​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

il y a 13 minutes, Redbeard a dit :

I don't understand who voted for girls equipment?  Bad idea that will turn this game into an even more micromanaged nightmare.

Pretty much anyone who didn't really think about what this implied in terms of gameplay, but was only considering it as a power boost (Which is always nice to have for PvE). So, I'm not surprised that this is a popular topic.

But I completely agree with you about the micromanagement nightmare. It's obviously a high risk.

• Like 5

My thoughts on Patch Notes #3

Side Quest: Not really a side quest as there is no addition to the story. Good way to spend energy and get XP for it which beats the "buy a ticket" alternative.

Seasons (girl animations):  I play with Chrome and there are no girl animations for the seasons (unless you count the shimmy-shake as an animation). Another patch released without checking the 4 major web browsers, sigh.

Harem (filters & sorting):  Good patch, if gems are now irrevocably a part of the game this was needed from the start.

Leagues (new girl): Okay, a girl which can be obtained without spending over 1,000 kobans (i.e. via normal play). Wish there were more like this.

Clubs (new leader, rules): Yay, after several years now the rules are in writing! My club will never need to do this but it's nice to know the procedure has been nailed to the wall.

New Features: It would seem to appear that the survey wasn't interested in wether or not the current player base wanted, or liked any of the annouced feature canidates. Instead, what was desired was feedback on which features should be implemented first. Even here the graph shows the Labyrinth placed 4th (not 3rd) so why bother asking if you aren't going to listen to the answers?

Market Improvements: The mockup is incomplete so while I am optimistic it is a cautious optimism. From appearances it seems the shopping mall (the area we purchase gifts from) will be split into two sections, one with the traditional gifts and a second with everything else (gems, shards (dating tokens evolution), orbs, and tickets). Until I see the prices for these items I am witholding judgement.

Waifu: This is a game screen cleanup so I get it. Hopefully we will get the ability to decide which "star pose" will be larger than life on our devices.

Labyrinth:  This is easier to implement than the "Boss Bang" (the true 3rd place winner)? I am intrigued.

1 minute ago, Pelinor said:

Seasons (girl animations):  I play with Chrome and there are no girl animations for the seasons (unless you count the shimmy-shake as an animation). Another patch released without checking the 4 major web browsers, sigh.

I play with Chrome and I see the animations. Do you have them enabled on your settings? Also, the previous images could still be in the cache.

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I play with Chrome and I see the animations. Do you have them enabled on your settings? Also, the previous images could still be in the cache.

The 2nd is possible as I run my system maintenence only once a week as a general rule.

My comments on 

Patch Notes #3
19/01/2022

Side Quest: More content 👍

Season's Girl animations: I have animations disabled but if someone want a bit of movement is not bad

Harem filters & sorting: Needed 👍

New League girl: A new girl that can be obtained for free 👍

Club leadership: Well, now we don't have to repeat again in the forum how to do it. But I would have preferred some kind of option to transfer leadership directly from the leader or automatically by inactivity.

New Features survey: As we couldn't vote for none it was obvious that some (or most) of the features would make its way to the game sooner or later. I will content myself if they don't finally implement girls equipment and craft hero equipment, but if they do, I demand a time stop device to have more than 24 hours each day to dedicate to the game.

image7-11.png

- Market Improvements:  If the new options are buying all items with Ymens only and topping girl XP or affection without costing kobans 👍  Else if it cost kobans 👎

- Waifu: If it is an option I don't oppose, but if it is mandatory I am against it. I like the town view, and don't want a huge girl image in the middle of the screen. It would be better if they finally make some kind of user friendly art gallery viewer.

- Labyrinth: Finishing it will cost kobans. Don't say later that no one warned you.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Just to be sure, how should we take this horrible little thing?

image11-2.png.83c34619b298cb9602503d47b6600328.png

Is this something we should not worry about, since it is a mock up and it won't be like that (but even in a "mock up, not indicative of the final product" scenery, why is like that?), or should we actually prepare for the worse?.

I'm honestly (and with an incredible amount of fear) expecting a rise of the restock cost, since it is SOOOO much more convenient restocking than buying those mythic books and gifts at their current prices. But this thing seems a bit too much...? I'm afraid. Please tell me that I don't have to be this afraid. Tell me that this thing does not exist and hence it cannot hurt me. Please.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

47 minuti fa, Antimon ha scritto:

Please tell me that I don't have to be this afraid.

You don't have to be so afraid.

Such numbers are totally random and made up entirely, as that is NOT a functional code thing, only a photoshop fluff (and the designer just copy/pasted the Ymen cost, as you can see, on a new button made from scratch).

Do you feel better?

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minuti fa, lepidocter ha scritto:

You don't have to be so afraid.

Such numbers are totally random and made up entirely, as that is NOT a functional code thing, only a photoshop fluff (and the designer just copy/pasted the Ymen cost, as you can see, on a new button made from scratch).

Do you feel better?

a little, yes, thank you

4 hours ago, Alkazord said:

Anyone noticed the stealth change on Champions AGAIN?

Yes. As it was explained to me (and having made a few drafts since, it checks out), there was actually a visual bug for months now that only showed each girl's individual power, instead of the total power she'd get in your team, taking into account your hero's power (including equipment, boosters etc.). We got used to it by now, but for years and until just a handful of major patches ago, even a lvl 1 girl at 0 star would never have shown laughably low values like "27" (NOT "27k"). They just fixed that visual bug, and now we have to unlearn our more recent habits and remember how we used to quickly evaluate girls during a draft as we used to do for years prior to that. That's all. Nothing has been changed mechanically.

So, for instance, a year ago, I'd make a draft and the really weak girls would have something like 10k maybe even less, but never ever lower than, say 4 or 5k. A few days ago (and for the past few months), really weak girls actually showed values so low they might as well have been zero. And my strongest girls would have somewhere around 30-50k. Now, 30k is a weak girl; my strongest ones show values around 70-90k instead.

It'll take a little getting used to, but as long as you remember the new ballparks, everything else should work as usual. In a few days, we should be reacquainted with these numbers and do our drafts just fine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

new quest -> great, looking forward, one of the things i still enjoy very much

daily goals -> well, we'll see how it acutally plays out, but free resources are always welcome; even though it might be another adding to the already very busy work shedule. The planing and spending of resources for yet another feature are another minus point. That's one of the reasons why the game is more and more unbalanced nowadays.

rebalance of champion drops in CE, OD: well, great, you might even get a girl in OD now. Without knowing how likely the shards drop, it's still something I might pass cause you cant plan before/in a good way.

cost reduction of mythic items -> long necessary, but, at least market items, are still overpriced; dont think people will buy mythic boosters more often cause of 15kobans less. I hoarded around 12 boosters, so I lost 180 nubans in value: sucks, but okay.

new girls: appreciated, just the daily grind, nothing special though

• Like 3

Citation

New Feature
Daily Goals!

Great! I was even able to finish the first daily goals in just a few minutes, before the reset :)

Citation

During Classic event and Orgy Day, character shards obtained from the Champions, have been increased

Nice. With a bit of luck, girls are now obtainable. 3 drops are needed, which is still not guaranteed with a 50% drop rate, but there's now a slight possibility of getting something. I still won't have enough tickets though :)

Citation

The price of Mythic Items has been reduced

Good. But not sufficient. For boosters, they're still mostly worthless, even at 450 Kobans. For XP/Affection, they're still more expensive than market refreshes (Price from Market Refresh: ~1 Koban/100 Aff, ~1 Koban/200 GXP. With Mythic books/gifts: 1 Koban/33 Aff, 1 Koban/133 XP. Simple math shows it's just not worth it; and the fact you're saving Ymens doesn't change that)

Citation

New girls

Always good. Although I don't see any new girl in GPx10. Maybe they'll show up a bit later?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Great! I was even able to finish the first daily goals in just a few minutes, before the reset :)

Nice. With a bit of luck, girls are now obtainable. 3 drops are needed, which is still not guaranteed with a 50% drop rate, but there's now a slight possibility of getting something. I still won't have enough tickets though :)

Good. But not sufficient. For boosters, they're still mostly worthless, even at 450 Kobans. For XP/Affection, they're still more expensive than market refreshes (Price from Market Refresh: ~1 Koban/100 Aff, ~1 Koban/200 GXP. With Mythic books/gifts: 1 Koban/33 Aff, 1 Koban/133 XP. Simple math shows it's just not worth it; and the fact you're saving Ymens doesn't change that)

Always good. Although I don't see any new girl in GPx10. Maybe they'll show up a bit later?

Yeah they always show up at reset :)

• Thanks 2

Patch Notes Week #4

Adventure

• New World 16 Quest 3 Adventure Release: “Shoot and Run”:  Look out the Sexy Police is on the chase!.. Check out the latest adventure! 

New Feature
Daily Goals! 

image1-17.png

It is our pleasure to introduce the latest feature “Daily Goals”! 

Get extra rewards by doing your daily routine in the game!

Collect Love potions by completing daily objectives such as Villain or 

Champion battles and Daily missions to unlock additional rewards.

You will be provided with 11 Daily goals to choose from and the higher rarity of the Goal the better the reward. 

Rebalance 

• During Classic event and Orgy Day, character shards obtained from the Champions, have been increased 
    • From 20 to 35

Mythic items

• The price of Mythic Items has been reduced
    • Koban’s cost of Sandalwood perfume, Mythic Spellbook & Mythic Lingerie is staying the same, but all other Mythic Items are with a lower price.

Places of Power

Places of Power has summoned a new girl on the hunt! 

image9-11.png

• Christia (HC)

New one star girls have been released 

image10-4.png

• House-Party Malina

image3-17.png

• Yippie Mocca

New Adventure scroll: Nice, and good news for PoA tasks (I already had to burn away 120 energy for two measly champion tickets; at least the 240 task won't be a chore).

Daily Goals: Cautiously optimistic given what's been said on Discord about adjusting the overtuned tasks and removing the unacceptable ones (burning MPx3s and MPx6s). You never know, but overall it's a much needed breath of fresh air and resources in this more and more and MOOOOAR expensive and time-consuming game.

EDIT: After going through two sets of actual Daily Goals as they've actually been improved upon further to actual community feedback... Daily Goals are actually GREAT. 👍

"Rebalance": NOPE. Back to the drawing board AGAIN, please. It's kind of nice on paper that we "only" need 3 lucky drops instead of 5 (with the drops getting increased from 20 to 35) BUT this was never the MAIN ISSUE. The main issue is the horrible drop RATE (and for the record, @blaa we do know it: it's 1/7 aka ~14.28% per completed Stage on the Champion, except for Stage 5 where it's still 0%). So now, on average, we'd still need to shove FIVE full cycles of FIVE runs on the relevant Champion to grab the girl. Increasing said Champion by 5 whole Levels in the process... And burning away a gazillion kobans and dozens of hours for it unless you're already a whale VIP customer with the €30 a month subscription... So NOPE. They're still Pachinko exclusives dishonestly advertised as "available on a Champion". -_-

Mythic Items Price Change: That's a small step in the right direction. But it's STILL OVERPRICED based on the Market (refresh) value. At least for Books (because we're still getting low-value Epic items on the Gift tab, whereas Books at least only give Legendary ones, for long-time players). On average we get 8-9k (I heard it both ways, math experts don't seem to entirely agree on the estimate) worth of Girl XP per 42 koban refresh. That's at least 80k GXP for 420 kobans, so can you guess what is wrong with this picture? -_-

Mythic Item Scam 02.png

One could argue that convenience has a price. I would counter-argue that getting 25-30% less value for the cost isn't worth bypassing all the tedious clicking.

New Girls: The one on PoP is fine. The new GP 1* Malina seems like a new artist to me (or at least one whose work I haven't seen much of yet), and from the first pose it looks promising. The new GP 1* Mocca was done by the same artist who can't draw eyes to save their life, though, and this person has already ruined enough 1* girls as it is (please don't give them any bigger assignment).

All in all... EDIT: Some hope A GREAT ADDITION (Daily Goals), some routine but overall welcomed new content (Chapter and Girls), and some insufficient changes that won't change anything, for good slash savvy players at least (Girl on Champion Drops and Mythic Items Pricing). MEH. GREAT PATCH! B|

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Thanks for the tip! I had no idea they had already showed up before the reset today (no "!" notification unlike the Adventure for instance). Thanks to you I'm rushing them now. 👍

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

On average we get 8-9k [girl XP, blaa] (I heard it both ways, math experts don't seem to entirely agree on the estimate) worth of Girl XP per 42 koban refresh.

that sounds awfully low and doesnt match with my data/experience. After almost 1000 market refreshes I am averaging by 12,65k per refresh.

This is probably a good result, if you assume 7 slots, all legendary, same drop rate for all books = 7x 1,75k(average), 12,25k per refresh. There might be people who have already stats on how often a book drops and if there is a different drop rate for them?

edit: with the girl shard drop rate on champions I might go for a girl on CE, especially if the girl is on a champion I need for KC anyways.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, blaa said:

that sounds awfully low and doesnt match with my data/experience. After almost 1000 market refreshes I am averaging by 12,65k per refresh.

Thanks. Well, since I took the most conservative estimate I remembered and that was still way cheaper than the new pricing for red books, if the actual average on market refreshes is even higher, then this update is even more insufficient to make Mythic Books worth their cost (and I suspect that's even the case for Mythic Gifts—I might have confused the average I mentioned would be for Gifts instead; 10-12k sounds more accurate for Books indeed).

• Like 1

il y a 36 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

and for the record, @blaa we do know it: it's 1/7 aka ~14.28% per completed Stage on the Champion, except for Stage 5 where it's still 0%

Where is this coming from? It seemed closer to 50%, from the few reports I saw on the forum and my own Test + Main experience, but I haven't seen anyone actually collecting data.

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Where is this coming from? It seemed closer to 50%, from the few reports I saw on the forum and my own Test + Main experience, but I haven't seen anyone actually collecting data.

There was a spread between the Patch Notes thread and the event-specific threads (Classic and OD), and perhaps a dedicated thread I can't remember right now as well... No one made a clean data gathering project or spreadsheet that I know of, but from the results I've seen posted in these various places and on Discord, the most likely hypothesis still stands as "Girl shards, Equipment 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 OR 6 = all equal odds", so 1/7.

I'd need to dig deeper (which I can't do today or likely even this week, too busy IRL) and/or ask @Noacc and/or other forum or disco mods might remember or even have saved screenshots confirming it somewhere. So I'm not 100% "a thousand push-ups" sure on this. But it certainly doesn't look like a clean 50/50 "Girl Shards OR Equipment 1-6" from what I've seen and read so far.

Numbers, Finder and/or Tom would be my best bets for people who likely have more data or info on this. If anyone has the strength to start a data collecting project, I'll share my results starting with the next Classic event. But so far, I haven't heard of a single player getting the girl or even getting close to getting the girl that way. I saw confirmation of a few players getting shards twice out of a bunch of runs. Don't remember even a single report of three drops from anyone since this system started.

New Adventure Scroll: Good.

Daily Goals: Start was nice and it could be a good adition to the game. We have to wait and see how it works in middle and long time, but the first impression is good (GXP is always good and the other rewards are good too).

Event-Girls on Champions: Mixed feelings. In Classic Event I had no drop from 3 trys, in Orgy Days 3 from 3. It could be an 50/50 chance but a much lesser chance is even possible, like a much higher chance. At now I feel it could be doable, if the girl is on Romero or Whatty, but I'm realy not sure if it will be doable with Visor or Alban. I think it's a step in the right direction, but it's not the great jump forward (what was needed if it will be helpful even for f2p).

Mythic Items: Minor costs ok, but not enough. The mistake they made with this mythic stuff was that they sell them for Koban. If they had start to sell them with very high yumen prices they hadn't had the need to nerf the yumen income, but this is another discussion. They had to lower the Koban cost much more to make it acceptable to get more of them.

New Girls: Good aditions.

• Like 3

My thoughts on Patch Notes #4 (2022)

Adventure (more story): So far this looks like a fun addition to our characters travels and escapades. 

Daily Goals: It is NOT what we were told it would be and it has some very obvious bugs (more in the dedicated topic on this). The potential for this to be a nice feature addition is there, but the bugs need fixing and the promised gem rewards need to be implemented.

Rebalance (Champion girl shard drops): Okay, still not good enough to pull me away from helping my club on the CC but it looks like it might be possible to get a new girl from Champions if you are lucky.

Mythic Items (cost adjustment): The math doesn't work and to entice me to use kobans for purchasing them there has to be a solid benefit. I call this one a move in the right direction but more movement (either in cost or benefits) is still needed.

Places of Power (new girl): She's cute

Great Pachinko (1 girls): Both girls have nice bodies. To me, it looks like Yippie Mocca is wearing a party mask to hide her true face (kinda weird).  

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​