​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Patch notes #51: All good, the thing that u can play the pachinko anyways, and the message of warning is perfect. Yes maybe if it pops out every orb you use it will be a bit annoying and will cost you some more clicks, but honestly i think is good: that way you don't risk to use them when you don't want (like our kobans usage pop up).

Patch notes Week#51 coments

Long time expected the opportunity to finally use all those Mythic orbs. For players with more than 400 girls, there are many days without available girls in MP. And for players with more than 500 girls, you could be entire months without one. 👍

4 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Borderline feedback but I feel like I'm seeing a lot more "seconds" in places with this patch.  To me the difference between 5m and 5m 12s is not worth displaying...even for countdown timers.

Yes, they recovered them with this patch.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Borderline feedback but I feel like I'm seeing a lot more "seconds" in places with this patch.  To me the difference between 5m and 5m 12s is not worth displaying...even for countdown timers.

I found it quite annoying the day that vanished for any time beyond 2 minutes.

So I'm glad it is back.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, windia said:

I found it quite annoying the day that vanished for any time beyond 2 minutes.

So I'm glad it is back.

lol really.  So you see 10m and it helps you to know 10m and 5s?  I guess we live totally different lives=)

I just see a bunch of additional movement & characters on my screen now that doesn't help me at all=)

Edited by jpanda
clarify

I think somewhat recently we already had the change of time formatting, then it was retracted. Now this change is back again. It could be good for some people, I agree, but the problem is a lot of timers themselves aren't redrawing every second until it's 2 minutes to midnight so it might also look silly, for example, look at the league tickets bar, energy bars - they show seconds, but changes happen only every minute, so the seconds count just stays in place.

If you want things to look like before, here is the old version of the formatting function. Put it inside some userscript:

https://pastebin.com/KR6hPtsr

Edited by lainn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The main drawback of the new timer format is that now the screen seems more cluttered than before and is less user friendly. You need more time (even if it is only tenths of second) to read the whole time in minutes and seconds than only in minutes. The seconds only are important when the timer is finishing, that is, under one or at most two minutes.

What I misss is that devs could say they have implemented something new when there is a visual change in the game, and not only in the game mechanics. 

• Like 3

Holiday fixup!  Yay!!  From Zero to Hero in one fell swoop.  Excellent artwork and a very pretty, expressive and cute face.  For me she moved from a 'best avoided', to one of my best girls I love looking and looking at, in the same way I enjoy looking at both versions of Lopussy.

There are a few others needing a rework, including Santa Claudia 3 whose artwork is a real let down after the incredibly sexy Santa Claudia 2 version.

Patch #52 : all god some more payment for player but moreover a NEW QUEST yey!!! I'm a bit confused and suprised, i was expecting it tomorrow but ok, never gonna say no to a new story quest XD.

Now a bit off topic (sorry): Dear Santa Kinkoid, Christmas is almost arrived and, since i've been very naughty (😉) with my harem in this wonderful word this year, i would like to have a wish granted: i recently dropped Giovanna in the epic pachinko and i know that there is a very beautiful girl inside her. Can we make this poor girl rise and shine like she deserves (with a rework of her art XD), like you did for Holiday ?

Thanks, but mostly MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

More payment methods available 

(...) we have increased our range of payment methods with the following providers:

• Paysafecard 

(...) for Bundles, Monthly Card and Season Passes.

I've been hoping for this for a year and a half (and I know some people have suggested it as early as in 2018). Better late than never. ^^ Great news!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Patch #52 : all god some more payment for player but moreover a NEW QUEST yey!!! I'm a bit confused and suprised, i was expecting it tomorrow but ok, never gonna say no to a new story quest XD.

I guess they'll start their holidays tomorrow so they pushed the new quest one day earlier.

• Like 2

I'm still missing on the known bug section 

the problem of incorrect stats before saving. Since a very long time. In two different change screens now.

And when you update the known bug list - or better fix them - with battle circumstances, go ahead and prio this more:

Edited by windia

On 12/22/2020 at 3:03 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I've been hoping for this for a year and a half (and I know some people have suggested it as early as in 2018). Better late than never. ^^ Great news!

Guess I joined at the correct time :) Anyway, in the post here there's a screenshot where Paysafecard is shown as an option for special offers. I don't see that option available to me for special offers, but only for all the other paid actions. Any chance they'd roll it out for special offers as well?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KDungen said:

there's a screenshot where Paysafecard is shown as an option for special offers. I don't see that option available to me for special offers, but only for all the other paid actions. Any chance they'd roll it out for special offers as well?

I've noticed this as well. And it's not just the screenshot, the announcement mentioned bundles too, and I'm fairly sure the option was there initially. However, right now, only credit card is available for bundles, whereas Paysafe is offered for the monthly card and season pass. It's unclear to me at this point whether it's a tech issue or the decision was partially changed. I'll ask around, and @Noacc will probably confirm either way soon (not before Monday).

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Patch Notes Week #1

Jan, 06. 2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 10 “Bone Surprise”: Ienha is mocking our heroes for trying too hard! Could it be that she is hiding something?! Check out the latest hot adventure! 

Bug Fixes (from the community)

• Fixed a visual issue where a wrong ability is shown when "Reassurance" is triggered with "Narcissism" 

Harem
Girls art rework 
Due to community feedback, a few special girls will be receiving a makeover!

New adventure is always good.

Bug fix for reassurance, good, but it has now a new visual glitch, it doesn't show your attack in that same turn when you trigger reassurance. Only visual, internally the attack make damage to the opponent ego.

girls art rework:  the best news.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

Totally agree with @jelom new adventure makes me happy, but that announcement of some girls (yes more than 1!!!!!) makes me super happy: the ones that for sure need a rework imho are for sure that event legendary shina and (the recently dropped for me) Giovanna, honestly i can't wait to see the reworks i'm really looking forward for them. Please make sure to make us know when it happens with a big announcement (like for Holiday)

there are a lot of new girls who need to be reworked, and they are clearly all drawn by your new incompetent artists... 

so while reworking some girls is a good idea, the fact that you let your incompetent artist draw legendary 5 star girls really makes me doubt that you actually know which are the girls who should be reworked. I really hope you don't end up keeping the ugly girls and reworking the properly drawn girls into garbage. 

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, tovaras said:

there are a lot of new girls who need to be reworked, and they are clearly all drawn by your new incompetent artists... 

so while reworking some girls is a good idea, the fact that you let your incompetent artist draw legendary 5 star girls really makes me doubt that you actually know which are the girls who should be reworked. I really hope you don't end up keeping the ugly girls and reworking the properly drawn girls into garbage. 

They seem to have been making a lot of improvements in this regard recently, and I think the team has earned the benefit of the doubt a little bit. Personally I think poo-pooing their efforts before we see them is only likely to make the HH team *less* willing to make improvements in the future as opposed to more likely. (along the lines of "they'll never be happy anyway, let's focus on new things and leave old things alone.") Let's be hopeful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A new scroll is always welcome.

As for the girls, some of them for sure can be improved, but the point is: anyone knows which girls are to be reworked? With over 500 girls in the game, and a lot of players with 400+ girls in their harems, I find a little stupid asking the players to waste time searching their harems to realize which girls have been reworked... and this without taking into account that not all players have the time to do this.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

A new scroll is always welcome.

As for the girls, some of them for sure can be improved, but the point is: anyone knows which girls are to be reworked? With over 500 girls in the game, and a lot of players with 400+ girls in their harems, I find a little stupid asking the players to waste time searching their harems to realize which girls have been reworked... and this without taking into account that not all players have the time to do this.

Surely @Zorba the Geek could. He has a good eye for these things and a good visual memory for the girls. But he is not very active in the forum lately ...

If they said that it will be on social networks, then I think this is related to the upcoming event. Perhaps this is "Circus 2021". Based on the wiki information, Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng and Fortune Teller Carine have been updated.

6 minutes ago, Forman said:

If they said that it will be on social networks, then I think this is related to the upcoming event. Perhaps this is "Circus 2021". Based on the wiki information, Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng and Fortune Teller Carine have been updated.

You mean the upcoming Orgy Days?

Edited by _shal_

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic