​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Average market refresh for me just went from 42 kobans for 7000 affection to 1060 kobans for 35000 affection.

So.. from 166 affection per koban spent to 33..  Things are now five times worse than they already were.  That doesn't even take into account that that's only the cost of a refresh.. without paying to refresh the ratio is even worse.

This has put me right off.  I'm cancelling my monthly card and will no longer support this game financially.  I'll deal with the hassle and limitation of being a free player over dumping an ever-escalating amount of money into this just to stay afloat.

Edited by omnijew
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

I'll keep it short, as the important points were already made quite clearly by others.

• Mythic gifts and books could have been great, but not like this.
  • Koban prices are weird on a tab where items have always had a Ymen price.
  • They are WAY overpriced. The tiny reduction made on the test server is meaningless.
  • Each Market refresh now has fewer opportunities to buy regular non-koban items.
  • As a result, paying 42 kobans to refresh the Market is taking a chance, and more expensive.
  • Prices are not even consistent between Mythic items themselves! What?

Mythic Item Scam 01.png

• Like 16

I am always wondering why are they so dedicated to ruining their own game. Can't you just go and squash some very obvious visual bugs that we have everywhere now instead? For example, the 6 stars bug in battle.html? Why is the last star prolapsing out of there for months now?

I am also wondering who is the BIG idiot in Kinkoid. I have a little gut feeling that most people actually working closely on stuff here want to make it work like it should, but someone ordering them both doesn't play the game and doesn't understand jack shit in it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

Feedback I've seen regularly in the forum:

• We don't have enough books and affinity items
  • please don't do mythical items.

Reaction by KK: Hold our beer! Not only will we introduce mythical items, not only will we do it in such a way you will end up with *LESS* books and affinity items, we'll even claim we did it as a result of player feedback!

Well played, KK.

Sorry, but the feedback was always "Please do mythical items". It's just that nobody imagined they would cost kobans.

• Like 5

We all know the complaints so I'm going repeat them. As a free player I'll never use them. I would like either an option to turn them off so they don't take space from Items I would buy or just give them their own tab (4 of each maybe). Either would solve the problems not related to price.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaser said:

Now to clear soemthing up: is there now a new girl for playing Comic Harem and when do you get her?

it is, you get her when you join 2nd world on comixharem (make sure you sue the sexfriend link)

15 minutes ago, ShadowWeaver said:

We all know the complaints so I'm going repeat them. As a free player I'll never use them. I would like either an option to turn them off so they don't take space from Items I would buy or just give them their own tab (4 of each maybe). Either would solve the problems not related to price.

I might buy them by mistake, which is even WORSE. Especially considering that I actually saw yenn-costing item turning into coban-costing item on page refresh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

it is, you get her when you join 2nd world on comixharem (make sure you sue the sexfriend link)

Does Hero Academy count as the second world because I had joined ComixHarem and reached that far before the reward became a thing, and I've not got it.

14 minutes ago, Honza said:

I might buy them by mistake, which is even WORSE. Especially considering that I actually saw yenn-costing item turning into coban-costing item on page refresh.

I advice you to activate the koban spending confirmation on the settings page. It saves you from some accidents.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Honza said:

On the plus side, such a mistake puts you in a better position to win the girls XP daily so you can get some of your kobans back. 😀

Just remember, Mythic Books do not work like any of the other books. They cannot be used unless your girl needs the XP to move closer to maxing out the girls level! So much for my "siver lining."

Edited by Pelinor
New info added
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Books

• Mythic Magazine will provide 10 000 XP
  • Mythic Book will provide  20 000 XP
  • Mythic Encyclopedia - 30 000 XP
    • Mythic Spell book - Upgrade a Girl up to your player Level

Notice, the Mythic Encyclopedia is now king when doing girl XP contests and the Mythic Spell Book is worse than even a Common book in some cases! (I've said everything I can think of to express my displeasure with this latest patch so I'll shut up now).

• Like 2

Well, after the mythic items have been implemented with disastrous effects, let's see which possibilities could improve the situation:

To address the reduction in non mythic items:

a) Add more slots in the market, passing from 8 (2 rows x 4 items) to 10 (2x5, reducing the size of the icons) or 12 (3x4 adding a new row and scrolling).

b) Made a new separate section in market only for mythic items.

To address the excessive cost in premium currency (Kobans) of the mythic items:

c) Reducing the cost in Kobans of all or some Mythic items (perhaps excluding the mythic spell book) to something in line with previous average amount of affection per market refill.

d) Replacing the cost in Kobans for Ymens, even at a very high cost. I would pay gladly hundreds of millions of Ymens.

I see almost zero probabilities of devs implementing options c) and d), but a slight possibility of doing options a) or b)

• Like 12

Can we have a choice whether we like to use old market or this new one.

I`m already way behind in upgrading girls. This makes it even worse. As a FTP player I ignore the mythics anyway and leave them to high level players and whales. SAD! I don`t have a koban stash somewhere to spent on books or affection items. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bardislartfast said:

Does Hero Academy count as the second world because I had joined ComixHarem and reached that far before the reward became a thing, and I've not got it.

I also reached the second world (academy) before the mention of the reward appeared. After that, I clicked the button in sex friends, the reward appeared about a day later(today)

I think I need to give a feedback as well, so here it is:

The mythic items have been added on test server a few days ago. The player feedback in discord and in some discussions was that a) mythic items cost WAY too much kobans, b) they block market places for epic/legendary items c) because of feedback a and b, the affection/girl's xp problem gets way worse for most of the players because nearly noone wants to spend kobans to level the girls and the amount of kobans increases drastically to get the same amount of xp/affection as before d) change the way mythic items get implemented (the ideas @jelom posted in his post).

Today the mythic items got into the game with a 33% reduction in koban cost, but nothing else. This makes me kinda disappointed, it was foreseeable that players react badly on this change because the problem kinkoid adresses is not solved, but intensified.

Just another thought: Why should anybody spend that much kobans to level his/her girls? You hardly get anything out of it (unless the affection scenes when you increase the star level of the girl). Yes, in LC you get an insta win on 4th day, but most of the players who want the girl in LC have her already on day 4. I rather spend my kobans to get more girls during events or in pachinko, but I won't spend kobans for mythic items (if they are only books and gifts).

@kinkoid: prease overthink these patch notes again and do something that really solves the affection/girl's xp problem, you may can use some of the ideas in @jelom's list.

I add another idea: increase the restock koban prize, but make the mythic items only cost Ymen. Then, people are more likely to restock (and spend a little more kobans than they do now) but they feel rewarded as they finally can level their girls.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Skarabey said:

I also reached the second world (academy) before the mention of the reward appeared. After that, I clicked the button in sex friends, the reward appeared about a day later(today)

The reward just turned up - seems it took a while longer than the previous rewards I've had (though there are some that never happened at all, such as for Smutstone and Cunt Wars)

These items were supposed to help us, not cockblock us! - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Seeing as many others have already given facts on why this was a bad implementation I will refrain from being repetitive and focus on something else.

Why oh why are time and time again stuff that needs balancing or tweaking coming to the live servers after just a few days out on the test server? This time it was 5 days including the weekend when kinkoid isn't even working.
After all the negative backlash and concern about the mythical items being overly priced, taking up space in the market and making it so that there is now 2 types of currencies being used in the same tab in the market where there always used to be 1 (so we now have to be careful and not spam 'buy' like we're used to do), this implementation doesn't make sense. It's just so... rushed. This is further proven with what @DvDivXXX said:

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Prices are not even consistent between Mythic items themselves! What?

630 kobans vs 510 kobans for the same amount of XP? I couldn't have said it better myself... What?

Seriously now, I would rather wait longer for a more refined product than getting it earlier in a bad state.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

These items were supposed to help us, not cockblock us! - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Seeing as many others have already given facts on why this was a bad implementation I will refrain from being repetitive and focus on something else.

Why oh why are time and time again stuff that needs balancing or tweaking coming to the live servers after just a few days out on the test server? This time it was 5 days including the weekend when kinkoid isn't even working.
[..]

Because as far as I remember 5 days is a very long time for "feature extension" like new books - usually it is only 2 days.

Complete new features like League got weeks and LC as well several attempts...

(no sorry, you need to imagine my cynic voice, I try hard to not write it)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Sorry, but the feedback was always "Please do mythical items". It's just that nobody imagined they would cost kobans.

Really? Seriously, I only remember reading about people hoping there would not be mythic items. Maybe these people simply had no faith in how KK would implement them, or maybe I just missed some /sarc markers? IDK.

OK. I stand corrected. Partly. On that point :D 

17 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Seriously, I only remember reading about people hoping there would not be mythic items.

I think you forgot or hadn't noticed a crucial detail in that feedback wave: it was specifically no mythic items except for books and gifts. The big concern was about the risk of ending up with mythic equipment and boosters, forcing everybody to renew their entire setup and change their spending habits ASAP just to stay competitive (exactly like Mythic girls did, for that matter). Everybody was extremely okay with mythic gifts and books specifically, though.

Perhaps because back then we expected something consistent and well-designed, and we mostly imagined it would be the logical next step to raise girl XP and Aff resources to catch up with the massive increase of girl releases in the past half-year. So, what we had always known as gifts and books, only with higher numbers.

Oh well, we were pretty naive back then on that front, apparently... 🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic