​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes ​📜​

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Side note, combining PoG and PoV in the same group menu is nice in and of itself, but it partially broke Numbers ( @45026831 )'s script. Specifically hiding claimed rewards on PoV no longer works.

That is fixed now, among a load of other bugs caused by this update. Current latest version of the script is v1.15.17.

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whelp, I'll lead it off here. Mythic Books & Gifts in their current implementation of being quite numerous in the market and having such ridiculously high koban costs is absolutely abysmal. It mak

Let's be objective, this 1 combativity changed the game too much, that's why it was removed.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HentaiGuru said:

They are all 5* from PVP events - https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Legendary-Contests 

and they are common in top-7 blessed - so may be good addition for your league team - but for half mythic price... im glad i had them all in time :)

I'm fairly certain that I have them all, so I don't see myself ever buying the paid path.

3 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

They are all 5* from PVP events - https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Legendary-Contests 

and they are common in top-7 blessed - so may be good addition for your league team - but for half mythic price... im glad i had them all in time :)

There are 5 LC-girls I'm missing: Filya, Bellona, Tano, Harmonia and Beatrix.

If the order of appearance in Path of Glory is exactly like they came up in the Legendary Contests (as it looks like now), then Bellona (is) and Harmonia will be on the paid path.

I'm not quite sure, but I think, maybe I'll try to get them all, if I can afford the paid path this time and next time.

Maybe my reason is primarily completion, as I have all other LC-girls. 😉

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not really, you've lost the opportunity to grab one extra day worth of points thanks to the release being before reset time and thus technically on the previous day. This often happens on patch day.

Ah, ok, that clears that up

Well, this is a way to get former 5 stars legends, so that's a plus. Will be rather unfortunate for the people who have the free girl and not the one you need to pay for. Also pretty useless if you have them both of course.

52 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Will be rather unfortunate for the people who have the free girl and not the one you need to pay for.

Agreed (as previously mentioned, I hope they'll switch things up somehow).

53 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Also pretty useless if you have them both of course.

Useless? Not quite. The bulk of the Free Path takes care of itself as long as you do your daily goals, which most active players do anyway, and that's quite a lot of free extra rewards at no extra cost or effort, at bare minimum. Plus, since the event runs for even longer than an entire Season (and will always be across two months) it gives the opportunity to store some of those rewards to claim them when that gives extra value (for a contest for instance). If you happen to have missed a girl from an odd-numbered past LC (unless they change things up), then on top of that you'll get that girl for free and effortlessly as well. But the Free Path alone is a permanent addition to any active player's resources.

Shelling out the 6k kobans for the side rewards alone when you already have the girl is clearly a bad deal. Even when you're actually missing the revived girl it's pretty expensive, but it's a catch-up mechanic and it gives an opportunity to make up for not being there or not being able to profit from a past opportunity. That's valuable in and of itself, even if it's overpriced compared to better deals.

I mean, for instance, the original 5-star legendary Norou was famously given away for free way back in the old days (I think it was on the 2nd anniversary?), long before I started playing (she dropped from doing Arena fights, basically the old days equivalent of Season fights today). Still, when she was revived as part of a normal LD event in my time and I had the opportunity to collect her, I was thankful for that. That catch-up opportunity costed give or take 5k kobans, which was a lot compared to "for free", but I wasn't there when she was given away for free, and it was still an opportunity to get her. It's pretty similar for PoG. Any decently competitive active player gets the girl for free or for very cheap in every LC, but for those who weren't already in this situation when LC started, paying 6k in kobans to catch up on a girl they missed out on (along with a bunch of side rewards) beats never getting that girl at all. If they're interested, at least. But it's a better deal than "that girl you like from before your day? yeah, you'll never get her, sorry". ^^

• Like 3

Some thoughts to the Patch Notes 21/2022:

New Side Quest: Every time wellcome.

New Brand Ambassador: Again? Not really happy about one more real girl in the Harem (and again lower chances to get the 300 gem chest in CE, but that's a special for players with emptied EP-Pool)

PoG:

+: Using the points from Daily goals for PoG too and reviving LC girls for all who had missed them.

-: A paid path with XP and a barrier of 6000 Koban. The rewards are not worth the Koban and again a great Koban-sink without an improvement in Koban income. A solution could be to remove minor rewards - like energy - from the paid path and change the last 6 rewards (4750-5250) to 1000 Koban. If a player buy the path and will do all daily goals in the 5 weeks he had to strugle enough to legitimate the payback of 6k Koban.

PoP/League/1* girls: Nothing unusual and nothing horrible in kind of arts at the first glimpse, more on the pretty side.

Edited by bolitho76