​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So we never had 32 or 48 koban missions in OD?

In the last year we had the following Koban drops per day in Orgy days: 60 (5x12), 60, 60, 120 (5x24), 120. In the times we had only 2, 3 or4 daily missions they had other values.

• Thanks 1

il y a 41 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

In the last year we had the following Koban drops per day in Orgy days: 60 (5x12), 60, 60, 120 (5x24), 120. In the times we had only 2, 3 or4 daily missions they had other values.

I believe it used to be the same amount per mission, but only 4 missions, so 4x12, 4x12, 4x12, 4x24, 4x24. At least I remember having to update the values at some point last year.

Citation

Path of Attraction 

• Additional objectives and rewards have been added to the Path attraction with 5 new tiers 
    • No changes for tiers from 1 to 20 

Is that specifically for the Anniversary PoA, or will it stay forever?

PoA was certainly going down in value compared to the other new events. Except for a great Anniversary PoA, I still can't afford it, though. 😛

It seems different, because it says "+5 goals" and no changes for 1/20, whereas Anniversary PoA contained 30 goals (But 1-20 was already identical to classic PoA).

So, I just hope that the August PoA will be the anniversary version (30 Goals, with EPx10/EP Draft/MPx6/Tons of EPx1 orbs) and not the new 25-goals variant. I guess we'll see :)

Citation

Page refresh after claiming rewards
Path of Valor, Path of Glory 

• Page no longer refreshes after claiming rewards from Path of Valor and  Path of Glory and Seasonal Event

I noticed that on test one or two days ago. It's so refreshing! :D Small changes that make a real difference :) 

• Like 3

My take on Patch Notes #33 (2022):

Side Quest: I get tired of long side quests that don't tell us anything new about this Haremverse my character is in, so a short side quest is a nice change of pace.

New League Girl: I like the girl. This "add a girl" to the Leagues feels like a lazy game addition. Much more interesting would have been a new tier on one of the villians who still have but a single tier in their development.

POA: Okay, so it will take longer to complete the path now. Not feeling good about this, but it could be nice. I think it's a "wait and see" how it manifests itself before I can judge.

Page Refresh Progress: Yay! a genuine game improvement without a "gotcha" element. 😀

All in all this is a decent game patch.

• Like 2

Page refresh after claiming rewards
Path of Valor, Path of Glory 

• Page no longer refreshes after claiming rewards from Path of Valor and  Path of Glory and Seasonal Event

Thanks for that. We need more changes like this. The UX can be improved everywhere. At the moment I have to play more with my mobile phone without a user script...what a nightmare if you are used to all the script improvements.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MrXY said:

Thanks for that. We need more changes like this. The UX can be improved everywhere. At the moment I have to play more with my mobile phone without a user script...what a nightmare if you are used to all the script improvements.

If you are on Android you can try Firefox Nightly or Kiwi Browser, you can install the script there.

• Like 2

A few days ago I tried Firefox Nightly, but I wasn't able to install Tampermonkey. I found [1] as a description, but couldn't enable developer mode (step 3) and it seems like without it, it is not possible to install Tampermonkey as addon. It is not available in the official supported addons. I guess for this reason you need developer mode. It would be great if you can share some experience here. Maybe the blog article is just too old and things changed now.

[1] https://enux.pl/article/en/2021-03-14/how-use-tampermonkey-firefox-mobile

Edit: Kiwi worked for me. Nothing special was to do here. Install via app store, install Tampermonkey, setup script...that's it. Thanks again for your hint.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrXY said:

A few days ago I tried Firefox Nightly, but I wasn't able to install Tampermonkey. I found [1] as a description, but couldn't enable developer mode (step 3) and it seems like without it, it is not possible to install Tampermonkey as addon. It is not available in the official supported addons. I guess for this reason you need developer mode. It would be great if you can share some experience here. Maybe the blog article is just too old and things changed now.

[1] https://enux.pl/article/en/2021-03-14/how-use-tampermonkey-firefox-mobile

I actually use Kiwi Browser myself 😅

• Like 3

Not a lot to add. Latest Patch is okay. I'll wait to see the augmented PoA, hoping the 5 extra rewards are good to great, the 5 extra objectives are reasonable (hopefully and likely previously untapped stuff like "Do Awakenings", "Spend Gems" or maybe even level up slash upgrade girls), and above all, that the koban price doesn't increase in the process.

New League girl, nice, new side quest, sure. Bug fix, good. I was kind of expecting a bigger patch with the introduction of the crafting system and/or market upgrade at this point, but I guess it's still not ready (had to divert manpower to the amazing design of the Seasonal Event format /s).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tomorrow this current PoV will end, and I'm forgetting to claim the last two rewards. I'll tell you if they will compensate that terrible loss with boosters. I'm forgetting to claim 20 energy from the golden anniversary special event, too, so, we'll see on saturday, too, I guess...

12 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I was kind of expecting a bigger patch with the introduction of the crafting system and/or market upgrade at this point, but I guess it's still not ready

Are you perhaps implying that August 17 is not in the first part of the year anymore? 🙃

Thank you for the page refresh thing in PoV/PoG, by the way, a very much appreciated update. For the PoA new 5 additional steps, I can't hide the fact that I'm extremely scared

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 2

@Antimon I love you, man. :x

Unfortunately, I'm pretty forgetful myself, and reading your post I remembered that I have already claimed every last reward from the current PoV. So I'm eagerly anticipating your report tomorrow (I hope I won't forget to check ^^).

However, I'm afraid I might very well forget to claim a few things from SE as well, (let's hope it won't be the girls! ^^):
image.png

I estimate the value of an individual book or gift (even legendary) at 6kos (since it costs 42kos to make 7 of them appear in the market). So anything short of 16 books/gift would be technically less valuable than a 90kos booster. Still, these are so pretty, and the tickets are priceless, so I hope in case I forget about them, I'll at least get a consolation prize in booster form. 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I estimate the value of an individual book or gift (even legendary) at 6kos (since it costs 42kos to make 7 of them appear in the market). So anything short of 16 books/gift would be technically less valuable than a 90kos booster. Still, these are so pretty, and the tickets are priceless, so I hope in case I forget about them, I'll at least get a consolation prize in booster form. 🙏

Specially the tickets, they are invaluable!

• Haha 2

I'm not at home, and I'm fighting with a horrible connection (finally landing on this forum page has been a painful experience, and I'm not entirely sure I'll succeed in posting this comment of mine 😅). This to say that there's a chance that, in this infinite cycle of reloading madness I've been facing, I could have somehow lost them (I claimed today's free bundle without having the pop up message that confirms that I correctly got that), BUT I did not see any pop up message with free boosters attached for the two rewards I forgot to claim yesterday. Since I did not check how many boosters I had before the daily reset, I'm not in the position to confirm with no doubt this is actually the case 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for trying, at least. Well, we'll know for sure tomorrow, then. No biggie.

And just in case, I'm not relying solely on you. I couldn't check for PoV since I had already claimed every last thing (and frankly the 25 gems alone make it hard for me to leave any PoV reward in the "forgettable" zone ^^ it would be different if I didn't purchase the koban path, ofc). However, in terms of celebrating the end of this month-long first SE, I got you bro:

image.png

image.png

I'm not sure whether they'll count each "Claim" package as one unclaimed reward or if the number of individual items will matter (I suspect the former, though), but either way, this should be pretty easy to confirm even if for some reason I miss the popups.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 ora fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Well, sorry to disappoint (and be disappointed), but nothing. I've received nothing for those unclaimed rewards. I've simply thrown away a handful of gifts and books (and tickets). :/

With my better domestic internet connection, I sadly can confirm this on the couple of golden anniversary rewards i left behind. 

What bothers me more is that we cannot be sure if we simply left behind something that wasn't meant to be compensated in the first place (but then again, I do not recall at all of forgetting to claim major rewards in the amount I was gifted with boosters) or if that compensation was a "once in a while anniversary thing"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

What bothers me more is that we cannot be sure if we simply left behind something that wasn't meant to be compensated in the first place (but then again, I do not recall at all of forgetting to claim major rewards in the amount I was gifted with boosters) or if that compensation was a "once in a while anniversary thing"

The first hypothesis can be safely discarded imho (to put it as gently as possible, let's say that differentiating between specific types of rewards in that simple check code they added would be too much work for them).

The second one is very possible and even likely. We knew it was a possibility, even if adding this check just for a once a year thing seems overboard. Even worse, it might have been a one-time thing, and they might not reactivate it for every further anniversary.

I'm considering a third option: it might be that this check is only triggered at the end of CE or OD, even if it does check unclaimed rewards for all past events. So all might not be lost.  Perhaps my unclaimed rewards from SE will eventually get compensated with boosters, but only at the end of the next CE.

And, even if it's the second scenario, then there's a slim chance that will still happen, only in a year or so... Anyhow, better safe than sorry. So from now on I'll return to claiming everything at least remotely usable. 

• Like 4

Hmm. Well, I guess when you put it like that... It sounds a bit ridiculous. ^^ But they phrased things in a way that suggested we would be getting 1 cordy and 1 chlorella for any past event unclaimed reward. So, we got our hopes up.

Damn, I wish you would have posted this a day earlier. ^^

"Players who missed rewards from past event missions will now receive boosters!
If you haven’t claimed some rewards in the past – you will get boosters! Go and claim your rewards from the activity page!"

This is what was written in the patch note. Even with what I take to be the correct interpretation of this message (thanks Numbers, I'm honestly questioning my English comprehension skills, now, though 😅😂), I can't help to be even more confused about the great number of boosters I got thanks to this

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

But they phrased things in a way that suggested we would be getting 1 cordy and 1 chlorella for any past event unclaimed reward.

625049941_2022-08-20-ausPatchNotesWeek32-Boostersforunclaimedrewards.thumb.JPG.9bccba09ccc43cccfb0f13a8e7b7b17c.JPG

Of course, it's not clear from the text, whether it's a one-time-action or if it might happen in future too.

But honestly, I always found it more likely, that it's a one-time-thing - maybe in the intention to do something nice during the anniversary and because many players were sad about not having claimed their rewards in time - as a consolidation - or for any other reason.

But I didn't expect, that this would happen regularly, I thought just once - something like an "anniversary-amnesty" or compensation or extra goodie.
I read "now" and "rewards in the past" and interpreted it that way.
But of course, I might be all wrong, and I just didn't think about it to be a regular thing - maybe once a year or more often. We'll see.

By the way, I didn't get any boosters, it seems I had claimed all my rewards.
Maybe some don't remember, having forgotten to claim theirs, because it was in the beginning of their playing the game, where most (at least me) don't understand everything completely.

I appreciate the timers for the events a lot, they are very helpful.

But it would also be very nice (and maybe even easy to implement) to have a short text in every event window, saying that you should claim your rewards before the end of the event or else they are lost (unless you have a card).
(I'm not sure, if this was written in the information of some events already.)
This together with the timer would make it clear for everyone.

And also a short message for each contest, that explains that you can leave your rewards unclaimed until 21 days (I think), afterwards they would be lost - plus a timer would be great!

This would especially help newer players and those who don't read the forum, but actually everyone to know for sure about this.

I often leave new girls unclaimed until the next contest (daily or legendary), that gives points for new girls.
But if there is no one or any other reason to claim them, then I would do it on the last day of the event respectively before my contest rewards would be lost.

To always know about my unclaimed rewards and until when to claim them, I meanwhile use handwritten lists like this to keep track of them:

1166131583_2022-08-20-Unclaimedrewards-Notizen.thumb.jpg.d35a872bfe3a87dd49d97f4ebad8d793.jpg

Might look a bit crazy/chaotic, but is very helpful - also to see which rewards to use first and so on. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

6 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

1166131583_2022-08-20-Unclaimedrewards-Notizen.thumb.jpg.d35a872bfe3a87dd49d97f4ebad8d793.jpg

Might look a bit crazy/chaotic, but is very helpful - also to see which rewards to use first and so on. 😊

You´re one hell of a dedicated player mate :D

looks like my math notes from  school back in the day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​