​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

That's a game changer patch! All talk about 1-star girls, but there are far more importante things here that nobody was expecting (less than the Spanish Inquisition even :P).

Let's see...

• New Quest: This is always good :) .
  • One-star girls: Meh. And they're taking out epic orbs, ouch. At least they won't be a problem against Champions.
  • Contests are Autojoin and must be collected within 21 days: So, we can accumulate 21 days worth of contests. What happens when a constest is more than 21 days old? Does it simply disappear or is it autocollected?
  • Opponents’ stats will be calculated more often: Wait, wait, wait, what?! Instead of a league snaphost every 6 hours now things are live or nearly live? What madness is this? So now we need to be constantly playing the game to be competitive? Are you aware of the time sink this change produces? Not only that but you're taking out many strategic choices, now you can't wait a little to attack an unboosted player at the moment you prefer within the 6 hours window because you never know when he will be boosted again. And calling this community feedback? I've never seen anyone asking for something like this ever!
  • Like 8
  • Thinking 1

Idk how to feel about the 1star girls.. I just know that I´m not to happy about them replacing 1x EpP orbs :/

That´s really a big difference especially during Mythic Days, I´d like if kinkoid would at least give us the 1xEpP orbs back during MD that would be suggestion from my side.
A lot of players that didn´t like the MD design only played it because  of the ROI from orbs (especially the EpP orbs).. now without them I can see myself (and probably a buch of other players) skipping much more MD then I would have before.

But atleast the 1star girls wheren´t implemented into EpP that´s at least somewhat of a good news to me :P

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 4

On 11/25/2020 at 6:34 AM, Noacc said:

New Feature: One-star girls

We gave you girls that are hard to get: the Mythic girls! Now to balance things out, we are presenting you the newest HH Feature: One Grade Girls. Just like the name suggests, these beauties have only one grade/star and they will be easier to obtain. 

• Compared to regular girls, one grade characters are: 
    • Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb).

Okay ....

They are so crazy ????

Orbs are worth more than this type of character (from common upwards, AT LEAST that)

They're nerfing us

Who's with me?

giphy.gif

Edited by Agronopolos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

-> Progressing story: nice

-> art rework: nice

New Feature: One-star girls

[...]

• Compared to regular girls, one grade characters are: 
    • Easily obtained in the Great Pachinko as drop chance from the x10 Great Pachinko games 
    • Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb).
    • Not designed to be used in competitive performances and thus cannot be used to challenge Sex or Club Champions 
  • One star characters rarity is Common
  • Does that also mean that I get EPx1  orbs again once I have all 1star girls? 
  • Because otherwise these patch notes simply say: the additional EPx1 orbs while grinding bosses (esp. LD/MD) was eliminated completely -.-
    • (and replaced by quite useless girls)
  • "not be used in Sex or Club Champions" - what about PvP in league/Season/PoP?
  • -> if the orbs come back - nice    .... if they are gone forever on bosses - wtf??
  • -> it is nice that they do not spam the champion selection

Improvements

[...]

• Community feedback improvement: Contests now are “Autojoin” 
    • The requirement to collect the last 4 rewards from Contests has been removed
    •  All players that were active in the game for the last 7 days, now will automatically join the Contests
    •  All contest rewards must be collected within 21 days [...]
  • Does this mean that the "no new contest will spawn"-treshold simply moves from 5 days old to 21 days old?
  • And that I only join a new daily contest if I was "active in last 7 days"?
  • Or does it mean that an uncollected daily contest reward will simply vanish after 21 days?
  • -> It is definitely nice to avoid more of the PoA problems "can't go for the last task as I collected to many contest CP to have it easier in the last but one task".
  • Community feedback Improvement: Opponents’ stats will be calculated more often, sometimes live
    • There won’t be a difference between the real stats of your opponents and what you see in Seasons and Leagues. 

Note: Please, keep in mind the possibility of your opponents having activated boosters between page reloadings. The most common situation of difference in power between players

• How often is that?
  • Does that simply mean the "save harbour" of 6 hours in league is now eliminated?
    • Until now it was: put on 24h booster let's say at 10am (all times Paris time) and in the league time windows 12-18 & 18-24 & 0-6 & 6-12 my player appeared boosted in the league.
    • Thus the time I was shown in league without booster while having them on was simply added afterwards.
  • So it implies "I try different setups on this opponent" - and in between I get new values? Not at fixed time slots - just in time?
  • Does that mean between two consecutive fights I can face a different opponent setup?
  • -> Which community feedback did I miss that this was a bad thing how it is?
    • I do not like it as it makes leagues harder because I have to observe more carefully and have no secure time slot
      • and I have to look every 5 minutes to catch the booster people - are you serious?
    • The positive thing: when someone puts on booster at 19:00 I do not have to wait until midnight next day to catch him unboosted
    • it is now much harder to appear "all time boosted" - which can be a good thing since I stopped doing so^^
    • just in general it eliminates any "safe time slot" - at first glance I do not like it overall. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

They removed epic orbs as last reward from Champions, now they are removing epic orbs from villains. Soon they wil remove it from daily quests and you will have no other way but to pay, if you want to play Epic Pachinko.

It's a huge problem, becuase Epic Pachinko is a great way to replenish Affection items, and now we will have even less of them. I have troubles to get all my girls to 3* (they are coming faster than I am able to upgrade [ofc buying out market 3 times per day]) already, not even speaking about 5*. We are getting too many legendary girls and we don't get enough of resources to upgrade them. How are we supposed to do this with less and less Epic Pachinko orbs?

Just give us 8 legendary Affection items in the store all the time or next rarity tier. How am I supposed to get to let's say 25 000 affection with 8 orange items every third time store is refreshed? Im fing possible.

I think it's a good time to quit the game. Developers becoming more and more greedy and we all can witness this.

Edited by Rysiek17
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

They removed epic orbs as last reward from Champions, now they are removing epic orbs from villains. Soon they wil remove it from daily quests and you will have no other way but to pay, if you want to play Epic Pachinko.

Aren't you aware of this thing called Places of Power that can give epic orbs as rewards? We get more epic orbs from there nowadays than what we were getting from bosses and Champions combined. And they're free.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Aren't you aware of this thing called Places of Power that can give epic orbs as rewards? We get more epic orbs from there nowadays than what we were getting from bosses and Champions combined. And they're free.

How 2 epic orbs every 21h (one "It's Just Natural" PoP mission every 3rd time beucase chances for epic orbs seems to be lower than for cash) would be more than epic orbs you'd get from 42 combativity [21h] and 1 SURE epic orb every 28h from Champions (counting 5 stages = whole week, 6 champions = 6 orbs per week = orb per 28h)? Sorry, but your math is wrong.

• Like 1

@Noacc, is it possible for you to expand a little on the contest matter?

Will we be able to store up to 21 different days of daily contest? Or was what you meant simply that after 21 days, piled rewards will vanish in the void, with us being able to have a max 5-days-old not-claimed contest for a new one to possibly start (as things are now)?

• Like 2

Just now, Rysiek17 said:

How 2 epic orbs every 21h (one "It's Just Natural" PoP mission every 3rd time beucase chances for epic orbs seems to be lower than for cash) would be more than epic orbs you'd get from 42 combativity [21h] and 1 SURE epic orb every 28h from Champions (counting 5 stages = whole week, 6 champions = 6 orbs per week = orb per 28h)? Sorry, but your math is wrong.

Your math is also wrong, you cannot count the epic orbs from champions because they have diminishing returns, once they are at some level, you need a greater number of tickets to beat the champions than what you get in a single day, and it only gets worse, so that is a well that dries fast once the latest champions are over level 10. 

And orbs from combativity have around 1,1% drop rate, so just one orb every two days.

They are more than compensated with PoP.

7 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

In January I got 75 EpPx1 Orbs from the PoP. In this month I'm at 60 now. This is a lot more then I got from Combativity.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Antimon said:

@Noacc, is it possible for you to expand a little on the contest matter?

Will we be able to store up to 21 different days of daily contest? Or was what you meant simply that after 21 days, piled rewards will vanish in the void, with us being able to have a max 5-days-old not-claimed contest for a new one to possibly start (as things are now)?

when I think longer about it - I assume into the void. Clarification would be nice.

Because season rewards vanish when you forget. PoA rewards vanish when you forget. League rewards vanish when you forget. 

And they get rid of people not playing for 2 years while having still 5 unclaimed contest results. 

everything is "up to date" now^^

Edited by windia
  • Haha 2

44 minuti fa, Rysiek17 ha scritto:

(sorry for double posting, but I'd like to keep this answer separeted to the my post in which I tagged Noacc)(no more double posting and other people already said what I wrote in my post. It took me a bit, sorry)

Honestly, I think that YOUR math is wrong, Rysiek.

Let's start with champions. Between each stage, you have to wait 24 hours (or pay kobans, I'd say not an advisable choice if we are speaking of obtaining free resources). That means that in order to complete the first cycle of stages you'd need 9 days (at least), and for all the subsequent others 10 days (at least). The last 3 champions gave 2 orbs at stage five, so in the end yes, beating all the champions together in the minor time possible would still gave you approximatively 1 orb per day. BUT, good luck on beating Visor and Alban in under a day (without spending kobans for multiperformances/platinum card) at stage 8+. Actually, good luck beating all the campions in under a day for free  after you levelled them up a bit. Champions have never been a *consistent* source of epic orbs.

Let's talk about orbs from villain. The average drop rate for orbs has proven to be something like 1 epic orb in 90-100 villain fights, that would result in 3,5 orbs per week, considering free fights only. Considering now 1500 as the average number of fights to get a mythic girl (16200 kobans in refill), that would mean getting, alongside the mythic girl, ~16,6 orbs on average. One week with one temporary contest giving out 2 epic orbs once a day would result in 14 orbs, for free. Weeks with more than one PoP that gifts you epic orbs will result in double/triple that amount (and levelling up apparently increse that amount even more, considering that I get 3 orbs and not 2).

I'm not saying that I'm happy that they removed orbs from champions and villains, but we cannot honestly say that temporary PoPs aren't a way more consistent source of epic orbs than what champions+villains combined have ever been

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

Here's my own feedback on the rest of the patch.

1. New scroll: sure, this is business as usual but always glad to see the adventure mode progress.

2. Art rework: I'm all for this in general, but in this case I must say the improvements aren't quite as great and weren't quite as necessary as with Holiday or the Circus nightmare. Incidentally, I've dropped Natasha from my EPx1 orbs just yesterday... Food for thought.

3. "Improvements" part 1: the Season UI. Well, this isn't a bad change per se, and it's probably even useful for casual or mobile players, but the unofficial HH++ script already does that and much more. Meanwhile, there are more pressing issues that aren't just visual and cannot be fixed by a cosmetic user script. So I'm neutral on that one, except that I would prefer dev resources be used to fix the CH bug or League imbalance or other things.

4. "Improvements" part 2: Contest Autojoin. I'll be blunt, this was only ever a problem for noobs (typically just the one time, unless they didn't learn their lessons) and terribly greedy players who hoard contests on purpose. I'm not impacted by the change, and virtually no good or savvy player needed it. On top of that, it seems that this will only make hoarders hoard even more, and in b4 a big wave of complaints in three weeks when whatever happens on the 22nd day happens for the first time. A waste of dev resources in my opinion.

5. "Improvements" part 3: Let's make Leagues even less balanced? First, I do realize that the forum community isn't representative of the overall community in various ways. Still, I find it surprising that no one ever asked for this change on the forum, yet it's considered a "Community feedback Improvement". More importantly, this is a terrible change that will only benefit active veteran players who needed even more advantages for the leagues like Bill Gates needs a raise, and this removes one of the rare reliably strategic aspects of this terribly imbalanced PvP system for everybody else.

Having 6-hour snapshots during which you can safely check your opponents' current league stats and play accordingly, and the precious opportunities to grab some wins against much higher level players with good timing was a major part of how to compete in D3 at all when you aren't a member of the elite club that started in the first two years of the game and never looked back (in which case you can safely stay permanently boosted and let your highly unfair legacy koban-printing machine do the bulk of your "strategy" for you). This makes things much, much worse overall. And not even significantly better for your typical D3 winners, as they're boosted 99% of the time anyway, and they'll have to rely on RNG to time their own fights too, so it's even probably a net negative even for them.

Overall, this is the most irritating news in a long time (and of course I haven't even started on the 1-star stuff, which I'll save for the dedicated thread, but spoiler alert: no silver lining there either). I'm very disappointed and frankly concerned by such a massive and massively negative change coming out of the blue. Very, very bad job on this one, guys. I sing your praises often enough when you do great moves, but I also need to let you know when you fail super hard, sorry. Please try again. Once more, with feeling?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

New bug likely having to do with the Leagues update: some opponents cannot be challenged now.

2021-02-17 Patch Bug 1.png

For control, I can challenge the other 4 opponents I have left just fine, like this one for instance:

2021-02-17 Patch Bug 2.png

Anyone else has this issue?

EDIT: That's definitely a yes (I hadn't noticed the bug report thread before posting this here): 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Already a thread on this bug
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DavidK said:

Do you know how long the maintenance window is?? I just got the 16 fight award from Seasons and was not able to use it before you went into maintenance...

The game is already back online. That being said, when there's a maintenance to fix major issues urgently, how long the maintenance takes isn't the most important thing to comment about.

• Like 1

This update is all about making more money for Kinkoid, and has nothing to do with improving the game.  I've seen this many times on "f2p" games that are actually p2w games.  When they need to bump profits, this becomes more evident.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 5

Just now, behobu said:

When they need to bump profits, this becomes more evident.

Sure, but how is that the case here? Nothing in this patch, even the worst changes, gives anyone any extra incentive to spend more real money on the game. That's just bad design, which can happen too. I know it's popular to whine about P2W, but it's rarely fair for this game, and not relevant at all here.

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic