​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

3 ore fa, aike ha scritto:

I like this update, whith this it is easy to understand when totally not leveled girl stronger then leveled.

Glad for you, Personally I'm quite of the exact opposite opinion. 

For sure I appreciate the fact that now it clearly shows when a girl is in the right place with matching positions.

The umpteenth change in girls' shown value (change that wasn't really needed, may I say?) bothers me a little, but it is only a matter of habit, in the end, with time I'll get used to the new numbers and it won't be really a problem anymore

The fact that a girl with matching position now has her shown value doubled annoys me quite a bit, I must say, 'cause it inevitably slows down the redrafting process, reducing the immediacy of the comparison of the strenght of the various girls in the current available draft. It is not a new mechanics (girls with matching position had already their impact doubled, once into the performance), and yes, it is a very simple x2 (or /2) we're talking about, and not rocket science, but still, the direct comparison without any calculations needed (even simple as they are) was better, imho.

EDIT: I get that it makes more immediatly clear the comparison between an underleveled girl with matching position and fully upgraded girls with non-matching positions. I was referring to the comparison between two (or more) girls that have the same position, thing to which I pay more attention to when redrafting.  

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, aike said:

I like this update, whith this it is easy to understand when totally not leveled girl stronger then leveled.

Agree tho I will say I don't like they added the players power back in.  It's a constant so all they did was add a value to all the girls.  So, as said in another thread, it's just unwanted math to me.

That said, it was interesting to see of my 3 current champion battles, I had 2 I could have been doing better 😜
That had nothing to do with the constant player power added in of course :P

Also even without full screen mode the view of the story has changed.  I really feel like they downplayed that in the patch notes since they mentioned new story and full screen ...but I had to check back to make sure it was not just something they were doing different going forward since I was all caught up.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, jpanda a dit :

Agree tho I will say I don't like they added the players power back in.  It's a constant so all they did was add a value to all the girls.  So, as said in another thread, it's just unwanted math to me.

It actually makes a lot of sense; because it's the real value that is applied to the fight.

If you have a player with 30k power, and 2 girls with 5k (A) and 10k (B), you might think that B is twice as powerful as A, so she might be better even without a matching pose. But the real power they provide is 35k vs 40k, and when doubled with the right pose, A becomes 70k vs 40k, which is in fact a lot stronger.

Without considering the player power, you can't know whether an unboosted girl is stronger than a boosted girl, and then you play completely blind.

At least now we have all the information. The presentation may not be ideal, but we can derive everything from what is actually displayed, and decide based on this information. This wasn't possible previously (Unless you knew the hidden math behind the game, or used the script that does it for you).

• Like 5

Please rollback last girls impact "improvement" for champion battle from patch #38.

When i move a girl to correct cell, impact of girl increased in 2 times and highlighting as green. But on next draft, i should multiply impressions of each not hightlighted girl to compare and understend should i replace current hightlighted girl on a new one.
Or i should move each girl after each next draft to check green impact.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gartalgar said:

Even though the patch say there are new girls in the messenger app, I don't see them. Does anybody here see them ?

Maybe there's a thing about reset mixed in, I'll wait 2 hours to see if it changes.

that's my usual experience with messenger updates. The new chats just show up randomly during the day, sometimes hours before the daily reset, sometimes hours after

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep. The only thing that typically appears instantly in the morning right around the time the patch notes get out is the new adventure scroll or side quest. Typically everything else is actually added with the daily reset a few hours later, notably new girls. I haven't noticed anything special about the Sex Messenger in that regard.

Good routine patch overall. Glad to see this too. Hopefully we'll get a much improved and fully functional and practical Market interface update next week.

• Like 1

They added some functionalities in the Test server. I took Noaccs Discord announcement of this in the market rework thread.

The girls they added with this update seems ok, Side Quest is wellcome and the improvement of banning cheaters is positiv from my side.

A nice update today I have to say.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

Patchnote "Release downtime" at Wednesday

Will this update finally improve the harem, that the filter settings don't always bounce back after every action?
And will it finally be possible to jump directly from Team Change (League&Season) to the girls/harem... ?

Btw... WHEN will this update downtime be? Morning? Noon? Afternoon? The whole day? 🤔

Edited by ORGASMA

I expect 9am UTC+2 to 11am, perhaps 12am.

From what we have at test server at the moment there will be the great market rework and some aditions to the Harem. Yes, (most) filters will stay and also you can click in the Team Change at a girl in a team and you will reach the page to update/uplevel her.

• Thanks 2

Please bring girls back to market. Just add another tab to it.

It's nice that I can go to edit Season team for example, click on a girl to get to her upgrade page but I can't get back to the team view to upgrade the whole team easly. I'll have to repeat steps to get to the team edit for each and every girl in that team.

• Like 1

Citation

Additional filters have added in the harem (script users will recognize them)

Awesome :) Can we get a fix for the "Pose" filter that doesn't work anymore, for girls we don't own? It's been broken for months, but it's extremely useful.

Because I don't use the script this update was only positive improvement for me.

Market loading faster and item scrolling on phone convenient.

Even if upgrading girls slow it is still faster then before and need less clicking.

I'd prefer for harem rarity filter to be higher, because I use it often.

Edited by aike
Added impression.
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Patch Notes Week #40

05. 10.2022

Haremverse’s market is getting renovated with a brand new look!

Disgusting changes!!! It is impossible to use the harem and the store normally!!! Terrible! Disgusting! It is very inconvenient to track and upgrade girls! Everyone has always done it through the store! Now we have to suffer with a Harem where it was very difficult to do it before, but now it's unbearable at all!! Immediately return everything as it was! And then I don't even want to play!!!

Edited by Miau-nu-min
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Miau-nu-min said:

Everyone has always done it through the store!

False. Without the filters from the HH++ script it was hell from market and if you picked the girls you need to awake further you had better experience from harem.

15 minutes ago, Miau-nu-min said:

it was very difficult to do it before, but now it's unbearable at all!!

Why?

New filters make it much easier.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bolitho76 said:
12 hours ago, Miau-nu-min said:

Everyone has always done it through the store!

False. Without the filters from the HH++ script it was hell from market and if you picked the girls you need to awake further you had better experience from harem.

Even without a script, I preferred to do it through the Market, because I didn’t have to go back and forth and wait 10-15 seconds (or even more) for the Harem to load. Yes, it was not very convenient to do this without filters, but it’s still much easier than through Harem.
True, I must admit that after the last update, the Harem began to load a little faster, though not much.

I really dislike having to upgrade my girls trough the harem, I liked doing it in the market, less loadtime. Now I have to open the harem which on bad days lets my game crash. I guess loading more than 1k girls is getting harder for the server? I don't know.

Everything takes longer now, so great update...

The new filters are nice though

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​