incentive. And as already mentioned by quite a few people already is that these tokens really isn't that "OP". I have been saving for a little over 7 months and have around 2000 tokens which will give me like what, 4 common rarity girls?

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic